New Beginnings {Karma x Reade...

Door prettynezuko

A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School... Meer

AUTHORS NOTE!
Prologue
New School
Classes
Midterms
Your time
New Student
New Gym Teacher
Pool day
Study's
Test day
Island Time
Assassination time
Hault
Karmas time
Nagisas Time
Test of Courage
Summer Festival
Pudding
Cell Phones
Reaper
Birthday
Girls Night
Secrets revealed
Ramen, Movies, and Dates
Date Night
Space
Valentines Day
Yearbook
Happy Birthday Koro Sensei
Mom
Goodbye, Koro Sensei
A/N

Sides

713 13 11
Door prettynezuko

-YN POV-

I was resting in the hospital from my injuries from the tentacles.

"Hey Y/N Y/L/N and Akari Yukimura." Nagisa says as he brought in food. Kayano, Karma, Sugino, and Kanazaki were already in the room with me.

"Yes please call me Y/L/N. I'm still not used to Arai. It doesn't fit with my name at all." I said.

"You can still call me Kayano Kaede. I grew onto that name." Kayano says.

"Sorry for the winter break. I didn't think the holidays were much fun." Sugino says.

"It's fine. My dad is never home anyways. It would've been just a normal day to me." I answered."How about you? Did you do anything with your time off?"

"Not so much. Assassination plans were hard to think about." Sugino admitted.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. It's all my fault that Koro Sensei had to open up about his past. Now I've been told the truth, it gives me closure. Though, knowing where Koro Sensei came from, does not make it easy." I said.

"You can't blame yourself. The truth was going to come out sooner or later." Karma says.

"We've all been in denial. None of this wanted to face what is about." Kayano says.

"We are going to face what's left of the year. It's all fun and games until we have to face what happened." Nagisa says.

After a little talk, mostly everyone left. Karma and I were the only ones on the left of the room.

"You know you can leave with the rest right?" I said.

"Oh, I forgot to say. Sorry about the kiss. It was Nagisa's idea and I rolled with it." Karma stated.

"Oh, it's alright. No worries. I mean you saved me. I don't mind it at all." I said while blushing.

Why am I blushing so much?

"Ah but you blushing says different." Karma teased.

"What am I blushing? Nah Nah." I said, even blushing more since he pointed out.

"I was teasing you," Karma says while laughing.

"Yea very funny," I said while rolling my eyes.

"20 hits huh? That's what I heard from Kayano. I think you could've done better." I said to him, trying to tease him back.

"You wanna see?" Karma says.

My eyes opened up. What did he just say?

"Uh... Well, I didn't mean that. I was just teasing you." I said quickly.

I quickly regained my posture.

"Well, I'm going to go back to bed. I'm kind of tired." I said.

"It's still sunny out," Karma pointed out.

"Karma, I'm just going to take a nap. Plus you should go home too. You've been here all day." I said.

"Okay okay, I will. Have a nice sleep Y/N."

"You too! Wait. I just said you too. Oh my gosh."

-TIME SKIP-

We were all outside since Nagisa asked all of us to meet up.

"I think we should try to save Koro Sensei," Nagisa suggested to the class.

"Where would we start?"

"How would we do this?"

Some people had their doubts, but other people fully believed in Nagisa's idea. Karma, however, thought differently.

"Always the talented one huh? Figuring whatever the odds and thinking in the end everything will work out. Well, listen to you. Get a tad fool of yourself chief. Granted you are the most gifted one in the class, but seriously we should up and scrap the whole assassination plan? How about the underdogs? Those who work sick trying to squeak by using the little talent we have. How are we supposed to feel?" Karma says agitated and walks up to Nagisa.

I smell a fight coming. I quickly pulled out my cell phone.

"That's not what I'm trying to say. Besides, I'm not the gifted one. Between you and me, you're the better assassin." Nagisa answered

"Okay hearing you talk like that pisses me off even more. Do you know what your problem is Nagisa? You got no respect on how hard this is for everyone who isn't you." Karma stated his annoyance.

"Woah Woah! Where is this coming from? I'm just telling you how I feel! Do you have an ax to grind with Koro Sensei or something? He took us to the movies. He made learning fun!" Nagisa replied.

"That's my point! Why do you think he bothered? He didn't want us to end up like whiny half-ass jerks. And look at you! Assassinating him is what this class is based on and you are just trying to find a loophole! You want to undermine what Koro Sensei has done or do have in mind and body of a ten-year-old?" Karma screamed.

Oh shit. He looks like he's about to kill Nagisa. I gotta stop him. Nagisa's eyes are going light, which means he is really mad. Oh no no no. These are not like fights in America.

"Huh, what's with that look? Ah, the itty bitty mouse wants to roar? Feels like you can't take on a lion?" Karma says like he's about to murder someone.

"No i-"

Karma began pushing Nagisa, "got something to say? Kick my ass for once and you can say whatever you like. Don't be shy. What are you afraid of? Let's settle this like men."

Karma grabbed his tie but Nagisa put his legs around Karma's neck, which startled Karma. Karma then pinned Nagisa to the floor.

I put my phone down and made my way up to them.

"Guys stop," I said to them.

"Y/N, I don't think that's going to work," Kayano says.

"Your right." I agreed. I don't want to hurt them, but then I want them to stop. I don't want them to hurt each other.

"Someone hold Nagisa. I'll hold Karma back." I said to them.

"Are you sure? Karma is like, strong." Terasaka says.

"Yea yea I know," I replied.

I looked at Sugino and he nodded. We both grabbed our person. Grabbing Karma was kind of a challenge since he kept on resisting, but if he did break out, I would just hit his pressure point that would knock him out.

"Karma chill out jeez. Why is this making you so mad?" I whispered in his ear.

Karma calmed down a little bit after that.

"Good old-fashioned schoolyard fight! Outstanding! However, you are an assassination classroom. This is how we settle our differences." Koro Sensei says while holding two guns.

Right next to Koro Sensei were two boxes. One red and one blue. The red team is the people who feel like they should assassinate Koro Sensei while the blue team is the ones who feel like they should try and save Koro Sensei.

"Before we begin I want you to state your name and say what side you want to be in. Then battle out on the mountainside, like civilized human beings. The winning team wins and prevails. Absolutely no grudges allowed." Koro Sensei exclaimed.

Everyone went up one by one to pick a side. I was the last one to go up.

"Hey um, can I get a medical leave on this or something? I honestly don't know who to pick. I just want to stay neutral. Like I'll chill with Ritsu or something." I said to Koro Sensei.

"Nope, you have to pick. Sorry, that's the rules Y/N." Koro Sensei answered.

"Okay, well then."

I went up to the...

blue box.

I want to save Koro Sensei. No more death. I know my mom will want me to save Koro Sensei.

I'm sorry Karma.

All the teams broke up into their side. I went on the blue side. Mr. Karasuma explained the rules and the game began.

Right away, two blues were out. The snipers.

"Hey Kayano, I'm going to split up with you if that's alright. I think our big target right now is the snipers." I told her.

"Alright. Wait for Y/N! You don't have a gun! You only have knives." Kayano pointed out.

"Oh I know." I said to her. "Whatever happens, don't get out."

She gave me a thumbs up and I left quickly to the snipers.

I know the snipers would be at a high point. They would most likely help with a tree. I ran quietly, but fast as I could and I saw where the snipers were. I had to be sneaky about this.

I went around behind the tree. I threw my one knife to distract them. I put some paint on my hands so it would be easier.

They were distracted from my knife, so I quickly made my way up the tree and slapped blue paint on her, and threw my other knife at the other sniper. They were both out.

Bingo.

Kanazaki got out. She got 2 people out. Good for her.

Sooner later, 2 more people got out. But 1 red team person got out.

I looked around and saw that Kayano and her partner were being attacked. I quickly raced to them. Hinano got out, but Kayano is still running.

I ran faster to catch up with her. She probably doesn't hear me, so I threw my knife right next to her. She got distracted and Kayano got away. With her also being distracted from my knife, it was easy to get her with my other knife.

Akano is out.

Time passed out and more other people got out. Especially for the blue team. Now, it was just me and Nagisa left. Karmas team still had so many people left.

Where the fuck is Nagisa?

He probably told us but I forgot. I saw that they were huddled in a group. Everyone but Karma. This is my chance.

I got to the high ground and took a paint grenade. I jumped right in the middle of their huddle and splashed them with blue paint. Wherever Nagisa is, I don't want him to blow his cover yet.

Karma saw me, across him. Probably 100 feet away from him.

"That was kind of a big jump. Surprised I didn't break my legs." I said out loud, with a sigh of relief.

Karma and I both stared at each other.

I touched my necklace and rushed in. Lowkey is tired from all of this. This is why I didn't want to participate.

Karma and I kept on dodging and blocking our hits back and forth.

"This will probably take all day," Isogai says.

"At this point, it's whoever is going to give up first, not on who is getting the final blow," Maehara added.

"I'm thinking Y/N is going to give up first. I mean Y/N has been running around this whole game, while Karma had been just sitting." Kayano says. They all agreed with her.

With us dodging back and forth, I was honestly feeling like I'm about to give up. I know this is going to continue, and I still have Nagisa. I believe in Nagisa. I do. Although he doesn't have a fighting technique like Karma, he still never gives up.

Karma is a really good fighter as well. He knows how to defend well and is a good leader. No wonder why his team got so far.

If I lose this, it will be my first toward Karma. As much as I hate giving up, I don't mind right now. We have been doing this game ever since I joined the class. None of us had lost yet. We would always run out of time in our spars.

"Hey, Karma. I give up. You can have your first win against me. No tricks, nothing." I said while stopping.

"You sure?" Karma asked.

"I'm 101 percent sure. I'm just so tired. I could fall asleep right now." I said to him.

Karma gave in and stabbed me with the knife.

I'm out.

"Alright. Nagisa you are up! Good luck and don't give up like me!" I shouted.

Nagisa came out of his hiding spot, while I went up to the rest of the students.

"Hey Y/N! Why did you give up?" Koro Sensei asked.

"Well, part of it was that I was extremely exhausted. The other part is knowing this isn't my fight. It's Nagisa and Karmas fight. I'll only just be in the way. Also, I wanna see who will win. I believed in Nagisa." I explained.

"You don't believe in your boyfriend?" Isogai asked.

"Boyfriend?!" I exclaimed.

"What? No, we aren't dating! Besides that, I do believe in Karma as well since he knows how to fight and stuff but I want to see Nagisa win." I say.

Everyone just laughed at my reaction and continued watching the fight.

Shit was going down.

They kept on hitting each other and stuff. Karma kneed Nagisa a lot of times. Nagisa got a few punches in.

But Karma kept on hitting Nagisa a lot of times.

"So, they were friends even before this year right?" I asked.

"Yea, they were."

I laughed, "it seems like they hate each other."

Karma then ax kicked Nagisa, which made him lay on the ground.

"Damm. That was one fatal blow." Maehara says.

When Karma was going to hit Nagisa with his knife, Nagisa kicked him away and dropped his knife. Nagisa got up and got his knife from his leg and went up to Karma.

Karma was ready to dodge and block that attack. Nagisa however, did something different. He threw the knife to the side which startled Karma and tackled Karma to the ground.

"Woah! A triangle choke!" Terasaka says.

"You're going to hear me out!" Nagisa screamed.

Karma was able to grab his knife. He was about to stab him in the back, but his eyes stopped widening. It was sincere.

He turned and looked at me. I gave him a reassuring nod. He put the knife back on the ground and pat Nagisa's back.

"I give up. You win Nagisa. Good job." Karma says.

Nagisa let's go and Mr. Karasuma stated the winner.

The blue team.

All of the blue team shouted in rejoice. The Red team was happy with the loss since Nagisa worked hard.

Nagisa and Karma started talking, and Karma helped Nagisa up.

Mr. Karasuma explained that we only have the end of the month to save Koro Sensei.

"Whether you save or kill, give it all you got."

"Yes sir!"

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
14.5K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...
875 15 10
Y/n L/n is a kind girl. Some say she is pretty, some say she's outstanding. Secret ties and bonds as the girl transferred to class 3-E and met her oc...
226K 6.8K 15
Class E's "Evil Deity" is tangled into a huge mess after her transfer. A fake, hypocrite and a cheater in the eyes of the many students in Kunugigaok...