IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

By LadyZinnia

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... More

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER 38

6.1K 216 181
By LadyZinnia

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 9

3RD PERSON'S POV.

The boys' smile drop and became serious seeing a group of boys appeared on the screen. 10 guys to be exact.

To: Y/N
From: Max (South Korea)

"FOR REAL?!" You said in surprised, covering your mouth.

They all look at you and so confuse.

"Why?! Do you know them?" They ask seriously.

You just nodded enthusiastically and focus on the video which made them tighten their fist staring at the screen.

"Y/n, this is for you. Let's go! One, two, three..." Max said
The beat started and they started to do flips.

"EEEYYY!!!" You cheered clapping your hands excitedly, really happy to see your friends again.

"Woah!" The boys mumbled, trying to hide their amazement.

"Wait?! That's HipHop GZ!!!" Niki said with his eyes wide open, remembering the famous underground dancers, who compete internationally.

"What?!" The others said in confusion, and look at the screen instantly.

"Oh?! Right!!!" They yelled in shock.

"You know them Noona?!" Jungwon ask with his eyes wide open.

"Mmmmm" You said and nodded.

"NO WAY?!" They yelled out of surprised.

"Ofcourse, she's Beast King." Sunghoon thought to himself and smile.

"So first of all Hello, we are Hiphop GZ!!!" They greeted.

[HipHop GZ: Max, Oliver, Luke, Cole, Liam, Ethan, Jack, Thomas, James and Ian.]

"WOAH!!!" They all said in shocked and you just laugh excitedly.

"I don't know if you'll be able to watch this but we send hundreds of videos to make sure you'll see this!" Max said grinning at the camera.

"Yeah!!!" The other nodded.

"This kids!!!" You said smilling and did a facepalm.

"Are they your friends that you've been talking about?" Jungwon ask, they're all staring at you seriously.

"Hahaha yeah" you said which made the boys sigh in relief and smile again.

"They're just friends!" They thought to themselves, smilling.

"You traitor!!! How could you join that show without even telling us?!" They all yelled dramatically and whipping their invisible tears.

"Yeah! We could've join too!" Ethan and Jack protested.

"You didn't even call?!" Thomas protested

"You didn't even text us?! Or say goodbye at least?! You ungrateful child!!!" James protested dramatically.

"YEAH! How could you?!" They all added.

"HAHAHAH" All of you laughed at their silliness.

"Hahah I'm sorry! It all happened really fast, I didn't even know that I'll be here!" You said looking at the camera.

"I can't eat, I can't sleep" Oliver said dramatically but was cut off.

***PAK*** Max smack him in the head.

"Okay stop! we look stupid now." Max, the leader said to his members and they all smile and stood straight again.

"The flip that we did earlier is the first flip that we learned from you and our most favorite flip." Luke said smilling.

"We're at the park back then and just dancing for fun haha" Cole said

"Yeah I think we're like 10 or 11 years old at that time? Hahaha we dance like stupid back then" Ian added

"we'll never forget how this 6 year old girl came to us boldly and say 'You guys seems to love dancing too!!! All of you have a lot of potential as dancers! wanna come to my Grandpa's dance studio and learn some more?' you said excitedly with your eyes sparkling." Max said and they all laugh, remembering those time.

"Yeah and we just laugh at her thinking 'Did this kid had too much sweets to be this high?'" Oliver said.

"HAHAHAH!!!" The boys laugh so hard looking at you

"YAH!!!" You protested covering your face out of embarrassment.

"She must be so cute too, back then." Jay thought to himself.

"But yeah, she has this something about her that will make you trust her, so we're like hypnotized, we didn't even notice that she already drag us infront of her Grandpa's dance studio." Liam said

"And it's a HUGE FREAKING BUILDING!" Ethan added.

"Yeah and a bulding owned by the legendary Mr. Jung! and knowing that the six year old that we thought was high, was actually Beast King!!!" Jack said grabbing his hair.

"Taking that all information in one day, our brain started to malfunction hahaha we're just kids back then!!!" Ian added.

"Hahaha I remember when we're on our way home that day, we started to slap each other, to make sure we're not dreaming!" Oliver added laughing so hard.

"the rest is history, where we are right now is because of her, we owe her a lot, our lives actually haha" Cole said

"You've inspired and helped so many people in the underground. Now with that much bigger platform, I know you'll gonna inspire a lot more people as Y/n." Thomas said sincerely.

"I want to take this opportunity too, to announce that Y/n is our choreographer! Haha now we can announce that freely!" Luke said proudly

Hearing that, all the I-Landers look at you in shocked.

"WOAAAAHHH!!!" They all said in amazement and started to tackle you.

"Seriously Noona?! How many secrets do you keep!!!" Daniel said.

"Spill them all, now!" Jake and Sunghoon said putting you into head lock.

"Nothing! Haha t-That's the last one." You protested.

"You sure?! Do you swear in the name of my gorgeous face?" Sunoo added.

"Gorgeous?! Where?" You said teasing him and they laugh at your silliness.

"YAH!!!" Sunoo protested and tackle you too.

"Okay okay! I swear in the name of Sunoo's  gorgeous face!" You said tapping his arms to release you.

"Very good twin!" Sunoo said, smilling brightly and hug you

You just smile and shake you head at their sillines and They went back to their seats.

"Now that you're taking a new path, we want you to know that we'll support you and stay right beside you no matter what, just like the way you supported and encourage us. We're so so so proud of you" Max said sincerely.

"It's also our dream to see her shine brightly as Y/n, without wearing a mask and just being her amazing self. She has so much to offer not just as Beast King." Ethan said proudly.

"Show that amazing talent and gorgeous face to the world!" Jack cheered.

"Aaawe" You said, getting teary-eyed.

Jungwon and Hanbin smiled, and put their arm over your shoulder.

"You owe us a meal! okay?!! we love and miss you so much! The underground community misses you so much specially Grandpa Jung." Max said

"Yeah so much that he made me his granddaughter." Oliver said dramatically flipping his invisible long hair.

**PAK**PAK**PAK***They smack him in the back.

"EEEEEWWW you can't be compared to Y/n!" They protested.

"YAH! How dare you?! Y/n they're bullying me all the time!" Oliver protested with his fake cry

They started to hold him and cover his mouth.

"Don't mind him haha" Ethan said

All of you laugh at their silliness.

"Hahaha I didn't know they're like that" K said

"Yeah! Haha I thought they're scary and serious all the time." Heeseung added

"Hahaha if you guys only knew how chaotic they are." You thought to yourself.

"Also, to the other I-Landers. Ha! We're keeping our eyes on you." Cole said seriously with his deep voice and strong aura.

"Yeah" the others agreed nodded seriously, cracking their knuckles.

"Ha-haha." The boys said and gulped nervously.

You just shake your head and did a facepalm at the Hiphop GZ's silliness.

"Just kidding! Hahaha we've watch the show since day 1 till now. All of you are really talented and crack heads too like us haha so I think we're gonna get along pretty well. You're Y/n's friends so we're your friends too! I hope you guys can reach your dreams and goals in life! FIGHTING!!!"
Max said

"Yeah! FIGHTING!!!" They all cheered

"Thank you so much!" They said, still filling the chills.

"So that's all, To the Global viewers Please vote for Y/N! OUR BEAST QUEEN FIGHTING!!!" They cheered and wave at the camera.

"Woooaaahhh!!!" All of you cheered and applaud.

"Thank you so much Haha I love and miss you guys too! Behave! Don't give Grandpa Jung a headache! Haha" You said smilling and did a heart sign at the camera.

"They're just friends... That's normal." They thought to themselves, trying not to get jealous.

"Is it done? It's done right?" They thought to themselves.

Another video for Y/N was played.

"Not again!" They thought to themselves, closing their eyes and sighing in disbelief.

"It's just one, that's fine." K thought to himself and nodding.

To: Y/n
From: Zac (Canada)

"Hi Y/n, my angel." Zac said, smilling sweetly.

"Hhahaha!" The boys laugh sarcastically.

"My angel?!" Jay whispered shout, slapping the back of his neck.

"I don't feel good about this." Sunghoon thought to himself.

"I wasn't really interested in any reality show, my sister was watching I-Land at that time and the moment I saw you, I found you really interesting because you're the only girl on the show and as the days goes by without even noticing I started to look forward every Friday night just to watch you hahaha to the point that I'd rather watch I-Land than having a boys night out. I can't get enough of you. You're just so kind, talented, beautiful, funny and so adorable at the same time. I mean how could someone be so perfect?!"

"Well, he has a point though." They thought to themselves while nodding.

Meanwhile you where getting shy.

"Noona! Are you blushing?!" Jungwon said looking at you.

"M-me? N-no way!" You protested covering you face.

"You're blushing!!" Hanbin added.

"It's my first time receiving a message from a guy I didn't know!" You defended covering your face except your eyes, looking at the screen.

"HA.HA.HA!" They laugh louder sarcastically getting stressed already, tightening their fist.

"You inspire me everyday and motivated me to become a better version of myself. You're like a ball of sunshine who brought happiness and light to everyone's lives."

"Also, I have something to say to your dad too." Zac said and stood up to get his guitar.

All of you were confuse.

"My dad? Did he know my dad?" You ask in confusion.

"You've never seen him before?" Jake ask

"No...." You said shaking your head.

Zac started strumming the guitar.

"Oh?! He's gonna sing? To my dad???" You ask in confusion.

"I don't like this..." Heeseung thought to himself, tightening his hold to the bench.

Zac started singing 'Marry your daughter' by Brian McKnight.

Sir, I'm a bit nervous
'Bout being here today
Still not real sure what I'm going to say
So bare with me please
If I take up too much of your time

Hearing that made the boys open their eyes wide open and clench their jaw.

"Oh?! He really has a great voice." You said, clapping to the beat of the song.

"That's not the point!!!" They thought to themselves frustratingly, looking at you.

"Wait! this song..." Jake thought to himself.

See in this box is a ring for your Y/n~

"Did he just?!" They whispered yelled.

"Ha.ha.ha Don't you dare." Sunoo mumbled seriously, looking at the screen.

"It's just a fan, just a fan." Heeseung said to himself, while patting his hand over his heart.

Meanwhile you're flustered knowing what the song was.

She's my everything and all that I know is
It would be such a relief if I knew that we were on the same side
Very soon I'm hoping that I...

"This song!!!" The boys yelled frustratingly and jump out of their seats, realizing what the song was.

Can marry your daughter
And make her my wife

"That's it! He crossed the line!!!" K said.

"STOP!!!" They yelled frustratingly.

Jungwon and Hanbin covered your eyes and ears.

"Noona, it's bad for your eyes!" Jungwon said

"It'll destroy your hearing." Hanbin added.

"PD NIM! NEXT VIDEO! PLEASE!" They yelled.

"That's cheating!!!"

"PLEASE NEXT VIDEO!" Niki and Taki yelled grabbing their hair.

I want her to be the only girl that I love for the rest of my life
And give her the best of me 'till the day that I die, yeah

"Hahaha I think he's just kidding." You protested.

"Nonononono!!!" They all yelled, getting anxious

I'm gonna marry your princess
And make her my queen
She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen

"How to we turn of this screen?!" Jay said.

"PD Nim! Next video please!" Daniel yelled.

I can't wait to smile
When she walks down the isle
On the arm of her father
On the day that I marry your daughter~~~

the song ended.

"He's done? Good! Next video!" Sunghoon yelled.

You already removed Hanbin and Jungwon's hands from your eyes and ears.

"So yeah, I love you and will support you in whatever you do. I hope to meet you soon, I'm planning to go there and get close to you. Bye, Take care my
Y/n~~~" Zac said, wave at the camera and did a heart sign.

The boys just did a facepalm.

"Zac from Canada... I'll remember that face and name, you brat!" They thought to themselves seriously.

You're actually flustered.

"Uummm hahaha Zac oppa, wow haha I don't know what to say... It's my first time receiving a message from a fanboy, my first time that a guy sang to me and my first time receiving a proposal." You said, getting speechless.

"HAHAHAHA" The boys just laugh out their frustration.

"Thank you so much, that's so sweet... but I'll kindly declined. I'm only 17!!! Haha But we can be friends." You said.

Which made the boys look at the camera and smirk.

"Also, about your message to my Dad hahaha I think you better hide, because my Dad would definitely look for you when he watch this......Just kidding! Haha But I do feel that he might really look for you so you better hide. Thank you so much Zac oppa!" You said and wave at the camera.

End of the video letters from the fans

"Thank goodness." The boys thought to themselves and sigh in relief.

Another segment for I-Landers

"Oh?! What's that?" All of you said in confusion.

It's time to respond to the Global viewers' support.

"It's Q&A! Q&A!" Jungwon said excitedly.

"Questions?!" Sunoo added.

[Q. What was the best memory that you liked in I-Land?]

"To be honest, it was fun to see Jay hyung sleep with his eyes open at night is the best." Jungwon said.

"HAHAHAHA" All of you burst into laughter except for Jay who's just smilling.

"Jay hyung, you slept for 20 minutes with your eyes open." Daniel added.

"That doesn't make sense. No way." Jay defended.

A video evidence of Jay sleeping with his eyes open was played. Even when Jake throw a pillow at him, he's still in deep sleep with his eyes open.

"HAHAHAHAHA" all of you laugh so hard and clapped like a seagull.

Jay just pinch the bridge of his nose out of embarrassment.

"NOONA!!! When  Noona's eating every morning with her eyes still closed!" Taki added

"Hahaha right!" The boys agreed laughing so hard.

"That's legendary! Hahah" Jake added

"YAH! That was just one time!" You protested.

"NO! hahaha" they all said, shaking their heads.

"We have tons of proof!" Sunghoon said.

A compilation video of you eating with eyes closed was played.

"WAHAHAHAHA!!!" They laugh even harder.

"Hahaha No one can really defeat my twin!" Sunoo said

"You gotta eat when you gotta eat no matter what!" You defenfed while pouting.

They just laugh at your cuteness.

[Q. To Heeseung: You said you want to learn Sunoo's aegyo. Can you please show it to us?]

"WOOOAAAH!!!" All of you cheered excitedly and applaud

"The time has come!" Sunoo said excitedly.

"It's time!" The others added excitedly.

"I should have brought my Ipad!!!" You said.

"Sunoo should show us first." Jay said pointing at Sunoo.

"Okay, you have to do it like this." Sunoo explained, all of you were looking at him and observing.

"Ddunoo~~~" Sunoo said cutely

"Like that." Sunoo added

"Woooooaaaahhh!!!" All of you said excitedly except for Heeseung who was  shocked, with his eyes wide open.

"Heeseung hyung hahaha I saw the expression on your face" Jay said.

"Haha I don't think you should do it." Jake added

"You have to do it!!!" You cheered.

Sunoo's school is open for aegyo beginner Heeseung. All of you were listening to Sunoo's aegyo lesson.

"You have to talk like a baby like 'Ddunoo~~~' so say it like 'Heedungie~~~'" Sunoo explained.

"Hahahahahah!" All of you laugh and clapped excitedly.

"Pppppffffff hahaha" Heeseung said, getting embarrassed.

"Oh Man! Sunoo's the real deal!" Jay said.

"Heeseung! Show us!" K added excitedly.

All of you were excitedly waiting and staring at Heeseung.

"1...2...3!" Daniel counted.

"Heedungie~~~" Heeseung said cutely,  after that he hide behind Jungwon out of embarrassment.

"AAAHHHH!!!" All of you cheered and clapped in amazement.

"YAAAAAHHH!!!"

"HAHAHAHHA!"

"That was the highlight of the day, a true MVP!" Jay said

"That was good!" Sunoo said proudly

"Yeah, he's so good!" Daniel added.

"Mmmm hahaha so cute!" You said, nodding enthusiastically which made Heeseung blush.

Author: I noticed that the flow of the story is slow? Or is it just me? It's because Taki's elimination is getting near and I just still don't want to go to that part 😭....

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 🤗💜💜💜 Again, thank you so much for supporting this story and waiting for my updates, you guys are the best 😭💜💜💜.

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars 😭.

Please comment and vote if
you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
265K 11.1K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...