The Slytherin Royals

By MaxineLane

Kallista Zenia Emrys is born in the world of high society pure bloods. Being one of the last remaining descen... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
The Life of Kala Emrys
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Voldemort's Last Memory
71
72
73
74
75
76
Scorpius and Sierra
The Ice Queen
The Scorpion King
-1
The Malfoy Family
That One Girl Blaise Zabini Loved
The Restricted Section
Sierra's Dirty Little Secret
The Slytherin Darling
Darling 1

Flint's Special Puff

47.4K 1.7K 2.5K
By MaxineLane

Marcus Flint

Bonnie Sparkle

The fearsome Captain Marcus Flint is known for his loose morals and his strong belief in kicking puppies. Unfortunately for him, the world has a special way of proving beliefs wrong.

For this cunning Slytherin meets someone he cannot seem to kick. Funny enough, he would actually kick someone for this specific puppy.

What goes around certainly comes around.

-

Bonnie has always known she was going to be sorted in Hufflepuff. When she was three her Mum gave her one chocolate frog- her most favorite thing in the world. Bonnie was told that if she waited ten minutes without eating it, she would be given another one as a prize.

Determined, she stood holding her first chocolate frog at Honeyduke's. Bonnie waited and waited until finally, it was ten minutes. As promised, her mum gave her another one and she happily went out of the store into the streets of Diagon Alley in celebration for her patience that paid off.

She stops in her steps when a boy about the same age as Bonnie was being scolded loudly by his mum right in front of the candy shop.

"Marcus Flint! You're not allowed sweets anymore."

Marcus' bottom lip trembled but his mum didn't spare him a glance. She was already distracted by another lady and speaking excitedly.

Bonnie looked between the two chocolate frogs in her hands and then at the sad boy. 

Deciding that she didn't need two chocolate frogs regardless of how heavenly it tastes, she approaches the boy. Shyly, Bonnie held one chocolate frog at him.

Marcus jumps in surprise and looks at the big green eyed girl.

"Do you want one? I have two." Bonnie says quietly.

He has never seen this girl in his life. Why was she being so nice and giving away her precious chocolate?

"It's okay. You can take it." She continues reaching down to take his hand. Bonnie then proceeds to place the chocolate on his hand.

Still in shock, Marcus merely manages to nod his head.

-

They meet again years later at their first year in Hogwarts. Marcus was with his friend Adrian Pucey talking excitedly about quidditch. He stops when he sees a girl with striking bright green eyes.

Marcus would never forget those eyes.

An older boy was giving her a hard time. He was pulling at her hair and making fun of her freckles.

Something came over Marcus and he rushes at the older boy. He kicks and punches at him. Despite being a few years younger, Marcus was winning.

They were pulled away by the Head Boy who frowns at them. "We haven't even arrived at Hogwarts and already you're causing trouble."

Marcus is dragged into an empty carriage as a makeshift detention area. He had no regrets. He would do it again if given a chance. Marcus would happily be put in detention again if it meant saving that girl.

Minutes later and that same girl appears at the door of his carriage.

She smiles. "Hi."

Marcus felt his mouth go dry. How strange. "Hi."

Bonnie wrestles with the door a bit until it opens a little. She reaches out a chocolate frog from the small opening. "You want one?"

And much like how it happened a few years ago, Marcus could only nod.

They spent the entire ride to Hogwarts together with only a glass door separating them.

-

The two continue to be civil despite their different houses. Bonnie would help him in lessons while he would protect her from bullies. At Christmas, he would always receive a box of filled with chocolate frogs and she would receive expensive quidditch equipment.

Bonnie always wanted to try out for the Hufflepuff team but she simply couldn't afford the necessary tools. Thanks to Marcus, she finally tried out as Keeper on her fifth year. She always found it strange that everyone in her team would come out of Slytherin games beaten to a pulp while she came out spotless and unharmed. It's also a mystery that Marcus who's a chaser was always in front of her the entire game.

"I want to make sure I can score against you." He tells her.

Bonnie scrunches her nose up. "You never do score. Your throw is weak."

Marcus only smirks and shakes his head. Little did Bonnie know that Marcus has the strongest throw. It might not be the best but it's certainly the strongest. She didn't need to know that.

After graduating Hogwarts, Marcus pulls her aside to an empty corridor.

"What is it?" She asks curiously. Marcus has been acting weird these past few weeks.

Unable to find the right words, he hands her a sealed letter. Bonnie immediately straightens. For years now, she's dreamt of Marcus initiating an understanding between them. Maybe, this was it. How strange that it's in letter but-

It wasn't a proposal but instead an invitation for a world class Herbology research group that's funded by the Flint family. Herbology is her most favorite subject. It's what she's always wanted to do for as long as she can remember.

"You're to travel around the world to study Herbology." He says looking equal parts sad and encouraging. "You've always talked about seeing the world."

Bonnie felt her heart sink. Of course, she's wanted this. It's an opportunity of a life time but... "Are you coming?"

The forced smile on Marcus falls. "I... I've found work in the Ministry."

He wasn't telling her something. She could see it in his eyes. "Your family is funding the research but you're not coming?"

"That's purely a coincidence." He says not meeting her eyes.

A lie. She wanted nothing more than to question him but there's obviously a reason why he's doing this.

Marcus hated to send her away. However, there's no other choice. If she stayed, she'll be sucked into the upcoming war and he won't be able to guarantee her safety.

What they were fighting for was bigger than anything they'll ever go up against and he cannot risk her. If anything were to happen to her because of him, he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

"I'll find you." He whispers. "After all of this, I'll find you."

True to his words, Marcus finds Bonnie in the beautiful continent of Africa learning about exotic plants along with her colleagues that are actually body guards he sent pretending to be Herbologists.

They marry within four months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89 2 11
Sophia Diamond, an only child from a family with the highest pureblood status there is, comes back to hogwarts in her fourth year with her popular sl...
161K 3.6K 57
DRACO X READER FANFICTION Finished The Valentine's is one of the most famous pureblood families in the wizarding world. As Y/N Valentine gets older...
10.5K 363 19
"She could always help me find light in the darkness." -- Draco Malfoy |Drastoria| "They weren't thinking of the broken, fractured world they were...
41.2K 925 39
Annabelle Avery thought she was just your ordinary witch, studying at Beauxbaton's... But when she is transferred to Hogwarts, her world as she new i...