TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES {On Hiat...

By Orchids_970812

It's a short story of our favourite couple Swara and Sanskar. It's from the serial track. "I Loved You like n... More

Prelogue - (E)
Episode- 1 {edited}
Episode-2 {Edited}
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode - 6
Episode - 7
Episode - 8
Episode - 9
Episode - 10
Episode-11
Episode - 12
Raizada Family
Mathur Family
Episode - 13
Episode - 14

Episode - 15

2.8K 168 28
By Orchids_970812

Swara stretched in the bed and rolled over face-first onto the other side of the head expecting to come crushing against a certain very strong and muscled body of her husband, her nose buried deep into the bed sheets where he was and she sighed as he was missing and she sighed and a small smile tugged at her lips recalling last night where her brother Neil accepted Sanskar completely which made her smile widely, as one wicket was down and five more to go...

Flashback {Previous Day}

Swara came down skipping steps in happiness and liveliness as today she is going to have her Mothers and grandmother's handmade food after a long time while she is going to be pampered like a kid which made her smile but next minute it was vanished recalling what a fool she was in a previous life to let the people love her more than their lives to go because she was foolish enough to think that Gadodias and Maheswaris will accept her with open arms as a part of their family while Sanskar realized that is not going to happen and tried to make her realize that but she didn't realize that and the cost she paid was her love's life and hers but this time she is not willing to nor she is ready to allow history to repeat itself, she came out of her thoughts when she felt her Maa {Riya} call her.

"Honey, come and have your breakfast? Where is Sanskar, everyone is already at the table?" Riya questioned and Swara walked down the steps skipping them.

"He is getting ready Maa, Manu Bhai and Neil Bhai are accompanying him, " Swara said kissing her father's and remaining brothers' cheeks in greeting with a smile which was reciprocated by them by kissing her on the forehead.

"Angel, tonight there is going to be a party for your homecoming and I want to introduce you and Sanskar, as my youngest daughter and only princess and son-in-law of the family," Yashwanth said making her eat breakfast while she was busy talking with Fufa and Baba.

"Okay Papa, I don't have a problem but confirm it with Sanskar, as he said today he has an important meeting and he may not be able to attend it," Swara replied, and just then Neil, Manik and Sanskar came down and Swara narrowed her eyes at her brothers while both of them gave a tight smile to her while Sanskar came towards her.

"Ara, I have to leave, I'm getting late and I need to reach the city in the next 30 minutes," Sanskar said bending towards her kissing her on the forehead which made her smile but she frowned angrily at him while her family was busy studying their expressions and body language.

"No, you are not leaving without your breakfast and I'm going to ask Armaan to postpone your meeting to an hour later, you can't argue with me," Swara ordered him.

"Please Sweetheart, I promise I will have my breakfast at the office without fail," Sanskar said pulling her towards him through the waist and she looked at him who has a cute innocent, and puppy expression for which no one is immune and she sighed before nodding her head.

"Okay fine and I want you to have it without fail and I will call Armaan and will confirm it," Swara warned him and Sanskar pouted at her but she didn't deter from it while Laksh and Ragini snorted at that and Swara glared at them.

"What is it so funny did you both find in this situation?" Swara questioned them glaring at them.

"Sanskar is not a kid or school going boy, that you are ordering him to have his breakfast Swara," Ragini said "And Chachi is there to take care of his food and things he needs," Laksh completed Ragini's sentence making Swara glare at them with venom and before she masked her expression which made her brothers and bhabhi's smirk.

"Laksh, who took care of your food and the things you need before?" Swara questioned him and everyone in the Maheswari and Gadodia family looked at her curiously " Mom used to take care of everything I need" Laksh replied and Swara turned towards Ragini and raised her eyebrow in question"Dadi and after Maa-Baba marriage it is Maa," Ragini replied confused the same way Laksh was.

"So, now why don't I see them taking care of you like before?" Swara questioned him sternly.

"I have a wife now Swara, why should Mom take care of me then, I'm not a baby, I'm a grown-up and I like when Ragini takes care of me," Laksh explained as if it is obvious and Swara's glare intensified which made him back away from her a bit.

"Aren't you bipolar Laksh?" Swara asked looking at him like he was shipped here from some other planet and Ragini glared at her "Don't say anything about my Laksh Ji, Swara, whatever he said is true," Ragini said frowning and Swara laughed out loud while her family shook their heads and continued eating as if nothing is going on...

"The woman who is taking care of her husband as he can't take care of himself because he is a cry baby is here sitting along with his wife as is they own everything and ordering me, dear sister remember you and your husband are here only with single relation that is being brother & sister-in-law of my husband and nothing else and if once again you will try to interfere in our lives, I love to skin your flesh live," Swara said sweetly and both of them gulped their saliva in fear while Sanskar smirked from back looking at his wife as a lioness...

"Ara, I will have my breakfast and I want you to have your meals on time and in the evening we are  going out for dinner if you are okay with it as I know from Arna that you have an important meeting," Sanskar said and Swara raised her eyebrow in question with a frown on her face " Are you spying on me Mr. Sanskar Maheswari?" Swara asked and he shook his head at her silliness...

"No Mrs. Maheswari, I know about your meeting as she called on my number as you didn't lift her call and as for spying on you, I respect your decision whatever you take that may be anything and your privacy included Sweetheart and now have a good day at the office and take care of yourself," Sanskar said pecking her on lips which shocked her and blush rose on her cheeks while he found himself shocked at his act while others looked on with wide eyes at their public display.

Swara was sitting in the back garden along with her brothers and sister-in-laws enjoying the cool weather while her siblings were observing a serene smile and expression on her face with a smile and Swara looked at them.

"I know you people have a lot of questions regarding Sanskar being my life partner and husband and even after I assure you, people, still you won't believe until you see and feel it with your heart and same goes for Mamma and Papa, so I'm not going to say or do anything regarding this until you will accept him with an open heart and love him the way you love me as your sister," Swara said and they looked at their sister who was small running here and there laughter filling around them is here today sitting with them and talking and defending the person she married...

"Butterfly, you were the Princess and life of our lives and we will always be protective of you no matter who enters your life with new relationships and we never got a chance to know what type of person Sanskar is and is he good for you or not, we will always worry about you being hurt and breaking your heart-" Arnav said taking his sister in a side hug and Swara opened her mouth to say something but stopped by Shivaay...

"Let us complete Babygirl, as Arnie said we will always worry about you because you were never our sister but our first child and as brother and a parent we will worry about you and we can see the love Sanskar has for you in his gestures and behavior but we will not accept that until he will prove he is worthy of you and deserves you," Shivaay said and Swara gave him and others a small smile which was filled with pain and sadness and immediately everyone got alerted seeing it...

"Doll, Sanskar loves you right, that is the reason he married you right? Or is there something you or him hiding from us?" Rithik questioned and Swara sighed knowing as her brothers and sisters-in-law, deserve to know what happened and what lead Sanskar to marry her in reality so she steeled herself to reveal what had conspired " Bhai the gestures and behavior you are seeing in Sanskar is not love towards me but care, concern and affection because he can't love me as he loves someone and this marriage was a compromise and a way to protect me to him and for me he is love and I fell in love with him the moment I saw him for the first time," Swara revealed and everyone was shocked with the new information...

"What are you saying Titili, what has happened that you hid this from every one of us?" Manik asked her sternly and she gulped before revealing what all happened and once everything was revealed they sat frozen in their places with shock and once their brains processed the information, anger coursed through their bodies like lava and Swara gulped saliva in fear as she knew her sibling's anger is like destruction which leaves nothing but dust in its wake destroying everything in its way...

"This much has happened Barbie and you didn't think to inform anyone of us and now you are telling us and if you never got a chance or a need to reveal this, you wouldn't have even spoken anything about this isn't it?" Aryan asked and Swara bowed her head in sadness as she can sense disappointment with her decision in her siblings " I'm sorry Bhaiya but I didn't want you, people, to think differently about Sanskar or his family that is the reason, I didn't reveal anything about this to you people, I know you all are hurt and I'm sorry about that," Swara said bowing her head and everyone sighed knowing she was regretting...

"Gudiya, we are not angry with you and we understand your reasons because we can see how much you love Sanskar and we are happy that you found your love as it is a great boon in one's life but from next time don't hide anything from us because we can't bear something happening to you, do you understand?" Neil asked and Swara nodded her head cutely which made them laugh...

"Okay, Swaru but we have a condition, until Sanskar proves his love, or let's say he realizes his love for you, you are going to test him and us our ways and you can't deny us this right," Anika said and everyone nodded their heads while Swara nodded her head in denial before speaking " Bhabhi you can witness his care, affection and concern towards me which you have named as love but I'm going to see whether he will have all those qualities which I wanted in my husband as I grew up and dreamed off," Swara said and all looked at her curiously while she smirked looking at them " Just Wait & Watch Folks," Swara said ran inside while her brothers and sister-in-laws pouted at her as she ran away laughing...

Swara was in her room feeling agitated at Ragini's intervention in her life again and again even after her serious and numerous warnings and now her anger is not cooling down no matter what she does and now there is only one thing that will help her cool down the anger that is building in her and the thirst to see the pain on Ragini's face which she has seen in past yet same time she knows the time has not yet arrived so she will wait for it but now to cool her anger is a priority, she walked into her closet and changed into a pure white suit and took her anklets and walked out of her room and when she walked down her family along with Maheswaris and Gadodias looked at her and her family immediately know where she is going and they didn't try to stop her and just then Sanskar came inside from office as he completed his work early and was confused to see her walking towards the back of the mansion and everyone followed her...

(Dance Studio - Pic From Google)

She took a deep breath before letting her body loose and immersing herself in dance which was her way of expressing her feeling, venting out her emotions which she could never clearly communicate to others until Sanskar entered her life who read her like an open book while others looked at her shocked as she was dancing with gracious, her moves were fierce at the same time smooth, beautiful and gracious leaving Maheswaris and Gadodias shocked while Sanskar was mesmerized by her moves and just then she started to dance aggressively hurting her feet in-process and Sujatha moved forward to stop her but Sanskar stopped her and shook his head in denial which made his family frown but Raizadas were fine to stay back and watch what is happening as they know they can't stop her as they are used to it...

"Sanskar what are you doing, Swara is hurting herself and you are stopping me from reaching her," Sujatha said and Sanskar sighed before answering his mother...

"Mom, your daughter-in-law and my wife have her way of expressing her feelings and one of them is dancing and I can not let her bottle up her emotions," Sanskar explained and Sujatha frowned at him while looking concerned for her daughter in law...

Swara started to dance forgetting everything around her and her feet started to bleed profusely while Sanskar just fisted his palms seeing his wife hurting herself and after he had enough of hurting herself walked towards her and pulled her towards him through her waist and took her in his arms and started to walk towards hall while everyone else followed them and just then Swara felt something wet touch her bare skin on the stomach and she got alerted and started to wriggle but to no avail and Sanskar tightened his grip on her lightly warning to stay her still and she looked at his face with a frown...

"Aishu Maa, Can I get a first-aid kit, please," Sanskar asked placing Swara on the couch comfortably while Sanjana handed him the medicine and Swara tried to move her foot back as he was going to catch but stopped midway seeing his glare at her...

"Sanskar, how did you get hurt, let me see your hand!!!" Swara exclaimed with concern and Sanskar just continued to clean her wound and put medicine on it without talking which angered and annoyed her and she snatched the medicine from his hand and he snatched it back.

"Swara " Sanskar shouted sternly at her before he turned back and continuing his work and she turned her face away from him which made him smile secretly but he hid it...

"I told you on the day we married Swara, no matter what is the consequence of your decisions and opinions will be, I will always be with you, that means even if you get hurt in the process and I will be there with you to take care of you afterward in this life that is because I respect your decision no matter what it is," Sanskar said with concern, right, love and pain seeing her pain while Swara gazed at him...

"I know you will respect me and my decision at any time in our life Sanskar and I'm happy about it, this is one of the ways I know how to express emotions and as for hurting yourself because you can not see me in pain doesn't give you right to hurt yourself because for you to know, seeing even a single drop of blood of yours will break me apart and I can never be the same," Swara said taking his palm in hers and applying the ointment and bandaging his wounds while he just bent forward and kissed her forehead lightly which made her smile...

Raizadas were looking at their Princess with love and relief as there is someone to look after their daughter after them and Sanskar took Swara in his arms and started to walk towards her which has become their room now without talking and Swara kept silent knowing it is for better...

"Stay here, I will call someone who can help you in changing meanwhile I'm going to get dinner for us," Sanskar said sternly and walked out without giving a chance for her to talk, and just then Sanjana walked inside to help her and walked out after helping Swara change into comfortable clothes when Swara heard her brother Neil and Sanskar's voice which made her curious so she stood up slowly wincing at the pain in her feet which she ignored it and walked towards the window and peaked out.

Meanwhile, Sanskar was about to go down when he came face to face with Neil which made him nervous slightly internally but he didn't let that show on his face.

"Sanskar," Neil called out and Sanskar raised his eyebrow in question.

"Thank you," Neil said and Sanskar looked at him in surprise.

"For what are you thanking me?" Sanskar asked and Neil looked at her before answering.

"Gudiya always had a problem expressing her emotions, that is the reason Aishu Mami and Yash Mamu made sure to find a way to let her feelings out through Dance or painting but we could never make her stop from hurting herself when she chose to express them by dance, you are the first one to do so, even though you stopped until you were hundred percent sure that her inner emotions were expressed completely," Neil said with a smile.

"I did what I have to do as a husband and friend, as I said before I respect her wishes even if she gets hurt in the process but I will make sure to be there for her to heal," Sanskar said.

"You earned my respect Sanskar, I may not approve of you as her husband completely yet but you are right for her as a partner as far as I have known from the few time I had interaction with you," Neil said hugging him which surprised Sanskar as well as Swara who was eavesdropping on their conversation and she internally squealed in happiness.

"Thank you, Neil, I'm happy that at least one of Swara's brothers approves of me as her life partner because I have seen how much all of your approvals mean to my wife," Sanskar said.

Hi Guys!!!!

I know it has been almost a year and I'm sorry for leaving my stories in the middle and I feel guilty about it.

The last year has been hectic, depressing as well eye-opening, as my schedule was really busy, but now once again I got free time not much but better than last year.

I promise I will complete all my stories at any cost this time.

I hope you find this happy good enough to continue reading my story further, as I lost touch somewhat and I plan to get back on track.

Plz, let me know what you feel about this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.4K 16
This story based on serial track when Sanskar enter in baadi as mad for his revenge from his brother and Bade papa . For his revenge he targeted Swar...
35.8K 3K 13
A great marriage is not when the perfect couple come together. It is when an imperfect couple very learn to enjoy their differences. ...
141K 5.5K 37
Emotional and breakdown; when Swara Gadodiya will meet Sanskar Maheswari after seven long years of separation. Will they reunite??? Or will fall apar...
92.3K 4K 17
Who I've Become Every time you leave I become the person you wanted A little bit more I become more you than me - Swara Sanskar Maheshwari T...