Bnha x reader (The Sin Archbi...

By filip1500

This is a Bnha x reader story but you have the powers of some of the Archbishops from re:zero #1 in class 1... More

Bio
Prolouge
U.A
Battle Training
U.S.J
U.S.J Part 2
Training
U.A Sport Festival
Internships
Stain
Hero rescue race
Exams
Training Camp
Training camp part 2
Villain Attack
Villain attack part 2
Rescue Bakugou
Rescue Bakugou part 2
All For One Vs One for All!...and Greed?
Expelled?!
Witchcult
Provisional Hero Licence Exam
Shie Hassaikai Raid
Overhaul vs Greed
Meeting Pandora
A new enemy
Leugue of Villains vs Liberation Army
The Final Battle
Christmas
Remake.....sorry

The Aftermatch

4.7K 138 79
By filip1500

The 1-a students (except for bakugou) were sitting in the living room of their dorms listening to the news.

.......

In the news......was a anouncement from a group called the witch cult. In it they proclaimed their intentions to the nation.....but in the middle on their speech the news was cut, probably by the producers of the news channels since this wasn't in their planned schedules.

........

The dorms were quiet, with was very unusual. Most of them did still get their licences despite of the attack, but they couldn't celebrate.....not just because of the attack, but because there was someone they knew who joined the witch cult.

And the attack caused another scandel, but this time it wasn't really directed on U.A since they weren't the ones who orginized the exams.

Then, Bakugou came out of his room to see why everyone was staring at the tv and being so damn quiet.

Bakugou: What the hell are you guys doing?

Izuku: K-kacchan?!

Although there was one teeny tiny issue, bakugou was jumping around on one leg since his leg got broken in the attack.

Izuku: Y-you shouldn't walk around! Come on....i'll get you back to your roo-

Bakugou: Don't you fucking touch me! I don't need your fucking help!

........

Todoroki: Hey, Midoriya? Didn't you mention there was someone else with Y/n?

Izuku:......yea....i think he called him self the Archbishop of Gluttony....

Momo: Lye batenkaitos....i think that was his name.....

Todoroki: It's clear from the broadcast and the attack that the witch cult will be a massive threat to everyone....we should atleast try and understand their abilities. Any idea on Y/n's quirks?

Kirishima: Well apart from the unseen hand......we don't really have an idea of his quirk....

Lida: Midoriya. You and Y/n were quite good friends, do you have any idea?

Izuku: Well-

*Flashback*

Y/n: And if you three won't tell anyone about Greed, then i won't tell the world about One for All.

*flashback end*

Izuku:....No, he never told me.

Lida: I see.....that's....unfortunate.

Denki: So wait.....He's just completly invincible?!

Bakugou: You complete dumbass!

Denki: H-huh?!

Bakugou: Every quirk has it's weakness, even people like All might have weaknesses. So that traitorous bastard is no exception.

..........

Todoroki: That's all well and good, but we're not aware of that weakness.
Kirishima.

Kirishima: Yea?

Todoroki: You and Kaminari fought Gluttony right? What about him?

Denki: Well i kinda just got stabbed and got knocked out sooooo i can't give you much info....

Kirishima: He probably has some kind of physical boost quirk, since for someone that has such a small body, he was really strong and fast.

Then the silence came back......there was nothing more to say.

*timeskip*

Y/n: Urghhhh......why do i have to do so much paper work?!

Head-maid: Because you are the owner of this mansion, so you have to take care of the budget.

Y/n: Why can't any of you handle the budget?

Head-maid: Because we're maids. We don't have much knowlegde on economics.

Y/n: Aaaaaaahhhhhhh........i need a hug.

Head-maid: Of course, Y/n-sama.

She then hugs you.

Head-maid: Is this hug to your liking?
Y/n-sama?

Y/n: Yea, it's great. Anyway-

Someone then opens the door.

Maid: I'm sorry to interupt you
Y/n-sama. But the spies have returned.

Y/n: Hey, even though the reason you interupted me are comepletly fair. You always have to knock, otherwise you might accidentily walk in on someone changing. It violates my rights!

Maid: Pff! Ok Y/n-sama~ *with a hint of sarcasm.

Y/n:.......ah, it seems your not fit to be a maid.

Maid: Huh?

Y/n: You know~ if i wanted to, i could rip you to shreds without even lifting a finger. Since you know, you rudely interupteped me.

Maid: W-wait! What?!

Y/n: Now then, if you don't want to die. Leave.

Maid: O-of c-course!

*later*

Y/n: So? You've got anything on them?

Witchcultist: Of course, here's the document.

Y/n: Hm....perfect! Now then, about the-

........

Aaaaaand they're gone.........

Y/n: Tsk- rude!

Well atleast life is going great right now! Especially my Authority. Lye was comepltly right! I've finally managed to fully embrace my Authority and now~ i can keep this up forever! Even if only one maid remains.

Currently the amount of maids has expanded to 17 maids!

Y/n: Now then.....

I take a look at the report.

Y/n: Leader of the yakuza, Overhaul.

*timeskip*

Me and number 1 are walking around the city to buy some food.

Head-maid: By the way, why did you come with me for shopping? I could have done it myself.

Y/n: I wanted to take a brake from all my paper work.

Head-maid: I see.....by the way, isn't that one of the 1-a students?

Y/n: What?!

I look over to my left and.......It's Izuku! With some tall, musuclar, blond hair,weird eyes guy....he also has a hero costume....are they patroling? Is this some kind of intership? After our attack? Wow, they sure are bold.

Y/n: Sorry number 1, but i'm gonna go on a little scouting trip.

Head-maid: Yes, i understand.

I then go spy on the two of them, but i notice that a girl runs out of the alleyway and bumps into Izuku.

Y/n: (Oh, a little girl bumped into him, she also seems quite scared......also....Holy shit! I found Overhaul! Unfortunatly though, i can't here them from here....and getting closer would be too suspiscious)

After a while all 4 of them walked into the alley. And after a few seconds, Izuku and the other guy came out.

Y/n: (Izuku seems troubled, it's probably about that kid....i should follow them and look for some informatio-)

.........

The Gospel! It has something new written in it!

I go check what's inside the book and....

GO TO THE SHIE HASAKI HIDE OUT AT (Whatever time the raid happened)
FIND ERI AND KILL HER

Y/n: Eri? Who's that? I guess i'll just have to go and find out.

While walking i think about Overhaul's quirk.

Y/n: (So if i remember correctly, his quirk can disaseble stuff and reform them.....heh, it doesn't matter. My Authority is the strongest of all.)

*timeskip*

Y/n: Geez, took a while but i finally found Overhaul's base.

???: Oh? So your the Sin Archbishop of Greed? It's a pleasure to meet you.

Y/n: What the?! How do you know?!

???: A-ah! I apologize for scaring you! I'm the Sin Archbiship of Wrath, Sirius Romanee-Conti.

Y/n: Oh, is that so....( Romanee-Conti? Wasn't that the last name of the Archbishop of Sloth?) It would be rude not to fully introduce myself so.....I'm the Sin Archbishop of Greed, Y/n L/n

Sirius: Well, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Y/n: (God, with those weird ass bandages, that personality really doesn't suit her. It's really creepy actually) Are you aware of who this "eri" person is?

Sirius: Unfortunatly, i'm not aware of who she is.

Y/n: I see....well anyway, what are your abi-

But then a lot of heroes and policemen were standing infront of the gate.

Y/n: Good thing we're in an alleyway so that they can't see us.

One of the people there presses a button and.......

Rikiya: What do you want?!

Y/n: Hmm....this is going to be intresting....

Almost 1300 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

85.7K 1.9K 35
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
461K 9.6K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
177K 7.3K 51
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...