Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
HARRYWEEN
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 65

2.4K 52 9
By perks_eos1800

October 22,2020

Adjusting his shirt in front of the mirror, Harry smiled a little knowing he's ready for the day with his white pants and some white shirt. He combed his hair with his hand, checking himself out of the mirror a little.

With one last look, Harry suddenly heard a loud and heavy footsteps making him furrow his eyebrows. Taking his phone out of the vanity and putting it in his pocket, he walked out of the room.

Checking left to right, he didn't see anything before he heard Noelle laughing. He faced the left direction, waiting for Noelle to pass as he had a soft smile in his face.

Then suddenly, Noelle rounded the corner with a big laugh not even noticing Harry as she ran quickly. Harry pursed his lips, ready to catch Noelle before he heard Jeff's voice also.

When Noelle neared Harry, he immediately caught her and wrapped his arms around her waist as he spun her around quickly before holding onto her.

"Woah woah "Harry said as Noelle tried to get off of his grip, confusing him, "What's happenin'?"

"Nothing" Noelle squeaked before Jeff caught up to them and saw Noelle.

Jeff heaved a breath, putting a hand on his chest as tried calming himself down as he points at Harry after he chased the young girl around the house earlier.

"Thank god, you caught her"Jeff wheezed placing his hands on knees.

"Why?, What's going on?"Harry chuckled seeing his best friend out of breath as Noelle moved behind Harry and wrap her arms around his waist.

"Your girlfriend covered me with silly strings" Jeff exclaimed pointing at the red yellow strings around him.

Harry can't help but laugh out loud, he noticed it when Jeff came into view earlier but didn't really mentioned it considering he didn't know what happened.

"Where did you even get these?" Jeff asked trying to take it off of him.

"Kurt has it yesterday and left it in my car"Noelle grinned, shrugging as she inserted her small hands inside Harry's shirt and resting it in his tummy.

"Why does he even— wait no, I'm not even gonna ask" Jeff shook his head as he ruffled his hair.

Noelle just giggled at him as her hands played with the little hairs on Harry's tummy trailing it downwards.

"You watch your back, Styles" Jeff warned as he took off a silly string from inside his shirt.

"Sure" Noelle grinned at him making Jeff mock her smile as Harry chuckled.

"You're gonna pay for this" Jeff said.

"Wha', you guys having a prank war now?" Harry asked as both Jeff and Noelle looked at him.

"No"Noelle looked up at him.

"Yes" Jeff exclaimed before looking at Noelle who is pouting.

"It's on, Styles" Jeff squinted his eyes to her before starting to walk backwards making Harry laugh again.

Noelle just stuck out her tongue on him before he completely vanished while chuckling at himself as he just literally declared a prank war against her.

"You're such a naughty angel, huh?" Harry then looked at her.

"Couldn't pass the opportunity to silly string him" Noelle shrugged before moving in front of him and rested her chin against his chest, looking up at him, " Are you going somewhere?"

Harry sucked in a breath, and thought playfully as his right hand threaded at the back of her head, holding it.

"I am" he looked down at her as she her eyes looked at him questioningly, " Do you wanna go with me?, was thinking' Macy for breakfast"

Noelle eyes lit up in excitement making her turn around to go out already but Harry pulled her hair making her go back to her position.

"Not so fast" Harry chuckled, adjusting his grip in her hair "Give me a kiss, baby"

Noelle smiled shyly under his gaze before she stood up in her tiptoes and pressing her soft lips into his making him hum in contentment.

-

Liked by HarryStyles,ArianaGrande,
MillieBobbyBrown,KendallJenner,
J

adeWest and 4,168,159 others

NoelleEve: switchin' the position for you

53,186 comments

Fanacc1: ahh yess queen
Fanacc2: your hairs lighterr
NoelleEve: fanacc2 its only for days hihihi
Fanacc3: supportive bestiee
Fanacc4: did they broke up?
Fanacc5: fanacc4 what the fuck are you on about
Fanacc6: fanacc4 leave them alone
ArianaGrande: i love youu babygirl
Fanacc7: fanacc4 its literally a lyrics
Fanacc8: nah they broke up
CharliDAmelio: i cant believe Im thirdwheeling
Fanacc9: what? CharliDamelio

October 23,2020

-
October 26, 2020

Tying the first part of the braid on her hair, Harry smiled proudly as he finished the first part of French braid, it was an achievement for him. He knew that he's been doing good when it comes to her hair but sometimes, he really wants it to be perfect for his angel.

The girl who is between his legs, sitting in the floor suddenly squealed, moving in her place as she looked up at the television in front of them.

"Stay still, baby love" Harry chuckled grabbing her hair that is not braided as he readies himself to braid it.

Noelle pouted at him as she placed her hands in her lap as the television started to countdown to play the MV.

"You know, she's too excited "Glenne called from the kitchen who is making some lunch.

"Yeah I know"Harry smiled leaning down to press a kiss on her hair quickly before getting back to braid her hair.

Noelle suddenly cursed and wiggled in her seat making Harry laugh as he tired his best to not lose it while making her hair.

"Holy shit" Noelle exclaimed as the first part of Golden was seen on the screen.

Hearing the sound of her babbling nonsense and the sound of Golden, The other couple came out from their perspective places and join them to watch.

"Oh my fucking shi— " Noelle gasped as Harry tugged on her hair a little to keep the cursing on minimum.

Both of them does curse of course, it can't be avoided sometimes but both agreed to lessen it and of course, it's mutual too considering they're literally surrounded with kids, especially Avri and Exton.

"The blue suit" Noelle grabbed Harry's right ankle making him laugh, " It's Gucci, isn't it? Yeah it is"

Jeff and Glenne laughed at the girl who kept talking to herself before Gleene pulled out her phone to film the couple and post it on the private story later.

"I KNOW THAT'S WHY I LOVE THE CURLS" Noelle exclaimed pointing at the TV as she saw Harry singing in the water while looking down at the camera in his blue and brown shorts.

Noelle then leaned forward abruptly making Harry follow her too as he sighed, letting out a chuckle. The girl then blinked as she squinted her eyes to eye the yellow hat before letting out a giggle thinking he looks cute in it.

"Okay, get back, baby" Harry tugged on her hair softly as she obeyed, getting back on her position.

"You must be so tired from running" Noelle pouted as she leaned on his knees as Harry hummed, tightening the braid a little.

Noelle then got back from the watching quietly now as Jeff and Glenne just watch them adoringly while watching the Golden MV also.

Harry really did ran a lot on that MV that he thought he almost lose his breath making Jeff joke that he is being a drama queen, which normally he is according to Jeff and Noelle.

"Holy fuck" Noelle muttered finding the way Harry turned around before leaning to the car, cute like really really cute.

Then the MV finished as the screen went black while Jeff and Glenne clapped to Harry who chuckled at them.

Noelle who has a question turned around to face him but he stopped her midway.

"Not yet, baby"Harry guided her back to her position before taking a hair tie beside him to tie her hair, " still have to tie it"

She then waited for a few seconds as Harry tied her before pulling out some baby hairs out of it to make it a little messy, just how his angel loves it. He then pats her cheek with his pointer finger, signalling that he's done.

Immediately, the girl turned around and faced Harry who smiled at her. He reached out his hands on her face, to style the baby hairs a little bit before tapping his thumb on her bottom lip softly.

"Who was it in the car?" Noelle tilted her head, finding it very interesting as to who he is smiling so cutely and who waved.

"That was just a random couple" Harry sheepishly looked at her making Jeff laugh.

Noelle then cooed, pushing herself off of her sitting position before straddling his lap softly as he smiled up to her.

"Keep it, pg kids" Jeff called as he pulled Glenne away to go back to the kitchen.

The couple rolled their eyes at him before going back their gazes to each other and smiled, it was like they're inside their own bubble again.

"You're my golden boy" Noelle smiled sweetly at him.

Harry then parted his lips as his heart beats faster at her words, it was such a soft and loving tone and her words are full of love. His heart could literally burst in any seconds because of love and happiness.

"I love you, golden angel" Harry grinned, cupping her cheek making her blush softly before he leant up, pressing his lips to hers.

A/N
Hello, it's Summer here.
This is a rush work because of things going on in school so I'm giving you guys heads up that if I'm not gonna update for 5 days or sumn, that means the school is being a bitch lmao but I hope you like this.

And oh my god,thank you so much for giving me almost 50k reads, it means a lot to me. I love you all so so much and I hope you're having a good day.

Continue voting and commenting or whatever you like, I love you so much.

Follow me on Twitter(@kissyperks) and on Instagram(perks_eos).
I'm always active on Twitter though and I mention Noelle there sometimes cause damn, how to be Noelle.

This is not proofread, feel free to notice the mistakes and comment on it, thank you.

Thank you for reading!

All the love, S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 155 5
"I know we're sloshed but, I've been thinking," he started carefully. She giggled at his words, but didn't stop him, so he continued. "About what you...
209 2 12
"I looked up he was standing at the door with his arms crossed he licked his bottom lip and let out a heart laugh " I look up are two eyes meet can I...
129K 2.5K 76
He placed his hands on the side of my face before he pulled me in for a kiss. I stared into his eyes as I laid my hands over his, "I adore you." I c...
63.4K 1.5K 95
I should have fixed my hair, checked my makeup. I should have made sure the obvious tears that even I didn't realize I had shed were cleaned from my...