Royalty

By diorbaby

Chris is the biggest drug lord in Atlanta. He lives the fast life, full of girls and tons of money. Savannah... More

Introduction
Promise
First Date
My boyfriend
Missing you
Dinner Party
True Feelings
I love you
Mi Familia
They're watching
Madison
Save Me
What happened
Take Care
Safety
Together
My house is not a home
Life Apart
He's Gay
Space
Redemption
Danger
Away
One night
Love
Freakum dress
Unstable emotions
California
The meetup
I miss you
Welcome to the Party
The Night
Heart Break Hotel
9/12
Revenge pt 1
Revenge Pt 2
Forever
Its you
Get High
Chris' Birthday
Did he do it?
Trust
Truth pt 2
Thugs Cry Too
Distance
New rules
Gone
Toxic begininings
My game
Paris
Last Night
Secrets
Be alright
Lies & Deception
New things
Old things
Troubles
A good man
Under the Influence
Holiday in Atl
Christmas Eve
Christmas baby
New Years
Mine?
Valentines
Taken
I want you bad
Baby?
Why?
Bachelor/ Bachelorette
Happily Ever After

Madison pt 2

551 16 4
By diorbaby

"You had to get away from me?" I look at Madison. I loved this girl so much and gave her everything I had to offer. "Chris I needed time to think about if you were what I wanted. I deserved to take the time to figure things out on my own," she says. "Yeah, but you should've had the decency to come and talk to me before up and leaving and taking my heart the fuck with you," I said. 

"Chris you know I never meant to hurt you. I loved you but I felt trapped in this lifestyle," she says looking me in my eyes with sympathy. "Why are you back?" I ask. "In all of the time that I was away, I was pregnant," she says. She pulls out her phone to show a picture of a little boy. "I named him Aeko," she smiles. "He's mine?" I ask. She nods her head yes. 

"Madison why didn't you tell me?" I ask her upset. "Honestly I don't have an answer for that. I was wrong and I'm sorry," she says. I pull her with me and tell the boys that I would see them later. We get in the car and I drive to my house with Madison in the passenger seat. I didn't know how to feel about having a son or about her being back. Talking in the club just wasn't going to work because I never know who's listening. 

I pull into my gate and we both get out of the car. She sit's down at the island and I stand across from her. "Madison you went two years without contacting me and you had my child. When you left it hurt because I felt like you were my life," I explained. "Christopher I said I was sorry. I wanted to raise him without all of the drama and chaos." 

"You were raising him without his father," I say. "I know and that's why I am back trying to make things better. He needs his father and I would be a terrible mother to take the choice away from you to be in his life," she looks me in the eye. It was like a spark shot through my body. I missed her, every inch of her. I missed her smile and her laugh. She was the love of my life. 

"I missed you," I tell her. She stands up and walks over to me. She wraps her arms around my waist and burries her head in my chest. "Two years away from you and all I could think about is you," she said and I held onto her tight afraid that if I were to let go then she would leave again. "So where's Aeko," I ask. "He's with my sister tonight," she smiles by just the mention of him. 

"How about we do like old times and have a movie night," I smile hard waiting for her to say yes. "How could we not? I'll pop the popcorn and you go pick out the movie," she smiles. I go into the livingroom and turn the television on ready to pick a movie. I pick "Best Man," because that was her favorite movie to watch. She came back in smiling with a tray of snacks and drinks. "I'm ready," she sits everything down on the table in front of us. She sits down next to me and lays her head in my lap. I missed this as much as I missed her. 

She goes on to tell me about all of the things she got into like painting for fun and how she is developing her model career. I look down at her and smile. I hear her snore slightly a little while later and I doze off as well.

Savannah.......

I go inside of Kennedy's house and go upstairs into her bedroom. I sat her breakfast down on the night stand and opened her curtains. To my surprise I see Braxton in the bed next to her. They both open there eyes. "Sorry Brax I didn't know you were here I was just coming to wake up Kennedy," I apologize. 

"Don't worry about it Sav, I need to get out of here anyway and meet up with Chris," he pulled the cover back revealing he was clothed from the bottom down. "Come back and sleep with me again tonight," she smiles. He walks over and places a gentle kiss on her forehead. "Of course princess," he slides his shoes on hugs me and dips.

"I see you two are getting close," I smile at her and she blushes. "I really like him, he's the sweetest," she carefully pulls the covers back. I help her get out of the bed. She lifts up her shirt and see a little blood through the bandage. She sighs and looks up at me. "Hey can you help me change this?" she asks softly. "Ken don't be ashamed of this alright. This just shows how strong you are," I lightly hug her. "I know it's just hard having to rely on people," she tells me as I help change her bandages. "What do you want to do today?" I ask her. "I honestly have no clue. I just don't feel like doing anything extra," she tells me. 

"We can stay in if you want. There isn't much going on outside anyway," I smile. "Let's do a movie date," she lights up but get's to excited that she winces in pain. "Take it easy there," I help her up and we go down the stairs and into her theater. "So how are things going between you and Chris?" she asks slowly sitting down in the reclining chair. "He was suppose to come over last night but he didn't show up. I also haven't heard from him this morning. Other than that we're fine. He schedules apppointments to spend time with me," I smile to myself. 

"I haven't seen you like this since college," she smiles over at me. I blush a little and roll my eyes. "Honestly, he shows me how much I mean to him on a regular basis and I that's all I really can ask for," I turn on the apple tv to find a movie for us to watch. "I feel the same way about Braxton. These past couple of days he's been so attentive towards my needs. He's also very patient with me," she says. At this point we are both smiling like idiots. 

"My phone is ringing, can you pass it to me?" I ask her and she tosses it to me. I look to see who's calling and it was London. "Hey bestie," I answer the phone. I hear her sniffling. "London?" I ask with concern looking over at Ken. "I need you to come to my house like right now," she sniffles. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Please just come and hurry," she sniffles again. "I'm on my way," I tell her. 

"I'm coming too," Ken said trying to get up. "Okay but don't hurt yourself," I laugh helping her up and we rush over to London's house. The door was unlocked and we walk right in. "Ken baby where are you?" I ask looking around. I turn the corner to see London tied to a chair with 6 men surrounding her. Three men were pointing a gun at her. "What the fuck?" I look at the men and then down to my best friend who looked petrified. 

"You must be Savannah and you must be Kennedy," a tall chocolate man came up to us. My heart started beating fast and I look at Ken who had tears in her eyes. He ran his hand down Ken's face making me mad. "Don't touch her," I said. He stopped mid stroke and look over at me. "Excuse me?" he walks over and stand in front of me towering over me. "I said don't touch-," before I could finish my sentence I felt a warm sting across my face. I held my hand to my face.

"Watch how you talk to me," he yells in my face. I glared at him. He didn't know who the fuck he was messing with. I balled my fist up and punched him in his jaw and it made a crack sound. "Watch where you lay your hands nigga," I said while he held his jaw clearly in pain. Ken ran over to me and looked at me face. "Are you okay?" she asks. The chocolate man pulled out a gun and placed it at my head. 

"You got some balls on you but if you hit me like that again I will make your friends watch me kill you," he gritted. "Man fuck you want with us?" I ask holding Ken behind me. "You're Chris girl right?" he asks. I nod my head yes. "Get the nigga on the phone," he said. "Hey come ty these two up," he told to of the other men. "She is recovering from being shot do not tye her up," I tell him. "I know I sent someone to do it," he got in my face. That made my blood boil. I wanted drop kick this nigga where he stood. I just stared him in his eye showing no fucking fear. "You're gonna pay for what you did for my best friends," I size him up. 

"Savannah just please call Chris," London cried and I pull out my phone backing away from chocolate. "Speaker," he demanded and I roll my eyes. I call Chris and it rings until it goes to voicemail. Everyone looks at me and I scrunch my face up. Chris never not answers the phone. "Call again," he says.

Chris...........

"Are you ready to meet Aeko," Madison asks smiling. I was a little nervous but I wanted to meet my little man.  A little 2 year old appeared in front of the door holding her leg. My whole insides lit up. This was my son, I am really a father. I stand up and walk over to him. I bend down at his height and smile. "Hey little man," I open my arms for a hug. He looks up at his mom. "Go ahead it's okay. This is daddy," she smiles picking him up. I stare at him in all. I couldn't believe that he was really mine. 

I told the housemaid not to let anyone in. Today was all about spending time with Madisona and Aeko. "How about some lunch," I bring them downstairs and out to the back for a picnic. Madison and I watch as Aeko plays around. She stares at me with a smile. "What?" I ask smiling back. "You're spending the whole day with us and I am so happy," she crawls over to me and lays in my lap. I didn't know how I was going to tell Savannah about this shit. That was going to be a worry for another day. 

I got up and played with Aeko. I toss him in the air and smile when I catch him. I place kisses all over his lap. Madison stood back and watched as she took photos of us playing. I felt complete with Aeko. I give him a little ball and watch him try to bounce it. I laugh as he looks up at me and giggles. "That's my boy," I help bounce the ball. 

"Aeko show daddy how you play catch," Madison throws the ball and it hits him in the face and he giggles. 

Savannah.......

The day is almost out and we've been stuck here all fucking day. Chris has not return one phone call of mine and I didn't know if I should be worried or if I should be pissed the fuck off. All three of us where tied to chairs and Ken was in so much pain. Ken's phone started ringing and Chocolate snatched it out of her pocket making winced in pain. He looked at the caller ID and threw the phone against the wall making it shatter.

"Take them to the bedroom but leave Savannah with me," he smirked. I shake my head no, there was no way I was letting them out of my sight. "Hell no nigga you must've lost your goddam mind if you think-," I get cut off my him pistol whipping me busting my lip. I tried my best not to cry. "I bet you shut the fuck up now," he pressed his finger into the wound on my lip making a tear fall down. My phone started ringing and Chocolate answered and told me to talk. 

"Hello," I whimpered. "Savage, have you heard from Chris today?" Ky asks. "No," I cry a little and Chocolate smacks me and grips my hair glaring at me. "Did someone just smack you?" Ky asks. I silently cry. "Uhh Ky?" "Where the fuck you at?" he asks. Before I could answer Chocolate hung the phone up. I whimpered and my lip began swelling up and my eye closed from the amount of hits I received earlier. I did it so that they wouldn't hurt my girls. "I will kill you," he whispered in front of me rubbing his gun around my temple. 

"You know you've been giving me such a hard time today. You can't get your boyfriend on the phone and you talk back. I should shoot yo ass for almost breaking my fucking jaw," he took the gun off safety cocking it to my head. I silently prayed. "STOP IT!!! What ever you want we will give it to you. If it's money we all have tons of it to give just please don't shoot her," London was now hysterical. "I don't want your money," Chocolate said still pointing the gun at me. I was visibly shaking. "Oh so now you're scared," he laughed watching me tremble in fear. 

I hear the front door bust down and Ky and Braxton appear. They asked no questions but started shooting. The girls and I began screaming in terror as we watched body's drop left and right. Ky ducked as Chocolate shot at him but grapped me holding the gun to my head taking it off safety. "You take another step and I will blow her head the fuck off her shoulders," Ky just looked at him. 

"I don't know who the fuck you are and what the fuck you want but she ain't got shit to do with it so let her go," he said. Braxton untied Ken and then London and they both stood behind them as I feared for my life. I hear another gunshot go off and Chocolate falls to the ground. I scream and run to Ky shaking. "It's okay I'm here," he held me tight. "Princess what the fuck is going on?" my dad put his gun in his waist. I couldn't say a word my mouth was swollen and my eye finally swole shut. 

I started shaking. "Yo where the fuck is Chris?" Braxton said dialing his number. "He hasn't been answering all fucking day," Ky said examining my face. My best friends cling to me as an ambulance arrives. "Go with the girls while we find Chris," Ky tells my father. We all get in the ambulance and it's completely silent. I was just thanking God we all made it out alive. I was praying next that Chris was okay. 

Ky..........

Braxton and I hop out of our cars and walk up to Chris' door. The housemaid stops us. "He doesn't want anyone in here today," she tried shooing us out. "Listen Rosie I am not playing with you today," Braxton and I brush pass her and walk into the living room searching for Chris. "Chris bring yo black ass the fuck down here," Braxton yelled from the top of the stairs. He didn't come so we came upstairs and into his room and he was fast asleep with a little boy on his chest and Madison laying next him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1K 23
Description In Story. As of 2/21 CUT SHORT.
561 37 18
Javon is a girl who has been through it all in her life has had every struggle and everybody just leaves her out nobody understands what she goes thr...
2.6M 112K 42
Yasmine works at a children's hospital in New York City, she's has an average life and has average friends. After breaking up with her no good two ti...
390K 12.7K 56
'I'll always choose you, why can't you just choose me? Just this once?' #1 insecure - 17/11/2022 #1 lifequotes - 28/11/2022 #1 druglord - 30/11/2022 ...