New Beginnings {Karma x Reade...

Autorstwa prettynezuko

A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School... Więcej

AUTHORS NOTE!
Prologue
New School
Classes
Midterms
Your time
New Student
New Gym Teacher
Pool day
Study's
Test day
Island Time
Assassination time
Hault
Karmas time
Nagisas Time
Test of Courage
Summer Festival
Pudding
Cell Phones
Birthday
Girls Night
Secrets revealed
Sides
Ramen, Movies, and Dates
Date Night
Space
Valentines Day
Yearbook
Happy Birthday Koro Sensei
Mom
Goodbye, Koro Sensei
A/N

Reaper

687 12 4
Autorstwa prettynezuko

THIRD PERSON POV

For the past few weeks, it had been a ride for the 3-E class. First, Asano figured out the Isogai job. Although he found out he did not tell his dad. He didn't tell his dad because they did a competition instead. The competition was pole toppling. Class 3-E won that with strategy and thinking outside the box.

Another thing that happened, that took 2 weeks was an incident that the 3 E class did. They were jumping on top of roofs and being reckless. When the students went to drop down to the ground, one of them hit a man riding his bicycle. Koro Sensei was very angry. None of the students had seen him angry like that before.

They found out that the old man ran a preschool, and the students decided to sub in and help the kids in the preschool. Many of them bonded with the students. While the old man was away too, the students rebuilt the school and made it look more modern. The old man was surprised but grateful.

Three days ago, the students of E class were doing something for Miss Bitch. Since they missed her birthday, they are trying to figure out what to get for her so that Mr. Karasuma can give it to her. The group of students who were out got a bouquet recommended by the florist that worked in a van. That's the same man who called the ambulance from the jumping incident.

It was going according to plan. When Mr. Karasuma gave the flowers, his wordings were not well. Miss Bitch then realized what was happening and saw the kids spying on their conversation. She was pissed and then left.

"It's been three days, and she's not back. I'm worried about her guys." Y/N says to the class.

"We messed up big time," Yada says.

"Well, I'm off! You can call me anytime when you hear about Ms. Irina. Meantime there's a football tournament in Brazil I must attend." After Koro Sensei's speech, he left in a flash.

"My GPS is coming negative," Ritsu says.

"I'm sure that can't be the case. After all, you still need to do something important for her." The florist says while walking into the classroom. Everyone started to talk to him like a normal student except Y/N. She was surprised no one has caught on yet.

"Are you guys this DUMB? The florist just walked into the room and none of you guys said anything! This dude magically knows what school we go to and knows who we are talking about!" Y/N said to the whole class as they looked at the florist in horror.

"Hello. I'm the assassin, commonly known as the reaper. And today boys and girls, class is going to be fun. Flowers tend to throw people off guard. But you see, there's a reason flowers are involved in lovely fragrant varieties." As he said that, something came on Ritsu's scream. "Ritsu, would you bring up the image I sent."

When the picture showed, it was a miss bitch knocked out. She was tied up and her mouth was covered with tape.

"You're one psycho Mr. reaper. May I ask what your motives here? Why come here to a bunch of innocent students that did not harm you?" Y/N asked him.

"Well Y/N it's simple, if you want her to live show up when and where I tell you to. And yes, I mean by the entire class. There is the option if you don't want to come. I can always send her to you. In tiny, individually wrapped pieces. If that's the preference, fine though one of you will be my next flower. Also, don't tell your teachers." The Reaper states.

"Okay first off, we got no obligation to save that pushy bitch. Sorry but no dice. Second, what's stopping us from beating you up right now kidnapping bastards?" Terasaka says as he gets up to the podium.

"Bold assessment but entirely wrong. Women mean more to you know than you know. If you let her die, you'll be beside yourself. And the second point, no human can take down the reaper." The reaper said as he threw up flowers and he disappeared out of thin air.

"Is this bitch a magician too?" Y/N said while rolling her eyes, annoyed.

Isogai then picked up the map that was on the ground and read it out loud to the class. The class had to meet up at that location at 6 pm.

"Exactly like Takaoka and Shiro. Take us as a hostage and use us as bait." Chiba said to the class.

"Are we using these?" Terasaka asked the class as he held up the new gym uniforms.

"We are doing this to protect someone. So yes." Nakamura stated.

"I don't care if he's the greatest assassin ever. We are not going to allow that bitch plan to go off without a hitch." Terasaka spoke.

-TIME SKIP-

It was night time and the students were at the meeting spot. First, they are scooping out the place, looking around to see if anyone is around. Since Itona is good with electronics he made a drone to see around the place. It was negative.

"Okay, Ritsu. If we don't make it past midnight, tell Koro Sensei what's wrong." Hara says to her.

"Got it. Good luck and be safe everyone!" Ritsu says. After that, everyone went inside the weird tunnel thingy. (AN: I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS LMAOO)

Upon everyone entered, the door closed and the reaper spoke on the loudspeaker.

"Ahh. You like to keep an eye on us. Kinda kinky. Reaper Peeper. Sure why not?" Karma says. Y/N let out a little giggle.

"Okay, we did our end of the bargain! Give us Ms. Bitch okay?" Kataoka says out loud. After that, the students started to go down like an elevator. When the room went down, the reaper popped up behind bars.

"Trap is complete. And snaring you in a group is the best way! Saves me a lot of time." The reaper says with a smile.

When they looked behind the reaper they saw Miss Bitch. When they saw her they started to try to find a way out. Okajima started to try to distract him. When they found a place in a wall that felt hollow, they placed a bomb that they made and put out a smoke screen capsule. After that, they escaped and the Reaper didn't notice.

While they were walking, the reaper started to talk to the speaker. He was happy that they escaped and excited for this game. It was a game for him. The students noticed that and were not ready for what comes next.

The students tried to ask Ritsu for help, but she has been hacked. So now the students are wandering around clueless about where to go. While walking, they heard footsteps. The footsteps were a figure. He was transparent.

Yoshida and Muramatsu started to charge at him, but they didn't hit him. Instead, they both got hit pretty badly. Next up was Justice. He was smacked to the wall.

"Hand and hand combat was the first skill I learned as an assassin. As you imagine, I'm pretty good at it. The talent is 99 percent unnecessary in this profession but without it, the rest of my quarry would survive." The reaper says as he flashed right up to Kayano and kneed her on the stomach.

"Ugh, females are so fragile. Don't expect me to handle you this diligently." The reaper says.

"Kayano! What was that for? She didn't even fight back!" Y/N stated in anger as she was worried for her friend. The Reaper heard Y/N and with her smart mouth, she got kneed in the stomach by the reaper countless times.

"Your mouth is too loud." The Reaper said as she was repeatedly kicked.

Each kick felt like a truck hit her multiple times. Not only the kick was hurting her stomach, but it was also affecting her neck. The serum inside her wanted to go out, to let out all of her anger at that one dude. However, she managed to stop the feeling of anger flowing through her neck as she begins to see black.

"Everyone stay back. Leave this one to me." Nagisa says with his eyes teal, blood lust kicking in.

"Are you out of your mind?" Karma shouted.

"Kayano is alright. The crunching noise was the sound of her gear absorbing the impact. The reaper thinks her ribs are cracked, which pisses me off." Nagisa states. When Nagisa was going up, the reaper did a 180 and did Nagisa's move to him.

After that, the Reaper kicked everyone down to the ground. After that, he went up to Nagisa.

"The classic stunner clap. You and Lovros might stun a cat but with skills hand, the move accomplishes more." The reaper says and starts to explain everything about the clap move.

There was another group looking for Miss Bitch. When they found her they were walking to their meeting spot. While walking back, professor bitch started walking regularly. Miss Bitch started to talk like a bad guy. When the students went up to her, Miss Bitch all put them out.

In the end, all the students were locked up and Miss Bitch was on the reaper's side.

-TIME SKIP-

Y/N POV

Why did I get a worse beating than everyone else? They all got like a kick while I got multiple kicks. When I woke up, everyone else was already awake and excited about something. When I tried to get up, it hurt like a bitch. I felt like I could just fall asleep right now.

"Oh looks who's awake after being a smartass," Karma says.

"Yea yea, whatever. I was being a smart ass. I was just worried about Kayano. Speaking of Kayano, is she alright?" I said back to him. I tried to get up again, but it was just my stomach aching in pain. "I'm just going to stay sitting down."

Everyone explained to me what happened while I was asleep. Koro Sensei and Mr. Karasuma figured out where we were and they were coming to save us. I was happy but then scared for them at the same time.

After they explained that to me, Koro-sensei came from the ceiling.

"Hello, class. I trust that you are all not hurt." Koro Sensei states. Everyone looked at me and I rolled my eyes at them.

"See I'm not hurt. I can stand up!" I said trying to stand up, but I fell back down in the process. "Nevermind."

"She got hurt the most because she decided to use her smart mouth. Got kicked 5 times. Pretty hard kicks too. " Karma says. I didn't say anything cause I know he was right.

"Well, we'll see if it gets better over time. If it doesn't, then we'll take you to the hospital right after." Koro Sensei explained. I only nodded my head in agreement.

"No offense sir, but I can't believe he caught you," Maehara says. As he said that, Koro-sensei went and touched the metal bar. It was Koro sensei proof. After that Koro-sensei started to lick the metal bar. It was coated with protective juices so it doesn't burn off.

"Excuse me. Not to interrupt but if you want their neck braces to explode then, by all means, keep licking." The reaper said.

"Okay let's get on with it." the reaper said, jumping off the ledge of the staircase. "This room is about to be flooded. We are in a drainage canal! When I send the signal to the control room above, water will come gushing in. 200 PSI per second. These bars will become a giant noodle press!"

"Hold on! You aren't doing that while the kids are still in there?" Mr. Karasuma asked in concern.

"Of course I am! It's too late to wait." The reaper said with a smile.

How can he be so cheerful during this? He's an actual psychopath.

"Irina! You knew this would happen didn't you?" Mr. Karasuma asked her.

"Sorry, but results are the only priority here. You wanted professionalism." Irina replied.

"Here's the government's official stance." Mr. Karasuma says as he kicks the reaper in the face. "Saving the world isn't worth the lives of 28 children. If these are no more than collateral damage, I'm going to shut you down."

"You tell him Mr. K!" we all said together.

Mr. Karasuma then started to take off his suit jacket, "Fyi Irina. A true professional gives a damn about the bigger picture."

The reaper started to run away and Mr. Karasuma chased after him.

"Moron. Him and his ethics. Karasuma may stand apart from the herd, but the Reaper goes further. Exhibit A, he trapped the octopus." Miss Bitch explained.

Miss Bitch then walked away to follow the reaper's orders in her earpiece.

-TIME SKIP-

"I finally got through! I heard an explosion. Are you hurt?" Koro Sensei asked through the walkie-talkie.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I'm afraid Irina is trapped under the rubble. I don't have time to dig her out. The Reaper is getting aw-"

"Wait! You have to do something! You can't just leave her!" Kurahashi shouted through the walkie-talkie.

"Kurahashi. Look, the woman took her chances when she partnered with that psychopath. Being the pro means assuming the level of the risk. That's part of the job." Karasuma says.

"What does that have to do with being a pro?" Kurahashi shouted. "I know I'm only a kid but still, poor professor Bitch, she's barely 21. And, childhood was a total nightmare for her. If life's a puzzle then Miss Irina didn't get all the pieces. Please, sir, don't leave her behind. I'm begging you."

-TIME SKIP-

We figured out what to do with the outfits. Thank god for the outfits and Sugia's art skills. It helped us camouflage with the wall. Itona figured out how to escape from the neck braces. He said the outfits were flawed. The plan was that the students will stack on each other in threes. Since there's a blind spot on the wall, this was the only wall available to use.

Koro Sensei has his built-in camouflage. This means that Koro Sensei is naked.

A fight was happening between The Reaper and Mr. Karasuma. Koro Sensei was able to see the fight but we couldn't. We told Koro Sensei to explain it to us, but he sucks ass giving play-by-play.

-TIME SKIP-

The Reaper had been defeated. Thank the lord. He deserves that for beating me up. I just want to punch his face, but sadly I still can't walk. I have my arm around Karma as he is dragging me everywhere. We looked down at The Reaper's body. His face looks like it has been burnt off, but can still see the flesh of the skin. Pretty spooky.

"The man had skills, made no mistakes. But he put too much stock in him." Mr. Karasuma states.

"The man who sent him into this path was the first-grade fool. His talents might have served him straight and narrow." Koro Sensei says.

"I suppose it boils down to the world we know. How it shapes the values of its own life." Karasuma explains.

"Yes, well said. Wouldn't you agree Ms. Irina?" Koro-sensei asked. As we all turned to look at her, we saw her trying to sneak away. When we saw her, the students started to chase after her.

When the other students got to her and held her down, she started screaming nonsense. I had no clue what she was saying at all. It was something like the girls being jealous of her and giving it all we have.

"Oh just shut up already. Just come back to school tomorrow. No more taking days at a time." Terasaka says to her. Professor Bitch looked surprised.

"And besides, you never got to finish the story you told us," Okano says.

"Okay. Just to be clear I was going to kill you all." Miss Bitch said.

"I don't see the problem." Takebayashi says, " a fair amount of treachery is to be expected. These things come with a territory right?"

"I mean come on, if we can't handle a half-back stabbed bitch, then we aren't cut out to be assassins," Nakamura says.

"Today was almost tragic. I don't want the children to be involved in something like this again. I must insist on an environment where they can kill safely. Immune to the intrigues of madmen like The Reaper." Koro Sensei states.

"Right there with ya." Karasuma states.

AN: I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME SKIPS!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

534K 11.8K 39
(Y/N)(L/N) an elite student request to transfer to class 3-E to study for third year in junior high. The principle fulfilled her request unwillingly...
113K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...
2.9K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
595K 18.7K 49
・:〃➜ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 a girl gets transferred to E-Class, only to be faced by none other than her own boyfriend.. ➜ ┊: (TOP RANKS ! ! !) ᵎ ✰ ⚘ no. 1...