Fake Boyfriend || A Taekook F...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 1) In which Kim Taehyung is asked to be the fake boyfriend of his enemy, Jeon Jungkook, who uses him to... More

Introduction
1. Morning Dramas
2. Enemies for Life
3. Who is The Prince?
4. One Kiss
5. Fake Love?
6. The Ones I love
7. Why Him?
8. Rejection
9. A Favor
10. That's A No
11. Magic Shop
12. Dinner Time
13. My Tutor
14. I Am Gay
15. To Replace or Not?
16. Accepted
17. Glass Pieces
18. Like I Care
19. Life Is Not a Joke
21. An Untamed Beast
22. Horror Movie and Hugs
23. Vanilla and Chocolate
24. Stalkers and Ramen
25. He is My Boyfriend
26. First or Last Kiss?
27. Respect?
28. I Am Sorry
29. Sweet Night
30. The Stuffed Tiger
31. The Last One
32. What's the Password?
33. I Am...
34. Who Is The Clingy One?
35. Mission Possible...Or Not!
36. Euphoria
37. Brutal Punishment
38. Barbecue Time!
39. When The Tears Don't Stop
40. Drunken Love
41. Chocolate or Strawberry?
42. Last Night
43. Do You...?
44. Exams...Ugh!
45. The Amusement Park
46. My Mark On You
47. Feelings
48. Results Unleashed!
49. Cabin Mates
50. Drowning In Your Eyes
51. Off To Trek
52. Ghost or Zombie?
53. The Golden Sunset
54. Confess Your Feelings
55. Love And Trust
56. Not Your Baby
57. Our Blossoming Hearts
58. Fairy Lights
59. Three Days
60. Happy Endings

20. Cakes and Croissants

24.1K 1K 347
By akuma_reverie

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I rolled my eyes and looked at Jin who was smiling at me. He was wearing his usual pink hoodie and blue jeans. Pink is his favorite color. I was surprised when I saw his room wasn't pink at all. Just his clothes and his...whatever.

"What do you want, hyung?" I groaned in annoyance and he sat down opposite to me, "Hyung! That's my girlfriend's seat."

"You mean Taehyung?" he smirked at me, "He is sleeping at his home."

"How do you know that?" I asked him as he took the menu from my hand.

"Heard from him."

"You guys talk?" I asked and he nodded. I thought he wasn't so close to this guy. Well, there are so many things I don't know about Taehyung. 

"What did he say?" I asked him and he looked at me with the annoyed face.

"He said that he was doing well until a certain guy came to his house and ruined his mood."

"Okay."

"You know that guy is you," he said and I nodded. If Taehyung was able to chat with Jin, that means he was doing fine. Thank God! I don't need to pay if he dies from that weird issue he has.

"What did you say to him?" he asked me and judging by the tone of his voice, he was serious. Wait...does he know? The issue reason?

"Life and death."

"Huh? I thought you said something bad about anime and that's why his mood switched," he shook his head and went back to choosing from the menu. So he doesn't know that Taehyung had some kind of a panic attack. Maybe he hasn't told anyone about this. What about his 'bestie' Jimin? Does he know?

"What are you ordering?" he asked me.

"Chocolate lava cake."

"Then I am ordering...strawberry croissant."

"Strawberry croissant?"

"Yeah. I never tasted it."

"Whatever."

We looked at the menu again to see what else we can order and finally, we ordered a chocolate lava cake, a strawberry croissant and two bowls of vanilla ice-cream. I looked back at hyung who was busy playing with his phone. He looked at me and grinned. I shook my head and looked outside.

"So, what is Taehyung to you?" he asked me all of a sudden. Looks like he wants to talk. Let's just join the conversation then.

"Fake boyfriend."

"Yuck!" he exclaimed in disgust and I glared at him, "Why are you kids so annoying nowadays?"

"We are not. This is the new generation, grandpa."

"What the hell? I am not a grandpa!"

"Whatever."

He sighed and placed his phone on the table and leaned on his chair.

"My life is so boring."

"Okay."

"I am in college and I still don't have a girlfriend."

"Then get one." He scoffed at me and tapped his fingers on the table.

"The girls in my college are very slutty. So they are not good."

"Then get a boyfriend," I immediately said and looked at Jin. His whole face was red. I smiled to myself internally. Hyung must be gay. Hehehehehehe! This is some news.

"Wh-Why will I get a boy-boyfriend?" he asked me and I shrugged. Hyung was just horrible at controlling his feelings. I could legit see him blushing like crazy. Does he like someone? Oooo...I wonder who is it.

"If you find all girls weird, then you are gay," I said and he gave me the disgusted look, "So then you get a boyfriend if you don't find a girlfriend."

"Hah! Hah! Very funny," he sarcastically replied back. The food finally came and we hogged up the sweet desserts.

"Gross! This croissant is too sweet," Jin said, but he continued to eat it.

"If you don't like it—"

"I can give it to you?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Throw it away." He gasped and hit my hand with his phone.

"Throw food away? Precious food? Are you insane? Food is life. There is nothing better than that—," he said and began to lecture me on how the farmers work really hard to satisfy our stomach. I simply nodded to whatever he said. I looked at my watch and grinned. School is over. Time to go home.

"Did you skip school?" Jin asked and I mentally face-palmed myself. He got to know now!?

"Yeah," I said and he gasped.

"That's not good. You are not supposed to skip school and—"

"I went to the hospital," I interrupted him and he gasped again. What is with him and his dramatic gasping?

"Why did you go to the hospital? Are you going to die? Is it a disease? A syndrome? A virus? Wait...do you have cancer?"

"I—"

"Jungkook! No!" he interrupted me and began to wail, "You can't die! Who will eat my food? Who will be my taste checker? Jungkook you can't leave me alone. You can't—"

"I am not going to die," I said and he came back to his normal self, "I just got a cut."

"Why will you go to a hospital for a small cut?" he asked me and I sighed.

"There was a glass piece in this one." After saying that, I regret doing so. He went back to wailing and scolding me. I just ignored him and looked outside.

"Look. Namjoon!" I yelled and immediately Jin looked outside. He glared at me and I grinned. Psyche!

"Not funny at all," he said and I simply smiled innocently. He sighed and paid for the food. I didn't bring money, oh wait...I did bring some. But hyung paid for it before I could. I will treat him to breakfast one day. Or dinner? Whatever, I will treat him some day or year.

We headed out and went to the park for a walk. It has been years since I last came here. The last time was when Jin dragged us here for some weird secret mission. It wasn't a mission exactly, but he wanted us to find a blue cat. A blue cat? Yes. He accidently poured blue paint on it while he was trying to paint a scenery and that cat was his neighbor's and he had to catch it and wash the paint away before the lady dies from a heart attack. After half a day, we finally found it sleeping under a tree. We did get scolding from the lady, but she forgave us immediately when Jin cried and cried and apologize maybe about a hundred times. Maybe she felt sad for him or maybe she was just annoyed by the way he kept on saying 'sorry sorry sorry'.

"Hyung," I said and he hummed in response, "You should be an actor." He looked at me and he was pretty surprised by what he heard.

"Really?" he asked me and I nodded.

"You are pretty amazing at acting. Who knows, you might even get an Oscar for the way you act," he beamed at me and suddenly, hugged me. I wasn't a hugger, but I didn't mind it. He pulled away and patted my head.

"You will also become great Jungkook," he smiled and I stared at him. But then, I looked away. He might say what all of them say.

"You will become someone great and I don't mean business," he said and I looked at him. He was smiling and he patted my back, "You will do great things with that stupid mind of yours. Just follow your own path and you will reach great heights." I smiled and punched his shoulder.

"Ow! What in the heck was that for?" he yelled at me and I laughed.

"Just felt like doing it," I said and he glared at me. He suddenly screamed and began to chase me around the park. 

Hyung, thanks for saying that.

After running around the park for ten minutes, he finally caught me. But both of us were too exhausted to punch each other, so we laid down on the green grass. The smell of dirt and grass wafted in the air and I inhaled it all.

"If you inhale so much, your lungs might burst," Jin said and I laughed. He and his stupid logic. We stayed quiet for some time. We listened to the quietness around us and the breeze blowing through the trees, making soft hush sounds. It sounded beautiful. I just want to freeze time and stay here forever. No studies and business and no future. Just me and myself.

"Hyung?" I said and he hummed, "Do you like Namjoon?" he suddenly got up and stared at me with a surprised look all over his face. Okay...he wasn't expecting that.

"WHAT?" he yelled and I repeated my question. His face turned red and he looked away. Does he like him or not?

"I-I don't like him at all," he said. But since he was really bad at hiding his feeling, I got to know the answer before he could say it.

"Yeah right," I said, "I think he likes you too."

"Really?" he said and his eyes sparkled with joy. When he realized what he said, he coughed and replied, "Oh. I see. But, what makes you think that way? Did he say it to you?"

I shook my head and he looked disappointed. Why will he say something like 'Do you know I have this huge crush on a pineapple and he is really gorgeous and all and I want to marry him...blah blah blah'? We don't act like the ladies who immediately rush to their friends and talk about their love interest and start swooning at that person's abs. Maybe guys do too, but Namjoon is very secretive and doesn't talk much about love.

"There are so many clues he left behind and from that it was confirmed that he likes you."

"Bullshit!" the light came back in his eyes and I smirked.

"It is true. That time when we were chatting about Taehyung accepting my offer, you called him over to try out your chicken wings. But that day, hyung had a lot of incomplete assignments and project and he had to complete them before the next day. Yet he came to your house. Do you know why?"

"Why?"

"Hyung you are so dumb. He likes you," when I said that, Jin face immediately lit up and he looked so happy. He got up and stretched out his arms and looked at the sky which was slowly turning orange.

"So, he does like me," he smiled and giggled, "I FINALLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"

I face-palmed myself and was glad that no homophobes or Homo sapiens were around. They didn't even confess their love for one another and he was already talking about dating. Or more like he labeled Namjoon as his boyfriend. These older kids! And then they call me a kid when they are so immature and dumb.

After saying our good-byes and more of dramatic good-byes from Jin, I reached home. My mother, as usual, was sitting on the couch wearing her night dress. When father wasn't around the house or city, she would wear these clothes that looked so seducing. I bet she is cheating behind her husband's back. She saw me enter and smiled sweetly at me. Or in my dictionary, annoyingly.

"Welcome back honey! I got some really good news," she said. I walked towards her and sat beside her. She was stinking of some French perfume. Phew! How much did she put on herself? The entire bottle?!

"What is it?" I hope it is related to father coming home and banning me from the house.

"Your fiancée is coming tomorrow."

._._._._._._._._._._.

Thank you guys for 750+ reads! Kyaaaaa~  This book has already reached so many readss!! Luv you all and enjoy the book. I would love it if you guys could comment and vote for this book. It means a lot to me. If you find any mistakes in this chapter...feel free to correct it! (●ˇ∀ˇ●)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.5K 28
Jimin, Taehyung and Jin are the most popular boys in college. Everyone thinks they're role models. What happens when someone threatens to let their s...
6.1K 244 17
What happens when three Omegas also known Moon's Children meet their fated opposite true blood Alphas.
4.9K 169 19
"Taehyung's behaviour suddenly changed and both became kind of enemies , one day Jungkook messaged an unknown number , little did he know who was gon...
370K 19.8K 10
If there is one thing that is certain it's that Jungkook and Taehyung can't stand each other. And they keep getting into trouble because of it. At le...