Bestfriends

By AlexisChandler280

Magic and Martavion was Bestfriends pretty much inseparable. They where complete opposites, but you know what... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaoter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The End
Chapter 49
The Wedding
The Wedding Part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Part 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Countinuation of Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chaoter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 40

9.5K 305 55
By AlexisChandler280

OKAY BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER I HAVE TO ADDRESS SOME THINGS. Wether people are still reading from the being or not. I am getting a lot of nasty comments and messages from this book. Y'all have to understand that this is just a book. ITS NOT REAL LIFE.! So wether y'all feel some type of way about Magic being spoiled or not it's  just a book.! Also just putting this out there, it's nothing wrong with a person being spoiled. Wanting to show off the nice things they have or ask for what they know they can have. Let's normalize that reading is just a fantasy these books aren't real everything in them are made up (unless I say other wise, which I always say "this was a real life event") I do appreciate all the love and support, I love reading comments, i love when y'all message me asking for updates. But as far as some of the crazy threats in my messages and the reports that's been made on my books. I hope y'all can understand that ITS JUST A BOOK AND PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO BE SPOILED.! But thank you always.!
__________________________

So did you make a police report.? Vanessa asked after taking a sip of her coffee. We all sat in the living room and I told her my story from beginning to end and she told us hers.

I did actually, the police couldn't find her. It's still a search out for her.

Wow that's so crazy.! And the whole time you where pregnant.?

Yeah.....just a couple months ago.

I'm so sorry honestly like you've been through so much.

Well you have no idea.

How are you doing now.? I have a wonderful counselor if you would like her number.?

I'm actually doing a lot better. My fiancé been such a big help, helping me cope and being my protector.

I'm glad she has someone like you, thank you.! Vanessa said as she touched Martavions knee.

It's what I'm here for. He said looking at me holding my stomach. Our daughter was moving all over the place.

The door bell rang again and my phone went off. I looked on the ring app and it was the delivery guys. "I'll get it.!" Martavion said getting up.

So what are you having.? Is this your baby.?! I'm sorry for so many questions I'm just so
Over whelmed with joy. She said wiping the tears from her eyes.

Yes this is our first baby. She's a girl.! She's moving would you like to feel her.? I asked getting up and sitting next to her.

Oh my god please.! She said as she placed her hands on her face in amazement before touching my belly.

Now hold the hell up. I ain't get to feel my grand baby move yet.! My dad said jumping up and coming over to us. He placed his hand on my stomach and smiled hard and Vanessa cried.

This definitely is a moment to remember.! Martavion said coming into the living room. He snapped a picture standing at the top of the stairs and it was so nice.

Magic I missed out on your whole life and I would do anything in this world to get a chance to do it over to actually be your mom. And it would be such an honor to be in your babies life.

I honestly would like that.! It's so much I can ask you about. So much I wanna know.

Anything I'll tell you anything sweetheart.

Where are you staying.?

The four seasons downtown.!

Stay here.! I asked excitedly.

I couldn't do that.!

Yes you can I can't have you staying at a hotel. Our house is more than big enough. Right baby.?

Yeah she's right. We have a lot of room. We have two maids and a butler. We have a personal chef. Our house is a hotel.

If you insist.! She said hugging me.

Well I'm staying to than.! My dad said making us laugh.

The more the merrier.! Martavion said.

Great it's settled. What do you like to eat.?

Anything I don't complain.

I'll have the chef make us a dinner of four tonight.! Let me show you to a room. Do you prefer up or down.?

Upstairs is fine with me. Okay do you have to go get your luggage.?

No it's on the car I came here straight from the airport hope you don't mind.?!

No that's perfect. I can have them brought in for you. I said standing to my feet.

That's wonderful thank you.!

I got up to find issac our butler and asked him to get Vanessas bags out the car for her and take them too the second floor third bedroom. I showed her through the house and now you get to certain places before taking her up to her bedroom. She complimented the house in every way. I told her she had to give all the credit to Martavion because it was his house and his decorating skills that had it so nice.

This room is huge thank you.! She said hugging me. I was feeling a really great connection with this lady. I felt like I've known her my whole life. We looked so much alike in every way it was scary.

I'm going up to my room to shower and change if you need me. You have a walk in bathroom right there.

Oh thank you.! I'm going to freshen up and meet you down in a bit.?!

Sounds good.! I smiled giving her a hug again. She let go of me and I left the room and went upstairs. The movers was up putting the crib and dressers up together and martavion was monitoring them.

Baby.! I smiled motioning him to come to our room.

What's up.? He asked coming in closing the door. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he kissed me. "What you want.!!?"

Umm some dick.! I smiled.

Hellllll naw Mag.! He laughed.

Come on just a little put the tip in.?!

No dude.! He laughed trying to get out my grasp.

What why not.?

Girl both your parents in this house right now.!

Okay and.?

And I'm not doing it Mag that's foul. You ain't get enough last night.?!

Nope.! I smiled. "Plus it's not like they can hear us.!"

Mmmcht whatever, don't ask for nun latter than.! I said rolling my eyes and he laughed walking back out the door and down the hall.

I closed the door and went to the bathroom to undress. I turned the hot water on and pinned my hair up before getting in. I dumped my clothes into the dirty basket and grabbed my wash cloth and got in.

Loving you is easy because your beautiful......no one else can make me feel the way that you doooo.! I sang to myself as I washed completely. I know I probably messed those lyrics up but I didn't care. It's one thing to have happiness but I had happiness and love not most people can say that.!

I got out the shower and went to the closet to get dress. I was gonna put on some leggings and I big comfy over sized sweater and some high socks. I left my hair down and placed my glasses on my face.

Look at yo sexy nerd looking ass.! Martavion jokes coming out his closet.

Boy fuck you.! I smiled.

Yeah I'm bout to come here.! He smirked pulling me to him.

Nawwww nigga you said no my parents was here.!

They can't hear us.

Nope.! See how Karma comes back.! I smiled blowing a kissy face to him as I walked out the room. I made my way down the hall to where the baby room was. It was sooooo beautiful. The customized princess crib was everything and more. It was so huge. It was white and gold trimming with diamonds imbeseled into the head bored with white sheers coming from the top of the ceiling to drap over the sides of the crib it was like one of those canopy beds. The head bored was literally the shape of a crown. Customized Chanel wall paper and accessories and princess themed and unicorns was every where. She had a changing station with a life size stuff unicorn that sat next to it. She had a huge 50 inch tv mounted on to the wall. The crib sat against the window but on the left side was a book case on the right side of the crib sat a white rocking chair and foot rest. Between the crib and the rocking chair on the left said sat a table of a bottle warmer, a bottle, milk and a bottle of water with extra under the table. On the the right side of the rocking chair sat the diaper changer set. It was a small table with diapers and wipes and a wipe warmer and a garbage can under it. The wall behind the rocking chair had hand made clouds with led lights in them hanging from the ceiling with unicorns jumping from cloud to cloud.  There also was a small fenced play area cornered by going into the closet and the door to walk out the room. Her closet was a walk in closet it wasn't that big but it was pretty big enough to be another room . Her top rack on the left side had all her clothes and shoes and on the right side of the closet all her diapers, wipes, body washes, detergents, bath tubs, and everything else that she needed. I was gonna have to find some where to store some more things because it was starting to over flow. In the middle of the closet sat the washer machine and dryer. I knew we where probably gonna be washing her clothes so much because she's a baby so martavion insisted on getting one of these medium sized portable washer and driers for her. We are going to have to get an extra gate for when she starts crawling and walking to block everything off in there. The room came out so beautiful I wanted to cry. My baby was going to be sooooo extremely loved, and that's literally all I could ask for.

Thank you baby.! I smiled hugging Martavion as he was coming out of our bedroom.

You like it.?! He smiled.

I love it, it's so beautiful thank you.!

Your welcome. Anything else you want in there.?

Nope it's amazing you did that.

Thank you, I just went off your notes.

Really.?

Yeah.! It was a pretty easy guideline.

I'm glad I could be some assist than. I laughed and he wrapped his arm around me.

Shit me too cause I would of just put a crib in that muthafucka and that would of been it.

That's sad.! I laughed.

Well I guess it's a good thing I have you than huh.

Yeah it is cause what would you do without me.!? I joked as we walked down the stairs. Dad and Vanessa was in the kitchen eating breakfast and talking and laughing. It was nice to see the two together. I'm just so happy my dad was my real dad. I don't think I would be able to handle meeting two new people.!

I have to go I'll see you later.?! Martavion said heading to the door.

Are you going to be back for dinner.?! I questioned walking with him.

Yeah i should be if not, you know don't wait up for me.

Okay. I love you.! Hurry up and come home.!

I love you too. He kissed me and grabbed a set of keys off the key bored and left out the house.

Heyy.! I said entering the kitchen.

Hi darling Vanessa said smiling.

What are you guys talking about.? I asked not sure if I wanted to know.

Just some of the old days kiddo. My dad answered.

I'm not sure if I really wanna know than.! I laughed.

Trust me you don't.! She said smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 74 16
Baby just read ๐Ÿฉท Comment your thoughts ๐Ÿฉท Follow if you want to ๐Ÿฉท Like if you like it ๐Ÿฉท Love you all ๐Ÿฉท Also this is ongoing also meaning that I'm...
147K 1.2K 56
WARNINGโš ๏ธ THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT SO PLEASE BE WARNED Today is your first time meeting your friends dad. You've only been friends with her...
112K 3.6K 31
"Falling in love with your best friend is either Best or Worst, because either both of you will be in love with each other or it will always be an un...