Ice Skates & Volleyball | Hai...

By The_Whatever_

You never thought that ice skating would lead to you joining a volleyball team, much less falling for anyone... More

0͜͡0͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡5͜͡

0͜͡1͜͡7͜͡

16.3K 726 530
By The_Whatever_

Café Study Session

☆︎☆︎☆

Now, you liked the twins. You really did, but Atsumu whining over the volleyball game today was not what you wanted to see when you were currently struggling with your science.

'Tsumu
It was horrible Y/N
Horrible!
ʖ̯

'Samu
I don't see why your complaining, your not the only who had to deal with the captain's ass receive.

You paused seeing that and with a furrow of your brow began to type

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
...Ass receive?

'Tsumu
The captain wasn't paying attention and the ball hit his ass but it flew over by Osamu.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
How phat was the captain's ass?
I hope he wasn't built like a door because like...how.

'Tsumu
Nah bro, Fukurodani's captain had a phat ass.

Your eyebrows raise to the top of your head as your eyes widen, you letting your phone drop onto your desk with a loud clatter. Taking a deep breath you pick up the phone again.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
You played Bokuto san today????

'Samu
Is that his name?
Well yeah then i guess.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
...Did you guys win?

'Tsumu
Sure did!
straight sets

'Samu
It was not in straight sets.
Fukurodani took one from us.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Hate to interrupt this but
Quick question for you both

'Tsumu
Yeah? Go for it.

'Samu
Shoot

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Do either of you know what docosahexaenoic acid is?

'Tsumu
I like your funny words magic man!

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Alright so that's a no for Atsumu
And you 'Samu?

'Samu
Yeah, no clue.
But why don't you like, google it.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Because the question is 'what happens when someone lacks docosahexaenoic acid and that's a lot to google.

'Tsumu
Is your volleyball captain smart?

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
No clue.
Hold on, lemme check

[☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚ left the chat!]

[☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚ has entered in a chat with Yaku!]

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Hey senpai, I have a question.

Yaku
Istg Y/N if Lev put you up to any of this-

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
He didn't.
But my question is this-- Is Kuroo smart?

Yaku
A total nerd.
Especially in science.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Perfect!
I need his number pls.

Yaku
xxx-xxx-xxxx
Annoy the living shit out of him for me 💕

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Anything for you senpai
Thanks!

[☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚ left the chat]

[You created a new chat room with xxx-xxx-xxxx!]
[You changed xxx-xxx-xxxx's name to Kuroo san!]
[Kuroo san changed his name to Kuroo §٥§!]

Kuroo §٥§
How'd you get my number Y/N?
Also, nice name

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
I didn't choose this name.

Kuroo §٥§
Well whoever chose the name has great taste.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Haven't you already seen this name?

Kuroo §٥§
That's not the point here~
Anyway, what'd you need?

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Oh right--
So uh, I need help with my science work. I have this big test next week and I have to pass it.

Kuroo §٥§
In Kaito sensei's class?

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Yeah, how'd you know?

Kuroo §٥§
Kenma has some trouble with that class too.
He asked me about helping him earlier today, I say after ice skating tommorrow we meet up at that café again.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
I'm fine with that.
I'll see you tomorrow.
Thanks' senpai!

Kuroo §٥§
np.
I'll talk to you and Kenma about it later tomorrow.
Today was a long day for all of us so make sure to get some sleep.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Oh senpai, before you go...
...do you know what docosahexaenoic acid is?

Kuroo §٥§
Fish oil essentially.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Great!
And let's say someone lacked it, what would happen then?

Kuroo §٥§
They'd be short like Yaku.

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
That's a very dangerous thing to say Kuroo senpai.

Kuroo §٥§
Yaku won't find out.
Right N/N chan~ (whom i'm helping with his science work)

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Yaku senpai never has to know.

Kuroo §٥§
Good.
But seriously Y/N, get some sleep.

[Kuroo has left the chat!]

☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚
Yes captain

[☆゚.*・。゚N/N chan☆゚.*・。゚ has left the chat]

Putting away your study materials you let out a relieved sigh, maybe you wouldn't be begging for extra credit after all.

***

Just like Kuroo said. After ice skating practice, You, Kenma and Kuroo made your way to the cafe from before. And just like before you can't help but almost drool as soon as you are hit by the smell of all the sweets.

"Any idea of what you all are getting?" You ask, eying a section that says 'western cuisine'.

"An apple pie..." Kenma mutters not even glancing up from his PSP. Kuroo much like you seems unsure of what to get.

"I think..." Kuroo hums before brightening as his eyes land on something "Red bean dorayaki balls. Yeah, that sounds good."

"I think I'll get the fried cheesecake."

"...From America?"

Taking out your wallet you nod at Kenma's words "Yeah, it sounds tasty."

Kuroo seems to realize that you have your wallet out because he reaches out and grabs the hand that was holding it. "What are you doing?"

You turn to look at Kuroo, the furrowing of your brows and slight pursing of your lips giving away your confusion "I'm paying. What else?"

"This was my idea Y/N," Kuroo drops your arm but keeps a stern gaze on you "So i'll pay."

You shake your wallet as you give the bed headed captain a mischievous grin "But you don't have your wallet."

When you told Yaku about your plans at practice today he'd told you that Kuroo would refuse to let you pay. So you did what any good Kouhai would do. You made Lev steal his wallet when he was distracted and give it to you.

Kuroo looks to you in confusion and as he panics looking around for his wallet you walk up to the cashier and order everyone's food, and casually hand over your black credit card causing for Kuroo to grumble under his breath about rich brats as he continued looking for his wallet.

Although once the transaction was completed you tossed Kuroo his wallet, which once again earned grumbles about you under his breath.

I mean what can you say? Cat's are some pretty sly creatures.

Kuroo quickly got over himself and you all sat down to study as you waited for your food. Kuroo collecting your devices and putting them in a pile next to some papers he brought.

"Turn your textbook's to chapter eight." Kuroo instructs reading over both you and Kenma's mock quiz he'd given the two of you to start out with. "Read over the ionization of atoms please. I think I know where the two of you went wrong on that section."

You and Kenma both do as told, once there you can't help but notice that your phone keeps buzzing and while Kuroo seemed to ignore it well enough you noticed that each time your phone buzzed Kenma's grip on his book got a little tighter. You deemed it as a distraction for him.

"Uh, Kuroo..?" Said male let's out a hum as he flicks your paper over, after reading over the first question he does the same to Kenma's. "Can you please turn off my phone? The buzzing is distracting me."

Kuroo does as asked then get's right back to the papers. Once finished the bed headed captain places the papers on the table.

"Alright kiddos, get ready for a cram sesh."

***

You let out a loud groan as you exit the café, Kuroo and Kenma walking out behind you.

"My goodness," You let out a quiet groan as you raise a hand to your pounding head "I think  there's enough science in here to last me a life time."

"Or at least until after the test." Kuroo quips.

"Ha Ha." You laugh sarcastically, you can't help but add an eyeroll too.

"I'm serious Y/N kun. I need to at least keep it in your head for the test. We need you for our Inter-High prelims."

Kuroo gives you a wave as he and Kenma continue down the street, you already making your way to your butler who was waiting with a car.

Inter-High Preliminaries..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4.5K 22
(L/N) (Y/N) has been in Karasuno since her second year, moving to her third. She is close to almost everyone in her class, she doesn't like starting...
1.6M 75.9K 74
After losing touch with your friends from high school you try to make new connections through the internet. That's how you stumble on a youth who is...
277K 5.9K 42
On one hand, it would be nice to be a part of something, especially with your best friends. You would gain new friends and make high school memories...
257K 5.2K 38
𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓹𝓲𝓽𝔂 (n.) Finding something good without looking for it. ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝐒𝐇𝐄 didn't look for them,Nor they did look for her ,Yet they...