The Park (Finished And Old) E...

By hollowbean

This story is old, please go read the better one. More

warning
a lovely day
this guy empty YEET
the "thing"
(wow) not a update
chapter (i don't even know)
how the hel-
catzzzzzzzzzz
milkshake
not a update
milkshake part 2
Soo
emotional support
thiccc boy
also trash art
holy shi-
two parts In one
sin omen roll
cuddles
oooo u can cook
more trash
please read
uh oh
ooooo
apologiseing
random stuff
the bath!!!!!!
Q&A
whyyyy error
angry cuddles
WOW
did I just get tagged...?
more food.
contemplation
the park
:3
golden child
golden child part 2
hello

woops

218 13 4
By hollowbean

No one's POV

They sat thare for a minute. Sitting and crying in each other's arms. Just sitting and waiting.

When ink stopped crying he looked at error. Deaply (vary much cringe) once again ink had lost his thoughts in errors eyes.

He didn't know why they were so attractive. But they were, they sparkled like stars in a dark night.

Error stared back thinking the same thing. But while they were sitting on the floor still I may add.

They didn't notice the figure that had walked into the house. But as they looked over...

Blue was standing in the doorway."you know what I think I came at a bad time" he said.

Ink was a tad unsure of what just happened. But after a couple seconds they both blushed madly.

Ink climed of of error in a panick. Just now understanding what they'd done. As blue walked out the door, ink went over and started to (wine)?

Ink new blue would probably tell the whole underground. The whole multiverse mabye!!!

Idk If you would consider this short. And I know it's late. But I'm working on holloween, school and other things. Also how the living hell did we get two 3 thousand reads?!?! Thanks for all the support. Bai

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
263K 8.1K 186
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...