Marked by a Tyrant After Tran...

By Renlenox

Ye Shu transmigrated into the book he had just read and became the first cannon fodder minister who was broug... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 4

7.1K 288 16
By Renlenox

    After breakfast, the maid quickly brought Ye Shou the soup.

They told him the soup haves a calming ingredient in the medicine so Ye Shu obediently took it and soon became tired, and he was lethargic.

When he wakes up again, it is already afternoon.

Jin Wang is no longer in the bedroom, Ye Shu already neatly dressed, and soon a maid brings lunch.

The maid saluted Ye Shu: "Your Majesty instructed Young master Ye to go to the martial arts field after lunch."

"Martial arts field?"

What kind of demon is Jin Wang going to be today?

Ye Shu asked, "Why did your majesty ask me to go there?"

"The slave doesn't know." After the maid passed the message, she waited aside. Ye Shu glanced at her and didn't ask any more.

Most people sent by Jin Wang couldn't ask anything.

Ye Shu's meal was tasteless so he hurriedly filled his stomach and asked the maid to take him out.

After leaving the sleeping hall, he discovered that this is not the Imperial City.

This is Jin Wang summer residence on the outskirts of the city.

The scale of the palace is not much smaller than that of the imperial city. The sleeping hall where Ye Shu lives surrounded by a big lake. Ye Shu followed the maid around the veranda by the lake and walked around for more than ten minutes before reaching the martial arts field. There was a loud bang.

It was a gunshot.

Ye Shu paused and wanted to run away on the spot.

He knew that Jin Wang had no good intentions!

The maid beside him also stopped: "Young master Ye?"

"No, I'm okay." Ye Shu turned pale and shook his head.

Ye Shu walked into the martial arts field and saw Jin Wang standing on the high platform in front of him. Jin Wang held a dexterous foreign fire gun that made of silver, similar in appearance to a pistol but slightly different.

Bang-

a gunshot hits the bullseye.

Jin Wang put down the guns and smiled at Ye Shu, "What are you waiting for, come over."

Ye Shu stepped forward.

A small case was placed on the high platform, and Jin Wang pulled Ye Shu to sit down beside the case and immediately a servant came up to serve tea.

Jin Wang looked at Ye Shu: "Ai Qing seems to be much better."

Ye Shu said, "Doctor Feng is helping me a lot, thank Your Majesty for caring."

Jin Wang nodded: "Since Ai Qing body has recovered, we will continue to our topic from the last conversation."

Ye Shu: "..."

There is still more!

Ye Shu heart was turbulent but his face was calm. He calmly looked at Jin Wang, waiting for his next words.

Jin Wang tilted his head to gesture to the servant beside him.

Soon, there were footsteps in the distance.

Ye Shu face suddenly changed.

At the other end of the martial arts field, a dozen men and women with their hands tied and blindfolded appeared.

Jin Wang's voice was with a smile: "Ai Qing said earlier that all the plans were to lead out the spies who were ambushing the enemy country in Kyoto. This is true. Look, haven't these all been found by Gu?"

Ye Shu lips tightened. Vaguely realized what he wanted to do.

Sure enough, Jin Wang continued: "This time Ai Qing is a great help. I will give you a chance to execute them personally. How about?" In the audience, dozens of spies were driven into the martial arts field.

The atmosphere was on fire.

"This silver fire gun is a rare thing. Gu just got it, and it has never been used to kill." Jin Wang put the nozzle on his chin and said "Just use this."

This tyrant... actually forced him to kill.

Ye Shu looked at the gun and then at the young men and women who were more than ten years old under the stands, their fingers trembling.

Even if this is world inside a book, these are still living people...

"What are you waiting for, isn't Young master Ye trying to prove himself to Gu?" Jin Wang got up, took the gun and put it into Ye Shu hand, fixedly looking at Ye Shu face, "Kill them and Gu will believe you alone."

The gun who had just opened the fire were still hot. Jin Wang put his palms on the back of Ye Shu hands and held the gun tightly with his hands.

The gun was turned and pointed at the prisoners in the martial arts field.

The attendants who escorted the captives in the distance met, loosened the chains that bound them and withdrew from the martial arts field.

A dozen men and women began to flee all at once.

"No..." Ye Shu body began to tremble, "I can't do it."

Jin Wang looked down at him.

"You are still so soft-hearted." Slowly, he raised his hand and brushed Ye Shu hair behind his ears and his voice was gentle but cold, "When you sent someone to assassinate the Gu, you was so worried. Isn't it?"

"Or you don't feel guilty if you don't do it yourself."

"Or, the Gu life is not worth mentioning in your eyes."

"It's not me..." Ye Shu raised his eyes and looked into the eyes of the tyrant. His voice trembled, "You still don't believe me."

"Yes, Gu don't believe it."

Jin Wang let go of Ye Shu and took a half step back.

"Do it."

There was silence in the martial arts field.

Ye Shu only felt that the fire gun in his hand and it feel so heavy that he could barely hold it.

The prisoners in the field realized that there was nowhere to escape and gradually calmed down, leaving only a little whimpering and sobbing.

Fear spread silently.

At the same time, a green fruity aroma spread.

The taste was much lighter than before and the mouth-watering sweet and sour taste drifted away, quickly filling the entire martial arts field.

Jin Wang face changed first.

Last night, Ye Shu went through a heat period. After being marked by him, the Xinxiang [the smell or fragrances] should have been temporarily suppressed. Ye Shu stimulation today caused Xinxiang to lose control again.

The royal servants, men and women are all ordinary people so they cannot smell the unique fragrance of Kunjun.

But the spies in the martial arts field are not like that.

Among them, many of them are even Qianjun.

Everyone was blindfolded, but they all faced the direction of the high platform ahead.

The charming smell of Xinxiang gradually became sweet and greasy under the tension, and the atmosphere in the martial arts field gradually became restless.

Only Ye Shu was extremely nervous and didn't realize what had happened.

Until Jin Wang snatched the gun in his hand, there was some dumbness in his voice, "Enough."

"You, come here."

He casually threw the gun into the hands of the servant, and pulled Ye Shu away.

Jin Wang leave the prisoners and the attendants hanging and quickly took Ye Shu back to the palace.

"Why are you—" Ye Shu was about to ask, Jin Wang suddenly pushed him backhand and pressed him against the door.

Ye Shu frowned in pain and raised his eyes to meet Jin Wang faintly red eyes.

The breath of the two of them suddenly became hot.

Maybe it was because Ye Shu had just walked too quickly. Ye Shu's body gradually became a little hot and the small mole next to his earlobe was also strangely itchy. He wanted to...want to be touched.

He turned his head and just raised his hand to do something, but Jin Wang grabbed his wrist and pressed it to his side.

"Don't move." Jin Wang voice was low and dull with a breathless sense of pressure.

No one can stand when a Kunjun who has been marked by him, releasing Xinxiang in front of outsiders.

Especially with Jin Wang temperament.

Ye Shu shoulders trembled slightly.

He didn't know why he was like this.

The palm that grabbed his wrist seemed to become hot, like a ball of flame burning to his heart. There seemed to be an unprecedented impulse in the body, longing to be touched, longing for some more intimate actions.

And this person warm is needed.

It can only be this person.

The unfamiliar feeling made Ye Shu very uneasy. He struggled a bit, but didn't make it. He couldn't bear to say: "Jin...Jin Wang..."

Jin Wang eyes flashed with movement.

The young man in his arms contained moisture in his eyes, his slender eyelashes trembled slightly, and his expression was a bit fragile and helpless.

Is this also pretended?

Since Ye Shu woke up, Jin Wang has been tempted by him all the time but the more tempting Ye Shu become the more uncertain he feels.

Obviously, many sources of evidence have confirmed that he is a traitor, but he still doesn't feel like it.

How could it be this little confusion.

Why should he betray?

Jin Wang has been the Emperor for many years and he has always understood the truth about killing one and a hundred people, but this person is the only one who hugged him all night to keep him warm in the cold palace of the cold winter day. He would rather be beaten to grab a bowl of hot soup for him. It was he who knelt for three days and nights outside the imperial hospital and invited the imperial doctor to save his life.

It was this person who crashed into his arms during the heat period and whispered to him for help.

In the end, Jin Wang feels reluctant.

Jin Wang leaned closer, his breath was sprayed on Ye Shu ear with a strong aroma of strong wine, which caused his body to tremble in his arms: "Ye Shu, Gu asked you for the last time."

"...You really did not betray Gu?"

He is a Kunjun.

Kunjun would never lie under Qianjun Xinxiang who had marked him.

Ye Shu consciousness became confused, his eyes gradually dimmed, his eyelashes dampened, "...No."

"It's not me..."

"It's really not..."

Jin Wang let out a sigh of relief.

Regardless of whether it is true or false, for the time being.

Keep him alive, you can always find out the truth later.

Even if it turns out that he did it in the end... it's not impossible.

What can happen to a Kunjun who hasn't even marked yet?

Jin Wang pinched the back of Ye Shu neck and gently brushed the small cinnabar mole over his fingertips, and the Xinxiang immediately eased much.

Soothed by Xinxiang, Ye Shu tight body gradually relaxed, his head tilted and leaning against Jin Wang shoulder.

Jin Wang picked him up, walked quickly into the inner room and placed him on the bed.

"You only know to bully people." Ye Shu closed his eyes and whispered in a low voice, as if he was unconscious, "Fujun...[husband]"

Jin Wang: "..." When Ye Shu woke up again, the sky was almost dark.

The monarch's dragon bed was soft and moderate, and very comfortable, but it still caused him a little backache after sleeping for almost a whole day.

Ye Shu stretched out and sat up suddenly met a handsome face.

Jin Wang was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding the envelope and reviewing it. Seeing him waking up, he turned his head and hooked his mouth: "Ai Qing is awake."

"...Why are you here?"

Jin Wang asked, "Ai Qing can't remember what happened before?"

Ye Shu really didn't remember.

He only remembered that Jin Wang suddenly brought him from the martial arts field back to the bedroom, and seemed to continue to interrogate him during the period. Later... how did he pass out?

Ye Shu thought about it for a long time, and suddenly realized: "You give me medicine?!"

"..."

Ye Shu felt more credible the more he thought about it, and asked, "Those things I ate at noon must be weird, you...what did you do to me? "

Jin Wang looked close to being angry when suddenly he laughed, crease his eyebrows:" Yes, solitary give you drugged."

"It is newly developed drugs, after taking only telling the truth and cannot lie."

"Do you want know what you said?"

Jin Wang threw scroll to the side of the small case, leaned down and looked at Ye Shu condescendingly.

Ye Shu swallowed and asked calmly, "I... what did I say?"

Jin Wang stirred up a strand of his hair, with a smile, "You scolded Gu forty-three times and fainted you thirty-seven times. The emperor, there are twenty-five times..."

Ye Shu paled at hearing, and asked with a trembling voice, "...twenty-five times what?"

"...The stupid dog Jin Wang."

NOTE: CHAPTER IS UNEDITED & NOT PROOFREAD. Sorry for the grammar guys. <3 *kisses*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...