New Beginnings {Karma x Reade...

By prettynezuko

A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School... More

AUTHORS NOTE!
Prologue
New School
Classes
Midterms
Your time
New Student
New Gym Teacher
Pool day
Study's
Test day
Island Time
Assassination time
Hault
Karmas time
Nagisas Time
Summer Festival
Pudding
Cell Phones
Reaper
Birthday
Girls Night
Secrets revealed
Sides
Ramen, Movies, and Dates
Date Night
Space
Valentines Day
Yearbook
Happy Birthday Koro Sensei
Mom
Goodbye, Koro Sensei
A/N

Test of Courage

721 14 5
By prettynezuko

YN POV

Our assassination vacation was almost over. Almost. Koro Sensei gave a suggestion on what we should do in our time left.

"Test of courage? On our last day here?" Nagisa questioned.

"Of course! What better activity is there in our fine day?" Koro Sensei answers.

"Yeah right. You just want to have fun at our expense." Karma said.

"I have been stuck in a little ball most of the vacation! And we are on an island crying out loud!"Koro Sensei exclaimed.

"I think a test of courage sounds like fun!" I exclaimed.

"Yea so do I," Maehara replied.

"And Koro Sensei will be playing as the ghost so it won't be as scary," Sugino said to relieve some tension.

"nfnfnnfnf." Koro Sensei laughs.

-TIME SKIPS-

"This ocean cavern is the ideal spot. I want everyone to walk with boy-girl pairs." Koro Sensei explained.

I went over to Karma and asked him if he wanted to be my pair, but before I got there Okuda already asked. I felt a little hurt, but I shrugged it off. I'm going to ask Maehara!

"Hey wanna be my partner?" I asked him. He nodded his head yes.

The test of courage began. Maehara and I were up first followed by Karma and Okuda. We were both holding a flashlight since it was dark in this cavern.

"Don't you think it's too dark here?" I asked him.

"Yea, but Koro Sensei should be popping up at any time." Maehara states. As soon as he said that, Koro Sensei popped up.

I screamed my head off and latched onto Maehara while he was perfectly fine. Koro Sensei started to tell a story that wasn't scary but he just popped behind us and scared me again!

"HOW ARE YOU NOT SCREAMING? KORO SENSEI JUST POPPED UP OUT OF NOWHERE!" I said quickly, without thinking that I'm speaking English.

"Calm down. Just think it's Koro Sensei and none of it is real." Maehara explains, trying to calm me down while laughing at me.

"I had my fair shares with scary stuff. I don't know why I'm scared." I said with a shrug, trying to play it cool. When we continued walking down the cavern, we saw a twister game in the middle.

THIRD PERSON POV

"I love Twister! I used to play it all the time with my friends back in the States. Let's play!" Y/N announced as she dragged Maehara to the twister board.

As they were playing the game, they were enjoying it. They were laughing and kept on falling. Well, Maehara kept on falling while Y/N claimed victory. While they were playing, Koro Sensei was watching everything. He was taking notes in his notebook on how those two kids interact with each other.

Karma and Okuda just finished with Koro Sensei telling their story. While they were walking, Karma heard laughter filling the cavern's atmosphere. When Karma went up and looked at what was going on, he saw Y/N and Maehara enjoying their time playing Twister.

Did karma feel hurt? Not hurt, but he felt mixed emotions seeing this. He didn't know what the feeling was. When Y/N and Maehara fell over, they notice Okuda and Karma staring.

"Oh, sorry guys. Come on Maehara we have to get going to the next stage." Y/N said to Maehara. He agreed and quickly got up.

"This is a fun game! You guys have fun!" Y/N says to the pair as they walk off to the next stage.

"I thought this was supposed to be a test of courage?" Karma asked. "I feel like the octopus has something else in mind." Okuda shrugged.

Koro Sensei was kind of angry at how none of the kids were falling for each other. The only two people who seemed to be enjoying this were Maehara and Y/N.

-TIME SKIP-

All of the students met up outside of the cavern and saw Koro Sensei lying there in the sand defeated.

"So let me get this straight. This whole thing was about scaring us to hook up so you can write about it for a book?" Maehara asked.

Koro Sensei started crying.

"I had fun! Even with the no hooking up things." Y/N said out loud trying to cheer Koro Sensei's spirit.

"Yea so did I," Maehara added.

"Well because you two were partnered together. What did you guys do back there?" Nakamura asked with a wink.

"No, no you got it all wrong. The fun part was twister! That game gave me a good laugh. We didn't get to explore everywhere else though since we heard Koro Sensei's screams." Y/N explained herself.

"What she said," Maehara replied.

"Mhm." Nakamura hummed, not believing anything she said.

Miss Bitch and Mr. Karasuma then came out of the cavern and caused a scene. Miss Bitch caused a scene. She kept on complaining about how not scary the cave was, but she was holding onto Mr. Karasumas's shoulder. When Miss Bitch realized the whole class was watching, she quietly tip-toed away.

"I have a feeling that Miss Bitch likes Mr. Karasuma," Y/N said to the class.

"Exactly what I was thinking," Isogai responded.

"Should we do something?" Yoshida asked.

"We go back tomorrow. So there's time." Nakamura said.

"So let's hook them up." Koro Sensei said with a devilish grin. Everyone's eyes turn red as their planning begins.

-TIME SKIP-

"Ugh, you're killing me. The man is so obtuse." Miss Bitch complained as the students asked her about Mr. Karasuma.

"Isn't that a bit out of character for you? You're known for wrapping guys around your finger." Maehara says to Miss Bitch.

"But when it comes to her own love life she doesn't have a clue," Kayano says.

"Oh knock it off! Love? Don't make me laugh." Miss Bitch says all modestly.

"What's not in love?" A student asked.

"No, I'm attracted to the challenge of conquering a world-class square. I just wanted to see if I could make him call for me that's all. And I got carried away." She said embarrassingly.

"That was kind of adorable."

"More like embarrassing."

"Don't judge me!" She clapped back.

"We got this. Let us set the stage and we can take it from here." Y/N explained to her. Everyone in the class agreed.

"Well if you think you can." Miss Bitch says all innocently.

Koro Sensei then called for a 3-E class love consult meeting disorder. Koro Sensei started to turn pink after explaining what he wanted to do.

But first, the class wanted to fix Miss Bitch's fashion sense. It was too flashy for Mr. Karasuma's liking. It should be more understated. The class used Kanazaki as a model since her outfits are nice. Kanazaki let Miss Bitch borrow one of her dresses.

When Miss Bitch tried on the Kanazaki dress, it was still flashy since she had a huge chest. Next was to establish Mr. Karasuma's type. The whole class agreed that his type is military. Lastly was the date idea. Okuda suggested dinner at the beach since the food was great at the resort. Trouble was that Mr. Karasuma only ate fast food.

The students agreed that the problem was Mr. Karasuma and not Miss Bitch.

"Okay let's do what we can before dinner. Ladies are in charge of hair and makeup. The gentlemen are in charge of setting the right theme for the table!" Koro Sensei directed. Everyone started to assign tasks.

-TIME SKIP-

Mr. Karasuma came into the dining room and looked around for seats. When he realized there were no seats, he went to eat outside. He saw that Miss Bitch was there and took a seat. Miss Bitch was having fun at the dinner.

They talked a little bit. Mostly about the kids since Mr. Karasuma brought the subject.

"Hey, do you know what it means to kill? To end someone's life? Got a little dark there didn't I?" Miss Bitch says in a serious matter.

"Your napkin. It's all bunching up in your collar." She went up to him and wiped the napkin on her lips then placed it on his. Miss Bitch walked away after. "I like you, you know. Well anyways, goodnight."

Everyone in the class started to surround Miss Bitch and complain about how much of a shitty job he did.

That's how the assassination vacation came to a close.

AN: SHITTY CHAPTER IK, BUT THINGS ARE GOING TO BE SPICY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SOO...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 9K 34
[S.A= Seyri Ai] ➡Highest rank= #1 in assassinationclassroom (11/25/19) ➡A well trained assassin that's only in her teens, she's already established a...
506K 13.9K 12
(F/N) (L/N) just moved to Japan where she is immediately placed in E Class. She misses her home but maybe a certain redhead can change her mind. Read...
35.4K 1K 23
[Ansatsu Kyoushitsu × Fem!Reader] ~~~~~ (Y/N) (L/N) is a pretty smart student at Kunugigaoka Junior High School. She had her parents, scientists affi...
14K 335 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...