Bnha x reader (The Sin Archbi...

By filip1500

This is a Bnha x reader story but you have the powers of some of the Archbishops from re:zero #1 in class 1... More

Bio
Prolouge
U.A
Battle Training
U.S.J
U.S.J Part 2
Training
U.A Sport Festival
Internships
Stain
Hero rescue race
Exams
Training Camp
Training camp part 2
Villain Attack
Villain attack part 2
Rescue Bakugou
Rescue Bakugou part 2
All For One Vs One for All!...and Greed?
Expelled?!
Witchcult
The Aftermatch
Shie Hassaikai Raid
Overhaul vs Greed
Meeting Pandora
A new enemy
Leugue of Villains vs Liberation Army
The Final Battle
Christmas
Remake.....sorry

Provisional Hero Licence Exam

5K 147 42
By filip1500

I'm going to skip over most of the licence exam since it doesn't involve you right now.

*During the exam*

Announcer: Villains have commited an act of terrorism! The affected area is the entire Z-city! The damaged buildings have resulted in a high number of victims!

Tsuyu: It's starting.

Announcer: The damaged buildings have cut off most of the roads, so the first response emergency unit will be very late! Until they arrive, all rescue activities will be left to the heroes! Save every life you can!!!

*somewhere in the stadium nearbye*

???: A~h! They even got a fake villain attack! How adorable! Cute!

*back to the heroes*

Izuku: Look! There's a injured kid over there!

Child-guy?: WAAAH!!! MY GRANPA.....HE GOT CRUSHED!!!

Izuku: What? That's terrible!

Child-guy?: What the hell was that?! Minus points for you! First check if i'm breathing correctly! Then check if i can walk! Also, my head is bleeding alot right?!

Izuku: ( The huc are the ones doing the scoring?!)

*Somewhere else*

Inasa: LET'S GO!!!

Inasa was using the wind to rescue the survivors.

Child-guy?: hoho....wind? (So crude, or so it would seem. He's carefully using the wind to make sure none of us get hurt.) NONETHELESS, STILL CRUDE! MINUS POINTS!!!

Inasa: Ah?!

Child-guy?: Don't take action without confirming the safety of the enviorment! It might worsen the situation!

Inasa: I see, My bad!

*Somewhere else*

Injured people: AAAHH! HELP US! OUR ARMS ARE INJURED!

Bakugou: SHUT THE FUCK UP! HELP YOUR GOD DAMN SELVES!

Denki: You just went full Bakugou dude!

Kirishima: What if their really injured bro?!

Injured guy: But, we are only acting as slightly injured low-priority rescuees....

Injured guy 2: No way! In just a split second he saw us and told us to move by ourselves?

Denki: We're lucky that their looking with their interpretation!

Injured guy: But still, that way of talking....Minus points!

*safe location*

Izuku: We're almost at a safe place! Hang in there!

........

Izuku: (There are already this many injured?)

Girl: You! Let me see that boy!

Izuku: Ah-right!? He's got a head injury! And is bleeding quite a bit, but the wound doesn't seem very big! His responses are normal as well!

Girl: Got it....let's move him over to a place on the right.

???: Screening the injured and giving them temporary treatment....in the small time before the rescue team arive, the heroes fill the gap in. In order to protect townsfolk, heroes have to carry out complex situations. Not just rescue.....but also.....

*BOOM*

Izuku: WHAT?! (Another act of terrorism?!) EVERYONE! IT'S THE SCENARIO FOR OUR EXP-

.....

Girl: No way.....is that....

Izuku: Gang Orca?!

Gang Orca: Enemies. Can they all be taken out in parrarel, i wonder?

Mineta: Are you serious?! Isn't this a bit overkill?!

???: Hm....Gang Orca is here....that's going to be annoying for our attack.....

Aizawa: A situation that's difficult even for a pro.....the exam will even go this far huh?

Gang Orca: How will you respond. Heroes?

Ojiro: Look! The villains are coming...and so close to the teatment area? How mean!

Tsuyu: We're not done with our rescue efforts here but....we can't just look the other way....

While Gang Orca is fighting some of the students, Todoroki uses a massive ice attack on him.

Ojiro: Midoriya! Evacuations? We'll help you!

Izuku: Where were you guys?

Ojiro: We were by the waterfont doing rescue missions, but the villains were coming this way so we came here for support.

Then the villains get blown back by some hard wind.

Inasa: FLY AWAAAAAAAAAAYYY!!!

Todoroki: Wind....

Inasa: Villain intruders eh? Quite a hot development!

...........

Inasa: Just my luck.....your here too.....

......

Todoroki: How about you help with the evacuations? Your quirk seems pretty good for that. I'll take care of the problem here.

Both Inasa and Todoroki throw their attacks at Gang Orca.

Inasa: What are you doing?! Fire makes wind unstable!

Todoroki: I used fire since my ice attacks don't work on him. But weren't you here for support? If anything, my flames are being blown off by your wind.

Inasa: You're just doing this so that you don't have to give credit to anyone else!

Todoroki: Hm? Who would actually do that?

Inasa: You would!

Gang Orca:......

While they continued arguing, another explostion can be heard in the distance.

Izuku: What?! More villains?!

Gang Orca:....There weren't supposed to be anymore....

Suddenly a bunch on cloaked men came out of the wall.

Mineta: GEEZ! What the hell is this?! How can we handle even more?!

Shoji: Although.....why are they dressed like that?

Announcer: EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! REAL VILLAINS HAVE INFILTRATED THE EXAM SITE! ALL STUDENTS PLEASE LEAVE THE EXAM SITE!!!

Todoroki:.....!

Izuku: What?!

There were two students nearbye the explostion and when they tried to engage the witchcultist......they got cut down by their knives.

Aizawa: Fuck!

Aizawa then jumps down from the stands to meet the villains head on and the other heroes currently present also engage.

Gang Orca: All you kids! Go to the exit of the Exam site! These are real villains.

Izuku: R-right! (How could villains have attacked us again?! But i don't think these guys are part of the Leugue of Villains.)

*Somewhere else*

???: So, remember who we are supposed to be looking for?

???: Of course~ Izuku Midoriya, Mina Ashido and Momo Yaoyorozu!

While the chaos was continuing, the heroes were fighting the villains, although Aizawa noted something.

Aizaws: ( I erased their quirks but....they're just as fast as they were before! It seems these villains have been trained by someone capable)

The students were running towards the exit, but some stayed behind to help other students that were being attacked. Like for example: Izuku was helping some students.....but Bakugou on the other hand....

Kirishima: Hold on bro! You can't just engage the REAL villains like that! Didn't you hear the broadcast?!

Denki: Yea dude, this isn't some ga-

Bakugou: SHUT UP PIKACHU AND SHITTY HAIR!

*somewhere else*

Izuku: Alright! I think that's most of the other students, are you two alright?!

Ashido: Yea! We're fine!

Momo: Although, we should be going now, it's too dangerous here.

Izuku: Yea, let's go now-

???: Hey, it's been a while Izuku!

Izuku:.!

Momo: Y/n! What are you doing here?!

Momo starts walking towards you.

Momo: I'm not sure what your doing here, but we need to leave! There's villains he-

But Izuku grabs Momo's wrist to stop her from coming to you.

Momo: Midoriya?

Izuku: Hold on......Y/n? Can i ask how and why are you here?

Y/n: Such a cold response, you could look atleast a bit happy to see me? Well it's fine, i came to strike a deal with you three.

Mina: A deal? What deal?

Y/n: First of all, i don't want any of you to tell anyone and i mean ANYONE about the Authority of Greed.

Izuku: And why not?

Y/n: The reasons for that are quite obvious right?

Izuku:............H-hold on......y-your k-kidding right?! Y/n?!

Y/n: And if you three won't tell anyone about Greed, then i won't tell the world about One For All.

Izuku: Wha?! How do you-

Y/n: AFO Was talking alot during our battle, so he gave me the clues requirered to figure this whole thing out.

Ashido: W-wait! I still don't get what's going on here! Y/n! What's going on?!

Y/n: And for you Mina and Momo, if you tell anyone about Greed.....Then i'll be forced to.....Kill some of your family members.

Momo: W-wait! What?! What are you talking about Y/n?! H-hold on.......don't tell me......Y/n.....you....

Y/n: And remember! If you even try and tell one person......i will find out.

...........

..........

...........

Izuku: Why....

Y/n:.......?

Izuku: Why did you.....join the villai-

Y/n: Not from my point of few.

Izuku:.....?

Y/n: I had a realization, all these schools, most of the heroes. They're all corrupt. So i will save this society using my own method!

..........

Bakugou: DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Suddenly, Bakugou came out of nowhere to blast you with a massive explostion.

And when the smoke cleared, again.....no damage

Bakugou: SHUT UP!!! YOU TRAITOROUS BASTARD!!!

Y/n: Hm? So you heard everything? Also please don't call me that, it's very much rude.

Then Kirishima and Kaminari arrive.

Kirishima: G-geez! Don't blast off on your own bro! H-huh? Y/n is here? Are you here to help?

Denki: But didn't you get expelled?

Y/n: Well-

But then, there was someone sobbing on your left and it was.....Ashido?

Kirishima: W-whoa! Mina?! Why are you cryi-

Mina: I-i don't g-get it....i thought.....we were f-friends.....b-but your here to a-attack us?!

Y/n: No, like i said. I'm here to make a deal, so now that we established the terms...... If you break any of them then you know what happens.

Kirishima: W-what?! What's going on bro-

Bakugou: That extra betrayed us!

Denki: H-hold on.....WHAT!?

Mina: H-hold on! Y-y/n......y-you can still come b-back......right? You haven't k-k-killed a-anyone yet.....RIGHT?!

Y/n: Hmm.....well! I might as well show you.

Convieniently, there was an unconcious student on behind you. So you go towards him.

Everyone else is confused. But then you place your foot on the student's neck. And so Bakugou and Izuku realised what you were gonna do.

Izuku: WAIT! DON'T!!!

Bakugou: FUCK!!!

*CRACK*

You put enough force into your foot to hear a loud crack in the student's neck....everyone was shocked.....even it took you a bit of pain to actually kill an innocent kid.

Y/n: Well? Does that answer your question?

Before anyone can say anything, there is a voice behind the 1-a students.

???: A~h, I keep eating and eating but it's never enough!

There could be seen several bodies behind the small figure.

???: I eat, i devour, i chew, i bite, i gorge, i gnaw, i munch, i crunch, i savoir! Pure Gluttony! A~h, Thank you for this feast i truly appreciate it!

Momo: You are.....

Lye: Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing Gluttony. Lye Batenkaitos

Y/n: And the Sin Archbishop of the witches cult, representing Greed.
Y/n L/n

Lye: We came here to ensure that the secret of Greed wouldn't be revealed, but.....This is truly beyond my expectation! Incredible! Magnificent! Unimaginable!

............

Izuku: Ashido, Yaoyorozu. Go get the teachers.

Midoriya seemed a lot more serious then usual, probably because i killed that kid over there.

Then Izuku and Bakugou stood infront of me, ready for a fight.

Kirishima and Kaminari went to fight Lye.

Y/n: You know, we are planning on leaving, since we've achieved our goals.

Bakugou: HA! As if i'd let you bastard escape.

But then i used the Unseen Hands to grab Bakugou and twist his arms so he won't be able to properly attack me.

Bakugou: ARGH!!!

Izuku: Kacchan!

Then Izuku went to attack me, but he kicked some dust up into the air to be able to see the unseen hands. So i switched to Greed and used it to then hit Izuku with a shockwave

But then....Bakugou used his right leg to hit me in the face.....while i haven't recieved any damage thanks to Greed, this is the first time getting hit and getting some kind of recoil.

Bakugou seemed to be suprised for a moment, but then his frown came back when her realized that i didn't recieve damage.

.......

Y/n: Hey hey hey! Who taught you it was acceptable to kick someone when their engaged in combat with someone else?!

I then used Sloth to break his right leg.

Bakugou: ARG- BASTARD!!!

He then fell to the ground.

*meanwhile*

*clang* *cling* *clang*

The battle between Kirishima, Denki and Glutonny starts as Lye tries to hit Kirishima, but he used his hardening to block his attacks. So he quickly went towards Kaminari and stabbed him in the shoulder and knocked him unconcious.

Then he continued hitting Kirishima and after a while, Kirishima was reaching his limit.

Kirishima: Crap!

Lye: Thank you for this feast!

But as Lye was about to give the finishing blow, a hot fire suddenly came in between Lye and Kirishima.

Endevour: Tsk- missed.

Lye: A~h, if it isn't the new number one!

Y/n: Hm? Well i suppose that we should wrap this up.

Endevour: Your the kid! Arg! Whatever! You won't escape!

Y/n: You sure about that?

I snap my fingers and then.....a lot of witchcultists suddenly came out and attacked Endevour.

Endevour: What?!

Y/n: Well, i guess it's time for our departure. Thank you for spending your time with us.

As we were about to leave, Izuku came launching at me.

Izuku: SMAS-

I then quickly use the unseen hands to slam him into the ground to knock him uncouncious.

Y/n: Honestly, how rude can you people be? Well, i guess it's expected of you to be this disrespectful.

We quickly left the Exam site before the heroes could catch us.

Y/n: Well, i'd say this was a massive succes.

More than 2200 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 21.8K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
119K 4.8K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
947K 31.5K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
931K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...