Georgia Peach - Book One

By ColbriMayne2020

Mariah Knox is a gorgeous young nursing student who is engaged to be married to her high school sweetheart wh... More

Chapter 1-Heartache
Chapter 2 - Go Wash the Sleep Off!
Chapter 3 - Trouble With a Capital T
Chapter 4 - No Panties
Chapter 5 - Gettin In Good With Momma
Chapter 6 - People Talk
Chapter 7 - Wherever I Go, Trouble Follows
Chapter 8 - Love The Way You Love Me
Chapter 9 - The Next Step
Chapter 10 - Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 11 - Foul Play
Chapter 12 - Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 13 - Wrapped Around Her Little Finger
Chapter 15 - Night Out On The Town
Chapter 16 - I Need Mother Fucking Answers
Chapter 17 - The Joys Of Nursing School
Chapter 18 - Time Marches On
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - Graduation Ceremony

204 8 4
By ColbriMayne2020

FIVE MONTHS LATER...

I'm startled as my phone vibrates on the table. I reach over quietly to try to answer it while Georgia is asleep in my arms without looking at the caller ID, "Hello?" I answer.

"Hi, sweetheart, it's Mom."

"Oh, hey, Mom, what's up?" I ask.

"Well, Drew is graduating on the 18th, and we want to know if you can make it down?"

At that time, Dylan comes out of the bathroom freshly showered, entering the living room. I gaze at his perfect physique while he struts over to sit on the chair, wearing nothing but boxers and sweatpants. I'm so distracted that I forgot that I'm trying to have a conversation with my mother over the phone as I'm undressing him with my eyes. I reach up to wipe the bit of drool collecting in the corners of my mouth; Dylan notices and flashes a cheeky grin, "Dear? Are you still there?" Mom asks.

I snap myself out of my dirty fantasy, "Oh! Yes, sorry...graduation," I respond as my cheeks flush.

God, help me! This man makes me so weak, and he knows the effect he has on me! "Hang on a second, Mom, let me ask Dylan," I tell her before pulling the phone from my ear.

"Baby, my brother is graduating on the 18th. Mom wants to know if we can come."

He shrugs his shoulders, "Sure, honey. Whatever you want. That's a Saturday; I am not working, so we should be good."

"Okay, Mom, we will be there," I tell her as I put the phone back to my ear.

"You know it makes me sad to think that this would have been your graduation too...." She starts before I interrupt, "Mom, I don't want to hear it." I warn her.

"Sorry, darling. I won't mention it again," She says quietly.

I know she's right, but I mean, really? Does she want to go there now with a five-month-old baby in my arms? That's my mother, though! "Well, okay, when does it start?"

"The ceremony starts at 3:00 pm. It would be nice if you guys came up and stayed the night prior. You can stay in your old room," She suggests.

"Well, we will see. That would be a late night for us."

"Just call me and let me know once you get your plans set, darling."

"Okay, I will."

"I love you," She tells me.

"Love you too, Mom," I respond.

Georgia begins to fuss as I disconnect the call, moving her hands over her mouth to suck. I pull up my tank top, allowing her to latch onto my nipple. Dylan leans over and watches as I feed Georgia, "So, what did your Mom have to say?" he asks.

"Oh, she asked if we wanted to come up and stay in my old room. I told her I wasn't sure about that. I think that would be difficult."

He rolls his eyes, "God, I'm more concerned with staying a whole night with that woman. That would be brutal."

"You aren't kidding. How about we drive halfway on Friday night after you get off work and stay in a hotel room. Then we can wake up in the morning and be at my Mom's Saturday early afternoon. We can always either drive home after the ceremony or get a hotel on the river. It's stunning, Dylan. I love downtown Cincinnati. Especially at night! I would love to experience that with you," I suggest.

"Yeah, we can do that. Plus, it would be easier on my Gigi to make shorter trips."

"Sure. It's easier for all of us."

"Alright, babe, you wanna make the reservations?" He asks.

"Yeah, we can stay in Mooresville, Tennessee, on Friday night. My Aunt and Uncle live there, but I haven't spoken to them in a long while. We aren't super close. Then I'll make a reservation at the hotel on the river. It's incredible."

"Sounds great," He replies, winking at me.

I switch Gigi to my other breast. This little girl is so hungry; I can barely keep up with the demand. I gaze down at her, stroking her little nose with my index finger, "I never get tired of looking at her," I say quietly.

"I never get tired of looking at either one of you."

"Geesh, speaking of... I almost jumped you when you came out of the shower. You had me so distracted," I confess.

He smirks, "Well, why don't you finish up with Gigi, put her in the crib, and give Daddy some attention," he suggests.

My cheeks flush, "Ahh, you don't even have to ask. I'll take care of you, baby."

He gazes at me while I finish feeding the baby. Oh God, the anticipation! Come on, Gigi, hurry up, baby girl. As soon as she starts to slow down, I lift her over my shoulder and gently pat her back to burp her. A few moments later, she's in a food coma. I lay her down in her crib before taking his hand, leading him into the bedroom.

As soon as we get to the foot of the bed, I turn to face him; he pulls my face into his. Then he reaches down to the hem of my tank, lifting the shirt over my head and throwing it to the floor. I hook my thumbs on the inside of his sweatpants and boxers, pulling them down and freeing his rock-hard cock. I tease him as I leave a trail of kisses down his chest and slowly make my way down to his cock. I kneel in front of him, grabbing the shaft with one hand as I take the tip into my mouth, rolling my tongue around like I would a melted ice cream cone. He throws his head back, moaning as he laces his fingers through my hair. He pulls my chin up with his finger. I gaze up at him curiously, "Sixty-nine?" he suggests.

Once he utters that, the blood rushes to my head. He knows how much I fucking love to do that. He lays back on the bed, slipping a small pillow beneath his head, "Come on, baby, sit on my face. Reverse cowgirl, so I have that beautiful ass in my face too."

Fuck! I'm about to cum where I stand. Holy shit balls! Without hesitation, I climb onto the bed beside him and throw my leg over to straddle his face. I lean forward and begin stroking his shaft with one hand. He laces his arms around my thighs, pulling me down onto his face, inhaling my scent, "You are so fucking wet, baby."

"God, yes!' I respond breathlessly.

He begins the slow and sweet torture of his tongue, swirling around my clit. I take him completely into my mouth just before the point of activating my gag reflex and hungrily suck him off. As the intensity builds, I writhe in pleasure over him as he tightens his grip around my thighs. I alternate between sucking him like a lollipop and deep throating his cock while simultaneously stroking his shaft.

After a few moments of sweet torture, my abdomen tenses as my clit warms and begins to pulsate. He thrusts his cock into my mouth, resulting in gagging a bit as saliva pours out from the corners of my mouth, but I continue and increase my speed, moving my mouth up and down the shaft, swirling my tongue around the tip. As I reach my climax, I let out a whimper as he gently sucks on my flower. His moans are muffled beneath me as his abdomen tenses. Suddenly, a warm shot of his seamen shoots into my mouth. I lick the tip, getting every last drop before swallowing.

Once we finish, I roll over next to him, wiping the corners of my mouth, staring at the ceiling in a post-orgasmic state. He exhales audibly before sitting up, "God damn woman, you are a damn siren in the sack," He says breathlessly.

Hovering above me, he parts my legs, running his cock along my slit, getting it slick with my arousal. I throw my legs up over his shoulders as he thrusts himself into me. Let me tell you, sex with this man just gets better and better each time we do it. It's so fucking incredible. I love the way he fills me up. I pull my knees into my chest to feel every inch of him enter me, and he begins pounding my pussy with more intensity. I reach my hands over my head, pushing off the headboard as my body is jolted upward. I cry out from the intense sensation of pleasure as it sweeps over me. He lets out a high-pitched groan while hitting his release almost instantly.

Once we finish, he collapses onto my chest, gazing up at me, his eyes blazing, "I love you so fucking much, Ri."

I lace my fingers through his hair, "God, I love you too, baby," I tell him as I meet his gaze.

He rolls off me onto the bed, both of us sticky with perspiration, "I'm so glad we don't have to use condoms anymore," He says.

"I know it's incredible. Thank God for birth control."

I roll off the bed and head to the bathroom to freshen up while he walks over to the linen closet, pulling out a washrag before entering the bathroom to run warm water over it. He takes the washrag and places it over his cock and moans, "God, that feels good after a fuck. It's so relaxing, like puttin out the fire."

I stand next to him, shaking my head, reaching for my toothbrush to brush my teeth. I turn in to try to get some sleep before the baby wakes up to eat again. He sets his alarm before reaching over to turn off the light on the nightstand, "Goodnight, Ri, I love you, baby."

"Goodnight, Dylan; I love you, too."

He pulls me into him, holding me tightly against his body as he buries his face into my neck, inhaling my scent. Feeling safe and secure in his arms, I am out like a light once I close my eyes.

ONE WEEK LATER...

It's the day before Drew's graduation. I made reservations in Mooresville at a hotel for us to spend the night. We make the drive, only stopping once to use the bathroom and to grab some food. The baby slept the entire ride there, which was a relief.

Once we arrive at the hotel, we decide to lay low and watch television and play with Georgia. I just finished feeding her before laying her down in the bassinette. Dylan's cell phone rings as I'm getting her situated. He reaches over curiously, checking the caller ID to see who it is before answering it, "Hey Seth, what's up, buddy?"

He remains silent for a moment; a look of shock crosses his face, "Wow, dude. Congratulations, I guess."

What in the world? Congratulations? What? He grins before putting up his finger to have me wait, "Dude, welcome to the club, daddy."

I cover my mouth; I'm completely speechless, "Alright, buddy, I will call you back when I get back into town Monday afternoon," He says.

As he disconnects the call, I approach him, "Who the heck did he knock up?" I ask curiously.

"Rachel! That girl he dated for a hot minute," He responds.

"I thought he didn't like Rachel?"

"He doesn't. Those two are like oil and water. I'm in shock," He replies, rubbing his face with his hands.

"Aww, that makes me sad. Hopefully, they can get along for the baby's sake."

I glance over at Gigi; she is passed out in her bassinette, breathing softly, "Babies are a blessing. I'd help them out if I weren't starting school in the Spring. I love babies."

His face drops momentarily. I can tell I struck a nerve bringing up the whole school thing. I walk towards him, attempting to comfort him, "You alright, baby?" I ask as I lean over to scratch his back.

He grabs my wrist, pulling me onto his lap, and wraps his arms around me, "Yes, I'm fine. I just remember what Mom went through to get her LPN license. I am dreading this, but I know it has to be done. I know you want to be a nurse."

I run my fingers through his silky mane, "We got this baby, just like everything else. We will do this together as a team."

I grab his cheeks, pulling him to me, and kiss the bridge of his nose. He reaches down to the hem of my shirt, pulling it off over my head. I am straddling him wearing only my bra, panties, and a skirt, "God, these are fucking beautiful," He says as stares at my tits.

He reaches behind me to unfasten my bra, pulling it off before leaning down to my breast, rolling his tongue around my nipple, "Careful babe, or you'll get milk in your mouth," I warn him.

"I don't mind. It tastes sweet like a Georgia peach. You know I love fucking peaches," He says as he moves his tongue to the other breast, "You are such a MILF baby, I can't resist you. Your scent, your taste, your body, it drives me fucking wild."

The sexiest thing a man can do for a woman is making her feel irresistible. That is something that Dylan Hudson does for me daily. Even after I had a baby. Thank God my nipples aren't sore anymore; this made me uncomfortable when he tried this before, but now this is quite enjoyable. He begins to slowly run his hand up my thigh before rubbing the outside of my panties, "You are so wet, baby."

"You say that as if you are surprised," I respond breathlessly.

He lets out a soft growl before picking me up off his lap and laying me on the bed. He kneels at the edge of the bed and impatiently yanks my panties down before planting kisses on my inner thigh. I writhe from the intense pleasure he gives with his tongue as he teases his way from my inner thigh to my pussy. He slips his tongue through my slit, swirling it around my clit. I lean up, lacing my fingers through his hair as I tilt my hips slightly. I cry out and roll my tongue along my bottom lip while I enjoy the tongue assault on my flower. He watches me with eyes blazing as I hit my climax moments later while he hungrily laps up my arousal. I fall back onto the bed in post-orgasmic bliss. He stands up and looks down at me as he reaches down to unzip his pants, "Ride me," He orders.

I sit up, marveling at his perfect body as he jerks his shirt, pants, and boxers off before tossing them to the floor. His cock is fully erect and standing at attention, and my mouth begins to water just at the sight of it. He climbs into bed next to me; I throw my leg over and lower myself down onto him slowly. I lean over, sticking my tits in his face as I tilt my hips slightly and ride him. He grasps my ass cheeks, lightly smacking them, so we don't wake the baby up in her bassinette. I tense up from the approaching climax after a few moments as I come down, meeting him with every thrust. After we have hit our release, I roll off him, panting, "I am never going to get tired of having you inside of me," I confess.

He rolls over onto his side, facing me while stroking my cheek with the back of his fingers, "I'm never going to get tired of it either."

"I'm beat baby, how about we get some rest?"

"Okay, sounds perfect."

Both of us put on our pajamas and climb into bed to get some sleep before the baby wakes up.

The next morning, I slip on my beautiful red keyhole halter neck dress with my gold strappy sandals for the graduation ceremony. I curl my hair and add some light makeup. Dylan looks almost good enough to eat wearing a dress shirt, tie, and khaki dress slacks.

I feed the baby before we check out early from the hotel, en route to Cincinnati. The weather is nice and sunny; the sky is a crystal-clear blue.

After driving a few hours, we cross the bridge to I-75 North into Cincinnati; Dylan is floored at the view, "You should see it at night. Maybe Mom will keep Georgia for us so we can go out for a night on the town."

"Damn babe, I've never been here. We are going to have come here more often."

"Yeah, there's so much to do."

A few moments later, we arrive at my parent's house just off Galbraith Road in Amberley Village, where I grew up. We pull up in the drive; I grab the diaper bag as Dylan grabs Georgia, and we walk up to the front door. Before I have a chance to knock, she opens the door with a huge smile spread across her face, "Hello, kids! Oh my gosh. Mariah, you are glowing and so gorgeous," She says as she pulls me in for a hug.

"Thanks, Mom."

She turns her attention to Dylan, "Come here, my handsome son in law."

She reaches up to wrap her arms around his neck as he pulls her in for an embrace while still holding Georgia's car seat. She glances down, "Oh, my goodness is that Granny's girl?" She asks as he reaches down in the car seat to rub Georgia's hand.

She excitedly walks back into the house, "Come on in, guys," She says as she motions for us to follow her.

As we step inside, it looks and smells the same as I remember. My mother loves to light candles, and her favorite scent is apple pie. So, it always smells like apple pie in the Knox household. Dylan sets the car seat down and begins to unsnap Georgia from the car seat. My mother waits in anticipation to hold her as he does. He picks her up and gently hands her over to Mom. She pulls her close and kisses her cheek, "Oh, my goodness, look at that gorgeous baby. You are a beauty." She says lovingly. Georgia makes sweet baby noises as she does; it's so sweet.

Dad enters the living room to greet us, "There she iss...... Miss Americaaa...., "he sings as he opens his arms to embrace me.

I run to him, wrapping my arms around his neck, "Hey, Dad."

He kisses me on the cheek, "How's my girl?"

"Doing good. Busy being a wife and a Momma."

"Well, it suits you, dear," He says as he squeezes my shoulder.

He walks over to Dylan, "How are you, son?" he asks.

Dylan pats his shoulder, "Fantastic, how are you, Chuck?"

"Oh, I can't complain now that I have a grandbaby to spoil," He says jokingly.

I notice the kitchen blinds are closed at a side glance, making it appear very dark and gloomy. I walk into the kitchen, "Mom, let's open these blinds up and lets some sunshine in. What are you doing?"

She reaches out to stop me by tapping my hand, but I shake it off, "Ahh nonsense," I tell her as I quickly open the blinds, letting the light shine through.

I notice Lacy outside, seated in a chair on the patio. She's all by herself, but I could care less. I walk over to the window above the sink and open those blinds before turning to Mom, "I'm starving. Is anyone else hungry?" I ask.

She stands next to me, grinning ear to ear while holding Georgia, "Yeah, let me go get your brother in the basement, and we can go to Maggiano's for lunch."

I reach down to pat my stomach, "Ahh! Perfect. My favorite."

She hands Georgia over to Dad and walks downstairs to the basement. I approach my husband, wrapping my arms around him tightly while breathing him in. I will never get enough when it comes to his scent. Dad nudges my arm, "She looks so much like you when you were this little, Nicole."

Mom drags Drew upstairs from the basement and through the kitchen. He audibly sighs once he notices Dylan standing next to me, "God, why did you bring that big schmuck for?" He asks jokingly.

Dylan wraps his arm around his neck, putting him in a headlock before messing with his hair, "Ahhh! Careful! I gotta look good for the ladies."

Dylan belts out a laugh, "Oh, in that case..." He starts to say before he rubs his knuckles across his head, messing up his perfectly slicked back mane.

"Ahh crap!" Drew cries out while holding back laughter.

It's hysterical to watch the two of them interact; they are already treating each other like siblings. Mom reaches out, squeezing my arm in an effort to get my attention, "Shall we leave for Maggiano's now?" she asks.

"Sounds good to me, but I need to try to feed Georgia first. She's probably about ready. I want to show Dylan my old room while I'm in there."

"Sure, dear, we will be out here waiting for you."

Dad hands Georgia over to me, and Dylan follows me upstairs to my old bedroom before closing the door behind us. I sit down, legs crossed in front of me with Georgia on my lap before pulling my dress and bra strap down, allowing her to latch on. He looks around at all the pictures while I get her situated, "Wow, this is where my wife slept before she met me."

"Yep, I sure did."

He turns around to gaze at me while I feed Georgia, "Are you sorry you left?"

"Not at all, baby. I love being in Laurel with you, with Aunt Las and everyone. It's my home now," I tell him reassuringly.

He picks up an old photo album on my vanity, looking through the pictures as I continue to feed Georgia. After she's finished, I change her diaper before walking out into the living room where my parents and Drew are seated on the sofa. We grab our things and leave for the restaurant.

The food was excellent, just as I recalled. Dylan enjoyed it as well. After lunch, we leave straight from Maggiano's and follow my parents to the Pavillion, where Drew's graduation is being held. I know in the back of my mind I'm surely going to run into Lacy tonight. Her litter sister is Drew's age. As a matter of fact, I am looking forward to it. Not that I miss her because truth be told, she was a fucking terrible friend. It is just nice to show her that she didn't break me with her betrayal.

As soon as we park and walk together towards the entrance, Mom has everyone stop as she takes pictures of us outside of the building. After she gets her fill of pictures, we stroll inside and are seated while Drew gets in line with his class. I have Georgia in my lap; she's quiet and happy for right now. Hopefully, it will last at least until Drew's name is called.

I scan the audience for any familiar faces, well Lacy's face. It doesn't take long until I spot her across the auditorium from me. She has her head down with her arms crossed, seated near her family. After a few moments, I watch as Aaron comes up to sit next to her, but she crosses her legs away from him as if she can't bear to be near him. What's sad is that he doesn't even acknowledge her; he just stares down at his phone. I remember exactly how that feels.

Dylan is seated next to me, and he has his attention on Georgia as she wraps her little hand around his finger before pulling it to her mouth. I lean over and whisper into his ear, "Don't look now. Eleven O'clock, it's Aaron."

He glances in that direction and sneers, "He better not start anything," He warns.

"See that redhead next to him? That's Lacy," I tell him.

Confusion crosses his face.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"That's the girl he was banging behind your back?"

"Yes."

"God, she ain't got nothing on you, doll. Not even in the same ballpark. You are a solid ten, and she's barely a four on a good day."

I lay my head on his shoulder, "I love you."

He reaches up to rub the nape of my neck, "I love you too," He says before leaning in to kiss me.

The minute we pull away from each other, I look over to find Lacy and Aaron staring at us, eyes wide with shock, "Uh oh. We got an audience," I mumble.

He shrugs his shoulders, "We can put on a show for em if they want."

"Don't tempt me," I whisper as I reach down and squeeze his inner thigh.

Grinning ear to ear, he leans back, placing his arm around the back of my chair, pulling me into him before kissing the top of mine and Georgia's head. She puts her fist up to her mouth and makes cute baby noises while slobbering everywhere. Mom, Chuck, and everyone surrounding us in the audience gaze at her adoringly as she does.

The moment Drew's name was called, he, of course, had to put on a show as he walked up to the stage. Everyone clapped as he danced up to the podium. The entire auditorium was roaring with laughter, "God, he is such a pain my ass!" I tell Dylan, with tears pouring out of my eyes from laughter. Mom and Chuck are hysterically laughing while covering their faces.

The ceremony takes about two hours, and surprisingly Georgia is good throughout the whole thing. Once it's over, and people get up and head towards the exit, she starts to get fussy as the auditorium's noise level rises. I bounce her in my arms before I notice Lacy approaching me. I stand in place, attempting to hide my excitement as I realize I will have my moment with her finally, "Hi Mariah," She says as she stands before me.

Dylan wraps his arm around my waist, protectively, "Ummm... Hi Lacy," I respond as I kiss the top of Georgia's head.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure, go ahead and talk," I respond, grinning ear to ear.

"Well, I was hoping we could talk in private."

"Well... okay, sure. I need to feed the baby, so you can come with me to the bathroom if you don't mind me having my boob hanging out."

"Sure, that's not a problem."

I stand on my tiptoes, kissing Dylan on the lips, "I'll be back, baby. Don't go anywhere."

He reaches down to grab my ass, "Never," He responds.

She watches the two of us interact with a shocked expression. While carrying the baby, I walk towards the restroom with the baby's diaper bag on my shoulder. As I enter the bathroom, I place it down on the chair and sit down on the sofa with her on my lap. I pull down my dress and bra strap and position her to latch on. She begins to feed as Lacy watches, "I can't believe you got knocked up," She blurts out.

"Why? I'm married. Isn't that what people do?"

"Wow, you are married too?" She asks in disbelief.

I smile up at her, "Yes, I am," I respond as I reach my hand out to show her the ring. She stares in awe, and her face drops, "He's a handsome guy. He looks at you so lovingly..." she starts to say.

I interrupt, "Yes, he does, and he's a fucking stallion in the sack. He eats my pussy dry every fucking night, and I love every minute of it."

I hear her gasp, so I look up at her, grinning ear to ear, "How's that goin for you, Lace?" I ask innocently.

She puts her head down, "I deserve that," She mumbles.

There's an awkward silence between us as I burp the baby, "Mariah, I am so sorry."

"For what?"

"For sleeping with Aaron."

"God, girl, don't worry. I should be thanking you. You did me a huge favor taking him off my hands. I have something a thousand times better now," I tell her as Georgia passes gas; I begin to giggle.

She chuckles, "You just didn't deserve what we did to you, regardless of how much better it worked out. I could never face you after that. I was so ashamed," She confesses as tears well in her eyes.

"Well, are you guys happy?"

She lowers her head, "No, I fucking hate him. He's so controlling."

"Sorry about your luck, Lace. He's your problem now," I respond harshly.

She wipes her eyes with the back of her hand and storms out the doors, sobbing. I sit there, grinning ear to ear and utterly content with how I handled things. She was remorseful; obviously, I could tell it in her demeanor, but she should have been remorseful considering the circumstances. I could never do that to a friend. So, I decided that if I ever got the chance, I wouldn't let the moment pass me by without giving her a taste of her own medicine. She used to be so cold to me sometimes.

I finish up with Georgia and walk out to meet up with everyone in the lobby. Dylan leans down and kisses me as I approach him. He takes the spit cloth off my shoulder, throwing it over his as he takes her from me, "She stormed out of there quick. I assume you said what you needed to say," He casually comments while making silly faces at Georgia.

I cross my arms and flash a cheeky grin, "Oh yeah, I sure did. I let her get a taste of her own medicine. I treated her exactly how she used to treat me, with absolutely no sympathy. She mentioned she thought you were so handsome."

Dylan looks at Georgia, "Well, she can think that all she wants, but Daddy thinks she's an ugly old cow compared to Mommy, yeah! Your Momma is a MILF, baby girl," He says in a baby voice. Georgia makes cooing noises at him, drooling down her chin.

I bury my face in Dylan's shoulder, laughing hysterically. When I come up for air, I notice Lacy pouting with her arms crossed in front of her, giving me the stink eye. Adding salt to the wound, I make a V with my fingers and slip my tongue through while pointing at Dylan. I act out as if I'm riding a horse, throw my head back, close my eyes, and begin to moan. As I open my eyes to see her reaction, she immediately turns away from me. Aaron's eyes boring a hole through me; he smiles and waves at me awkwardly. I begin to laugh out loud; I shake my head, turning towards Dylan to avoid eye contact with Aaron. Dylan flashes a cheeky grin before leaning in to whisper, "You better stop it, girl. You are giving me a chubby making me imagine I'm eating the fuck out of that pussy," He says, making my cheeks flush.

Mom and Chuck approach us with Drew following close behind, "Can we keep the baby tonight while you guys have a night out?" Mom asks.

"Sure thing. We brought supplemental formula for her just in case," I tell her.

She leans in to kiss me on the cheek, "That's great. Such a good Mommy."

Once we push our way through the crowd, we climb in the Jeep and follow my parents back to their house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

826 16 9
She-- is engaged to be married. He-- is a handsome British bachelor. They live worlds apart, but their souls are drawn together despite all obstacles...
509K 14.2K 39
"Well, Ms. Ashley, nothing is wrong with you. You're as healthy as ever" I sighed with relief. "So, what happened then?" I asked the doctor. "When...
1.2M 50.1K 42
"You've been the first that I've kissed since her." "So I'm the rebound..." she trailed off. I'm Jackson, Jack, or Jax. I don't really care what you...
1.8K 137 41
Brie Montgomery is a beautiful young girl from Laurel, MS all set to start college in the fall at the University of Tennessee. Seth Madden is the hun...