James

By izzy_whatever_

⚠️Warning there is abuse in this story so if that is a trigger for you I recommend you do not read it, also t... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Epilogue
Thank You!
Character Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter

Chapter Eight

3.6K 72 17
By izzy_whatever_

"You make me smile. And also super horny, but that's not the point."
James's POV

The race with Bella was better then it has ever been.

Hearing her laugh and yell in excitement mad me feel...happy. And I haven't felt happy in forever.

All of us have just been talking for a few minutes when I see a guy walking towards us...correction towards Bella.

I recognize him as Aiden, the racer who tried to throw us off the road.

And he is walking straight for us his eyes set on only on Bella.

What the fuck does he want with her!?

I look over to see Bella staring at him to but with a look of anger and...hurt? Does she know him? If so why does she look pissed and hurt?

Questions fill my head but stop once I hear the ass we all call Aiden speak to Bella.

"Hey Bels long time no see," he says with a wink. I see Bella clench her fists.

"Yah and I wish the period of time where I didn't see you was longer," she says in a sickly sweet voice.

"Aww Bella don't be so rude I mean after all we were best friends." The ass says and walks closer to her.

"Yah we were friends Aiden but you ruined that didn't you? You only were there for me so you could get in my pants right? So tell me how hard was it to sit there and listen to me talk about my past when all you were doing was trying to get some pussy huh? Was it hard Aiden?" Bella says and with every question she steps closer to his face.

"But isn't it so sad that you went through all that but still didn't get pussy." She says and pouts before laughing, "You were a thirsty son of a bitch just begging me to fuck you but that didn't happen did it?"

"Well no I didn't get inside your pants like I wanted but I did get to know that your bitch of a mother was killed by your d-," He gets cut off when Bella swings her fist right into Aiden's face.

Her mother was killed? By who?

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear Bella yelling.

"You keep my mother out of your mouth you dirty piece of shit!" She yells while she is sitting on top of Aiden and plowing his face in with her fists.

I will say this sight is hot as fuck but I have to stop it before something bad happens even though I am really enjoying Aiden's face being messed up by Bella.

I go and grab Bella's waist from behind and pick her up.

I set her on the ground and spin her to face me. She has tears running down her face and I use my thumbs to wipe her tears.

She looks up at me and smiles a little.

"Are you ok?" I ask. "Yah I'm fine, I just got pissed off is all." she says but I can tell she isn't fine, but I choose to let it go for now.

Aiden gets off the ground and turns to Bella, "You will pay for this," he says and then walks away.

Bella takes a deep breath and sighs, "so what are we going to do now?" she asks.

"Maybe we should go to James's club, I think we are all in need of some fun," Josh says and I see Bella nod her head and smile.

We are all in my car now with Bella and Owen in the back, Josh in the front, and me driving of course.

"Owen where did you get that scar on your cheek, if you don't mind me asking," I hear Bella ask.

"I was fighting someone from a rival gang and they cut me, just barely missing my eye," Owen says.

"Wow, you guys really are crazy," she says.

"Hey we are not! Maybe your the crazy one." Josh says and Bella rolls her eyes and laughs.

We pull up to the club and head inside.

Since I'm the owner we all head to VIP and we also don't have to pay for drinks.

"Wow I love how this place is styled." Bella says as she looks around mesmerized by the building.

A proud smirk appears on my face, "thanks I came up with the designs myself." I say.

Bella nods her head and we all find an empty couch in the room and sit down.

A waitress comes over to take our orders and can't take her eyes off me.

This honestly gets old now.

"And what would you like to drink boss?" she says seductively and pushes her breasts together.

I roll my eyes already getting annoyed, "I would like whiskey," I say and she turns to Bella with a scowl.

"I would also like whisky please," she says and the fact she drinks whisky like I do just turns me on for some reason.

"Umm you gonna need to pay for that you know," the waitress says. "Oh I thought we didn't have to pay for drinks here," Bella says.

"Oh well the boys don't but you do," she says and Bella scrunches her eyebrows in confusion.

"She is with us which means she doesn't have to pay, how did you not get that," I say and the girl cowers back at my harsh tone.

"Right, well I will be out with your orders then," she says and runs off.

After we get done with our drinks the boys decide to get another round but I don't because I'm driving and Bella also doesn't because she said she doesn't wanna get drunk tonight.

Bella then says she's gonna go dance on the dance floor.

I watch as she dances alone and moves her hips with the beat of the song.

My god she's so fucking sexy. I would love if she gave me a private show. Wait what? No I can't think like this.

I turn my head away from her and talk to Josh and Owen about random shit and then I turn back to Bella to see how she's doing only to find that she's not there.

"Guys where is Bella?" I say. "I don't know we haven't really been paying attention, do you think she's ok?" Owen says.

"I don't know but we need to find her." I say and get up to look for her and so do the boys.

I go outside to see if she went out to get fresh air and hear heavy breathing and a girl whimpering.

I follow the sound and turn the corner to the ally and see a man holding Bella against the wall by the throat.

"I'm gonna have my fun with you little girl," the man says and Bella opens her eyes wide.

"Let go of me you piece of shit!" She yells.

The man then slaps her hard and all I see is red.

I walk up to the man and grab him by the throat. I push him against the wall , "What the fuck do you think you are doing." I say.

"N-Nothing s-sir just p-please p-put me down." He says.

I laugh and say "you shouldn't have touched her and now you won't ever touch someone again you piece of shit." And with that I grab my gun and shoot him in the head and he slumps on the ground.

Bella gasps and I turn and walk to her. "Are you ok Bella," I say and hold he face in my hands.

She nods and mumbles a thanks before she wraps he arms around me and pushes her face into my chest.

I don't like hugs with anybody but with her it feels so good to have her in my arms, it feels right to comfort her.

Josh and Owen come out and they get rid of the body. Once they are done we head to the car and Bella trips on a rock and I catch her before she falls.

Right now I have her in my arms and we both stare at each other in the eyes. I look down at her gorgeous plump lips that look so kissable. I want to kiss her so bad but I don't know if she would want that so I pull away and clear my throat. I think of many things to get my raging hard on to calm down.

We get in the car and head to my house. After we get there we show Bella around and then we go and sit on the couches in the living room.

Josh then turns on spongebob. "Aren't you to old for that?" Bella asks.

"Bella, oh sweet Bella," Josh says...here we go again.

"Don't you know that age is just a number baby." Josh says and me and Bella both roll our eyes at him.

"Hey why don't we teach Bella to shoot," Owen says.

Bella jumps up and claps her hands together excitedly. "Yes that would be awesome."

That's actually a good idea, that way Bella can protect herself.

"Sure lets go." I say and we all head to the training and shooting rooms.

After we teach Bella how to shoot she shoots at the targets and damn she is good.

She hit the head of the outlined target of a person on her first try.

This girl just gets hotter and hotter,

We go back to the living room and see a little boy sitting on the couch watching what Josh was watching which is spongebob.

It's Owens little brother Asher that is sitting on the couch, he is 5 years old and we all absolutely adore him.

Asher sees us coming and looks directly at Bella.

His eyes widen and he runs right up to her and hugs her.

She laughs and hugs him back. "Now who might you be cutie?" Bella asks.

Asher blushes and says "i'm Asher and Owen is my big brother."

"Well Asher my name is Bella," she says and Asher smiles at her.

"Your weally pwetty," he says while saying the words with w's instead of r's.

I couldn't agree more buddy.

I zone back into the conversation between Bella and Asher. "Thank you Asher," Bella says.

"Can you come play with me pwease Bella?" Ashe asks and she nods and they both head up to Asher's room to play with his toys.

"Wow, Asher never warms up to people like that, Bella has an affect on everyone," Owen says.

That's true, Owen and Asher's father is out of the picture so Asher has a hard time trusting anyone it's amazing how he warmed up to Bella so fast.

I wonder what it would be like if Bella was the mother of my kids.

My eyes open wide as I realize what I just thought. Did I really just think that?

"Dude you ok?" Josh asks, "Uh yah I'm fine," I say.

It's now late at night and everybody is sleeping including Bella. We stayed up late watching movies and playing video games and then they all went to bed.

But I don't sleep so I just go to my office till morning.

It's now Monday which means time for school.

Bella went home Saturday morning and me and Josh haven't seen much of Owen but it's probably because he's busy with his crush Lily.

I'm happy for him though, he deserves someone as nice as him.

We all get to school and meet up with Bella to go to class.

It's now lunch time and everybody is here including Lily except Bella.

Where is she?

I start to get anxious until I see here walk in to the cafeteria with a sad look on her face. She sits down and keeps her head down trying to seem unnoticeable.

"Bella what's wrong?" Josh asks.

Bella shakes her head and says "nothing it's stupid," "No Bella it's not now tell us what's wrong," Josh says again.

Bella sighs, "There is a rumor going around that me and James slept together and now everybody is calling me a slut," she blurts out.

Oh hell no!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 492 20
This story contains: juicy lies, *smirk smirk* and adventure! // I don't know why but I just started running as fast as I could. I ran towards the w...
20K 347 48
There is nothing more beautiful than watching an innocent angel fall apart at my sinful actions. I'm going to ruin her. "Augustine." And she comes...
6.3K 235 89
Stephanie Walker, A-straight student, sweet,pretty and every parent's dream. What happens when her simple life clashes with the golden boy at her se...
18.7K 561 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...