HIS BUNNY; THE SNAKE AND THE...

By jinxsulfuur

"get on your knees... and get to work." ''''''~~~~~~''''''''~~~~~~~~~''''''''~~~~~~~~~~'''''''~~~~~~''''' Run... More

nightlife; +chapter 1+
run, bunny run as fast as you can
the serpents gift
once upon a time,
the shiny and sensual city of glam gas land
nothing good happens after midnight
the submissive
till' death do we part
The Lovers VI
-+chapter 10+-
the ten of pentacles
twin flames
day drunk
?..?..?
cheater, cheater, cheater,
the burlesque assassin
cardinal sin
the internal battle
an interesting line of work
inconvienance
?.?.?.?
?..?..?..?..?
?..?..?..?..?..?
queen of swords,
divine judgement of a god

the tamed

286 10 5
By jinxsulfuur

She looked at him with a confused expression, "But your fortune...?"

"Hisoka is looking for an exorcist, and so is the rest of the troupe." He stated, looking her up and down.

"So...? We can't stay here, we at least need to go somewhere to hide." She said cocking her eyebrow and resting her hand on her hip.

"I know, I picked out a special place, no one will find us there. But, for now, I want it to be a surprise, kay'?" He said smiling softly before he tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

"A surprise? I don't like surprises." She said flatly and brought her hand to head, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"We really need to leave now, also, you need to dress more...casual and cover your forehead. We should take an airship," She motioned to his outfit, his 'work attire'. He looked down at his clothes and frowned.

She then looked at his forehead, studying the tattoo; seeing if it would be possible to cover it up with concealer. She scowled, "Ugh, and stop gelling your hair all the time!" She whined, ruffling up his hair. Chrollo scoffed as he watched Amayaa stumble to the dresser, picking out a plain black long sleeve shirt that exposed a little of his collarbones and regular pair of black suit pants. She smiled, shoving the bundle of clothes into his chest. He gently took it from her and put his other clothes in her bag, he put them on a turned around, waiting for her approval. She nodded in satisfaction as she skipped to the bathroom to grab concealer. When she returned he looked at her, waiting for what she was going to do with it.

"Sit down.." She muttered into his chest as she gently pushed him onto the couch, he sat and closed his eyes. She diligently blended the liquid onto his face, the tattoo slowly started to disappear under her fingers. "There." She smiled, handing him her compact mirror as he looked at his reflection, his tattoo was seamlessly gone. He sighed and got back up,

She dragged him outside and got into a random car. "Um. Can you drive? I have a headache.." She said, rubbing her temples and placing her backpack into the backseat. He sat in the driver's seat and turned the key which Amayaa had pickpocketed off the owner.

She put her right foot on the dashboard and leaned back continuing to rub her forehead as Chrollo steadily drove the port his grey eyes fully focused on the road, she cracked the window, letting cold air hit her face. "I'm so nauseous, I better not be fucking knocked up." She groaned as her brain felt as if it was being boiled, the ball of uncomfort sat in her stomach and swished around.

"You..think you're pregnant." He covered his mouth, his eyebrows were raised and he looked slightly paler than usual,

"No, no. I'm just saying it would really suck if I was-" She said as she connected the dots,

Illumi-

Killua's nen needle... 

A sudden cold chill traveled down her spine, making her twitch uncomfortably. She brought a hand to her forehead and felt for one of his needles. She focused her nen on the tip of her finger and dug into the skin of her forehead, blood rushed from her pale skin and coated her fingertips as she pulled a long nen needle from her forehead, 

Chrollo gaze was suddenly cut from the road as he watched her dig into her forehead,

His hands snapped away at hers, pulling her hands away from her head as she hurt herself,

"What are you doing?!" He said with an angry tone as he watched Amayaa grip the needle that was once in her forehead tightly,

"Illumi Zolydck." She said as her aura turned into individual menacing threads, blood continued to seep from the wound on her forehead, the wound was nasty looking, scraps of skin hung around the edges, and her pink muscles were ripped at the seams; springing out from her skin. 

"Are you going to tell me what happened or what? Because you have been keeping me in the dark, what are you after Amayaa?" He almost shouted, his tone raising and his brows furrowing into a mean knot. 

"What happened to your 'I don't care' attitude? I think I miss the Chrollo who doesn't keep me on the leash! You have your job and I have mine, and I would prefer that you do not know EVERYTHING about me. I will tell you what happened after my last job, I was going to bring it up but I'm pretty sure that a tracker is more important than your personal feelings." She said raising her voice in turn, 

"What do you expect me to do? Of course, I care. Do you not get that when you are close to a person that you share with them? I want to know everything about you, not because I want to know your weaknesses so I can be CLOSE to you, do you not understand that I care about you?" His eyes shone with anger, she thought he was going to hit her. 

He brought his hand down onto the steering wheel fiercely, and she flinched. 

"Oh well, I am so sorry that I have misread our relationship, I am not good at this stuff, do you not realize that I spent the last years of my childhood in a metal chair? I don't know how I feel about you!" She brought her hand to her forehead and healed it in a matter of seconds. 

Her face went a sickly shade of white as she had just realized that she had actually said that to him. It didn't feel real, 

This isn't real, we were fine minutes ago what happened?

You, you happened. 

Briar's voice rang in throughout her head, she quickly sunk into her seat as the sickly shade resided in her face. Chrollo clenched the steering wheel viciously, his hands shook as he glared daggers into the road.  

He took a second to contain his anger before he monotonously stated, "You should know how you feel by now, we've been together for weeks." 

His heartbeat fluttered to pure rage, she knew that he wanted to hit her, but he held himself back. 

"I don't know." She muttered weakly,

He roughly reached over with his right hand gripped her jaw aggressively, her skin around his finger turned paperwhite,

"I will make you know. Either you love or hate me, you're mine. I own you." His grey eyes burned into her pale green ones with a ferocity that she had never seen in his usually soft eyes before.

Her eyebrows twisted into a horrified knot, her eyes looked of those of a wild dog that had just been tamed violently. He let go of her jaw and pushed her head into the window violently, 

His fingerprints burned bruises into her fair skin, the world went fuzzy around the edges through her eyes, the side of her head ached and tingled ferociously. 

He went back to the stone-cold expression and asked with no tone, "What happened, Mayaa. "

She swallowed her guilt and started, "Illumi killed my target, he then called me and asked to meet up, he said he would give me the reward money if I met with him and talk with him. I thought he wanted to know where Killua was since we had just seen him in York New, I accepted."  She said catching her breath as she tried to keep her voice from breaking. 

She started again, regaining her breath. "He seemed odd when I first saw him, so I was on alert. I then found out he didn't want to talk about Killua and he had been watching me for a couple of weeks, he then proposed a deal." She thought about her next words very carefully.

"What was the deal?" He said flatly,

"He-  He offered me a contract to become his wife, and bear another heir since they don't know if Killua will consent to be the head of the family, so the role of 'heir' has fallen to Illumi. He picked me as a candidate, and his parents were approving. He then talked about how if I accepted I would be able to live a life of comfort in the Zoldyck estate, I wouldn't have to worry about my family."

His eyebrows dropped from their high post, he looked very angry. 

"What did you say?" He asked flatly beside his furious expression.

 "He would not accept my upfront answer, so he was going to take me to the Zolydck estate so I could reach my verdict without any- 'distractions'. " She said, picking at her cuticles.

His hand reached over and broke her fingers apart, blocking her from hurting herself. 

"I refused and then he knocked me out. He took me onto an airship to Kukuroo Mountain, when I woke he was very, 'out of it' I asked him to release my binds, he did so, and then-" She felt as she had just swallowed a rock, 

"And then...?" He said patiently,

"He forced himself on me... I escaped and asked Hisoka to drive me back to York New, he agreed and he drove me home, that's what happened.." She said looking out of the window, she did not know how he was going to react at the news that Illumi had assaulted her, 

"He touched you?" His voice deepened and his knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel furiously,

"No... he tried to kiss me. " She said darkly, she hung her head on her shoulders as she waited for his response. "He didn't do anything else..." 

He nodded and kept his eyes on the road as the port came into view, she shifted in her seat trying to soothe the building knot in her stomach. The sun rose as the colors bled into each other, making a soppy light blue color. The streetlights zoomed past and he slowly sped up,

She was unaware of how they were going to get out of this, it wasn't the first time he hit her or was rough with her, but she had never struck the nerve of how she felt about him. 

She pushed her hair back as he drove, not speaking another word.

The rest of the car ride was silent, she did not dare to strike up a conversation; that would only make him angrier. He did not open his mouth once, he only ran his hand through his hair as he glared at the road.

They made it to the airport and boarded their airship, Chrollo had bought them two different rooms, and that's when she knew that it would take a while to patch the gap between them.

I should apologize. Yes, I should have shut up and told him what had happened. Why did I always be so snappy? He didn't deserve it... If anything I should just have done anything to make things easier for him, after all, me coming back was stressful for him... What if I had just stayed gone?

'I care for you Amayaa, do you not get that?'

You what? 

How could he care for her? They were just sex, had something sprouted between them that she didn't even know about? The feeling of worry when Chrollo's death was mentioned, how she was nervous, and scatterbrained when Chrollo had been taken hostage, it all fits together now.

I... have feelings for him....?

No..that can't be right...

----------------------------------------+----------------------------------------

quick note,

I'm so so so so sooooo sorry that this chapter was short, 

and I may have to slow down on updating because I have school and it's pretty time consuming, but I will work on this story whenever I can and will be writing a lot on the weekends, so I probably will be updating more chapters on the weekends.

that's it, luv all of u ;P

(IF YOU KIN CHROLLO IM SO SORRYY I PROMISE THERE ARE SOME REALLY WHOLESOME MOMENTS COMING SOON)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.7K 101
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
875K 19.9K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
188K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...