Hunter x hunter boyfriend sce...

By RainyPebble

Killua Gon Kurapika Leorio Hisoka Illumi Chrollo Shalnark Feitan Pokkle Kite Uvogin More

First meeting
Meeting again
Hanging out
His feelings
Your feelings
Confessing feelings
First date
First kiss
Nicknames!
Cuddles
Nen
Acting weird/ Distancing
He jealous
The painful truth
Break up
Him without you
You without him
Seeing the other
Bad news
Getting back togetherπŸ₯Ί
Outfits you normally wear
Outfits you normally wear part 2
You're Jealous
Pokkle and Kite part dos
Halloween costumes
Pokkle and Kite part three
I LOVE ALL OF YOU
Pokkle and Kite LAST PART
Habits they love about you
Habits you love about them
Meeting your family
Couple's outfits
Moving in together
Christmas special: Among us edition. Part 1
New years edition: Among us edition part 2
I
Habits you can't stand about them
Info
Habits they can't stand about you
Valentine day special 1
Im pissed
Anniversary
Pets
Outfits they like on you
Meeting your ex
Wing and Meruem pt.1
Wing and Meruem part 2
Wing and Meruem pt.3
Wing and Meruem pt.4
Wing and Meruem pt.5
Read at your own risk.
The big question Pt 1
The big question pt2
Wedding rings
Wedding looks pt 1
Wedding looks Pt2
Wedding looks pt 3
The actual wedding
When he-
Finding out you're pregnant
Giving birth
Uvogin
Senior widsom
So
Epilogue : The end
More
Hi

Pokkle and Kite catch up part Uno

8.7K 99 122
By RainyPebble

I am going to go back and fix some grammar issues.....because I am just now seeing them.

First meeting

Pokkle

You sighed as you stared at the badge number in your hand. Thankful for your good-ish memory, you knew who badge you were supposed to get. Soon you got off the boat and went deep into the island.

Tapping on your visor it turned on and scanned the whole island. 'There you are.' The only problem you have was that your target has a monkey. Thankfully you had a tranquilizer with you.

Sighing, you started to walk in the direction of your target with your tranquilizer ready. You kept your distance from people just in case you were one of their targets. Smirking softly you found your target in a clearing with someone else.

'Wasn't that the dude from the beginning? Touya..? Tonpa?' Shaking your head you aimed at the monkey. You plan to shoot both but the monkey gotta go first. "Visor locked on." Your visor said with the voice you programmed it to have.

You fired your silent weapon and quickly fired two more tranquilizers. Smirking in happiness as all three fell you walked over.

The dude with the monkey stared up at you but couldn't say anything. "Sorry bud, I just need your badge." Searching you finally founded the badge number 118.

"Cool monkey by the way." You commented before walking away bored. 'That was too easy.' Sighing once again you made it to a small river or possibly stream. You failed to notice the other person on the other side of it as you sat down.

When I say visor, I'm talking about this.

"Visor, how many days left till this is over?" You asked out loud making the person think you were crazy. "You have three days left."

"Hey! Are you ok!?" Lifting your head you stared across the water to see a boy with peach hair and brown eyes. Looking closely you noticed he had a bow and arrow with him. This small fact made you raise your guard.

"Yes, I am alright." You yelled back before looking back down at your hands. 'If only I could conjure food.'

Hearing movement you quickly looked up to see the boy had crossed the water with fish on sticks in his hand. "I'm Pokkle, you are?"

"Y/n." You mumbled. He sat down beside you and handed you a fish. Slightly smiling you happily took it from Pokkle and muttered a quick 'Thank you.' Pokkle smiled before taking a bite out of his.

Kite

You didn't know what you hated more, your job or your boss. It was pretty 50/50 right now. You're a two-star hunter although you were young and some people don't make it till they're in their forties or so.

As for you being 24, you already specialize in so many fields and have mentored a hunter who gained a star. As for now, you were looking for some herbs to help cure a disease. It's a rare one but a small percentage of people still have it and it's still rising.

Sighing as you tuned Netero back in you missed the whole conversation. "As I was saying she would love to help." He was on the phone with somebody. Netero slid you a ticket with a flight number on it.

You glared at the old man but he only smiled and waved his hand. Sighing you grabbed the ticket, stood up, and left the office. "No wonder he told me to pack my bag."

Sighing you got in your car and drove to the air-station. Showing your ticket you board the blimp having no idea where you were going. 'So unlucky.'

The trip took two days which drove you mad. Sighing once again you got off the blimp with your bag and looked around. 'Who am I looking for?'

"Y/n L/n?" Turning around you found a slender male with long white hair and a white turtle neck. "The one and only." You muttered.

"I'm Kite we will be working together from now on." He replied ignoring your attitude because he was already informed beforehand. "Pleasure Kite."

Meeting again

Pokkle

You sighed as you fixed your robot for the sixth time today. It had so many malfunctions that it was killing you. All you wanted it to do was fetch you some ice cream but what did it do!? It brought you back a child making you return the thing as quickly as possible.

The hunter exam was months ago, you of course became one and you're a hacker. It runs in the family and you always had a thing for technology. You haven't seen Pokkle since then and you were said about that.

Last you heard he became a beast hunter. You gave him your card to your family shop but he hasn't visited.

"Hey sis, someone is here for you." Pulling down your goggles you stared at your brother. "You sure? They could be here for Shiyo." Hoshi shook his head with a blank look.

"They requested you by name." Nodding your head you got up from your chair and made your way to the front. Your e/c eyes locked with familiar brown ones making you smile. "Pokkle! Nice to see you again." You said cheerfully.

"Y/n, hey sorry for the unexpected visit." He mumbled. Chuckling you sat behind the counter and playfully waved. "Don't worry about it dude, whatcha here for?"

"Well my tablet stopped working and I used it to keep track of all the beast I find—."

"Say less I'll have it working real soon." Pokkle breathed out after you agreed thinking you would've said no.

"How about after we hang out? There are some good spots around town." You suggested. Pokkle smiled at you while nodding.

"Sure I don't mind."

Kite

You didn't know how to feel once you saw the team of people you would be working with. Kite said you can trust them and that they're really good but you found it sketchy. "I can't believe I'm working with the famous Y/n L/n!"

Chuckling you rubbed the back of your neck as your other hand was in your sweats pocket. "Nice to meet you too, Spinner and Banana." The two girls squealed as you smiled at them.

"Alright, you two give her some space," Kite said while moving the two away from you. You chuckled while sitting down and taking out your notebook. It contained all the names of the herbs you needed and already had.

Kite told you why you were here once he realized you weren't told. Some extremely rare herbs that you needed have been sighted on the island. Mumbling slightly to yourself you flipped through the book.

"What herbs are you looking exactly?" Kite stood in front of you but you focused on the book.

"Landria echoloki, Jabima poi, and a few more.." You mumbled while scribbling in the book. Kite nodded before walking off. You glanced up at him with a slight smile.

'This might not be so bad.'

Hanging out

Pokkle

You and Pokkle spent the day talking about what the two of you have been up to after the hunter exam. He showed you all the different types of beasts he encountered. "I've never seen that one before."

"A fox-bear? That's weird they're pretty common in the forest." Your eyes glistened the moment he mentioned it. "Really!? Can we go find one!" Pokkle stared at you wondering what was wrong with you.

"You're crazy."

"You haven't seen anything yet!" You said while laughing causing Pokkle to laugh as well. "Sure, they're not dangerous as long as you don't try messing with them."

Smiling you grabbed Pokkle's hand and raced off towards the forest. "Slow down Y/n!"

"Nope!"

Kite

You sighed as you walked through the forest with Kite. You managed to find one of the herbs you need but you still need more or it. Kite took the occasional glance at you as you focused on familiar herbs.

"What they for?"

"Huh?" You turned towards Kite with a confused look. You were zoning out and just tuned back in so you didn't know if you heard the whole question. "The herbs, what are they for?"

"Oh! It's for a very rare disease only about 0.4 people in the world have it but research shows it's slowly spiking, so I've dedicated myself to finding the cure. I need the herbs to help make it but it's hard since the herbs themselves are extremely rare." You explained.

Kite nodded understanding the situation. It was a peaceful day and the two of you were alone on the trail where you found the last herb. Smiling softly you walked over to a herb and carefully pluck it.

"Just a few more then we can move on to the next one!" You smiled at Kite, who only returned it with a nod.

His feelings

Pokkle

I glanced at Y/n who was working on their robot. It's been driving her nuts all afternoon causing her to throw a ranch at it. She broke the arm causing her extra work.

Chuckling slightly I watched from the corner while recording. "Ducking bullcrap!" She yelled while collapsing on the floor out of anger and for the sole reason to be dramatic.

"Are you ok?" I asked. Y/n slowly turned her head and glared at me through her goggles. "Do I look ok Pokkle!?"

"Hmmmm, yea you look fine." She stuck her tongue out before getting back to work. Laughing some more I stopped recording and replayed it.

'She's so cute.' I already knew I had a crush on her. Y/n is perfect in every single way well probably not patience when she's frustrated. Glancing up again she had her face in her hands.

"Let's get something to eat you've been working all day," I said making the h/c haired girl quickly raise her head. "Alright, I can work on it tomorrow." We both got up and walked out of the shop.

'So cute.'

Kite

I don't know how I feel whenever I stare at L/n. All she wears are sweats and she managed to make them look hot. "Rapunzel, I think I found one of the locations of my herbs, wanna come?"

I stared at the short female who had her hair in a messy bun. "You don't know the island well—."

"Kite, I didn't ask that I asked if you wanted to come." Sighing at her stubbornness and ignorance I agreed. I mean I was going to anyways.

I like spending time with Y/n, she isn't loud nor is she as quiet. She also knows what her goal is. Y/n grabbed my hand catching me by surprise. "What are you doing?"

"Uh, walking?" Sighing we continued to walk together in a peaceful silence. She's something and I love that.

Your feelings

Pokkle

"Hoshi! Stop chasing your siblings around with your drones!" You and Shiyo ran as quickly as the two of you can. The two of you were in the back talking about your boy problem. You can't talk to Hoshi because of what's happening right now because he heard you.

"Mom! Help us!" You cried out as you dodge another laser. Your parents only stared at the three of you while sighing. "Mama, Mom! Mother's! Get your son!" Shiyo yelled frantically as they barely dodge a laser.

"No! Not until you tell me if you like him!" He shouted. Circling back around the two of you hid behind both your mothers. Hoshi glared at you and Shiyo as the two of you coward in fear.

"Him? Y/n who is he talking about?" Your mom turned around with a confused look. Glaring at Hoshi you stuck your tongue out. "Um, it's the peach-haired boy that's been coming around a lot..." You mumbled.

Her eyes shined as she grabbed your hand and pulled you over to the counter. "What do you like about him~?"

"Fae, leave the poor girl alone." Your mother came over and put her hand on her shoulder. "But my baby girl likes a boy! I need to know what she likes about him!" Mother chuckled while Mom sighed.

"I like his personality and how kind he is towards me...I like how passionate he is when he talks about different beast and how he takes me on breaks when I'm frustrated with my robot." You explained with a soft smile on your face.

Your mom squealed while your mother facepalm. "I'm going to take her to get some fresh air." The two of them left leaving you, your brother, and Shiyo.

"Should we start running again?" Shiyo asked while not looking at Hoshi. "R.U.N."

Kite

I like Kite, he's cool and very relaxed most of the time anyway. He knows how to handle things in wild situations.

Sighing, you started in space as you laid down on the couch. Kite was out with Stick and someone else for today. It feels so empty without him around you. Over the course of the few months you've been there you had developed feelings for him.

It was obvious to you but due to being professional, you ignored it. He's your first friend in a while that you made. Usually, you hang around Brisky, Cluck, or Menchi.

"Hey Y/n! Kite and the others are coming back do you want to come with us to greet them?" Opening one eye you stared at Banana before slowly getting up. Everyone walked outside and stood by the door as three people in the distance slowly made their way towards you.

A small smile crept onto your face as you made eye contact with Kite. "I found a few of these." Your eyes brighten as you saw some herbs you needed.

"Thanks Kite." Smiling slightly the two of you went inside and checked what other herbs you needed.

Confessing feelings

Pokkle

Shiyo and you were in town looking for a present or some kind of way to tell Pokkle you like him. You could just simply tell him but Shiyo said no.

"I don't understand why we need to go all out." You mumbled as you looked inside the windows of some shops. "Because normal is boring." They said while staring at a poster. You glared at them before sighing while walking away.

Humming slightly you walked into a small gadget shop. You needed some things but since you were broke you could only get one thing. 'Ectoplasm....where is it?' Searching around the store you finally found it. You grabbed the needed material and quickly went to the counter.

"Are you building a robot? These are a lot of robotic parts."

"They're a present for someone special to me." The voice was very familiar making you look up. Pokkle stood in front of you with some parts you've been needing. "Girlfriend?" The clerk asks while ringing him up.

"I wish." Your face heated up as you dropped the bottle of ectoplasm. Pokkle turned around to see you scrambling to grab the ectoplasm. "Y/n..?" Pokkle's voice reached your ears as you froze on the floor.

"Hey!!!!!" You nervously said while avoiding eye contact. Pokkle helped you off the floor while still avoiding eye contact. "Did you hear anything?"

"Sorta kinda." Pokkle face turn red while the clerk watched in joy. You glanced at Pokkle with a slight smile. "So you wish I was your girlfriend?"

"Who said I was talking about you?"

"You're buying all the parts I need to complete my robot, I'm pretty sure you were talking about me." You explained while staring at the robotic parts. Pokkle glanced back before staring at you. "So do I have an answer?"

"She would love too!" Shiyo yelled behind the counter. No one had any idea how they got there besides the clerk. You glared at your sibling before looking back at Pokkle.

"I can still get the parts if I said yes?" He chuckled while nodding. You kissed Pokkle's cheek while ignoring the shipping sibling in the back.

Kite

"Hey Kite I like you." Kite quickly turned his head in your direction. He blinked a few times before replying. "Me too?" Biting your lip you sighed at the white-haired male.

"No, I like you." You emphasized the word like this time while looking at him. "I like you...?" You groan in frustration before walking away. Kite stared at you in confusion, not really understanding. "You blew that," Stick said, taking a seat by him.

"What are you talking about?" Kite asked. Stick laughed while pointing in your direction as you mourn from the rejection. "She just said she liked you, as in she has a crush on you," Stick explained. Kite mind went blank as he stared at you.

"Oh."

'Ah fuck.'

"L/n!" You glanced over towards Kite with glossy eyes but with a glared. "What!? What do you need from me!?" You yelled while sitting on the couch with the girls. It's not like you were mad it's just the rejection hurts.

"Come help me with something." He explained. Scoffing you mumbled while getting up and walking over to him. The two of you walked outside and into the forest by yourselves. "I didn't understand what you were saying completely," Kite said.

You glared at the taller male with dead eyes. "Mhm."

"I like you in that way as well." You froze slightly before looking at Kite. "Don't pity me." You mumbled while leaning on the tree. Kite glanced at you with a small smile. "I'm not pitying you, L/n." You scoffed while staring up at him.

Neither of you blinked and Kite looked dead serious. "Really?" He nodded while softly grabbing your hands.

"This is too new for me....what happens now?" Kite asked with a confused expression. Chuckling slightly the two of you continued to walk. "Well, we're together now."

"I like that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.2K 26
~π™³πšŽπšœπšŒπš›πš’πš™πšπš’πš˜πš—~ 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πš’πš— πšŠπš— πšŠπš›πš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš πš’πšπš‘ π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšžπšŠ πš‹πšžπš, 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš™πš•πšŠπš— 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšŸπš’πš˜πš πš’πš. 𝙺�...
778K 21.4K 54
[[Feitan x Reader]] Who knew it would end up like this. - DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own hunter x hunter - Mature content - Violence & Swearing - Sensiti...
18.4K 241 28
Γ—Hxh scenariosΓ— Hi! I do not own any of these characters from Hunter x Hunter and I would appreciate it if you comment! Please leave requests in the...
2.6K 13 32
Boyfriend/Girlfriend scenarios in hxh! I tried to include everyone in the following groups Main characters- Gon, Killua, Kurapika leorio and Hisoka P...