Meant To Be!

By frostythejanitor

Book 6 Previous Book: "New Journey, Old Friends!" Our favorite couple, now 35, has been living in Pallet Town... More

Chapter One: A Peaceful Saturday
Chapter Two: Winners And Crushes
Chapter Three: Love Everywhere
Chapter Four: A Walk
Chapter Five: Bad Day
Chapter Six: Family Reunion: Part One
Chapter Seven: Family Reunion: Part Two
Chapter Eight: Family Reunion: Part Three
Chapter Nine: Young Love
Chapter Ten: Back When We Were Young
Chapter Eleven: Back When We Were Young: Part Two
Chapter Twelve: New Friends
Chapter Thirteen: A Little Chat
Chapter Fourteen: Vacation, Part One
Chapter Fifteen: Vacation, Part Two
Chapter Seventeen: Home

Prologue

1.1K 19 19
By frostythejanitor

Four and a half months after our favorite couple returned from Kalos, their first child, a boy, came into the world. They decided to name him Ashley. They named him that because that's what Ash's name was going to be. Serena liked it and Ash agreed.

After having Ashley, they wanted another kid. So they did. Alex, named after Ash's mother's father.

Two years later, they had two more kids, twins. Lara was named after Serena's mother's mother. Leah was named after her father's mother.

Five years later, they had yet another child, Selene. Ash suggested it because they had one child that had what would've been his name, so it would only be fair if they had a girl with what would gave been her name 

Ash and Serena are now 35 years old. They have 5 kids. Ashley is 15, Alex is 14, Leah is 12, and Lara is 12 and Selene is 7.

Leah and Lara are twins. They are nearly identical. Both have their mothers eyes, and hair color, but Lara has her father's nose and the z-shaped marks on her cheeks. Leah didn't have the marks.

Selene has raven black hair and a various mix of her parents features.

Ashley looks nearly Identical to his father. Alex had a dark blond shade of hair. Alex didn't have the z-shaped marks on his cheeks. He has his mother's nose.

End of Prologue

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.1K 15
Ash Ketchum, a 16-year-old trainer, is conflicted on where to go next after leaving the Alola Region. Everything is about to change in his life after...
131K 1.8K 15
Professor Kukui has a surprise for the Pokemon School's Students: A Trip to Hoenn to see the Wallace Cup! What will happen when old friends reunite a...
490K 9.2K 35
Serena Yvonne is just a normal, average girl attending Silverleaf High School. With best friends, enemies, drama and boys, Serena is pretty much livi...
207K 4.2K 76
On the day the Pokémon Academy in the Kanto region receives a new student, normal days soon turn to dangerous ones. Serena Yvonne forever changes the...