Marked by a Tyrant After Tran...

By Renlenox

Ye Shu transmigrated into the book he had just read and became the first cannon fodder minister who was broug... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 3

8K 298 3
By Renlenox

The hall fell silent again.

Ye Shu grasped the soft silk quilt, his knuckles were tight and white, and he managed to control himself not to faint again.

What else did he want to say?

Does what he says he is still useful?

This scoundrel emperor.

Jin Wang was very patient. He sat by the bed and watched him quietly without urging.

The two were deadlocked for a while, and Ye Shu tremblingly asked: "If... if I said, I did this for your own good, would you believe me?"

Jin Wang obviously didn't expect him to say this, and nodded slightly: "Please explain the details."

Ye Shu quietly looked at him.

Jin Wang has always been happy and angry on the outside and even the attendants who have been with him for many years can hardly guess his inner thoughts. He was uncertain, maybe he was still chatting and laughing with others in the last second, and then he could kill him because a word didn't go well in the next second.

Companion with a monarch is like a companion with a tiger.

Ye Shu was so nervous that his stomach cramped. He rubbed his abdomen, bit his lower lips and said: "I... this minister found out that Xixia secretly sent a spy to Beijing. This is just to pretend... pretending to cooperate with him. This minister did all this to draw out their plan and help your Majesty to shovel out the enemy."

"Oh?" Jin Wang calmly said, "Go on."

"As for the Head of the Imperial Guard, he was rebellious early on, so this minister was naturally to wipe out the conspirators in the court." Perhaps he was too nervous, Ye Shu said all of his thoughts and he almost believed it, "Also, your majesty already know beforehand that someone would be assassinated last night?"

Jin Wang A raised eyebrow : "Young Master Ye wants to say that this matter has nothing to do with you?"

"That is correct!"

Ye Shu looked extremely nervous, "This minister is afraid of leaks, so he dared not inform your Majesty of the plan in advance. This is the only way to go. Passing the news. Fortunately, your Majesty is resourceful and coordinating with his ministers perfectly. This is...

The door was suddenly knocked gently.

Jin Wang raised his hand to stop Ye Shu words and called "Come in".

Several maids entered the hall carrying trays.

Ye Shu immediately smelled the aroma of the food, and there was a grunt in his belly.

Jin Wang smiled: "Are you hungry?"

"...Hmm."

Ye Shu hasn't gotten to eat rice since he transmigrate. He has the old problem of stomachache. He is easy to relapse when he is hungry, and the pain is severe. 

Jin Wang got up and said mildly: "Come on, speak while eating."

Ye Shu followed Jin Wang to the table, and the poison tester had already tried the food one by one.

Jin Wang waved back the crowd, pulling Ye Shu to sit down.

The food on the table was mostly light, Jin Wang personally filled a bowl of soft-boiled millet porridge and pushed it in front of Ye Shu.

Ye Shu glanced at him suspiciously.

It's a picture of brotherly love, saintly king and virtuous.

If he not read the book beforehand, he would have thought he was transmigrated into a novel of loving brotherhood relationship.

What is Jin Wang playing with him?

The tingling sensation in his abdomen became more and more obvious, Ye Shu didn't plan to create any more trouble so he obediently drank porridge.

Jin Wang didn't move his chopsticks, turned his head to look at him for a while, and said in a warm voice: "Young Master Ye just said that you revealed the news of the assassination to Gu's spy?"

Ye Shu paused for a while, with a natural expression: "Yes."

Jin Wang wrinkled slightly . He raised his eyebrows, seeming to wonder whether what he said was true.

In the book, it is actually that the original owner's subordinates are lax, and when the news is passed, they were detected by the secret agent in Beijing.

He is now shifting flowers and trees, describing this as a flaw he deliberately sold.

Jin Wang continued to ask, he could even tell which spy was, and at which link he got the news.

Luckily he came in the book.

Ye Shu was so proud that even the rice porridge he drank became sweet.

Jin Wang just supported his chin and asked curiously, "Could Young Master Ye tell Gu, how did you investigate Gu's spy so clearly?"

Ye Shu shook his hand, and the spoon fell into the porridge bowl.

In order to consolidate the regime, Jin Wang set up three hundred spies in Beijing when he became the Emperor. The spy wanders in the darkness, helping Jin Wang do everything that is not convenient for him.

Of course he knew it by reading the book, but in the book, this is the top secret information.

Knowing this secret, he would die worse than the mastermind.

A cold sweat formed on Ye Shu back, and his voice trembled unconsciously: "Your Majesty..."

Jin Wang smiled: "I'm alone, speak slowly."

Ye Shu has nothing to say.

He feels like he is jumping in a minefield, jumping is dead, not jumping is dead.

Ye Shu feel pain in his abdomen, and gave up on himself, "You already treat me well."

Jin Wang asked, "Why did Ai Qing say this ?"

"Look at your attitude toward me. Have you really believed me?" Ye Shu said while push the porridge bowl, stood up and shouted, "Jin Wang, we have known each other since we were seven, don't you know how I have treated you in the past ten years?"

Jin Wang was startled.

"Doubt me, test me, since you are so sure that I did it, just kill me directly, just as my sincere heart for more than ten years has been thrown away to fed the dog!"

Ye Shu eyes flushed: "You last night ...You entangle with me that way last night..."

Ye Shu voice choked and trembled, and could not speak.

Jin Wang fell silent.

In the huge hall, only Ye Shu rapid breathing was left. He seemed to be a little unable to stand, clutching his abdomen and squatting down slowly.

Jin Wang subconsciously helped him.

"Don't touch me." Ye Shu said weakly with cold sweat on his forehead, "You make me seek to die."

Jin Wang looked at his eyes, but didn't say anything, quickly hugged Ye Shu horizontally and strode inward room.

Jin Wang put Ye Shu on the bed and went out and ordered someone to call a doctor.

Ye Shu raised his eyelids and looked out quietly.

It seems that the scoundrel emperor have a soft part.

Jin Wang feelings for the original owner are not elaborated in the book, but some are mentioned in general.

Jin Wang was born in Lenggong, and his mother died of illness when he was young. Emperor Xian was greedy for beauty, indulged in pleasure, and didn't care about his son. For a long time, Jin Wang could only depend on the original owner.

When the days are the hardest, even a bite of food has to be obtained by the original owner by all means.

Jin Wang was young and weak, and the original owner always left him a few food, and because of this he suffered from old stomach problems.

Coincidentally, Ye Shu also has stomach problems.

That thing is much simpler.

Pretend to be sick, he will be good to him.

As the footsteps approached, Jin Wang returned to the bed.

Ye Shu deliberately turned over and did not look at him, his thin back arched like a shrimp, trembling weakly.

Jin Wang filled a new bowl of porridge,"You have an old illness, drink some porridge."

Ye Shu didn't look bac, "No." Jinwang narrowed his eyes dangerously, "Ye Shu, don't challenge the Gu patience."

Ye Shu curled his fingers tightly, pursing his lips nervously.

He really wants to challenge once today.

The inner room was silent, and there seemed to be a silent undercurrent surging between the two.

After a while, Jin Wang sighed. "Okay, Gu gives up." Jin Wang said, "Get up and eat something, the imperial physician will be here soon."

Ye Shu fingers relaxed, and the heaviness in his heart finally fell.

Jin Wang was still able to coax him to eat, and he was willing to treat him too much, indicating that he did not want him to die for the time being.

Ye Shu stood up and sat up, his face still pale: "Give it to me."

Jin Wang ignored him.

He took a spoonful of porridge and let it cool, and sent it to Ye Shu mouth: "Drink."

Ye Shu hesitated for a moment, obediently bowed his head and took a sip.

Jin Wang expression finally eased a little.

Jin Wang was born with a handsome face.

The features are handsome and deep, with sharp eyebrows and a hint of aggression. But when he looked at people with a smile in his eyes like this, the shadow of his eyes melted away, but he could see a bit of affection and tenderness in a trance.

It makes people unconsciously indulged in it.

"Does Gu looks good?" Jin Wang asked.

Ye Shu suddenly returned to his senses, his ears were hot, "No, I didn't look at you."

Jin Wang smiled and said nothing.

Jin Wang fed Ye Shu a spoonful of porridge. He just drank a small bowl, and the imperial physician arrived.

In fact, the old imperial physician had inconvenience in his legs and feet. When Jin Wang sent someone to summon him, he had just arrived at the gate of the palace.

The imperial physician takes all day, went to and from the monarch's bedroom and the palace gate, "..."

The imperial physician stepped forward and about to diagnose Ye Shu pulse, but Jin Wang didn't let go, as if leisurely continued to feed Ye Shu and drink porridge.

The imperial physician didn't realize it, and quickly diagnosed Ye Shu's pulse, saying: "Young Master Ye has stomach problems, it is not suitable to be overwhelmed with joy and compassion, and mental tension. You must have peace of mind and eat regularly to relieve it."

Ye Shu: "..."

With this tyrant, can anyone else feel peaceful?

Ye Shu obediently said: "I understand." The imperial physician nodded and prescribed the medicine outside.

When a bowl of porridge bottomed out, Jin Wang took a piece of clothes and wiped Ye Shu mouth.

Ye Shu finally couldn't bear it, and turned his head to avoid: "I'll do it myself."

Jin Wang smiled: "Are you shy?"

Is this person addicted to acting?

Ye Shu grabbed the clothes in his hand and wiped it twice.

The outer hall door opened and closed, and the imperial physician prescribed a good medicine and left.

Ye Shu raised his eyes to look at Jin Wang, who stared at him, his expression indistinctly happy nor angry.

This is actually very strange.

With Jin Wang stingy and suspicious temperament, when he knew the original owner had betrayed, he should be furious and imprison him.

Instead of listening to his sophistry here calmly.

And... Ye Shu vaguely felt that Jin Wang didn't seem to be too angry now?

Jin Wang watched him calmly and whispered: "What you said just now...something makes sense. In the past ten years, you have treated Gu very well."

"Even if Gu regard the relationship between us as monarchs and ministers, you also take care of Gu these many years of friendship."

Ye Shu was moved: "Does your majesty believe me?"

Jin Wang smiled slightly: "I don't believe it."

"I don't believe a word."

Ye Shu: "..."

This person is really mentally ill!!!

NOTE: This whole chapter is unedited, sorry for the grammar. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...