Supernatural Imagines For Y'a...

By Makenna217

Hey guys! If you haven't already, feel free to go read my first one but then again you don't have to. This wi... More

Sweet Child of Mine- Dean×Reader
The Pizza Man Jr- Jack×Reader
Dog Days- Reader×Sam
Good Day To Be A Dog
Friends with Benefits- Reader×Kevin
Temporary Roommate- Reader×Gabriel
Green Monster My Ass- Reader×Kevin
Christmas Shopping
Musical Soulmates- Reader×Kevin
Scared and Scarred~ Jack Kline

Don't Call Me That (Requested)

257 4 0
By Makenna217

Imagine hunting a nest of vampires with the boys and running into Gordon, the four of you hunting the vamps together.

For Max❤️ Hope you like it.

"Alright," You exclaimed, exiting the small bathroom of the motel room you, Sam and Dean had been staying in, "What we got."

"Decapitation." Sam sighed and shut his laptop, "From the looks of it all the vic's had there heads sliced clean off"

"Maybe their connected to all those cattle slaughters?" Dean asked tossing a French Fry into his mouth. That was Dean, eating French frys at ten in the morning.

"Guess we'll just have to find out."

***

Back in Black by AC/DC plays.

"Would you listen to her purr?" Dean exclaimed, acknowledging his car.

You rolled your eyes, thinking that it probably wasn't healthy for any person to have such a emotional attachment to their car. The three of you drove to the sheriffs office, which was a complete ray of sunshine.

"That guy was a bitch." You pointed out as you walked down the stairs behind Sam and Dean, "Where to now?"

"Candler County Hospital." Sam answered as you slid into the backseat of the Impala, "Take a look at the bodies."

"Going to need a change in costume first." Dean said as he turned the key of the Impala and she roared to life.

Arriving at the hospital you hoped it would give you at least something to work off of. Dean used his fast thinking skills to quickly get the three of you in to look at the body. Sam retrieved a white box with a single human head inside.

"Be my guess." Dean said, pushing the box towards Sam.

"Max?" Sam offered you the pale looking severed head.

"Ew, hell no!" You exclaimed, sliding it back to Sam.

"This is why I call you princess." Dean smirked to which you gave him a annoyed face.

With a disgusted expression Sam investigated the head before Dean requested he look the deceased woman's mouth to which you made the not so amazing discovery that she had fangs.

"Lovely." You huffed sarcastically.

***

Moving on to asking, well more like bribing the locals in the bar to give you info, the case built up and you and the boys walked out of the bar. You had a feeling you reconised quickly, and after exchanging a look with Dean you knew he felt it too.

The three of you turned into a alley quickly the guy quickly losing you but you needed answers. Sneaking you behind the guy, your trio got the jump on him, Dean pinning him to a wall with a knife to his throat, you on his left and Sam on his right.

"Who the hell are you?" You demanded before the boys had anytime to speak.

The guy didn't answer with his name but proved he was a hunter and explained he knew how to kill vampires. Dean removed the knife from his neck to which you were not very impressed about, hunter or not there was something off about the guy.

You all arrived back at the guy's car, who introduced himself as Gordon Walker, and Dean had a look through his stuff while he talked to you and Sam.

"He was a great hunter." Gordon said talking about John Winchester before he turned to you, "Max, the one who's parents died on that hunt correct?"

You wanted to say "Thanks for reminding me asshole" but thought better of it, "That's me."

"I'm so sorry," Gordon meet your eyes to which you quickly glanced away, "I worked a case with them just a few weeks before they passed. Amazing people they were."

"Thanks." You answered quietly and your words lingered in the air before Sam finally spoke up and asked about the decapitated vics.

Gordon declined your request to work the case with him but you weren't exactly the most corporative bunch.

A few hours later you arrived at a fishing boat to find Gordon getting his ass kicked by a vampire. Sam tugged Gordon to safety as the vamp attempted to bring a saw down on his head, leaving you and Dean to take the vampire down.

You went first, knocking the vampire of his balance when you kicked his chest with a booted foot. He knocked, you down before Dean stepped in. As you managed to get yourself up off the floor you glaced beside you and found a metal rod.

"Dean!" You yelled as he knocked the vampire down on his back and threw him the rod. Dean caught it out of the air and stabbed it into the vamps chest in one quick motion before bringing down the running saw on him. Blood splattered all over Dean's face and he turned to Sam and Gordon.

"So uh, I guess I better by you that drink." Gordon breathed with a small huff.

***

Back at the bar Gordon bought you all drinks as Dean and Gordon had quite the hoot of a time.

You had taken one shot and sat back and listened to Gordon and Dean conversate. Occasionally exchanging glances with Sam you thought about your parents and previous events which included decapitating vampires with Sam.

"... come on, lighten up Sammy." Is the sentence that caught you out of your daze. Not the words necessarily but the fact that it wasn't Dean's voice, but Gordon's.

You looked at Sam but he was already on it, "Dean's the only one that gets to call me that."

"Alright I understand." Gordon said and moved on to his convo with Dean.

Thankfully Sam had enough of it and got up, "I'm just going to go back to the motel."

That was probably the wisest thing he'd said all evening. You sat up in your chair, not to quickly so it didn't seem like you were dying to get out of there although you were, "I think I'll go too."

"Awe come on, I'm sure Sammy will be just fine on his own." Dean shifted in his chair a bit.

"I'm tired," You said, trying not to explode with frustration, "I'll leave you two to have your fun."

"The nights only begun, Princess." Dean smirked, taking a sip out of his alcohol.

"And I'm sure you'll enjoy that with your new bubby here but I'm going to get some shut eye." You got up from your chair before Gordon voice cut you off.

"Will you at least stay for another round then there, Princess?" Gordon smiled and raised his glass.

You spun on your heel and glared daggers at the hunter, speaking in a serious tone, "Their the only ones that get to call me that."

Gordon laughed a low chuckle, "I see, Dean's got all the nickname privileges."

You scoffed and grabbed your jacket off the back of your chair, leaving the bar behind Sam.

You looked over at Sam from the passenger seat as you got only the car, "I don't trust that guy."

"Me neither." Sam said, turning the key and pulling out of the parking lot.

"We could call Helen," You suggested, "Maybe she knows something about him."

"Your right." Sam said as the Impala roared down the dark road.

Back at the motel Sam called up Helen and gave you a concerned face as you laid down on the bed before removing the phone from his ear.

"What she say?" You asked, propping yourself up on your elbows.

"That Gordon is a danger to everyone and everything around him." Sam scoffed and met your eyes.

"Well are we going to tell Dean?" You asked, swinging your legs over the side of the bed.

"I don't know yet." Sam looked around, "I'm going to go grab a soda."

"Alright I'll come with." You said, standing up from your spot and walking with same to the vending machine.

Sam bought you both a soda and turned to go back inside. The feeling of someone watching you grew to a uncomfortable point in your stomach. Stopping in the middle of the parking lot you and Sam looked around cautiously but found no one.

"That was weird." You scoffed once you and Sam got inside.

"Ya i- it was." Sam breathed.

You turned around as your nerves settled. Heading back to your bed you were cut off by a man. You yelped in suprise as the man attacked you but you were fast, almost knocking the man off his feet before something hard hit you in the back of the head.

***

Your eyes slid open as your vision blurred back to normal. The wall you were leaning against shifted and you realized it was not a wall, but a person.

"...we blend in." A woman said from behind you. Attempting to look over your shoulder as you were relieved to hear the familiar voice of Sam.

"Max?" Sam asked, his voice a mixture of worry and relief, "Are you alright?"

"Ya I'm all good." You swallowed, the back of your throat stinging and caused you to let out a muffled cough.

Lenore and Eli were the vampires that had taken you and Sam from your motel room and yet claimed to be in charge of the cattle slaughterings in the area. Again Lenore recited how she just wanted to survive but you and Sam weren't convinced.

"Give me one good reason why I should believe you." Sam half smirked at the vampire.

"Fine," Lenore said, leaning close to Sam's face, "You know what I'm going to do?"

"You touch him I swear-" You threatened but the vampire cut you off with a scoff.

"I'm going to let you go." She said as she looked from you to Sam.

You couldn't see Sam's face but you assumed he looked just as confused as you did. Eli covered your head with a bag before escorting you out the door and into the back of a vehicle. You leaned against Sam as the truck moved forward and drove to somewhere you couldn't see.

When the vehicle came to a stop you were released and the bags were removed from your heads. You glanced back, trying to think of something to say to the vampires but they we're already in the truck and pulling out of the quiet motel parking lot. You exchanged a glances with Sam before heading back inside your room to find Dean and Gordon sitting at the table with a map.

As Sam took Dean outside a wave of nausea passed over you and you headed towards the bathroom. You splashed your face with cold water from the bathroom sink and leaned against the counter for support. Hearing Gordon move around outside the door didn't necessarily faze you but you couldn't help but be suspicious. You dried your face before walking out of the bathroom, finding Gordon missing. Just as you walked towards the table the boys re entered the motel room with equally confused expressions.

"He went after them didn't he?" You sighed, feeling both exhausted and annoyed.

"Probably." Dean answered, turning from you to Sam.

You glaced down at the table realizing something missing from when you walked in the door. Looking over at the boys they were arguing once again, "Hey, Numbnuts, where's your car keys?"

"Right..." Dean looked down at the table and reached for his keys that weren't there, "Son of a bitch!"

Although Dean was clearly not impressed he had to hot wire the Impala to get her started as Sam mapped out the directions, "... Then take a right-"

"It was a left" You interrupted, leaning forward over his shoulder, "Turn left onto the dirt road."

"Your right." Sam huffed glancing over at you.

"When am I not?" You said sarcastically.

The three of you drove off of Sam's directions, staying pretty silent and before you knew it you were at your destination. You exchanged glances before heading up the old stairs and inside. Gordon sat comfortably on the edge of the table with Lenore tied to a chair, her skin covered in blood and cuts.

"You guys are just in time." Gordon smiled, "In time to watch me filet this bitch."

"Gordon stop." Dean spoke to your suprise.

They argued as you prepared to grab your knife.

"They turned her," Gordon said, talking about his sisters, "I had to hunt her down and kill her myself."

He twirled his machete in his hand as his glace fell upon you, "At least you didn't have to witness your loved ones beg for there life."

You threw your knife and it stabbed the wall beside Gordons head, nicking the top of his ear, "Don't you ever talk about them."

Gordon reached up and touched the top of his ear gently before giving you a low chuckle, "You missed by a inch."

"If she wanted to hit you," Dean scoffed, "She would have hit you. Consider that your warning."

Gordon grabbed Sam, to which you and Dean moved instantly in protective reflex but he had a knife held to Sam's throat, "Calm down, I just need to show you something."

He cut Sam's arm and held it over Lenore's head, his blood running down onto her face. Sucking in a breath Lenore tried to fight it as her fangs came out and she attempted to get to Sammy's bleeding arm.

"See? Their all the same." Gordon smirked, "Evil, bloodthirsty."

"No, no." Lenore whimpered as her fangs retracted and she turned her head away.

You all exchanged glances as Sam pushed himself away from Gordon's grasp, "We're down here."

"You grab Lenore," Dean nodded towards Sam before looking over at you, "Go with him, this is between me and Gordon."

"Dean..." You said uneasily as you worried about him although you knew he could hold his own.

"Go," Dean reassured, "I'll be fine Princess."

You gave him a small smile before following Sam out the door. Sam sat Lenore down in the passenger seat of the Impala as she breathed heavily through her nose, "I'm sorry."

"It wasn't your fault." Sam said as you grabbed a towel from the backseat. You brought it up to Lenore's face and wiped away a droplet of blood. Sure you didn't trust her but if you had to choose between her and Gordon, I'd be the animal sucking vampire.

"Where's the rest of your people?" You asked throwing the towel behind her.

"In town, I'll tell you were to go." Lenore answered weakly.

You nodded at Sam and he threw you the keys to the Impala, "You drive."

"Fine by me." You smiled and rounded the car to the drivers side. Hearing a thud from inside you hoped it was just your paranoia.

***

"What did I miss?" Sam asked as you and him entered the room to find Gordon tied to a chair.

"Nothing much," Dean shrugged, "Lenore get out okay?"

"Ya, all of them did." Sam said as his unimpressed face swept to Gordon, "We all done here?"

"One more thing." You said, examining Gordon before leaning down closer to his face so his eyes met yours as you have him a intimidating smile, "Don't you even think about coming near me or the boys ever again or I promise you, you'll have hell to pay."

Gordon inhaled through his nose as you stood up straight, not waiting a second before kicking your heeled boot to collided with Gordons chest, and watched in satisfaction as the chair fell backwards. Sam and Dean muffled their laughter as you turned back to them.

"Alright, let's hit the road." You said, grabbing your knife from the wall and leaving the room with the boys behind you.

You walked over to the passenger side of the Impala as Dean gave you a look, "What?"

"Your badass." He admired and Sam gave a low chuckle in agreement.

"I'm just a hunter." You excused, grabbing the passenger door handle and popped the door open, "Saving people,"

"Hunting things,"

"The family business." Dean exclaimed as all three off you got in the car and pulled out of the driveway, leaving Gordon lying helplessly on the floor.

I hope you liked it, sorry for how long it took but this is the last chapter I needed to finish before publishing this book so yay me 🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 19.9K 103
Hey Guys! Basically, this is my first story, and it is just a collection of Supernatural Imagines. Feel free to request any imagines. I will also do...
6.2K 89 28
Hi guys, this is a Destiel fanfic and it takes place after s12e23. Sorry. It's not good but enjoy. This is my first fanfic. TRIGGER WARNING: -RAPE ...
6K 160 32
Hello, one and all!!! Welcome to the world of Supernatural Imagines. I will mostly be penning Dean and/or Jensen imagines in this book, but if you'd...
47.5K 628 30
I'm just a girl writing about hot fictional boys..what can I say? I write imagines for all the spn babes •REQUESTS ARE OPEN• +I DO NOT WRITE SMUT...