Perfect Fit | August Alsina

By emmanesiadior

Gianna Romano is the daughter of feared Italian Mafia boss, Mateo Romano. After graduating high school in It... More

Introduction
Characters
1: Prologue
2: New York
3: Aftermath
4: Fierce and Cold-blooded
5: Information
6: More Information
7: Erotic
8: You Again
9: Confessions
10: Explanations
11: Coming Together
12: Making Plans
13: Ferris Wheels, Candy Floss and Kisses
14: Work To Do
15: The Art of Seduction
16: Interrogation
17: Intensive Care
18: Decisions
19: Back Home
20: Mothers
21: The Softer Side
23: An Eventful Night
24: Furioso Mafioso
25: Mafia Headquarters
26: Broken and...Betrayed?
27: Breaking Down
28: Explosive
29: His Truth
30: Saved
31: Finally Official
32: Welcome to Italy
33: An Open Discussion
34: Numb
35: The Reason
36: Apologies and Acceptance
37: Taking Care of Business
38: More Discussions and Apologies
39: The Creative Side
40: One Step Closer
41: Better
42: Preparations
43: Miami
44: Handling Business
45: Bad Introductions and Old Issues
46: A Better Introduction
47: Make It Right
48: Mr and Mrs Romano
49: Love Faces
50: Epilogue
Perfect Fit Sequel

22: Closer And Closer

912 55 44
By emmanesiadior

Two updates in one day again

Happy reading 😏

Two weeks passed by quickly and with each day that flew by, Devonte and Gianna got closer and closer; so much so that you'd find them together almost every hour of the day besides when it was time to sleep. They certainly had built upon their bond and whether they knew it or not, the people around them began to notice - even Jessica though it was much to her dismay.

Devonte's stitches had almost completely dissolved and his recovery had been going well. He was always well medicated and never missed any of the doctor's phone calls to see how he was doing since returning home. He'd gained back much of his strength and was back to his normal eating habits. He was so close to being back to optimal health and he put that all down to Gianna and just how much she'd been doing for him over the last fourteen days.

Gianna's stitches from the small cut she received had also been healing up nicely and were almost completely dissolved. Though it didn't give her any pain or bother her in any way, Devonte also made sure that while she took care of him, she took care of herself too - making sure she ate right, redressed her wound regularly and took the medicine provided that would prevent any possible infections. This was all looked over by Emery who would report back to her boss.

There had also been developments with the whole Tony situation. Andre and Jordan managed to kidnap the rest of his little friends and all were ready to be dealt with accordingly when Devonte said the word since Gianna had left it up to him. They'd agreed that all of them would die slowly and full of pain; it was a no mercy situation. No one does the things that they did and walks away free.

And speaking of Jordan, there'd also been a development with him too...he and Angelica were now officially a couple. It wasn't something that had been planned at all, but the feelings were there and they both finally decided to act upon them. They were a week in to being official and it had been the best seven days they'd spent together - getting to know one another on a deeper level. It certainly wasn't love just yet but it would get there over time.

That wasn't the only relationship that had blossomed. 

Roman had also made his move on Alexis after contemplating it for a while. Initially he had been speaking to someone else but as soon as Alexis came into his life, he cut that off real quick. They weren't officially together nor were they exclusive, but they had come to the agreement that they'd only see each other as they worked to becoming a full on couple. For the time being it was just spending quality time together that often led to sex but it wasn't just sex to either of them because though they weren't together, sharing such intimate moments with each other felt right; like they were made for each other. This was their little secret.

As for Constance, she had been attending counselling and getting the professional help she needed after finding out that she wasn't in fact pregnant like Tony claimed she was. Both Elena and Maria had been helping her through it all when Gia and Lex weren't around.

Everything was looking up. Who knew two weeks could change so much?

_ _ _

Gianna Romano

"Come on you big baby," I giggled while watching Devonte scrunch his face up "don't stop now. You wanted to do this so you better finish."

We were currently in the gym. I was initially in here to watch over Von and make sure he didn't push himself too far but somehow I got roped into his workout. So here I am laying on his back while he does his push ups. He claimed the weight plates were too light for him now and that they got uncomfortable so he wanted me to get on his back. He's gotten out ninety seven out of the hundred he set for himself yet he's already giving up. He groaned and put his head back down before getting out those last three push ups, then he collapsed onto the mat and let out a sigh of relief.

I laughed and carefully rolled off of him. "See? That wasn't so hard was it?"

"Yeah for you." He replied, still trying to catch his breath. "You're not the one doing all the work."

"Oh I thought it was a team effort but okay."

I did my best to sound offended before standing to my feet. I dusted of my clothes and started walking towards the door to leave but I was quickly pulled back by Devonte. His arms were wrapped around my torso from behind and he rested his chin on my shoulder as he stared at the fake but very believable pout on my face. I had to try my best not to laugh because he genuinely believed that I was upset by the look on his face.

"I was just joking Gia."

I spun around in his arms and smiled. "I know."

He scoffed and instantly let me go. "You cruel for that."

"Aww I'm sorry. Forgive me?"

"Nope."

"So you're not going to forgive me?"

He shook his head. "No."

"Oh really?"

I smirked and before he had any time to react, I reached out and started poking continuously at his sides - that was his weakness, as I'd found out. He began laughing uncontrollably while trying to get away from me but I was not about to let that happen. Whenever he tried to move away I followed him, never once stopping poking at him. Of course he tried to keep my hands off him but none of his ways were working.

"Okay! Okay!" He laughed.

"You forgive me now?"

He smirked. "No."

"No? What do you-"

I squealed out in surprise when he grabbed me and starting tickling me with no end in sight. He laughed at my reaction as I laughed hysterically while trying to pry his hands off of me. It was harder than I anticipated, especially because I'm extremely ticklish. 

I finally succeeded in grabbing one of his hands when much to my surprise he stopped his shenanigans and looked me directly in the eyes. I continued to hold his hand and stared right back. It was like a scene from a movie. Our eyes darted between each other's eyes and lips before we both started to lean in. My heart began beating at an unbelievable rate as we got closer and closer to each other. 

We were just inches away from what would of been our first kiss when the door to the gym opened suddenly. Immediately we both stopped and snapped our heads around to see who had just stepped in. I rolled my eyes. Jessica. She stood there staring at the two of us for several seconds until Devonte decided to break the silence. From his tone, anyone would be able to tell that he was clearly irritated. 

"Is there a problem?"

"Oh um, no boss." She shook her head and smiled weakly. "Emery told me to inform you that your guests have arrived."

"Okay cool. Thanks. We'll be down in a minute."

"No problem."

She nodded her head and left, leaving he and I alone again. I let go of his hand and stepped back as an awkward feeling washed over me which I'm sure he felt too. He scratched the back of his neck and I cleared my throat, picking up my towel and water bottle nearby.

"I should go get freshened up."

"Uh y-yeah, me too."

"Meet you down there?" I asked.

"Yup."

"Okay cool."

I got out of that room as quickly as possible and went straight to my bedroom. I went into the en-suite and turned the shower on, making sure it stayed on cold...Lord knows I needed it after that little heated moment. Speaking of which, what the hell was that? We were so close to kissing and I'm sure we would have if not for that thirsty little girl interrupting us. No! No! No! This isn't good at all. I like him, that's very clear, but I can't ever be with him. It wouldn't be right. It wouldn't be accepted. This is all so confusing. I have to get Devonte out of my head.

Letting out a sigh, I stripped out of my clothes and put my hair up before stepping into the shower. The cool water flowed down my body, easing my heightened senses slowly. I must admit, for someone who Alexis says is still practically a virgin, I find myself getting horny a lot and most of the time it happens when I'm with or have been around the devil himself; Devonte.

I washed up as fast as I could seeing as the crew had arrived and were already waiting downstairs. Once I was all done, I got out and dried myself off before slipping into a bra and panties set and then stepping into my dress for the evening. I applied some makeup, did my hair, put on some accessories and slipped on a pair of heels before making my way down to the living room. 

I could already hear the voices of Alexis, Constance, Elena, Maria, Angelica, Roman, Jordan and Devonte from down the hallway. Tonight we'd planned a night out since things were beginning to get better for everyone. None of us were going to let things stop us from having a good time and enjoying life, so Alexis came up with the idea to go out to one of the clubs that Von owned. It was a win-win situation in all honesty because not only would we be able to go out and have a good time, we would also be able to let loose while knowing that we would be watched over and protected at all times with Von's employees and men there.

"There she is!" Elena said dramatically causing everyone to look at me.

I smiled and did the rounds giving everyone a hug, including Devonte. He seemed to be acting normal towards me so I knew that we'd just put that little moment that happened behind us and move on with life - continue to be friends and business partners until everything was over.

"Damn girl, look at you."

"Quit gassing her up, she knows she looks like a snack."

Maria giggled. "Yeah but can the snack twerk?"

"Honey, I may be from Italy but I can assure you I know how to shake this ass."

"Oh I have to see this. Let's go." 

The girls all ran in their heels towards the front door. Jordan and Roman laughed but followed behind them. That left Devonte and I standing in the living room which gave me a moment to finally look at him. He was dressed in a tan coloured shirt with a matching jacket over the top, some lighter tan pants, black and tan coloured shoes, a pair of black raybans, some diamond earrings, a gold cuban link bracelet on his wrist and he had his curls straightened and pulled into a man bun. He looked particularly handsome. Perfect. But that's a daily occurrence if I must admit. Don't tell anyone I said that though.

"You okay?"

His voice completely knocked me out of my thoughts making me giggle nervously. "Y-Yeah. Um you look good, really good."

"Thanks." He smiled and I watched his eyes scan my body. "You look good too."

"Thank you. We should probably get going before they come drag us out."

He nodded. "After you."

_

_

_

Questions + Responses:

Gianna and Devonte are both healing!

Andre and Jordan got the rest of Tony's friends..they're going to die slow when the time comes 

Angelica and Jordan 😌

Roman and Alexis 😏

Constance is not pregnant

Gianna and Devonte have gotten real close..

They almost kissed 👀

Any thoughts about what will happen at the club? The next chapter follows on from this one

Vote, comment & share 😁✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 607 22
VALENTINA RUSSO. ( Lombardi ) She is an assassin cold but well mannered, sweet and talkative only for her mom and her loved one...
251K 5.2K 72
(Will be going under major editing soon) When Nova Smith starts working at a new hospital what happened when she meets the man that every girl falls...
818K 15.3K 48
There isn't room for relationships,love or the show of emotions in the Italian mafia,that was proven when Mason Russo lost the love of his life,Selin...
1.4K 53 13
Arabella Lila Romano A name given to her. A name so powerful to make even the strongest fear. The only daughter of Armando Romano. The Italian mafia...