asanoya

De annon_author

Asahi s parents are out of town and he hates being alone. so he drew lots to see who he would call to stay w... Mai multe

drawing lots
arrival
departure
the park
late night cuddles
school
team building
not a chaptet but plz read
a date?
a date!
writers block.
cat cafe!
the trip
beach day! part 1
results of the voting plz dont skip
beach day part 2
lazy sunday
Drawings
picknic
quick a/n
hanakai is out
Patreon

plz read this

7.7K 113 59
De annon_author

Ok so right now im on my way to the UC (urgant care) because there was blood in my ear canal. I was drying my ears gently with a q-tip and when i took it out, it was covered in blood, so we're going to UC to get it checked out. Pretty sure its infected. After all, i can still hear out of the ear with blood. But yeah. Im not sure whats going on, but we're going to make sure its nothing too serious! Fingers crossed its just an infection!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

76.2K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...
56.5K 1.4K 63
Sweet teenage romance, fun friendships and a lot of fluff, angst and smut. Welcome to my Asahi × Reader fanfic. Our Ace doesn't get the love he dese...
27.3K 631 16
Fanfiction! "I love you, Nishinoya." " I love you too, Asahi-san." Now that the libero and ace are together, they go through more things together...
64.3K 2K 44
'Everyone has long since fallen asleep, but for some reason sleep continues to elude you. Thoughts of Kiyoko's budding possible relationship, Tsukki...