The Dragon Princess

By HeavensAngels_

Jack and Hiccup go on a far away island for their last summer vacation together. On this island stands a ca... More

The Legend
Graduation
Welcome to Winged Island
Rewriting!!
First Day Complaints
Town Meeting
The Big Four: Against All Odds
Dinner With The Queen
Sleeping Princess
Dragon Training
Wakening Kiss
Listening In
Announcement
New Book!!! (And Help!!)
Royal Ball
A Walk Around the Village
A Glimpse Into The Past
A Date With The Queen
Flood of Memories
Change Is In The Air
Author's Question
Unknown Growing Feelings
Trust and Comfort
Crafting Protection
Change Of Heart
Fresh Changes
Truth Behind Actions
A Gift With Feelings
Romantic Flight
Proper Goodbye
Worried Feeling
Protection and Worry
Moving In With Him
Romantic Night
Confessions
Now or Never
He's Here?!
Hiccup Meets Hiccup
Accepting the Reason
Major Changes
Reassurance and Curiosity
Getting to Know Each Other
A Talk With The Queen
It's Your Birthday
Celebration Set-Up
Birthday Celebrations
Making Decisions
Prepping for a Surprise
Telling Him
New Possibilities
Needs to be Done
Thinking Emotions

Unexpected Surprise

232 10 3
By HeavensAngels_

Jack's P.O.V.

She kissed me... She kissed me! Queen Elsa, the person I'm falling for kissed me!! Not on the cheek, but on the lips!!

Her soft lips press against mine and I instinctively wrap my arounds around her waist, pulling her closer to me. She wraps her arms around my neck as I do so. I deepen the kiss myself and allow myself to feel the sparks that fly between the two of us. I smile against her lips and feel her do the same. We stay like that for quite awhile before pulling away.

I slowly pull away and look into her crystal blue eyes. They shine and sparkle just like icicles. I smile to her and watch as a pink tint slowly rises into her cheeks.

"I thought it was the guys who made the first move." I chuckle a bit as I look down to her.

She shrugs a bit and smiles up to me. "Well, there's a chance you were taking too long."

"Maybe I was." I smile and lean back down, pressing my lips against her soft ones.

I feel her melt into the feeling just as much as I am. We each deepened the kiss and I could feel her hand running through my hair. I smile and pull her closer to enjoy the kiss even more before pulling away.

"So, now I must ask. Will you let me court you?" I ask, trying my best to use their terms.

She giggles. "Court? You mean date?"

I nod and chuckle a bit. "Yeah.. date."

She smile and nods before placing a soft kiss against my lips. "Of course. Now let's head back to the castle. I've got work to do."

I smile and hold out my arm, allowing her to take it before we start walking down the path toward the castle.

~~Later~~

It took us a total of a half hour to get to the castle. We stopped a couple of times to share a kiss in private before having to show any emotions to the staff. I knew they probably wouldn't care if we shared a kiss but I personally wanted to enjoy this moment with her. She's the most gorgeous person I've ever met. Best part is, she gets to be my girl!

When we arrived to the castle, we head straight to the throne room. We walked through the halls filled with portraits and statues of armor. I held her hand close to mine as I looked at all the different pictures lining the walls. Each painting was a different person, all looking sophisticated as they looked straight into my soul. I personal felt like I was going to burst into flames from all of their stares.

"These paintings are creepy." I whisper to Elsa as we walked.

She chuckles a bit and glances at me. "They are not creepy. They are my ancestors."

"Then why are they all staring down into my soul?" I ask.

"They aren't staring into your soul Jack." She chuckles. "It's just portraits are done. It's to show authority and their rank. Nothing against you."

"You're sure?" I ask, slowly raising my eyebrow.

She nod with a smile and kisses my cheek. "Very sure."

I nod and smile a bit. "Alright."

As we round the corner to the throne room entrance, we start hearing footsteps approaching quickly. We look to each other before turning toward the sound to see a guard running to us. He stopped in front of us within seconds and bowed slightly.

"Your Majesty. We found another ship, hiding on the East side of the island."

Elsa looks to him. "I want it checked out immediately!! I want to know who is on that ship!"

"Of course! I already have my best man on it!" He salutes her.

"Good." She states. "Go make sure Astrid is with Hiccup. She shouldn't be alone, especially not now."

He nods and bows before running off. I watch him for a moment before turning to her. "Do you think it's him?" I ask.

She sighs. "I certainly hope not. Usually a ship arriving to town isn't a probably as long as they arrive to the docks, but.."

"But the docks aren't on the East side of the island." I finish.

She nods. "Correct. Nothing is there expect for a beach no one goes to and lots of forest. We stay away from there to let the dragons and animals have space to be themselves. It's their area, they don't have to worry about humans there."

"Would he know that?" I ask.

She shrugs. "Possibly."

I nod slowly and rub her back gently. "We'll find out whoever is doing this, don't worry."

She nods. "The only thing I'm worried about is Astrid."

~~Later~~
Elsa's P.O.V.

I sat in the throne room and looked over some paperwork while Jack sat next to me and did his best to help. Every time I glanced over at him, I would either see him doodling or playing with his pencil. I would always chuckle quietly to myself as I returned to my own work. I knew this wasn't his kind of work but he said he wanted to help. I could tell he was bored by the amount of times I saw him doing something other than the work.

"You know, you don't have to help me. You can go do something else if you want." I say as I watch him try and balance a pencil on his nose.

He gets it for a couple of seconds before it falls. He catches and looks over to me. "I know, but I want to stay here with my new girlfriend and spend some time with her. Besides, the sooner you get this done, the sooner we can go on a date." He grins.

I look to him a bit surprised. "A date? Since when were we going on a date? I don't remember you asking."

He blushes nervously and chuckles a bit. "Right, Queen Elsa, would you like to go on a date with me?"

I smile and peck his cheek. "Of course. But the work would get done faster if you didn't continue to play around."

"I'm sorry! I get distracted very easily." He chuckles.

I giggle and shake my head. "I've noticed."

Before I have a chance to say anything else, I hear the doors to the throne room open up. I turn my direction over to them and stand up. Two guards walked in with a person between them. They had the males arms and basically dragged him to my feet. I saw auburn hair and the familiar form before narrowing my eyes at the man.

His head raised and he looked at me with his emerald green eyes. His sharp jawline and messy auburn hair were practically the same as the person who was currently keeping an eye on my sister. The only difference is his outfit, which was of green and red. He had sharp shoulder pads but a smooth, crisp royal jacket over his entire upper body.

"Queen Elsa, nice to see you again." He chuckled lightly as he looked up to him. His voice was rough, almost as if he hadn't spoken in days.

I stood center and glared down at him, letting my blue icy eyes send shivers down his spine. He knew exactly who I was and he know I wasn't happy to see him at all, especially after finding out he has been alive all this time.

"You haven't aged a bit, Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the First."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!!

I'm sorry this is a short chapter and if it was bad!! At first I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to do but ended up with this idea! I didn't really know how else to write it! I do hope you enjoy it though! Even though it is shorter than normal!

Also I do want to remind you all that if you have any ideas for this story, please tell me! I would love to hear them! It would also help me in developing this story and figure out where to go next!! If I end up using an idea you tell me, I will give you credit!!

Now let's ask some questions!!

1. Who's happy that Jelsa is together?

2. Who also gets distracted very easily?

3. What do you think Hiccup the First wants?

4. What would you like to see in the next chapter?

5. Was it good or bad?

Please don't forget to vote, share, comment, and follow! I'll follow back!!

Also don't forget to check out the contest in Hiccstrid Contests for one of my upcoming stories!!

I love you all and Thank you!!!

~~HeavensAngels_😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 29.1K 118
All rights reserved. Your a lonely girl. Your family died along time ago on a forgotten island far away. You was always bullied as a child. Some...
116K 2.5K 68
Astrid and Hiccup are both detectives. They solve cases and bring justice to ones who need it. Hiccup has had a crush on Astrid since he started his...
460K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...
73.2K 642 9
After asking Astrid for a sleepover, the young couple sleeps together in the same bed for the first time. It quickly becomes a habit for Astrid and H...