Water dragon slayer

By Raven_blade14

Luca Hibiki is a dragon slayer like Natsu and an S-class wizard meaning he's strong like Erza. Only the guild... More

Character info
The water mage
The strongest team
The council
Moon island
Might be in trouble
Fairy tail attack
WHAT!?!
Memories
Sleep
New members?!
Battle game
An alliance
Enemies ahead
Not him
Protect
Journey
Another world?!
Exceed
Welcome Home
S-class trial
Battle against Hades
The black dragon
7 years! No way!!
Home
It's a nightmare
Sabertooth
Challenge accepted
Oh boy
Let's have a chat
His world will crumble Part1
His world will crumble Part2
Final round
Extra part
Dragon king festival
Do I deserve you
Night😏
What the heck?!
I'm dating idiots!
Your in trouble!
He's sick?!
Burden
When?!
Be prepared
A surprise

Weclome to the tribe

1K 22 3
By Raven_blade14

*Lucas point view*

'Kill'

Again?!

'You must kill Luca!'

No!

'Yes! We have Zeledris within our grasp!'

Stop!

The monstrous sound I hear again that I created gets louder.

Shut up

'LUCA!'

JUST SHUT UP!!!

I wake up gasping for from the suffocation these nightmare. It took a while for me to realize my room was mess. And when I mean mess, I mean my stuff look like they were hit by magic. I'm glad Isaac wasn't here. Or he would've asked what was going on.

I changed into some clothes and headed to the guild to have breakfast with the others. When I enter inside, there was scent that I recognize.

"Jona?" I said to the brunette person who was surrounded by my friends.
"Luca! It's chief Hibiki, he said he wanted to you to come to the tribe." He said serious.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked worried.

"I'm not sure, he just informed me to lead you and your guild to the tribe." He said which surprised me and the others.
"Why would he want us to go to the tribe? Isn't it where your hiding?" Lucy asked.

Echo and Melody mentioned how Father Hibiki wanted to build a relationship with humans. Since I defeated Fox Greed, he wanted to make changes. He believes not every human is evil witnessing the grand games.

"If it's the request from the chief of the demon tribe, then I say we go there." Gramps said.

It made me excited to show where me and the girls grew up before you know what happen. Everyone felt the same as they decided to party around.

"Are they always like this?" Jona asked.
"Yeah." Me and the girls said.

*Third point view*

Fairy Tail were ready to head to the Hibiki tribe, it took a while to get there meaning they had a vehicle to get there; meaning it didn't end well for some people who have motion sickness. They knew they were getting close by seeing the buildings. It was amazing seeing the buildings near the forest upon the mountains.

"This is where you grew up?" Lucy asked.
"No, this is a little small to where we grew up." Melody said.
"A LITTLE?!" They said.

They got to the entrance where there were many guards near the building. When they notice the Luca and the girls, the guards bowed at them.

"We are glad you've return mistress and lord Luca." They said which made them surprised.
"YOUR AN ACTUALLY PRINCE!?" Lucy and Wendy said.
"No- I mean- ah! Guys we talked about this. You don't have to be so formal with me." Luca said all embarrassed.
"Our apologizes."

They let the guild in, as they enter the village were cheering at them. Flowers, confetti, and candy were being thrown around them.

"Our prince defeated Fox Greed!"
"Thank you Fairy Tail for taking care of him!"
"Thank you for protecting the daughters!"
"We're safe!"

The villagers kept giving their compliments to the guild, they were amazed to see the people. As they kept walking towards headquarters, they notice Father Hibiki was by the entrance.

"Fairy Tail! I welcome you to our tribe!"
"Excuse me sir. I don't mean to be rude but why is it that you wanted to see us?" Erza asked him.
"To invite you to our celebration, to thank Fairy Tail for protecting our children." Said a man who's hair is similar to Father Hibiki but has black hair.

"Uncle Remus!" Luca yelled out. Running towards him.

"Luca! My boy! I thought my brother was lying saying you've grown but you finally grown." He joked while hugging Luca who laughed.
"I thank our Creator to know your still alive"

"It's an honor that you invited us to your home." Gramps said.
"Do you guys have good food!" Both Natsu and Happy said.

Erza and Lucy told them not to be rude, Gray said something to make Natsu and him argue. The others just sweatdropped by their action. Father Hibiki led them inside the headquarters where it was huge. Even though the outside looked like it's in ruins, the inside looked like a good building.

There were pictures of the family from generations to generations, even a photo of Luca as a kid. Until they stopped by a portrait of a woman that looked similar to Lucy.

"WOAH! Lucy why are you here?!" Natsu said.
"I don't know!" She replied.
"That's our mom." Melody said to them.
"Yeah, they look similar don't they." Echo said with a smile.

Luca looked at seeing they were bummed. They continued to walk around, giving the tour. The bedrooms, washroom, meeting room, battle area, and grand room. Luca told Lucy and Levy there's a library near headquarters. Gramps told the guild to their separate way and have fun. Also not to damage anything, especially Natsu.

"There's something I want to talk to you about, Luca. I hope you don't mind." Father Hibiki said to him.
"Is something the matter?"
"It's about what you wanted me to look on."
"Did you find anything"
"Well-"

A guard came up to them before he could answer.

"What is the matter?"
"There are people by the gates who say they know Milord Luca, Chief."

*Luca point view*

I grew curious to who the people were because I don't remember anyone else coming here. I walked all the to the entrance to see who it was, until I heard familiar voices.

"Please we don't want to cause trouble."
"We don't know if your lying, so you'll have to wait."
"What if he doesn't come?"
"Then leave."
"We'll get through if we have to."

The guards were in position to fight the two dragon slayers I'm dating and Yukino.

"Stand down, they're not a threat. I can guarantee that." I said which made all of them look at me.
"Sir Luca!" The guards said to quickly bow.
"We apologize. We thought they were here to attack the tribe because they weren't with your guild."
"It's fine, one of them is actually a guild master. Which takes me to my question what are you guys doing here?" I said.

All they did was make a confuse face.

"I thought you were the one who send us the directions." Lector said.
"What?! No, I wasn't sure to invite you guys because I thought you'd be busy." I said to them feeling bad.

"Come on! We're your boyfriends, we're never busy." Sting said surprising the guards.

"Way to go Sir Luca." They whispered to me. Feeling my face heat up.

"I might not be busy but Sting has been kinda lacking as he's master." Rogue said. I gave Sting a look which made him shiver a little.
"Then who send your location to us?" Yukino asked.
"The only people who knows the location is me and..." I said before the realization hits.

"You guys actually showed up." I hear Melodies voice and turn to see her and Echo walking up to us.
"So it was you two?" Rogue said.
"Yup, we thought we could surprise Luca by having you guys come to our home." Echo explained.

"Also as an apology." Echo said pushing Melody toward them
"For what?" Yukino question since she didn't know.
"I tried hurting Sting during the Grand games because what happen to Lucy." Melody said.

Sting quickly forgave Melody. It's sweet of them to do, made me smile softly. I felt a arm wrapped around my waist and someone holding my hand.

"Let's head inside! I want to see what it's like with the people that raised you." Sting said all cheerfully.

*Third point view*

They all headed inside to go to headquarters where they bumped to Natsu, Lucy, and Happy.

"Oh hey! Sting! Rogue!"
"Yukino!"
"Lector and Frosch too! What are you guys doing here?"

Luca explained to them why they were here. As soon he was done talking, Father Hibiki called him.

"Who are they?" He asked raising a brow at the two dragon slayers who were holding on to Luca and quickly let go.
"Father Hibiki, this Yukino a celestial wizard, Rogue the shadow dragon slayer and Sting the white dragon slayer who is master of a guild called Sabertooth."
"Also his boyfriend's!" Echo called out.
"Your boyfriends?" Father Hibiki looking a little worried.

He already knew why Father Hibiki was looking worried, knowing his last relationship.

"I hope you don't mind if I bring them here." Luca said nervously.
"No, it's fine. I'm just not sure if they'll be good for you." He responded while watching the two dragon slayers.

"I can reassured you, Father Hibiki. They're good people from how long I've known them." He defended them and holding on their hands.
"As long as your happy, I'm happy. Welcome to our home." He proudly said to them.

Sting and Rogue were both relieved he wouldn't be mad at them.

*Luca point view*

I could see them sigh in relief, made me laugh a little. I gave the quick tour around the village. We grabbed some souvenirs for us to take back to Magnolia. I showed Sting and Rogue to their rooms.

"Here's your guys room." I said opening the door for them to go in.
"Where's your room, Luca?" Frosch asked.
"Don't worry, mine is actually by coincidence is across from yours." I said.

I'm about to leave so they could unpack their stuff, but I felt arms pull me down to sit down. Feeling their face land on the crook of neck.

"Don't go." Rogue said.
"Rogue was mopping around and wanted to see you." Lector explained.
"You should've seen when we got the invitation from your sisters. He was way more excited than me." Sting said.

"Shut up." He mumbled tickling my neck. I just chuckled while ruffling his hair.

"Rogue won't be sad anymore now that your here." Frosch said happily.

I nodded in reply. Sting hugged me in the front making me laugh again how they still act like children's. I could easily feel their heartbeats.

"Your heartbeats are so calming." I said to them feeling relax.
"You sound tired, did you get any sleep?" Sting asked me.
"No not really. I've been having a hard time sleeping recently." I replied.

Before they could ask me, there was a knocking at the door.

"Excuse me sir Luca, are you there?" Katrina asked.

Sting and Rogue quickly let go of me so I could open the door to see Katrina.

"Hey, is there anything you need?" I asked.
"Well, we have a problem and Chief Hibiki wanted me to get you to look at something." She said sounding anxious which caused me to wonder what the situation was about.

*Third point view*

Luca walked with Katrina along Sting, Rogue, and the exceeds to a tall wall surrounding the village. On top, is where Father Hibiki and Remus are standing. To Luca's surprise Erza, Lucy, Wendy, Gray, and Natsu were there.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?" Luca asked
"We heard commotions and wanted to see what was going on." Erza answered.
"So what is the problem?" Rogue asked.
"That." Remus said pointing somewhere.

They all looked towards the field and took a closer look to see there was an army. Luca notice there was a flag and could already recognize it.

"Green Hounds kin tribe? What do they want with us?" Luca asked Remus and Father Hibiki.
"They've been wanting to challenge the tribe. He don't know when to give up." Remus answered.

Gray asked what reason they would do this. Remus explained when the tribe wasn't at its best, this certain demon tribe tried challenging them but Father Hibiki declined. Green Hound kin kept trying but Melody, Echo and Dorian stopped them from bothering them. The others would've help but they're powers were stolen at the time.

"If you want, Fairy Tail could handle them if you want." Erza offed them.
"Sabertooth as well!" Sting said with Rogue nodding.
"I couldn't do that! Your our guest." Father Hibiki said.
"What about me?" Luca asked.

The group turn to where Luca is looking at the tribe.

"Are you sure?"
"Yeah, just send me Chloe and Serenity." Luca said looking ready to do something.
"Before you go out, here you might want this." Remus said tossing him an arm band.
"What is this?" Luca asked.

He said it's a technology device he's been working on for a while when he wasn't at the tribe. It should help Luca go incognito on missions. Luca putted on his arm and his clothes started transforming into different clothes.

"Woah that's so cool!" Natsu said.
"I've never seen anything like this." Erza said while examining the outfit.

Luca stretched around to see if it was uncomfortable or not but surprise it's perfect fit. Rogue and Sting couldn't help admire him looking badass. Happy, Lector and Frosch awed how awesome it looked.

"This is amazing Uncle Remus! It reminds me of the one I had as kid." Luca said amazed.
"Well I just hope it will be helpful when you get down there." He said.
"Yo! Luca, you wanted us." The silver hair girl called out with the navy blue hair girl walking with her.

Erza and the others were surprised how they couldn't sense their magic coming.

"Yeah, we have some guest and I wanted to give a warm welcome." He said as he grin.
"We get to actually do something!" Serenity said.

He nodded and they both grinned to how they want to greet Green Hounds. Chloe and Serenity were ready as they wore the same outfit like Luca's. They were on the edge of the wall, wearing a mask.

"You two can go down there and make sure they don't go pass you." He said serious.
"Got it." They said and flew up heading straight towards them.
"I want to fly that fast." Happy complained.

Hitting the ground, troops were running at them. As they were about to hit them, Chloe smiled. Opening her mouth to release a loud shriek. Blowing the troops away while Serenity stopped by aiming their weapon back at them. Luca watched to look around if they had anything more planned out.

"Set out your strategy." Luca mumbled. Erza and Lucy notice how Luca is so focus on this battle.
"What are you waiting for?" Natsu asked.
"I'm observing." He said. Which led to the others confuse what he means. Feeling the fresh breeze he could already sense more were coming.

They didn't notice he was already gone, looking forward to see him flying toward them. A huge earth wall summon right in front of him, which didn't give him a problem.

Smashing straight through and continued flying towards them where troops were heading at him.

"That's a lot of people." Lucy said.
"Knowing Luca, he's must have a plan watching them." Erza said watching.

"Go sir Luca!" Everyone turned to see the villagers on the roofs of their buildings cheering.
"Shouldn't they be worried?" Lucy asked.
"They don't seem to be scared" Gray said.
"That's because Luca has return and the others regain their power, they've been wanting to see them in action." Remus said to them.

*Lucas point view* (Third point view)

He got ready by summoning lancers veins flipping it around aiming at the soldiers.

"Multi Lancers veins"

More summoning circle were right behind him shooting crazy attacking every soldier coming towards him. With incredible speed, knocking each soldiers out. Some dodge it and flew towards him.

He turn off his demon wings just to start falling. They flew down as well to follow but that's what he was hoping. Before he almost landed, he threw two end blades going around them just to trap them together.

"Hope you enjoyed that." Luca said activating his wings, instead of him crashing the soldiers fell.

*Third point view*

They were amazed how he was able to deflect them and create a trap.

"Like I said he had a plan." Erza said.

Luca landed and walked towards as they ran towards him ready to charge at him.

"I'm not letting you get past me! So a fair warning! If you surrender now, it will be easier if we talk about this." Luca said to them.
"What that's no fun!" Natsu whined.
"Shut up Natsu!" Gray and Lucy said.

Soldiers kept running towards him meaning no one was going to stop until they get what they want. This only made Luca sigh in disappointment.

"Then the hard game it is." He said to himself.
"Brace yourself." Father Hibiki warned them.
"Why...?" Lucy and Wendy ask nervously.
"Because knowing him, he's going to give them a message of not messing with our home." He answered.

He was right because the sky was beginning to look different as it started to transform into a dark red storm. Luca created a storm that look like normal rain but instead it was red icicle falling at them creating a cage.
With speed, Luca ran through all the soldiers just to have them easily knocked out.

"Go Luca!" Happy, Lector, and Frosch cheered.

Serenity and Chloe got all the other troops down and were just sitting on them waiting for Luca's next command.

"Tell me now who's in charge of your troops." Luca asked to one of the men inside the cage.

They told him the person is inside a tent, he walked towards it to talk to them. Serenity and Chloe were going to help him but Luca motion them not too.

"Who would be stupid enough to cause all this trouble?" Sting said.
"We're about to find out." Rogue answered.

Before he could enter, the curtain were already opening as a hand reach out. The person came out to reveal a teenage boy with lime hair color and small pieces of grey with a angry look.

"It was a kid?!" Sting and Rogue said.
"Are you serious! I could've easily beaten him." Natsu said sounding upset he didn't get to fight.
"I expect it would've been him •sigh•" Remus said
"Wait you already know who was behind?" Lucy asked.

It took Remus a moment to answer because of Lucy's appearance but answered.

"Yes, that would be the chief son." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...