One Piece x OC {My World or Y...

By Op-Law

Set in the real world with the characters being turned into kittens. Doflamingo will keep his 10 feet height... More

Character Info
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16 ๐Ÿ‹
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20 ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ
Ch 21 ๐Ÿ’ข
Ch 22 ๐Ÿค•
Ch 23๐Ÿงต
Ch 24 ๐Ÿšฌ
A/N

Ch 17 ๐Ÿ‹

547 17 11
By Op-Law

🍋🍋🍋 Lemon Warning – Look for the warning signs if you don't want to read it**

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

5 Days Remain

1 am...

"Jess aren't you tired yet? It's the middle of the night" While everyone else in the house was sleeping peacefully in their beds Jess had taken Kidd with her outside. "Just 'Yawn' a bit longer Kidd, I'm thinking" She returned to looking at the stars above her while she laid back on Kidd's chest.

"What are you thinking about?" Kidd had started to move his hand through the girl's hair as he spoke to her. "... Could I really leave my life behind and go with you, would it be that easy?" Jess took her eyes off the stars as she rolled over to face Kidd.

He moved her so she could be on top of him as he wrapped his arms around her. "Hm? Is your life really that great here that you'd stay?" The only thing Jess cared about in this world was her family so without out them she wouldn't leave. "My families pretty great, if they stay, I don't think I could leave them"

"If you think about it Jess, I'd say two of those girls will be leaving for sure"

"You think so Kidd, which ones?"

"Ash and that little demon Snow" It made sense to Jess that Ash would want to go with Mihawk but when he said Snow it surprised her a little bit. "Why do you say Snow... and that's my sister Kidd she's not a demon"

"Doflamingo seems to have developed feeling for the girl, I don't think he'll be leaving her behind" Jess didn't bother responding to Kidd as she starting kissing his exposed chest. "What do you say, Kidd, want to go a quick round before heading back inside?"

"Right here on the ground?"

"Yup~! Unless you're scared~"

"I'm not scared!" With that, the fun began.

~~~~~~~~

🍋🍋

🍋🍋

🍋🍋🍋LEMON WARNING🍋🍋🍋

Jess quickly pushed herself up to get in position as she started grinding on Kidd's crotch. 'Hm' "Damn woman" Kidd's hands tried to grab Jess's hips to make her go faster but she made them crash to the ground thanks to the metal bracelets he was wearing.

"Really, you're not going to let me touch you!? Bit-" She interrupted him by putting three of her fingers in his mouth. "Calm down honey, I could just get up and go inside. We wouldn't want that, now would we?" Kidd quickly shook his head and that was enough for Jess to remove her digits as she moved off his crotch before she started taking off the man's pants.

She worked slowly as she unbuttoned the top button of the jeans he had on before pulling the zipper down. "Jess stop teasing me" Finally Jess began pulling Kidd's pants off before they were completely off leaving him in only his boxers. She started rubbing his cock through the thin fabric as he started moaning more. "What do you want Kidd~?"

"I want you to suck my cock. 'Ah'" Since Jess had teased the man enough, she finally pulled his boxers off and was greeted by his fully erect cock. She looked back up as he grasped at the sudden contact with the cold air. "Don't worry I'll warm you up~"

Leaning down Jess placed the tip into her mouth as she licked circles around it, as she started to take more of his length into her mouth she listened as he moaned below her. After a few minutes, she decided it was time to start taking her clothes off.

Standing up she started taking her shirt off before throwing it to the side then came her pants as Kidd was watching from his spot while licking his lips. "Can you help me?" As Kidd noticed his hands were free, he pulled Jess to the ground so this time he was between her legs. Pulling off her bra he started sucking on her nipples, then it was Jess's turn to be the moaning mess.

'Ah' 'Ah' His cock started sliding against her still covered folds as Kidd was planning to tease her a bit just like she had teased him minutes before. Though after he saw the girl's teeth chattering together from the cold, he decided he needed to move things along.

Removing her soaked undergarment, he began pushing himself into her soaked pussy as she gripped the blanket underneath her. 'Ah' 'Ah' 'Ah' Kidd started slow but quickly picked up his pace after a few thrusts. "Faster~" 'Ah' Turning her over he pulled her up so he was holding onto her arms as he continued thrusting.

Jess turned her head to the side to connect her lips with Kidd's. "I'm close Ki- 'Ah' Kidd~!" Hearing that Kidd released Jess's hands so she was now leaning on her forearms as he started thrusting faster until Jess moaned out as she came. 'Ahhhh'

Once Kidd was close enough, he pulled out of Jess before he released all over her back. "Fuck~" While Kidd looked at Jess, he could see her breathing going back to normal but also noticed she had pulled her arms around her chest. They both needed to go back inside the house before they froze.

🍋🍋🍋END OF LEMON🍋

🍋🍋

🍋🍋

~~~~~~~~

Kidd had pulled Jess up to his chest to keep her warm as he started to redress her the best, he could but a loud siren behind him stopped him in his tracks. "What the fuck do you two morons think you're doing at 2 in the fucking morning!?" Jess looked over Kidd's shoulder to see Ember standing there with a megaphone in her hand. "Go back inside the house Ember there's nothing to fucking to see here!!!"

"I would be fucking asleep right now if your moaning didn't wake me up! Get your asses inside before you both caught a cold!" Ember continued using her megaphone as Smoker was trying to pull the girl back into the house. "What's going on Ember?"

"Look what you've done now Jess!" Snow was standing behind Ember with Doflamingo right behind her looking extra pissed off. "Yes, what is going on Ember and you better have a good reason for not only waking me up but also for waking up Snow" Ember voice was stuck in her throat as she stared at the man, she didn't even notice Snow sneak around her to look out the door.

"Why is Kidd not wearing any clothes?" Before Snow could look any longer Doflamingo had her thrown over his shoulder and was leaving the room. "We're going back to bed the next person to wake me up will regret it"

"What if I wake you up Mingo?" Doflamingo looked down at the girl he now had curled up against his chest. "You're the only exception Snow" With Doflamingo and Snow gone the ones that remained exchanged a look before the megaphone was gently placed on the counter. Just as it was placed there Kidd and Jess enter the house running upstairs before they could be questioned anymore. "Let's go back to bed Ember"

"Okay Smoker"

~~~~~~~~~~

Later That Afternoon...

"Kidd, I don't feel so good" Jess had woken up around noon after her, and Kidd had been up fooling around until the early hours of the morning. 'Cough' 'Cough' "I don't think that was a good idea last night" Turning around she seen Kidd was in the same condition as her, sick. "Good idea, no but worth it, hell yes!" 

'Knock' 'Knock' 

"Jess are you awake? Me and Mingo made you soup" Jess had been about to respond but Kidd beat her to it. "Go away Demon Bitch we don't want your poison soup!"

"It's not poison, it's chicken noodle" After Snow said that someone kicked the door open, it was an angry Doflamingo. "What did you just call her!? You'll eat this soup even if I have to force it down your throat" Doflamingo handed the soup to Kidd before he took a step back to watch him eat it as Snow handed Jess her bowl.

"Kidd just eat the soup" He listened to Jess as he started eating and, in his head, he thought about how good it actually was. "So, you can cook demon?" That was a bad call on Kidd's part as Doflamingo send one of his strings at Kidd and it made a deep cut through the man's face before he took Snow and left.

"Ah! We need a doctor!" Since Doflamingo didn't bother to close the door when he left Law just walked right in with Corazon following him like a lost puppy. "What- That's a pretty nasty gash Eustass-ya, what happened?"

"Doflamingo did this after I called that girl a demon"

"Hm? Doflamingo is very protective over his stuff you probably shouldn't have insulted it"

"Excuse me Law but my sister is not anyone's 'stuff'" He ignored Jess as he asked Corazon to bring him the first aid box. He was quick but ended up tripping when he made it back to the room, Law caught both the box as well as the man before they could hit the ground.

"Thanks, Law" The man stood up as he rubbed the back of his head and smiled down at the smaller man who had a faint blush on his cheeks. "You guys are such a cute couple" Law's eyes quickly moved to Jess as he started waving his arms around. "No, we're not a couple"

"He's just in denial" Corazon made his point by stealing a quick kiss from the doctor's lips, the blush on Law's cheeks darkened a few shades at this. "Cora-san! Why don't you go wait in the hallway till I finish in here!" Law didn't sound like he was asking and Corazon got the hint since he left as he was told. After Kidd was patched up Law left but he did order them both to get some sleep so they wouldn't get any worse. Neither complained as they cuddled up together and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~

"Cora-san did you want to do anything special today?" The man thought for a minute before he came up with something. "Will you cook for me?" That surprised Law but he nodded his head before he led the man downstairs. "Ember-ya?"

"Yes, Law?" Ember was with Smoker watching some old war movies in the living room when Law entered looking for her. "Can I use your kitchen? Cora-san would like me to cook him a meal" Ember thought for a minute but she agreed as long as he made enough for her and Smoker as well.

"Thank you Ember-ya" It was a little funny how Law's personality changed ever so slightly when he had Corazon with him. He left Corazon with the two as he left to the kitchen but he did make sure to ask if anyone had any allergies before he did.

~~~~~~~~~~

"There's five days left Mingo..." Snow and Doflamingo had left to the library with a stack of puzzles in hand and were current on the second in the pile. "Not much time but you'll return with me won't you Snow?" As Snow added another piece of the puzzle to the completed part, she looked at the man across from her.

"You're asking a lot Doflamingo and how do I know you won't just throw me away after you get bored of me?" He removed his sunglasses to properly look into Snow's eyes as he reached his hand across the space between them until it reached her cheek. "When I bring you home with me it's going to be until death do us part"

"Funny I don't recall you asking to marry me" He laughed as he removed his hand from her face. "Fufufufu. It's on the to-do list" It was Snow's turn to laugh as she leaned over the puzzle pieces so Doflamingo could place a kiss on her lips. "So, you've managed to fall in love with me in only a few days?"

"You don't decide when you fall in love Snow, it just happens" She nodded as they went back to their puzzle, Doflamingo kept his shades off even though the light from the window did bother his eyes slightly. "I think we're missing a piece" The girl started to freak out about the missing piece but Doflamingo managed to locate it before she did anything drastic. He made a self-note to make someone check the puzzles in the castle to ensure they weren't missing pieces.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I made you cabbage rolls with rice on the side Cora-san. I remembered cabbage is your favorite" Cora-san sat down at the table before he started digging into the meal Law prepared for him. "Thank you, Law! I never expected you to be such a good cook"

"Do you have any buns to go with this Ember?" Smoker thought the meal was a little empty so spoke up. "Yeah I think we have some in the kitchen I'll be right back. Did either of you two want some?"

"No, I hate bread!" They both said it at the same time, their dislike for bread was something they shared. "Okay then I'll just get some for me and Smoker then" Ember went into the kitchen and started heating up some buns when she noticed two plates of food were just sitting by the stove.

"Hey Law why are there two more plates here?" Law heard Ember call out from the kitchen and then he remembered those plates. Getting up he ran into the kitchen before he picked them up and left to deliver them to the people, he made them for. He knew where she was since he heard her laughing from within the room when he walked past it before. 

'Knock' 'Knock' 'Knock' 

"Who is it?"

"It's Law, Snow-ya" There was a loud bang in the room as Snow tripped over a chair as she was trying to find a hiding place. "Get rid of him Mingo" Snow settled behind a couch as Doflamingo made his way towards the door. Opening it Doflamingo sees Law holding plates of food. "What do you want Law, haven't you caused enough damage?"

"I made her this food as an apology for what happened" Snow peeked over the couch at the mention of food. Doflamingo was about to close the door in his face when Snow spoke up. "It's not poisoned, right?"

"No, it's just rice and cabbage rolls"

"I'll take your food but that doesn't mean I forgive you" Doflamingo took the food from Law before kicking the door closed with his foot as he walked towards Snow. He set one in front of her and kept the other for himself. Snow had started eating and said it was good so Doflamingo started eating as well. "Do you really think he's sorry, Mingo?"

"Hard to say, Law is an odd one"

~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went well, and soon all the occupants left to their beds. Snow and Doflamingo were sleeping on the floor of her room since the man couldn't stand another more night in the girls' bed. Snow could have slept on the bed but would rather be on the ground with Doflamingo they had enough blankets so it wasn't too uncomfortable but with a cuddly Doflamingo by her side, she didn't think much about it.

"Goodnight"

'Four Days Remain'

~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 262 23
A girl, Loralei, is in a house filled with misfortune, even though her parents are rich, her parents fight all the time, and her brothers ran away af...
221K 4.8K 42
Seven minutes in a closet what could go wrong? Some will be longer than others depends on how well I know the character but hoping I can still make t...
97.7K 1.7K 64
Just a bunch of random oneshots with the OP characters. I do not own any of the characters, just the stories. Achievements!: #1 in vivi 2023/2024 #3...
26.9K 669 25
โ˜†.๏ฝก.:* ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ .๏ฝก.:*โ˜† ยฉglitterfreezed - ๐Ÿ‡ณโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ปโ€Œ 11, 2019 ใ€๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† - slow updatesใ€‘ ...