Bestfriends

Od AlexisChandler280

Magic and Martavion was Bestfriends pretty much inseparable. They where complete opposites, but you know what... Více

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaoter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The End
Chapter 49
The Wedding
The Wedding Part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Part 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Countinuation of Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chaoter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 38

13.5K 322 51
Od AlexisChandler280

I need to get out the house.! I said to martavion as he came out the bathroom.

Ight I agree. It's been a couple weeks. How about a date tonight.?

A date.?!!!

Yeah I haven't took you on a real date yet so much shit been goin on.

I would love that.!

Be ready tonight at 8pm. I'm going to do a few things. Lani's going to pick you up in about 45 minutes so be ready. She's going to take you to get your hair and nails done and an outfit for tonight.

You already had this planned out huh.

Something like that.! He smiled. "I was hoping you would ask again to get out."

Well thank you for allowing me to get out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

You welcome beautiful.! Now go get ready she gone be here soon.

I let him go and ran into the bathroom to start my shower. I grabbed a towel and wash cloth and sat it on the edge of the tub.

Bae I left a couple racks on the bed for you I'll be back at 8 to get you.! I heard Martavion say.

Okay baby love you thank you.!

You welcome bae. He said as his voice drifted off. I got in the shower and washed. This nice hot water felt so good on my skin and all over my body.

I got out and dried off. I put on some lotion and got dress. Since I was getting my hair and nails done I wore a simple over sized black A'different Vibe shirt, some black leggings, high white nike socks. I put my Cuban anklet on and grabbed my black, orange, and yellow Jordan ones. I grabbed my matching black Chanel purse and grabbed my ringing phone. Lani texted me she was outside so long ago. I grabbed my studded earrings and charger to my phone to leave out.

Hiiiii.! I smiled in excitement as she got out the car hugging me.

Hi how are you.? How's the baby.?

We're okay maintaining.

Good today is allllll about you. We are getting your hands and toesies done than your hair and than your make up. But first a fire outfit for tonight.

That sounds like love. You and Martavion is the best.! I smiled hugging her again.

No he really loves you Mag.

I know Lani I'm so lucky to have him come in my life for all these years and treat me with so much grace and appreciative and have so much love for him. I'll be forever greatful for him.

Do you think you see yourself with him for the rest of your life.?

Honestly when we was 18 and he asked me to marry him that first time I pictured myself with him for the rest of my life. My biggest regret is leaving without a trace.

I'm just so happy me and Amber brought you guys back together.

And I thank you for that. Sometimes your friends know what you need before you need it.

And that's so true.

She pulled into a parking lot where my favorite store was. I discovered this store on my 17th birthday. They sold nothing less of the best. Martavion took me here every once in a while when we was younger. Like if we got into a big fight or if my depression kicked in he always tried to cheer me up.

We went into the store and was greeted by this lady. She was extremely nice and helpful. I browsed around the store for awhile trying to look for something. I finally came across this beautiful black dress. It hung off the shoulders and dropped to the floor with a simi tail and a split on the right leg. It was simple but so beautiful. I found some black red bottom open toe pumps to complete the dress. I was in such awe. I brought the items to the cashier and she cashed me out.

Me and Lani walked back to the car to put my things in and than we headed across the street to the nail salon. I swear being 6 months pregnant was making me extremely tired. All I wanted to do was sleep now.

I walked to the back of the salon to the pedicure station to get my feet did. I was more excited about sitting in the massage chair than anything.

Lani came and sat next to me and Amber came in. They gave each other a big hug and kiss. Amber gave me a hug and sat next to Lani. My water was so nice and hot. I closed my eyes and relaxed as the lady started my facial. Than another lady started to take my original set of nails off so I could get a whole new full set.

I was gonna end up falling asleep in this damn chair the way this was feeling.

I picked the color white for my toes of course and I watched her paint them. My new set of nails was on but I didn't pick a color yet. That was after my feet was gone. My face felt amazinggggggggg after that facial.

The gel polish was done drying and the lady helped me up and to a station to finish my nails. I wanted to do a mix of ombré colors. I chose baby blue, powder pink, and lavender purple. The way the acrylic powder was set up was perfect and I was in love with my nails. I told her to add diamonds to tips of all of them and than on my middle fingers straight diamonds. These shits was so cold.! I paid for everything than went to the back to get my eye brows waxed. Lani and Amber was waiting on me to finish. I swear I think I pissed on myself a little bit when she ripped that damn wax paper off. That shit hurted.!

I looked in the mirror checking myself out as she finished and I was pleased with how they came out.

We are running late for your hair appointment. Lani said opening the door for me.

Who's doing my hair.? Everybody knew I hated everybody in my hair.

Your original stylist Manda she's waiting she just called.

Oh yesss.! Come on I need her hands on my scalp let's goooooo.! I said trying to speed walk but I had to stop to catch my breath for a second.

Let's go fatty.! Amber said pulling me to the car.

Oh bitch I'm tired. I made it to the car and grabbed my water so fast. Damn pregnancy take yo breath away too. Shit.!!!

Lani pulled up to Manda's shop and I literally got so excited. I ran in there hugging her. "Don't ever leave me again.!" I said with fake tears.

I won't baby.! She smiled hard laughing hugging me back.

How was the surgery.?! I asked as she put the cape around me:

It was amazing.! She said stepping in front of me and spinning around. I clapped my hands in excitement for her. You see Manda was a transgender woman. I had so much respect for her. She's been slaying my hair to the gods since she was a he and that's was when we was like 15 years old. She was cold with this hair Shit. She was even slaying celebrity hair and haircuts. I was proud of my girl. She finally got her surgery top and bottom done so she was a full woman now. I respected the hell out of the LGBTQ plus community. They are some of the most hard core courages people ever. It takes a lot of bravery to deal with some of the stuff they deal with on a daily basis. And knowing Manda's story I applaud her every time I see her.

Okay so what are we thinking.?

You got any wigs.?

Yes baby.! She went to the other side of the room and grabbed two wigs. A pink one and a black one. The black caught my eyes. It was at least 24-26 inches cut in layers with baby hairs. It was cold.!

Black please baby doll.!

You got it.! She placed the wig on the manikin and came back over to me. "When the last time you washed.?!" She asked taking my hair out the ponytail.

Like 3 days ago.

Okay we not going to wash it cause you just did so ima braid you up and get right into it.

Sounds great to me.

It's so thick and long, even longer than before. What's length to the middle of your back.?

Yeah just a little past the bra strap. This baby is doing my hair wonders.

I see cause it was like what 3 inches past your shoulders last time I seen you.?!

Yeah just about.

I love it.! I know your on a time schedule so I'm not going to cut the ends today but your next appointment we are gonna wash and cut.

Okay this yo head not mine. You know I trust you.!

Period.! She said starting to braid me up. It felt so good to feel her hands in my scalp. She is literally the only person I ever trust with my hair. I lovedddd my hair and it was one of the biggest things I took pride in doing was my hair.

She put the cap on and started to get ready to apply my wig. I be getting so excited getting my hair done. I be feeling like a whole brand new bitch bro I swear.

She started on my make up as my wig dried down. I couldn't wait to see my transformation. She took the curls out and layered the hair more. She spun me around to see myself and boyyyyyyyyy was a bitch bussin.! A bitch was looking cold as hell.! And that's on what. Period.!!!!

Okay she feeling herself.!! Manda laughed taking the cape off of me.

Do you see me though.! I said getting up and getting all in the mirror. "My girl get me right every time.!" I said doing a spin around.

Every time.! She repeated fixing a curl in the back.

Ohhhh okayyyy.! Amber said walking into the shop.

You seeeee me.!!!

Oweeee period baby.!!! Lani said hyping me up coming in behind Amber.

You see meeeeeee.! I said shaking my head side to side spinning around.

Yes we see you.! Now let's go.! Lani said laughing.

Okay, how much I owe you Manda.?!

Oh baby it's already paid.!

What.?!

Your man who you sworn up and down in high school which who was just your bestfriend paid this morning.!

Oweee.!

Yeah and I wanna hear all about it miss missy.! She laughed hugging me.

Ima call you thank you mama.! I laughed hugging her back. I walked out the shop getting into the car. Lani drove me straight home because it was going on 7. I sat all my stuff out and put it on the bed. I went to the bathroom to shower.

I wanted a real date with Martavion for, forever.! And I finally got to get dressed up and taken out. I was so excited. I got out and dried off. I put oil on and sprayed my perfume on me all over. I put my shoes on than my dress. I fixed my hair letting it down and I was looking so good. My baby bump was the cutest accessory on me. I had a heart shape necklace and I put it on to complete my look.

INCOMING CALL
~F❤️O❤️R❤️E❤️V❤️E❤️R~

Hi baby.! I smiled answer the phone.

I'm pulling in the drive way now come outside.

Okay here I come. I said before hanging up. I grabbed my small black Chanel purse and grabbed a small box from my side of the night stand. I put it in my purse with my small wallet and phone than I left to go downstairs. I opened the door and he was pulling up the drive way. I closed and locked it and he got out. He was looking amazing. He had a fresh line up, dreads freshly retwisted up into a ponytail/bun, he had on a black Armani blazer with a white fitted button up, some tight black slacks that stopped about his ankles and some black Louis Vuitton red bottom dress shoes with the spikes. He had on a long Cuban, his Rolex and a diamond in each ear.

Damn daddy you look good as fuck.! I smiled walking down the stairs.

Shid it's you that's looking good.! He said taking my hand and twirling me around.

Thank you baby, for everything today.! I said as I kissed him.

Your welcome. He smiled opening the door for me and I got in the car.

He plugged an address into the gps and started to drive. I didn't ask no questions I just listened to the music because I wanted to be surprised and that I was once he pulled up to the Jaz. The Jaz was this most fancy and elegant restaurant very expensive too. A hostess took us too our seats and soft Jas music was playing throughout the restaurant. Our waitress brought over some champagne. Of course I couldn't drink but he did.

What made you wanna come here.?! I asked smiling.

I just thought you needed a nice get away for a moment.

Thank you. I appreciate everything you do for me baby and I mean it. You really make my day. I couldn't ask for anybody better to fall in love with than you. I pulled the small box from my purse and slid it across the table.

What's this.? He asked sitting up.

Just something of showing my appreciation of love to you baby.! It's not much but I hope it means something more than anything in this world. I got it made just for you.! I smiled as he took the necklace out. It was a gold diamond pendent picture of us. It was a picture of me sitting on his lap as he held my belly kissing my cheek and I had the biggest smile ever. We both agreed it was our favorite picture of alllllll time. And on the back it read..........

          "Martavion

                          Bestfriends by choice, lovers by chance. Your an amazing partner, protector, healer, and more. The love you give is true nun
Like no other. I'll always cherish you forever more.! Thank you for everything I love you.!

                                                    -Magic"

That's dope as fuck.! He said biting his lips trying not to cry. I got up to hug him and he put the necklace on. "This May be the best present ever.!" He said sniffling.

I'm glad you like it.! I smiled. The waitress brought our food over and I couldn't wait to eat. I had steak over potatoes with green beans sautéed in shrimp, garlic butter, cheese sauce and crab meat.

We said our grace together before we ate. My fat ass was so hungry I didn't eat all day. I was crushing my shit. It made him happy to see I was actually eating. I don't know why he know I wasn't no kid or one of them skinny bitches who pretended to eat all cute in front of a guy with a salad or something, hell nawwwwww I EAT.!

I finally finished and I was stuff and happy. He laughed at me because I couldn't keep my eyes open. "Come on,!" He said standing up.

Where we going.?

Just come on.?! He smirked holding his hand out. I took his hand and got up. He led me to the balcony that over looked the garden which was lit up to beautifully. We walked down the stairs into the garden pathways for a walk with our arms interlocked with each other's. The bright moon was shinning and this was so beautiful out here.

You know I always pictured this moment with you.! He spoke licking his lips.

What walking through a garden.?! I asked giggling.

Not just walking through a garden but this......this moment....these feelings....happiness. I always knew it was you.! I remember when I actually noticed I was in love with you.! He smirked.

And when was that.!? I smiled.

Freshman year of high school.....we had, had the best summer and returning to school was a bit of a drag for both of us. You came in to miss Miller class with titties and all the boys was talking about how you grew them shits overnight. (He started to laugh which made me laugh cause I really did grow chest over night.!)
I wanted to beat everybody ass. I threatened niggas for about a good month over that shit. But I started to like you like I was having a crush on you. As we got older I just tried to play that shit off. I thought I was obvious most times always hopping I wasn't gonna give myself away.

I use to think that all the time. I was so scared that you didn't feel the same way about me that I did about you. I wanted to always fight all your little girlfriends. I craved your attention the most though.

I know....That's why I always took a step back but I knew if I Gave you my attention the way you wanted it my feelings would of came out about you so quick and I wasn't sure how I would of handled that feel me.?! But I always knew I would end up with you. You know I was dead ass serious when I asked you to marry me.?!

I still can't believe you did that.

That's how serious I was about you. I was 18 years old and I was ready I was ready to
Give you my last name and drop everything for you.

I messed that up huh.?

Naw god just got a funny way of showing things and I ain't even mad at it. Life throws us curve balls all the time and it's all about how you take it. Look at us now. We maintained something so priceless we're even bringing a baby girl into this world soon. I wanted you to be the mother of my children so bad. I wanted you to be everything, I always knew whatever happened in life I didn't wanna lose you. Mag you mean the world to me. He said stopping and turning around to face me. He had tears I. His eyes which made me tear up.

I know baby and I love you.! I said wiping his tears.

I love you more than life it's self. I'll die for you. My biggest mistake was NOT marrying you at 18, and letting you go. But I know I don't want that shit to happen no more. (He bent down getting on one knee) Magic I love you so much and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I don't want nobody but you. I wanna marry you and start this family with you. (He reaches on his pocket pulling out a black box) I wanna enjoy the rest of my life with you and grow old and gray with you. Magic Aaliyah Clarke WILL YOU MARRY ME.?! He asked calmly through his tears. I was clutching my purse holding my chest as my tears came out my eyes.

Of course I'll marry you Martavion.! I smiled kissing him. "Yessss.! Yesss baby yesss,!" I cried. He slid the huge ring on my fingers and I cried hugging him tight. Everybody around us was clapping and cheering and fire works went off. I kissed him back to back hugging him tight.

I'm going to be MRS. JACKSONNNNN.!!!!! I screamed proudly waving my hand in the air.!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

147K 1.2K 56
WARNING⚠️ THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT SO PLEASE BE WARNED Today is your first time meeting your friends dad. You've only been friends with her...
15.8K 353 25
"Love is the best kind of addiction." *** Rob is a smoker, it's a part of his bad boy image, a part he's not too happy to be losing. Olympia is su...
235K 10.6K 129
Queens story
498 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...