Marked by a Tyrant After Tran...

By Renlenox

Ye Shu transmigrated into the book he had just read and became the first cannon fodder minister who was broug... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 5

6.9K 267 2
By Renlenox

Maybe it was because he was too scared all day or maybe he just woke up, Ye Shu's mind was blank. After a long while, he smiled and squeezed out a sentence: "You...you remember it quite clearly."

Jin Wang: "..."

Ye Shu: "..."

What is he talking about!

Jin Wang was careful not a day or two. When he first came to the throne, the government was unstable. Some courtiers talked back about whether the monarch knew people clearly so Jin Wang cut his tongue in public to feed the dog.

He ridiculed him with so many sentences...

Ye Shu only felt that the root of his tongue was tingling, as if he was about to cry: "...I'm sorry."

Jin Wang laughed.

He slid his fingertips across Ye Shu's side face, and squeezed it like a play, "You should be punished indeed." "What are you punishing..." Jin Wang straightened up and said slowly, "It just happened to that Gu when dealing with government affairs there is no hesitations. Young master Ye might as well think of ideas for the Gu?"

Ye Shu didn't know what tricks he was playing again, he hesitated and said: "This minister... dare not."

"Why don't you dare?" Jin Wang raised his eyebrows, "Gu after ascend the throne, didn't all the government affairs issues be discussed with Young master Ye? When Gu was busy, even the work would be reviewed by Young master Ye. Why don't you dare now?"

Ye Shu was startled.

The original owner has not many scenes in the book. Except for Jin Wang execution at the beginning, most of them are in the memory of relying on Jin Wang.

He never knew that Jin Wang actually trusted the original owner to this point.

No wonder Jin Wang was so angry after learning of his betrayal.

Ye Shu stared at Jin Wang profile, and some other emotions faintly appeared in his heart.

He is more sad than angry.

He is actually...really sad.

Jin Wang didn't know what he was thinking, got up and walked to the table and waved to Ye Shu, "Come here."

Ye Shu walked over.

There was only one chair beside the desk in the bedroom, Jin Wang sat on the chair, and Ye Shu naturally stood beside him.

"How can you still stand?" Jin Wang leaned back in his chair leisurely and pointed using his chin, "Come and sit."

Ye Shu: "..."

Where to sit? Is he want him to sit on top of his lap?

Ye Shu gritted his teeth, "It's fine, I'll just stand."

Jin Wang calmly said, "Young master Ye wants to resist the Gu decree?"

"..."

Fortunately, he sympathized with him for a while, this person is really sick!

Ye Shu ears were red with anger but he didn't dare to disobey and sat stiffly on Jin Wang lap.

Jin Wang loop around his waist and held him tightly.

Ye Shu body became stiffer and Jin Wang smiled softly, "You was so tightly entangled with Gu last night but today you refused? Young master Gu temperament really makes Gu difficult to understand you."

Who is difficult?!

This posture was very intimate, Ye Shu back was against the Jin Wang chest and he felt the breath of the opponent spray on the back of his neck and the burned texture became hot.

But... it's not uncomfortable.

On the contrary, the body seems to like this feeling very much, wishing to get closer and hold it tighter.

Ye Shu was uncomfortable with this feeling, his teeth shuddered and almost bit his tongue, "Didn't your majesty want to discuss government affairs?"

"Yes." Jin Wang tightly looped around him with one hand, and took the letter on the table with the other, "I just drafted this two edicts, Young master Ye helped I look at it to find what's wrong?"

Ye Shu wanted to finish the affairs as soon as possible, and quickly turned over and looked over.

The characters in this world are close to the seal script, but Ye Shu has no difficulty in reading them.

He quickly finished reading the first edict, but he was a little surprised: "Your Majesty wants... to accept the concubine?"

Jin Wang nodded: "Yes." The ancients married early and ordinary people at Jin Wang age already have their own children running around. What's more, Jin Wang was born in the royal family, even if it wasn't any three thousand girls in the harem, he should have three wives and four concubines.

But until now, Jin Wang has not had any concubine in the harem.

Moreover, it is said that Jin Wang is extremely disgusted with someone mentioning this matter in front of him. From the time he was enthroned to the present, the courtiers who dared to persuade him to accept his concubine did not end well.

Why do you suddenly want to take a concubine now?

And... what is it worth discussing with him?

Ye Shu couldn't guess Jin Wang's thoughts, and didn't dare to talk easily.

Jin Wang didn't rush, and slowly rubbed his palms on Ye Shu waist.

Ye Shu only wore a thin blouse with a tight and smooth waist underneath the shirt, which had a great feel when rub around. The body in his arms was tense because of tension and it trembled when touched, Jin Wang had a great time having fun.

Ye Shu couldn't stand him like this, bit his scalp and said, "Your Majesty... Your majesty intention is for the inheritance of the royal family's blood, but also for the successors of the country. The minister... The minister has nothing to say."

"Wrong." Jin Wang whispering close to his ears, his voice was smiling, "It's not for blood, nor for the country."

Then there is someone in his heart?

There was a hint of unhappiness in Ye Shu heart.

Before he could ask more, Jin Wang pointed to another edict on the table: "Look at this one."

Ye Shu opened the edict.

This is a... execution order.

The left phase, Ye Shu murdered the emperor for rebellion and the evidence was very conclusive. He was executed according to the law and executed on the same day.

Ye Shu shook his hand, and the edict fell on the table with a thump.

Jin Wang caress his cold fingers: "What's wrong?"

Ye Shu curled up his fingertips and asked in a low voice, "Your Majesty is going to execute me?"

"What do you think?"

"I think..." Ye Shu's eyelashes trembled slightly. "Your Majesty doesn't want to kill me."

Jin Wang was noncommittal and Ye Shu pursed his lips, and continued: "Your Majesty is the emperor of the country, life and death can't be won by a single thought. What your Majesty wants to do, you won't go around so many circles." If Jin Wang really want to kill him, he has countless opportunities today.

Putting this execution order in front of him to show him clearly meant to negotiate terms.

Ye Shu lowered his eyes and tried his best to let himself behave naturally: "How can your majesty keep this minister life?" The original owner was directly ordered to be executed in the book, and he had never encountered this situation.

Although I don't know why the plot is different, Jin Wang is willing to keep him mostly because he still has use value.

In an instant, Ye Shu had already listed all the people inside and outside the courtroom who were rebellious and intended to seek rebellion.

If it is not enough, he can even tell the armament situation and battle strategy of Dayan and Xixia.

Use top-secret information to protect one's life, as written in the mantra.

But Jin Wang just said leisurely: "I have clearly told you the conditions."

Ye Shu was stunned: "...Huh?"

Jin Wang explained, "When Gu was hunting in Qiuwei and nearly assassinated. This matter must be over. The prime minister is suspected of being a mastermind in the assassination and deserves to be severely punished. The prime minister can't stay, but you... Gu are willing to let you make a living."

"But if you want to live, you can no longer continue to be the prime minister and you can't be Ye Shu anymore."

"If you are willing to change your status..." Jin Wang dragged his tone and knocked on the edict of the imperial concubine.

Ye Shu followed Jin Wang gaze and dropped his fingers and instantly understood Jin Wang intentions.

"You want to accept me as a concubine?!"

Jin Wang smiled: "Yes."

Ye Shu: "..."

Is this person taking the wrong medicine?

Jin Wang asked, "Is Ai Qing unwilling?"

"It's not a question of willingness..." Ye Shu couldn't believe it, his expression was a little dazed, "...why is this?"

Jin Wang calmly said, "The harem is empty. This matter is not good the way to go in the long run. Gu needs someone to fill in the harem and block the world leisurely mouth."

Ye Shu gave him a look of "you continue to lie".

"Of course, there is another explanation." Jin Wang smiled, rubbing his palms on Ye Shu's waist roughly, "Maybe it's because... Gu likes the Young master Ye body taste and Gu is reluctant to kill you."

A layer of goose bumps suddenly formed on Ye Shu body.

This, this-does the tyrant emperor fall in love with him?

"Your Majesty..."

Jin Wang narrowed his eyes and said in a low voice: "The Imperial Guard was guarding outside the palace gate, Gu will let them take away this edict and mention someone from the prison to die for you, or let them find someone that have connection you and send them go to jail. Young master Ye, do you want to help yourself out?"

Ye Shu resolutely said, "Okay, I agree!"

Jin Wang smiled with satisfaction, "Very good."

Jin Wang immediately called the servant.

The servant came inside, Jin Wang explained his arrangements one by one.

During this whole process, Jin Wang hugged Ye Shu tightly and didn't let go for a moment.

Ye Shu struggled to no avail and had no face to face the people there so he could only bury his head in Jin Wang arms, feeling the strange eyes of the servant from time to time and the roots of his ears were red.

After Jin Wang account was completed, the servant took over the edict and left the bedroom.

"Okay, everyone is gone." Jin Wang patted Ye Shu arm.

Ye Shu hurriedly sat upright, struggling: "You...you let me go."

"Don't want to let go." Jin Wang caressed his back unhurriedly with a gentle but dangerous voice, "Gu want to remind you, today Gu don't kill you it doesn't mean Gu won't change the decision in the

future." "So, Ai Qing must behave well in the future, otherwise your life can be taken back at any time."

Ye Shu sneered in his heart.

He knew that this tyrant emperor would not be easy to relent.

Translating his sentence in another meaning, isn't it just that you have taken a fancy to his body and won't kill him until you get tired of it?

This dog emperor.

It really is a tyrant.

Ye Shu gritted his teeth and barely squeezed a smile: "Yes, the minister understands."

Jin Wang said: "In that case, stamp this edict." The servant only took away the edict for the execution of the prime minister. The imperial concubine edict was still on the table.

There is still a blank space in the edict which is the place to confirm becoming the imperial concubine.

The sky is getting dark outside the window, the lights shine on the plain white silk paper and the ink-colored handwriting likes a dancing dragons and snakes, chic and elegant.

Jin Wang grab a brush before dip ink into it and stuffed it into Ye Shu's hand.

Afterwards, he held Ye Shu hand and leaned forward.

With each stroke, Ye Shu was led by Jin Wang and wrote down the name that had accompanied him for many years.

Ye Shu.

A strange feeling suddenly flashed in Ye Shu heart.

Jin Wang leaned very close and Ye Shu could see him as long as he raised his eyes. His eyes were shining with the glimmer of lights and his profile was exquisite and beautiful, and he couldn't fault it.

Ye Shu mouth trembled lightly and quickly looked away.

The name is settled and this edict is considered complete. Seeing Jin Wang put away the edict, Ye Shu felt a little complicated.

He doesn't care much about being a concubine, as long as he can save his life now, there will always be a chance to escape in the future.

The complex feeling lies in... he prepared a basket of top-secret news that can unite the world to be reveal but Jin Wang just want him to warm his bed? ? ? This tyrant is really not ambitious.

NOTE: CHAPTER IS UNEDITED & NOT PROOFREAD. Sorry for the grammar guys. <3 *kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...