Temptress: Cursed Blessing [B...

By Empress_A

[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
S K Y
S T A R S
C I T Y . L I G H T S
M O O N
S U N
G R O U N D
H O M E
KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)
THE "BEST" SPOTTED (2020)

46

5.5K 271 143
By Empress_A

"It appears that the offenders of the UA High camp attack call themselves the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains. We saw this name, 'The league of Villains' both in the USJ incident and the Hosu incident—"

"Among the victims of the training camp attack was the child of pro-heroes Water Hose, both murdered by Muscular—"

"I can't help but think there's some sort of management problem at UA. Even if my children wanted to be heroes, I could never enroll them—"

The news spread like flash on different channels. Tomura shuts the television off as he chuckles, "I'm so grateful for them giving us this much publicity. Hey, don't you agree, Katsuki Bakugo?"

By the far corner of a room sits an irked Katsuki who has his arms chained by a heavy metallic cuff and his trunk restrained down to a sturdy platform.

Kei's stretches her sore back as she yawns and immediately stops, realizing something. Her sight travels on a dark, cozy room with minimalistic furniture, the small window installed high on a wall and finally to a peacefully sleeping figure facing her. Kei gently caresses her fingers on the male's cheek, softly smiling at a thought as she whispers, "I'm guessing you wanted to protect me from whatever this is."

She carefully frees herself from the male's arm wrapped around her hips and gets up from the bed. On the unfamiliar halls, she tries to find herself something to quench her itching, dried throat. Everything else was dark and she couldn't find the switches to the light sources but her eyes can still make a good guess of the fixtures near her judging from the outline. When she reaches what seems to be a kitchen counter, she sensibly reaches for the nearest bottle and was about to bring it to her mouth when she felt a set of firm fingers digging on her waist.

It was followed by a warm body pressed against her back, hot breath on her nape and a menacing growl, "Are you trying to pass out again? Drink that and I might not be able to stop myself from taking advantage of you, princess."

Kei then realizes what the male meant when a bitter scent lingers on her nostrils. It was alcohol. She concludes that she was probably back to 'the League', not that she knows what or where exactly that is. Her eyes glimmer in amusement, "I was just trying drink something. Unless, you have something better to offer to ease my thirst."

The female hears a low, enchanting chuckle as she feels warm hands diving in her apparel, gently teasing her delicate skin with blue flames slightly giving a small light to the dim room. "Oh, but can you drink it all?"

Kei releases a light masochistic moan when she feels a pinching sensation accompanied by the flames gently licking her. "Try me ~"

Dabi was about to go to the next level when a groan erupts from a certain area of the room. "Get a room. Someone's trying to rest." The male immediately retrieves his hands and covers the female protectively. The lights flicker on, revealing a ninja turtle relative.

"Rest, huh. And here I thought you'd be on the lookout tonight," Dabi sarcastically retorts.

"You knew that and yet you're doing your business right here," Spinner scoffs as he nears the counter and pops up a can of juice.

"Or maybe you could just fuck off and mind your business," Dabi grunts as he places his coat on Kei's shoulder to cover her exposed skin.

"Here you go, little miss," the reptile hands the female the drink, to which she eagerly drinks right away.

After she gulps everything down, something clicks in her head. "Lookout? For what?"

"More like for who, really," Spinner says, jabbing his finger to a direction of a chained down male.

Kei's eyes dart to a far corner, only to be greeted by an utterly stunned red hues directly staring at her. He was there the whole time. The female freezes for a second, fully registering everything.

This subtle gesture did not slip by Dabi's calculating gaze. "You're with him at the training camp, right? A friend of yours?"

Kei purses her lips for a split second. Knowing Dabi's overprotective tendencies, she cannot be so sure of the extent to which the male would react to. Katsuki may be a vital part of whatever purpose that the group is up to, now that she confirmed that they were trying to keep the teen alive, but Kei knew better than to trigger the older male's possessiveness.

She hums in response, turning away from the hostage with a yawn playing on her mouth, "More like acquaintance, really, but whatever. I'm going back to sleep. Lead me back to your room, Dabi ~"

Katsuki grits his teeth, deepening his scowl as he witnesses everything.

The said male grins as he gazes to the female's direction. "Sure thing, princess."

The last thought that entered the female's mind before closing her eyes was, 'I need to do something to get him out of here.'

Darkness.

She could already tell that the void she stands at gets familiar by each chance she gets to be there. It was the same pattern before she enters into someone's dreams. She eagerly spots a sign of a faint light and hurriedly enters through the door.

With mouth agape, she locks her gaze towards a certain male quietly seated on the edge of a bed in the middle of a messy room. The place looks unnervingly familiar as she sometimes uses it to rest, mistaking it for her room. In contrary to the real deal, a lot of grayish-white scarves are littered everywhere.

"Guardian," Kei speaks softly, gaining the attention of the said male. She rushes to him and tackles him into a hug.

Aizawa was rather oddly too relaxed, exhausted even, to react. "It's one of those dreams again, huh?" he whispers. "Why aren't you paralyzing me this time?" he knits his brows, glaring accusingly at the girl.

Kei raises her chin to meet her guardian's gaze. "I don't know what you're talking about but it's my first time hopping into your dream."

Aizawa freezes at Kei's revelation. After a good three seconds gap, his arms protectively engulfs the female, burying his nose on her hair, "I thought I lost you."

Kei returns the hug as her face snuggles on the male's firm chest, "I'm glad to see you too."

Her guardian releases her shortly after, letting her sit beside him. "Are you okay? Can you tell me where you are right now? Is Bakugo with you?"

Kei answers the adult's question. She tells how she got captured and describes the interior of the place and the view from Dabi's room since she didn't have the chance to go out. She also assures that Katsuki is safe as the group seems to be purposely keeping him alive. But she leaves out the personal details, such as her relationship with Dabi or the rest of the League.

"I see," Aizawa says, sighing in relief. "That's going to be a big hint on the investigations. I just need to wake up and tell the police then." The male tries to get out of the territory but to not avail. He eyes the female questioningly.

Kei scratches her head as she averts her eyes, "Ah, I was just about to say, actually."

"How do I get out?"

"You need to fuck me."

Pause.

Silence.

Chilly air.

Aizawa squints his eyes, hiding his large gulp. "I—what?"

"It's the only way that worked from my past encounters," Kei explains, her voice softly trailing.

"You already did this with people before?" Aizawa sternly asks with tightened jaw. "Who are they?"

"Well, my first was with a stranger. The second one was with your stud—"

"No, stop," the male cuts her off, sighing as he face-palms. He whispers inaudibly, "Why did I even ask?" He once again locks stares with the female, "Are you sure there's no other way?"

Kei just shrugs. "I'm very much willing to find out, but you're in a hurry, aren't you?"

Aizawa knows that at this current situation, escaping sooner would be the most logical thing to do but he fears that he cannot handle the price of doing so. With hesitant gaze, he glances at the female.

Kei gets the message behind his guardian's knowing stare. She smirks and later instantly pushes the male to the center of the bed. "If you're not willing to initiate contact, I am," Kei coos, crawling to the already laid prey.

"No, we could figure this—"

Aizawa's statement was chopped off shortly by Kei's passionate kiss. For a fraction of second, he pauses in shock and tries to push her away but Kei was just too strong right now. Kei displays a sad glint on her faded mint hues; her voice broken as she pulls herself, "Am I not doing enough? Do you think I can't satisfy you, Shota?"

Kei's way of talking, her pitiful eyes, her fragile figure, his name from her pretty mouth—everything made his senses give in. He couldn't handle the immediate goosebumps that made his knees weaken. His chest flutters wildly as he lets the female's gaze trigger his innate needs. Aizawa didn't waste a second to catch Kei's lips, skillfully showing the female his techniques and simultaneously letting his partner feel that she is needed. He couldn't help it—he enjoyed her touch on his past dreams but he's enjoying more now that he somehow has the control.

The female releases an alluring moan, almost like implying that the male has been practicing. Aizawa chuckles as he pulls away, letting a string of saliva break at the lack of contact. "Oh, you like that, brat?"

Kei has her mouth agape, already missing the warmth that the male gave her.

Aizawa keenly familiarizes this expression. His heart skipped a beat when he finally saw it—a lust-filled expression from Kei's eyes.

"You really shouldn't have started this." He grips one of the scattered scarves on the room. "I hope you're ready for your punishment." His hair starts to defy gravity as his eyes glimmer red hues. The pieces of capture weapon obey his will—tying both Kei's arms and ankles as it suspends her midair.

Seconds after, Kei felt a tugging sensation on her neck. This made the female grin in anticipation. She mewls at the tightening fabric around it. "Ah ~ choke me daddy ~"

Snap.

Aizawa's restraint was no longer his. He adjusts the female lower, almost in a kneeling position. His already twitching member cannot take the tightness of the fabric any longer. He unzips his pants, fully showcasing his dick in front of the female's face. Kei gulps, internally hesitating if she could take that size but at the same time quivering out of excitement.

"Now be a good girl and swallow it whole."

Aizawa jolts up awake, almost scaring the blonde pro hero beside him.

The male sighs tiredly, reassessing his reality. "Right, we're at the police station."

"Well, yeah, where else? Did you have a nightmare?" Present Mic asks as he hands his colleague a coffee.

"I wouldn't exactly call it that."

[A/N I'm throwing an extra chapter cuz y'all are my favorites]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 9.4K 19
[Currently being rewritten] "Wait I been fucking a Todoroki all along?" Trama was a word to describe their life. Being the second oldest of the Todor...
297K 8.1K 21
"Hey, let's be friends!" "Tch, why would I be friends with you?" "Aw come on! Who else would want to be friends with you with a temper like yours?" ...
58.2K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
594K 22.5K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...