Yes! That's what she said.

By bookbuster7

THE BRIDE I am nervous but excited to marry him. My heart beat skips whenever I see him. There are so many pe... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 4

3.1K 105 9
By bookbuster7

Moment I entered home Mom and Sheela Chachi were waiting for me in living room. I went towards them said " Namaste " Both of them saw me. Sheela chachi came to me and hugged me.

" No one was giving you food in Singapore you have lost so much of weight nevertheless you have become more handsome. Don't you think bhabhi (sister in law)?"

"I had food all time at Singapore but nothing can match food dish that you and mom make for me. How are you? Where is Reyansh?" I asked.

"We are good now that our son is here nothing can go wrong. Reyansh is on his way from office" Sheela chachi said and I nodded.

"Mom ?" I asked her. She was silent. I looked at Chachi to help me out. She shaked her head means now she is aslo supporting mom. Great.

"I am Sorry mom" I went to her and hugged her. She started crying.

"First you left now your father is not keeping well"

"It's okay Mom. Now I am here everything will be fine. I had word with doctor also tomorrow they will do the operation. He will be home within one week. Now no more crying you know how much I hate when you cry or do you want me to go back to Singapore again?" I asked with a smile.

She was glaring at me as if I would burn alive just by her glare. I started laughing.

"Relax Mom I was just kidding."

"Now go to your room and freshen up. I will check on dinner arrangements." I nodded and left

Varma mansion is of 3 floors. Underground was parking area. From the back side of the mansion there was way to go down for parking and servant quarters.

Ground floor had living room and at right hand side of living room was my parents bedroom and on left hand side it's of uncle and aunt.

On 1st floor we had kitchen 2 guest room than movie room and Tanya's room and every room entrance was connect to our dinning and family room.

Left hand side of garden terrace was my room and right hand side was Reyansh. We both had common gym.

At home all party and gathering happened in living room. Me, Tanya and Reyansh did parties with our friends on garden terrace.

We had 2 elevators both would stop on dinning room and garden terrace.

Once I reached my room I saw everything was same as I had left things.

I took bath and than tied a towel on waist and went to my wardrobe.

I wore a dark bule t-shirt and black track with loafer shoes.

I went to dinning area once I was out of elevators all I could smell was Palak paneer that's when I realized I was super hungry. Tanya and Reyansh where already sitting by table. I went to him and greeted him..

"Hello Bhai. How was your journey?" He asked. I sat next to him Tanya sat opposite him.

"Hello. It was fine. How come you are late from office today?" I asked.

"I had to manage we had few meeting which couldn't be cancelled at last moment."he said. I nodded.

"Mom and chachi you also sit with us for dinner." I said.

"We had our dinner with your chachu." Mom said.

All my favorite food item were on table. Palak paneer and aloo's sabzi, naan and pineapple rita, salad, pickles, rice and curd.
I filled my plate and started eating.

I usually disliked Indian food if it is not made by mom and chachi. After eating my first bite I knew who made the food for me. "Thank you mom and chachi for making food for me but you should have not taken so much of trouble___." I was interrupted by mom.

"Stop talking and start eating. I know you would have not eaten anything from last 17-18 hours so start eating." I nodded.

I was having amazing time eating food. When I was eating rice and curd Tanya said "Save some place for dessert".

"You have made dessert for me?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Than no I don't have any place for dessert." She cannot even make tea or maggi without getting herself and kitchen burnt.

"Okay good for me. I will get to eat more. Are you going to eat Reyansh or I can eat whole box?"

"Count me in. I am not going to let you eat that box alone." Reyansh said laughing at her.

One thing got confirmed she has not made the dessert or she has improved on her cooking skills. I think later was never in the option.

Tanya nodded at him and looked at Savita aunty who was our helper since our childhood. She had to help in Cooking and look after us. We had different cooking and cleaning staff "Aunty please tell someone to get 2 cup of walnut chocolate fudge with icecream once we are done with our dinner"

I was about to stop aunty and say 3 cups but mom stopped her.

" Savita make 3 cups of walnut chocolate fudge with icecream." Savita aunty nodded and left.

"Mom he doesn't want to have fudge. He said no in front of everyone and also insulted me. Than also you want to force him to have one." She said grumpily.

"Tanya you cook tomorrow let me see how happily Reyansh will say yes to eat it. Both of you don't harass my Aarav." Sheela chachi said smiling at Tanya.

"Are you seeing Reyansh It's not even a day and our parents have forgotten that we are also their children. Don't leave my side Reyansh its us against them." Tanya said.

"Yes I can clearly see that and we need to make our team stronger. I have one more member in my mind." He said.

"Who? " she asked. He was grinning at her.

Meanwhile our food was done so we went washed our hands and went to family room and settled on sofa. Mom and chachi sat on sofa next to me. Tanya and Reyansh sat on right hand side sofa chair.

Tanya was arguing about some imaginary team member with Reyansh. One of the staff came with dessert cups and served us.

Dessert looked delicious moment I had my first spoon it blew my mind.

"When did you leant to make food Tanu? This is amazing." I said.

She looked up and smiled.

"Bhai she has not made this. She just stood there when it was getting made." Reyansh said.

"Hey I grated chocolate and I inspected milk also. It's a difficult job but you both wont understand so forget it." Pointing at Reyansh she said "Don't forget who's team you are in?"

"Ya now I understand you worked really hard to make this fudge. Who assisted you in making this fudge?" I asked.

"Kiara helped me." She said.

"Now who is Kiara? Our new cooking staff?" I asked since dad had also said Kiara got him food.

"Kiara and cooking staff" Reyansh said

"Hey She is my sister and our father's adopted child"

"What?" I was shocked. Reyansh and Tanya started laughing like mad child.

"Tanya and Reyansh enough both of you. Aarav ignore them they are talking nonsense just to tease you. Kiara is like a part of our family. She is like daughter to us and She has her own parents" Mom said.

Tanya said " I was going to introduce you to her at hospital but you went to dad's room and I went with her to have coffee."
Oh Red top girl who's face I couldn't see.

"Aarav you must go to your room and relax. Sleep till late tomorrow you must be tired." Sheela chachi said.

I nodded and got up.

"Good night" I said and everyone got up and dispersed for their respective rooms.

I slept off once I was on my bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 15.1K 67
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
681K 25.9K 46
"I'm coming directly to the point. I'm not interested in this marriage. I'm only here because of the pressure from the elders. At the moment, I'm dat...
2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
115K 1.2K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...