The Wife Of The King

By riversnicoletta

Sheik Jabril Ramses needs a wife, because he wants to be King of Bameth Tamara Williams is a maid seeking for... More

Save me.
The Proposal.
Preparations.
Big Announcements.
Not everything is pink colored when you are a princess.
It doesn't matter what you do, the truth will always come out.
The Big Day.
Let's get back to business
Why they just don't give up?
The Plan
The Technical Difficulties
A New Chance
Epilogue
Author's Note
Special Thanks
HUGE NEWS!

Meeting The Sheik

11.1K 270 15
By riversnicoletta

"Everything seems to be in order, Miss Williams, but I need to ask you a very important question, and that will be it" Mrs. Eliza says as she reviews my resume "Do you have a boyfriend, Miss Williams?" she asks, I frown, and she sighs "You have applied for the Sheik's maid position, which means that you must give his highness whatever he desires at any time of the day, I just want to make sure a boyfriend doesn't get in the way of you fulfilling your position, Miss Williams, now if you would be so kind, answer my question" Mrs. Eliza says "I do have a boyfriend, Miss Eliza, but I secure you, he will not mind me dedicating every single second of my life to his highness" I say answering the original question "Congratulations are in order, Miss Williams, welcome aboard" she says as stands and offers me her hand, I shake it as I smile, I got the job.

"Before I take you to your work area, I would like explain you a few things" she says as she points at the chair behind me, I sit down "As I told you before, you are his highness maid, and you need to be available always, so please, don't get yourself loaded with other maids' job, no matter what they tell you, if you are done with the task his highness has given you, you remain outside his room or office, and don't leave unless he orders you to" she says and I nod "This brings me to the next point, the security in this place is very tight, if one of the guards sees you wondering around, he will hurt you, please remain in your designated place" she adds and I nod "And one last thing, whatever happens inside the walls of this palace, stays inside the walls of this palace, understood?" she asks "Yes, Mrs. Eliza" I answer "Good, follow me, I'll take you to your work area" she says as she stands and I follow her out of the office.

"Janine" she calls as we enter to what it seems to be the service's locker rooms "Mrs. Eliza"  a blond, short, in her mid thirties woman calls back "Janine, this is Tamara Williams, his highness new maid" Mrs. Eliza says and I smile as I stretch my hand towards Janine "Welcome, come, I'll show you around and explain you how things work around here" she says as she shakes my hand "Good bye and thank you, Mrs. Eliza" I say as I follow Mrs. Janine into another room.

"Your locker is 1-D, leave your belongings inside, change into the uniform, and meet me here in 5 minutes" Mrs. Janine orders as she points at the door with a huge sign on it that reads "Locker Room", I nod as I head to the locker rooms. 

Something is not right, I look at myself in the mirror, for what kind of a job I just sign up to? I was told that I was going to be providing my services as a maid, so why do I look like a HOOKER! **KNOCK*** "Tamara" Mrs. Janine calls, I sigh, I guess I will be finding out what kind of services, I'll be providing. I walk out of the dressing room "Any problem?" she asks "Yes, what kind of maid's uniform is this?" I ask "The uniform that the Sheik wants his personal maid to wear, trust me, I went against it since day one, but he wouldn't listen" she says and I sigh, both in frustration and relief, I am glad I am going to be working as a maid, but how am I supposed to get any job done with this heels and this mini skirt? 

"Rules about your uniform, your hair must be always in a bun, no make up, your nails must be trimmed and clean, when you are done with your shift, leave the uniform in your locker room, the laundry service will clean it up for you, under any condition the uniform can exit the palace, understood?" she asks "Yes, Mrs. Janine" I answer "Rules for when you are in presence of highness, always call the Sheik his highness, every single time you enter or exit the room, bow, wait for the Sheik to allow you to do your chores, don't talk to him unless he orders you to, and never get on his way" she says and  I nod "A guard will come get you to take you to his highness' chambers and the same guard will walk you back here when it is time for you to leave, don't leave this area if the guard it is not with you, trust me, you will regret it" she says and I nod.

>>"Good, now your chores" she says as she hands me a paper "This is his highness schedule, which means that this is your schedule too, as you see it says what his highness will be doing and what are you supposed to be doing while he is busy, follow it and everything will go just fine for you" she says and I nod "If you arrive early, you will be provided with breakfast, at lunch and dinner, a guard will take a tray of food to you, so not picking at his highness meals, understood?" she asks "Yes, Mrs. Janine" I answer "His highness will never make request to you, if he wants something he will call to the area in the palace, a guard will deliver it to you, and you give it to him" she says and I nod "Let's see, I talked you about the uniform, how to behave in front of his highness, security, your chores, well, I seem to cover it all just in time for breakfast" she says as she grabs a golden tray "Guards" Mrs. Janine calls, and two men stand in front of me "They will take you to his highness' room, they don't talk, so don't talk to them, and a little word of advice, don't lower your guard in front of his highness or you will regret it"  she says and I frown "Come" one of the guards says, I sigh as I follow them.

What on earth was Mrs. Janine trying to tell me?

As we head to the Sheik's room, I start to look around, the palace is beautiful, I wouldn't complain at all, if I had to live here "Don't stay behind" one of the guards says and I get closer to them as we approach to the Sheik's room, one of the guards knocks on the door 3 times "Come in" a strong, but calm voice answers, the guards open the doors for me "Good morning, your highness, I'm Tamara, your new maid" I greet as I enter the room and carefully bow,  making sure I don't spill any of the contents of the tray, his highness stops reading at the papers on his hands and looks at me, he places the papers down on the little desk, stands, and heads to the table in the middle of the room, giving me the chance to admire his muscular--sexy and hot--body, and his top model, green eyes face, DAMN! I heard that he was handsome but this someone forgot to mention that he is also sexy as hell.

>>"Do you plan to serve me breakfast anytime today or you just want to stare at me all morning?" the Sheik says bringing me back to earth "My apologies, your highness" I say as I carefully bow before his highness, pass next to him, and hurry to place the tray on the table, **MENTAL CURSE** I just gave the Sheik a perfect view of my butt, I blush as I fix my posture, I hope he didn't look "Blue is my favorite color" he adds as he sits down, I blush even harder, because he looked.

"Go head with your duties" his highness orders as he starts to eat his breakfast "How old are you?" he asks me "24 years old, your highness" I answer as I spot the service cart "Why did you apply for the job?" he asks "I need the job, your highness" I answer as I read the schedule, let's see as he eats breakfast, I have to make his bed, okay, it also says that I have to place the used bed sheets in a washable bag, available on the service cart, change them for new ones, also available in the service cart, how convenient is this schedule "Did you went to college?" he asks as I head to the bed  "Yes, your highness" I answer "What is your major in?" he asks as I start to the sheets off his bed "Fine arts, history, and technology" I answer as I place the bed sheets in the bag "And you are working as my maid?" he asks "I come from the darkest side of Bameth, your highness, it is hard to find job in those areas with that background" I answer as I search for the clean bed sheets.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asks as I start to pick his dirty laundry from the floor "Yes, your highness" I answer as I place his clothing in a bag "What he does for a living?" he asks "He worked in the metal factory" I answer and I know, his highness just frowned as he asks "Worked?" "Yes, he got fired, your highness" I answer as I move on with the schedule "Is he currently working or he is seeking for employment?" he asks "None of the above, your highness" I answer and I know he is staring at me "How many words do you have?" he asks "Two, your highness" I answer "I must say, you have the worst boyfriend in the world" his highness says "He is not the worst boyfriend, your highness" I say "Your boyfriend got fired from his previous line of work, currently he doesn't work, and he doesn't seem to be interested in getting a new job, because he has you working and bringing money in, in my book that makes a man terrible" he explains, and I wish I could differ with his highness, but he is right, Danny is the worst boyfriend in the world, not only, because he lost his job and hasn't done anything to get a new one, but also, because he doesn't give me my place as his girlfriend, he doesn't care about me as his girlfriend, and I have to cover for the expenses of his ill mother, I have to care of her too, when the woman hates my guts, I am more of a servant to him than a girlfriend.

"Your silence confirms my statement" his highness says and I sigh as I go on with my chores "You know, Tamara, if you were my woman, I'll be the one with two jobs to make sure you lived as a Queen" he says "And I wish he had your same mentality, your highness" I say as I walk to the service cart.

His highness is taking a shower, so I take the opportunity to finish getting his bed ready, I know, this is the first I was supposed to do, but I didn't wanted to keep bending in front of him, and show him my wonderful underwear.  I start to get the pillows in position, suddenly, someone grabs me by the hips, pulls me back, forcing me crash against someone's pelvic area **MENTAL CURSE** this can't be happening, I look behind me and find his highness looking at me, his eyes full of lust, I curse mentally. 

"Your highness..." I start to say, but he spins me around, forcing me to lay on my back, and he gets on top of me "I don't want to hear it" he says "But..." "No" he says cutting me off, I chew on my lip as I think how to get myself out of this position "I would kill to bite that lip" he says as he leans forward, grabbing my chin softly, releasing my lip "I'm kissing you" he says, more like warning me of his next move, once his lips touch mine, I feel the electricity running through my body, and we get lost in our kiss.

**KNOCK-KNOCK** His highness abruptly retires, allowing me the catch my breath again "What?" he answers "Your date is here, your highness" a man answers from the the other side of the door, I frown, date? he is here all kiss, kiss with me, and he has a date, "Don't lower your guard" Mrs. Janine words run in my head, I sigh as I get off his bed and go on with the schedule, I can't believe I lost control like that and with the Sheik, he will think I am one of those easy girls.

"I'll be out in a minute" his highness answers as he looks at me, but I focus on my schedule "Yes, your highness" the same person answers back "Tamara" he calls "Your highness" I answer "I must apologize, I don't want you to have the wrong idea, I am not that impulsive" he says and I shake my head "I am the one who should be apologizing for provoking his highness" I say and he takes a step forward and I take a step back "For which, I consider that it would be better, if his highness and I kept our distance" I say and he tips his head aside "Really?" he asks "Please, you have a date, and I would love to keep my job, your highness" I answer and he smiles "I can always can cancel it and make sure you keep your job" he says and  I smack his hands when he tries to touch my face "Please, your highness, someone is expecting you"I say, he nods as he turns away, I close my eyes as I sigh.

Suddenly, he pulls me closer to his body and kisses me again "Jabril, I..." Mrs. Eliza starts to say but stops, I retire, and his highness smiles "Miss Williams, I though you said you had a boyfriend" Mrs. Eliza accuses "I do have boyfriend, and I told you to keep your distance, your highness" I say, he gives me his cocky smiles and walks towards me "Your highness, I already told you, I would like to keep my job, and I don't want to be arrested for knocking out the Sheik" I say and he laughs "I would love to see that" he says "In front of your royal subjects?" I ask and he smiles "Jabril, we have to go" Mrs. Eliza says and he sighs as he looks behind him "I will be with you in a minute" he adds as he turns to me again "You can go home, after you are done here, also we are not done" he says and I frown as I take another step back, he smiles and walks out of the room.

His Highness is a player and he has set his eyes on me, I sigh, if I really didn't need the job, I would quit, and forget about this...Horrible? No, I can't call it like that, I know that I probably violated all the rules Mrs. Eliza and Mrs. Janine gave me, but the kiss, having his highness on top of me, touching his perfect muscles, everything was worth it **SIGH** I must not get my hopes up, he is the Sheik, I am the maid, our relationship is forbidden, besides, I am sure he just wants to bang me once, and go on with the next one, but I am not going to allow him to, I want to move out of Mrs. Francis, get my own place, maybe that way Danny and I could fix this relationship or I can send him to hell and move with my live **SIGH**, but how am I going to resist his highness?

"Hi, Mary" I greet as enter the dinner "Hey, girl" she greets back as she cleans the tables "Hi, Chef" I greet as I put my apron on "And? how was the job interview?" he asks "I got the job" I answer and he claps "So you will be bringing more money to the two the blood suckers which live with you" Mary says and I shake my head "More money for the two blood suckers which I live with" I say and she sighs "Tamara, move in with me" Mary offers "You know the answer to that" I say "He doesn't love you, he uses you to pay for his mother's treatment, and the old lady is not even grateful, come on, what's gonna get you to move out?" she asks as the door bell rings "Welcome to Chef's Dinner, I will be with you in a minute" I greet as I fetch my notepad and pen  "I would love to go with this conversation, but we have a customer" I say as I turn and head to the now occupied table "Welcome to Chef's Dinner, I'm Tamara, can I take your order?" I ask as the menu goes down to reveal a very familiar face "You are a maid 24/7, interesting" he says and I sigh "Doesn't his highness have a nation to rule instead of stalking his female employees?" I ask and he laughs "As a matter a fact, I don't rule the nation yet, that's my mother's job for the moment, which means I have to get myself busy stalking my only and beautiful female employee" he answers and I blush "Are you ready to order?" I ask and he looks back at the menu "What do you recommend?" he asks "Everything on the menu is good, but I recommend today's special" I answer "Which is?" he asks and I point to the chalkboard that reads "Today's special: Triple meat burger".

>>His highness nods "I will have today's special with a large soda" he adds and I write down "Anything else?" I ask "Hungry, Jared, Japhet?" he asks the security guards sitting in front of him "Yes, your highness" they answer "Bring them the same" he orders and I write down "Chef, I got three Day's special with three large sodas" I shout "And get your best spatula out" I add as I place my notepad on my pocket "Why?" Chef shouts back and I move aside "Oh, your highness" Chef says as he bows from the kitchen "I will get on your food immediately, your highness" Chef says and I smile, but it vanishes away when his highness places his hand under my uniform, I look at him "Stop it, now" I order and he tips his head aside "We are in a public place and you are not supposed to be touching me like that" I say and he sighs as places his hand back on the table "Thank you" I say as I move away from him or I seriously will finish in his bed tonight.

**RING** I turn to grab the tray, but Chef stops me, I frown "If you don't mind, I would like to serve his highness" he says and I nod "You work with him, any word of advice?" he asks and I shake my head "Just don't bother him as he eats" I answer and Chef nods as he grabs the tray and heads towards his highness. Chef places the tray down and starts to place the plates and cups on the table, once he is done, he bows, but when is ready to walk back, his highness asks him to sit down, I frown, what is his highness up to?

Chef joins Mary and I back at the counter "Mary, his highness wants to have a word with you" Chef says and I frown, Mary looks at me "What?" I ask "Something is up and you need to spell the beans, I mean, I am sure nobody else got surprise visit from the Sheik after their first day of work" she answers and I sigh "Mary, go, don't make him wait" Chef says and Mary heads towards his highness "Chef, what were you talking so much with the Sheik?"  I ask "He wants pie, get him a slice of cherry pie ready" he says and I sigh, this man, what is he up to?

TEN MINUTES LATER

I place the plate in front of his highness "Enjoy" I say as I bow "Sit down" he orders and I sigh, but obey "Do you have a good relationship with Danny?" he asks "Seriously, his highness came all the way from his palace to know about my relationship with my boyfriend?" I ask "Answer me" he demands and I sigh "No, my relationship with Danny died many months back" I answer "Then why are you with him?" he asks "Because I got nobody else, I leave Danny, I am on the streets, I don't have enough to afford a new place, not yet, that's why I took the job at the palace, so I can move out" I answer "You know you can request a room in the palace" he says "I know, but I have this work, if I move into the palace I would have to leave this job, and I like it" I say and he nods "Tell me about your parents" he says "Abandoned me in the orphanage when I was 2, I don't have a concrete memory of them" I say "Your dreams" he says "Why are you so curious about me?" I ask "Your dreams" he demands "My dream is silly" I say "There is no such thing as silly dreams, Tamara" he says and I sigh "A family, I dream with having my own family" I say "What you never had" he says and I nod "Any other dream?" he asks "I love history, so I want an antique store, share the history of Bameth with the world" I answer as I look at him, I frown why is he smiling? "Your highness, we must go" one of his security guards say and he nods "I..." "I have to get back to work, have a safe return, your highness" I say as I stand and bow.

He stands and I bow again "Look at me" he says and I obey, he kisses me, I melt on his arms "I will be the one who makes your dreams comes true" he says at the end of our kiss and I frown, what? I look at him, he shows me a 100 euro bill, places it on my pocket "For the food and the service" he says and kisses me again, I sigh "I'll see you tomorrow" he says and I nod as he heads out. 

I sit down and rest  my head on my hands "Do you want to talk about it?" Mary says as she joins me "What's going on? Why is he doing this?" I ask "He likes you" Mary answers "Or he probably wants me on his bed" I say "Players don't put much effort to things, besides if he wanted that you would be on your way to his bed" she says "Then?" I ask "He likes you" she answers and I sigh "He can't like me" I say "Tamara..." "He is the Sheik, I am a maid, he can have any women in this world, why would he want me? It doesn't make sense, something is not right" I say as I sigh "Tamara, what's wrong?" she asks "He is awakening things, feelings, sensations on me that nobody, not even Danny has been able to wake up, I am afraid I might get too high, too close to the sun, and burn myself" I answer as I fight my tears "Because all this, seems too good to be true" I say "Take the risk, Tamara, the Sheik can give you the freedom you want" she says "At what price? Be his concubine? No" I answer "You don't know that, take the risk, trust me" she says and I sigh "I don't want to keep talking about him" I say as I stand and head back to the kitchen, I have lots of plates to wash.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 0 38
After leaving the position of Vice President of the United States Isabella and Bruce enjoyed the quaint and freedom in their current life with new ad...
6.8K 225 21
the king of panem is in search of a bride. and, for reasons you can never understand, coriolanus snow has set his sights on you. it would never be a...
CEO By MyMy

Fanfiction

378K 13.9K 71
⚠️Editing⚠️ Karmels life falls apart. She's jobless, still in school, and can barely afford to keep her lights on. Raising her sister at just 17 yea...
78 32 32
Saravi is a royal Maiden, the only daughter of Jemina and Hammed Eljal; Wealthy dukes with great name among the palace. Her life has been one of endl...