Coincidental Mess || BTS FANF...

By cherry_blossom76

"What! We should tell the police about it." "But I don't think it would be better that way." ... More

Chapter 1: Unexpected
Chapter 2 : Hurt
Chapter 3 : Left
Chapter 4 :Texts
Chapter 5 : Memories
Chapter 6 :Work
Chapter 7 : Someone
Chapter 8: Miss you
Chapter 9: Fantasie
Chapter 10: Bother
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Clumsy
Chapter 13: Angel
Chapter 14: With Her
Chapter 16: Queen
Chapter 17: Curious Child
Chapter 18: Fair Game
Chapter 19: War of mind
Chapter 20: Celestial
Chapter 21: Frozen Dessert
Chapter 22: Mr.Insane
Chapter 23: Dangerous than Yoongi
Chapter 24: Ravishing
Chapter 25: Daddy Material
Chapter 26: Brat
Chapter 27: What If
Chapter 28: Boss
Chapter 29: Not your pup
Chapter 30: Vulnerable
Chapter 31: Devil's trap
Chapter 32: Wildest Dream
Chapter 33: Sinful
Chapter 34: Irresistible
Chapter 35: Coincidental
Chapter 36: Hornier
Chapter 37: Friends with Benefits
Chapter 38: Betrayal
Chapter 39: Flashbacks
Chapter 40: Maybe

Chapter 15: Past

236 71 62
By cherry_blossom76

"Intoxicated with madness, I'm in love with my sadness"

Y/N's P.O.V

The light peeks through the blinds trailing in the dimly lit room. I'm awake a while ago, but because of the daylight, I keep my eyes close. The aching in my skull swashes like a cold shore in an abandoned sea, yet the pain was always there.

It's funny how the alcohol tastes so intoxicating then later it adds to nausea. Opening my eyes, I tried to adjust my eyes to the atmosphere. But my eyes can't even bear the slightest daylight. Discouragement raises in my system as I cover myself with the duvet, shutting my eyes real tight. The intense headache along with the feeling of dehydration seems to be killing me.

"I brought breakfast!" Jimin's voice echoes the house along with the loud bang of the slamming door. Hearing the name of food, courage lets me sit up straight but the headache and dehydration were forcing me to keep the hint of irritation on my face.

"You're late." I spat out dryly even though I don't want to. But the smiley aura in Jimin's face doesn't go off which made me somehow sigh in relief.

A mischievous smile plasters on Jimin's face as he makes his way to the kitchen with the food. But I want to have my breakfast in my bed. Damn, this boy gonna explode my head. A sigh of the defendant escapes my lips as I lose the will to react at this. I get up from my bed, making my way towards the kitchen. My heavy steps follow the annoyance which was building in me.

"A 'thank you' would do better," Jimin says. That mischievous smile still plastered on his face. He's doing it intentionally. He already served breakfast as I sit in one of the stools. Grabbing a spoonful of the food, I stuff my mouth.

Instantly appetite betrays me, dropping the expression of 'a child tasting lemon for the first time.'

"What's with the face, cutie?" Jimin asks, holding back a snort. I painfully chew the food, observing his face. The snort was threatening to let out of him, but he still tries to maintain his face.

"What the freak is this?" I yell. The spoon drops from my hand on the plate with a clang. Jimin lets out the laugh which he was holding in as I sit there, frustrated.

"Remind me why we are friends again." Crossing my arms on my chest, I utter.

" C'mon, you should eat this. It's healthy." He speaks. Counterfeit motivation strapping his words.

"I hate this, "I speak as my brows creases resembling my irritation. Taking a sip from the smoothie, I get up from the stool, leaving a frowning Jimin.

"Yah! Where are you going?"Jimin asks while I just shoot him a glare. I'm so done with him.

"Shower," I state bitterly before leaving the kitchen.

||

Jimin's P.O.V

A subtle breeze rustles the leaves, attracting them towards the solid concrete one by one discretely. The soft beams of the sun glowing in certain spots of nature, giving them a surreal appearance. The pathway is hidden under the scattered orange and red leaves. The innocent giggles of the children along with the creaking noise of the swing fills the air, flashing memories of my childhood.

This place is no park nor a child care center.

This is the orphanage where I was raised.

It's been a long time since I came here. The desire of coming here was always on my mind but for certain reasons, it remained only a desire at the end of the day. But today I finally set my feet here after a long time. Bittersweet memories of mine are plastered with everything here even though things have changed a lot.

I had been orphaned so young that I had no collection of memories with my biological parents. Maybe it was temporary mercy. Cause if I could remember the warmth of my parents, then it could've been really hard to overcome that. I remember the children living with me used to have a great ability of hope and patience. Whether their parents are dead or basically just abandoned them.

Similar to the princess of fairytale waiting aimlessly for their prince charming.

Simple and lone was the kind of life which I was leading in this orphanage back then. Until at the age of 10, a heavy-hearted couple visited the orphanage. That day was the introduction of a glimpse of parental affection in my life. I was adopted by them. Turns out, they lost their only son when he was a 4-year-old kid. And he was supposed to be around my age back then.

Three years...

 Only three years was the span of time I could experience that bliss. The feeling of being pampered, the celebration of Christmas with family, the momentary joy...all were gone. Until mom and I became the victim of a car accident. Even though I survived the awful accident after weeks of treatment. But unfortunately, my mom couldn't make it.

That was it. I once again regained by lone life like a leech, not letting me go. Distraction was the only thing my dad could think of that he engaged himself in overwork. Alcohol was his other consoling friend whilst I was barely visible to him.

Silly me! Expecting other than that...

I step forward, pushing this vivid evocation in the back of my mind. The subtle warm breeze frolics with her soft hair as soon my eyes spot her. Boredom was apparent in her mood as she minimally shakes her leg. That's one of her stubborn habits on her "break the habit" list.

The inconquestional realization of her exception in my life sometimes meanders randomly in my mind. She's totally different from me. Back then, she was one of the detention-attracting students. Childish pranks and friends were all she surrounded of. I don't even know how I got along with her even though I'm totally opposite of her.

Her pretty face steadily guises crinkles in between her eyebrows as she scrolls through her phone. Hint of pink was creeping through her neck, the more she observes her phone.

Curiosity overlaps me.

Without any second thought, the next moment I snatch the phone out of her grip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
21.7K 1.3K 30
โSorry, I didn't recognise you with clothes on. Can you take them off so I can see you better?โž โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœงโ‹„โ‹†โ‹…โ‹†โ‹„โœง Starting a new job as a pol...
130K 5.8K 40
"She wasn't ready to have seven chaotic boys enter her life and turn it upside down and neither were they." *** 26-year-old Bo-Ra, broken down inside...
58.1K 2.1K 72
"THE STAGE WILL HAVE THEIR POOL OF BLOOD ONCE WE SHOOT THEM ONE BY ONE AND THAT'LL BE THEIR...BLOODY CONCERT" You can now clearly see their faces fro...