Free Spirit // Narry AU

By Dianarry_

"Sometimes you just have to dream about being free until you're actually free!" "Harry, get down from the ta... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Bates Lane: Styles Reborn
Epilogue
Teenage Dirtbags!

Chapter 21

308 13 8
By Dianarry_

Chapter twenty-one

It's been a couple of days of us doing relentless work to get Safaa close with Mani Mansa and it has absolutely stressed us all out. I spent days emailing the Styles who are going in hiding due to the fact Anne is pregnant and all the while protecting a feisty small girl and a even more psychotic man.

Oh yeah,  that's my man.

I was awoke at 6 am like usual with Harry cuddling in my arms in my bed. For some reason he was always in my room as if his didn't exist. I mean I get we fell asleep meditating and talking but it almost seems like he lives with me.

And he's been living with me for a month now but it feels like everywhere I go, he's there. It isn't annoying but it's like different from before. Harry never really cared to be around me in the beginning and I didn't either.

I love it actually.

I try to get from under Harry's grasp as he perches his head up from being moved. I sigh and move out of the bed stretching.

"What time is it?" He groans wiping his eyes and yawning.

"It's early. You don't have to be up right now." I say and he slowly lowers himself down into my empty spot on the bed and I watch him sink back into slumber.

I go over to my closet and start to get dressed before washing up and heading down to the living room to do my rounds when I was greeted by Safaa in the living room.

"Hey, did Liam forget to tuck you in last night?" I ask her and she shrugs her shoulders.

"No. He's been leaving the handcuffs off and my door unlocked at night. I got up to pray before sunrise and eat breakfast." She explains flipping through some book she was reading. I shrug before turning on the tv and flipping it to the surveillance cameras.

"How could you like Harry?" I hear her ask. I froze before turning to see her looking up at me with curious eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"How could you like Harry? I mean he isn't the worst person but he's also not a good person." She says and my arms fall to my sides as I push them into my pockets.

"Well, for one I really don't owe you an explanation." I say and she closes her book to focus on me.

"And two, You don't know anything about Harry." I say folding my arms now looking at her stern.

"Well you clearly don't either. It's been almost a month of you working for him and you guys are sleeping in each other's beds." She scoffs before scratching her head.

"I know my client. I've been around him 24/7. And quite frankly you're just speaking from bad experience. Maybe if you'd just actually pay attention you'd see who he really is." I snap at her making her fall back.

"Harry may kill for fun but he developed that habit solely from his parents who forced him into a business he never wanted to be in. He was trained and he's been executing it. You think he wants bad guys tracking him down day in and out because of his parents gang affiliations? Harry deals with actual shit and sometimes people hide behind shitty personalities to cope! He doesn't owe you sht. He spares your life everyday that you live here and Liam and I vouch for it everyday. I understand he killed your brother but damnit Safaa, check your attitude at the door." I snap before pointing my finger to stairs before I heard footsteps.

"No. Let her speak." I hear a deep British voice say before I look to the steps to see my sleep deprived boyfriend at the door of the stairs in black shorts with no shirt revealing his many tattoos while holding his hand behind his back.

"I- Uh." Safaa says stumbling over her words.

"No. Tell me what you think of me." He says before  revealing his hand to be holding a knife. A dagger almost.

Her eyes widen in fear as I looked shocked as well. Harry was never good with handling conflict. I'm guessing whenever things didn't go his way he'd just kill off the problem and in this case Safaa.

"I'm sorry." He squeaks out clenching her book right and inching off the couch.

"See, I just got a call from my Father about Mani Mansa and how she knows I killed Zayn." He says and slowly starts stepping towards Safaa.

Wait? How did she know Zayn was dead? I'd get it if she knew he was missing but dead? How does she knows he's dead.

"No one knows about Zayns death but us three. And someone met up with Mani yesterday. So you tell me what did you and Mani discuss." He asks and in his other hand he revealed a hand recorder.

"I promise I didn't say anything. I've been loyal to you! Mani must've found out another way." She pleads with Harry. I just watch from where I was standing. Like always letting Harry take the lead.

He holds up the recorder and presses play.

"That guard works for the styles. They killed my brother and they're going to kill you too. We need to get out of this subtlety." The recording plays before I see Safaa's eyes pour out tears of fear.

"Harry wait-" he throws the camcorder to the ground making it shatter into piece as he stares as Safaa with a death glare and gestures for me to come to his side. I walk over to him confused.

"Take her to my room and lock the doors. She will be dealt with accordingly." He says and hands me cuffs from his pocket. I take them in my hand before I turned to look at the terrified Safaa on the couch.

In that moment Harry wasn't my boyfriend anymore. He was my boss who just gave me orders. So despite Safaa's screaming and crying, I tossed her on my shoulder to carry her upstairs to Harry's room.

I knew when to turn my emotions off when feeling pity for people. And honestly I didn't feel bad for Safaa. She knew Harry was ruthless and a little on edge with her. He spared her life and she still crossed him. I can't imagine what he wants to do with her now.

Once I chained Safaa to his bed I let her sit and sob before closing the door on her to find Harry leaning against the wall. I sigh before looking to him.

"What the hell? How did you find this out? We haven't even gone through the recordings." I say running and hand through my hair.

"This morning Liam brought it to me. He told me that Safaa had set us up. The Mansa's are on their way knowing I'm here. He says their scheduled meet up is at ten am so we have three hours to go." He sighs before I rub my hands over my face.

I hear footsteps behind me and Liam appears holding two duffle bags. He throws them to my feet before he sighs as well.

"I'm all packed and willing to help you guys." He says and I shake my head.

"So what are you going to do with her exactly?" I ask and he pushes himself off the wall.

"I could kill her. But when the Mansa's get here and see she's the only one here, they'll probably kill her for lying." He says tapping his chin drop in thought.

"Do you mind packing my things?" I ask Liam nicely before he turns to walk to my room.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Your old flat. My parents kept it just in case. So we'll be sharing a room." He says before he bites on his lip ring trying to concentrate.

"This is just so tiring. I just wanted to wake up and be a rude asshole but no! I had to wake up and kill someone. Why do people ruin my plans?!" Harry says raising his voice before taking out the knife from before and walking into his room.

Oh shit he's going to kill her.

"Oh hey, Safaa. I didn't forget about you." Harry says going over to the closet when I walked in to see her yanking at the cuffs trying desperately to break free.

Part of me knew this was wrong but it wasn't my place. Besides she knew the rules.

"Wait! Harry please- no! Give me another chance." Safaa pleads as Harry comes out the closet with a big bag. He pulls out duck tape before ripping off a medium sized piece.

"Please stop crying. You're going to make the duck tape hard to stick." He groans before taping her mouth shut and hearing her muffled screams.

"You should've thought twice before you crossed me." He says smirking and trailing the knife from before from her temple to her cheek as she stared with pure fear.

It was almost unbearable to watch but I couldn't look away.

I've done way worse.

I'm no better.

So why was I judging Harry?

"You will never get the chance to cross me again." He says before roughly taking the knife and slicing it across Safaa's throat making blood splatter against Harry's face as she choked and blood spilled all over her.

"Fuck." I wheezed out before finally looking away.

I hear the clank of the knife drop against the floor before Harry speaks up.

"I'm going to wash up. You make sure everything is ready to go when I'm ready." He says and I silently agree before turning to grab the nearest bag and pack Harry's things

I don't know how I was going to get used to this Mafia business. Being Harry's permanent body guard is going to be hard.

*

Sorry you guys had to see psycho Harry

Anyways I love when you guys comment the funniest things ever. I promise it makes my day.

Love and kisses ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1K 30
going、going、gone。 that's the way life is. that's the way everything is. that's the way my story was. ᎧᎧᎧ XIIIlegal
8.1K 549 60
"Lets just say, sometimes, people aren't meant to be saved." © abby // cityburnlwt 2015
113K 3.2K 30
"Hey, can I borrow a pencil haz? " "Only if you suck me off under the table" comes Harry's reply, eyes not leaving the teachers lecture. Or Niall al...
65.3K 1.2K 33
He told me that sometimes you just have to "break the rules" little did I know, it would end up breaking me.