▪[ ××× DISABLED ××× ]▪ ~|| Bn...

By IssaWithABlankSpace

Are you sure you can be a hero , even in that state you're in ??? "Impossible odds set the stage of amazing m... More

《Chapter 1: The Best Birthday gift》
《Chapter 2 : Celebrations and Tragedies》
《Chapter 3 : 8 years no see》
《Chapter 4 : A Dream being doubted》
《 Chapter 5 : Striving 》
《Chapter 6 : U.A.'s restrictions》
《Chapter 7: Adjusting to the ropes》
《Chapter 8 : Unstable》
《Chapter 9 : The Demon saved me》
《Chapter 10 : Impromptu Date》
《Chapter 11 : Lost and Returned》
《Chapter 12 : Finding solutions》
《 Chapter 13: Days to Prepare》
《Chapter 14: Unintentional Reunion》
《Chapter 15: The day of the Festival》
《Chapter 16: A Savage Cavalry》
《Chapter 17: Disowned yet Accepted》
《Chapter 18: Declaration》
《Chapter 19: The Quirk we Own》
《Chapter 20: Bottling it up》
《Chapter 21: More than One》
《Chapter 22: Discarded》
《Chapter 23: His Scar》
《Chapter 24: Different Situation》
《Chapter 26: Rebuild and Shatter》
《Chapter 27: Little Hero》
《Chapter 28: Influence with Riches》
《Chapter 29: Concentration Is My Limit》
《Chapter 30: Flash》
AUTHOR'S MESSAGE

《Chapter 25: Who's the first then?》

1.8K 80 28
By IssaWithABlankSpace

Tenya had fallen asleep after the short reunion. He laid his head unto my shoulder; although he was a bit heavy, I decided to bear it let him rest. I guess those rough training with Bakugo and during in class really paid of. Nevertheless, I made sure Tenya would be comfortable to recuperate. He had been through so much pain after what happened to his brother. Unknowingly, our hands were entertwined with one another. A small smile crept on my lips as I watch the male blissfully sleep unto me.

Tenya... I'll never hide the truth from you again.

I gave his hand a small squeeze as I held unto the promise.

"(Y/n), thank you for coming here" His mother said to me. "Your one of the people he needs right now... When he told me you were classmates, he was very much happy. I would times overhear his conversation with his brother telling him how he admire your tenacity and resolve. How you've worked hard. Seeing you right now (Y/n), I'm sure your mother would be proud" she gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you" I replied to her.

"It's getting late now, you should be heading back home! It's a long ride from here" She said.

She was right! I had lost track of time and the sun was already setting. If I don't leave sooner Fuyumi-san might get worried. But Tenya...

"(Y/n)...." He let out a small groan. He looked like he was dreaming of something with the troubled look on his sleeping face. "D-Don't... Go..."

"Tenya...Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere" I whispered to him, I then turned to his mother, "If it's alright with you, I wish to stay with him for awhile... Until he feels better."

She replied with a smile, "Tenya would love that... But what about your father?"

My hands twitched at the mention of my father. But lashing out would be stupid. Only a few people knew that I'm now living with the Todoroki's. "He doesn't mind at all" I replied, my voice slighty quivering.

"Alright then, how about I buy some take out for you and Tenya to have later" She suggested.

"We would love that" I responded.

As I Tenya's mother left, I just sat there in the empty hall with Tenya blissfully asleep by my side. The joy that a childhood friend of mine had returned still lingered in my mind. Reflecting on what had happen this week just blew my mind. It felt like it was a month or so, but to think it was all just in a span of a few days.

I've gotten closer to Kirishima and that Rabid dog Bakugo. I think I'm getting a hang with my powers- although there are still minor setbacks to it. And my dispaly at the Sports Festival... I'm sure people see more in me than just my disability! Endeavor, Aizawa-Sensei and my classmates... I'm sure I've proven to them that I'm not just frail girl. I wish people see me the same way Bakugo does.

Funny... If I remember correctly, Bakugo was that jerk during the entrance exam who got pissed off since I took out his robots.

What am I doing? Why am I reminiscing again?

Anyways... have to inform Fuyumi-san that I might not be coming home tonight. I was about to message her on my phone when-

"There you are" A monotone voice spoke.

My eyes widened. Standing before me was Shoto. Was I dreaming? How in the world did he find me? In fact, how in the world did he know I was here!? Before I could question him he continued on speaking.

"The old man told me to pick you up" He said.

"Before you go telling me to go with you, how in the world did you know where I am? Heck- how should I believe your the real Shoto! He doesn't even know I'm here" I replied.

I had unintentionally woke up Tenya from his sleep. "H-Huh... What? (Y/n)-" he instantly shot up as his eyes were fixed on Shoto. "T-Todoroki, what brings you here?" He rambled as he fixed his tie and glasses, "In fact... How did you know we were here?"

My eyes peered at Shoto. It was extremely suspicious that Shoto would arrive out of the blue. Could it be a villain disguising as him? This might be bad... Our faces were shown in the festival... Of course people may recognize us, especially villains. If this person is really a fake- it might be more worrisome if they're from the league of villains.

Our first encounter with them may be a harrowing experience, but we manage to win and come out safely. But if we were engage in a battle right now, there'll be more than one casualty. And the fact my powers have catastrophic results at times.

"Todoroki, what brings you-" I squeezed Tenya's arm before he could finish. He turned to me with a confused look. "What's the matter (Y/n)?"

"I don't think that's Shoto" I whispered to him.

"But- what do you mean?" Tenya questioned.

"Come Tenya, use your brain! He just appeared all so suddenly. Not everyone knows where we are- where you are! Especially Shot!" I explained.

"You have a point (Y/n)" Tenya said. "But what should-"

"What's the point of you two whispering when I could what you're talking about" Shoto said in a monotone voice. "You two are being paranoid" he said, "(Y/n), let's go home. The old man's going to be aggressive if you don't come home-"

"You haven't answered my question yet" I spoke up. "How did you find out where I was? I haven't told you where I'm going, especially Fuyumi-San."

"Your questions are getting annoying. (Y/n), it's getting late and we are going HOME" His tone suddenly became more aggressive. Shoto was about to grab me but Tenya pulled me away.

"Forcing a girl is barbaric of you Todoroki" Tenya said as he pushed Shoto's hand away. "If (Y/n) doesn't want to come with you, then you shouldn't-"

"DO YOU WANT ME TO ROAST YOU ALIVE MOTOR BOY!!!" Todoroki suddenly snapped and was about to charge at us. In an instant we were about to activate our quirks for self defense when-

"I can't believe you two decided on dueling a villain in a public place... Let alone in a functional hospital."

It was none other than our Homeroom Teacher Aizawa-sensei, but he wasn't bandaged anymore! He looked at us with a bored look- there was a visible scar on his face. His eyes were glowing, which meant he was using his quirks on us. "As much as I plan on scolding you two, I think I should first deal with that midget egging to fight you two."

Midget? What does he mean-

"A FAKE!?" Tenya exclaimed. My eyes widened... Just a few seconds ago, Shoto was standing there ready to use his quirk. Now its just some middle aged man with frightened eyes fixed on Aizawa-sensei. Without giving the man another moment to run, Tenya tackled him to the ground.

As much as I wanted to help him by binding the man with any metal, I'm sure it would just be collateral damage. And I doubt I could use my powers since Sensei nullified it.

"Let go of me!" The man squeaked.

"I don't know if its pure coincidence that I was told to have my bandages removed here or just pure luck" Aizawa-sensei said as he walked towards us his eyes still focused at the man Tenya's pinning down. "But if I didn't come to interfere an unwanted fight would break out, knowing you two- especially you (Y/n)."

I flushed at what he said, "Hey! I'm not a war freak!" I protested.

"You're in league with the class A's No. 1 war freak, it's still concerning" He replied. I shrugged at what he said. True, I've been seen being hanging out with Katsuki- but it doesn't mean he influenced me on becoming a battle thirsty chihuahua. "Anyways, use your quirk to make some makeshift handcuffs while I call the police and other heroes to see if there are other villain lurking around."

"Ok" I said, then decided to transform a nearby chair into some handcuffs.

Afterwards the police and a couple heroes arrived at the hospital to apprehend the man and run a perimeter of other villains. Thankfully, there was no one else. Only the man who morphed himself into Todoroki. Apparently, the old man's quirk changes one's visual and audio perception but only on 2-3 targets. Though the range's small its still fearsome.

If Aizawa-sensei hadn't stepped in, who knows what might've happen?

Still, the hospital was alarmed that a villain managed to get in. Tenya was takenaback that a villain had gotten in. I'm sure he's thinking about his brother's safety. I wanted to comfort him in some way but Aizawa-sensei interrupted-

"It's better if you cuddle with your 2nd boyfriend on some other day" He said.

My face instantly went red. "2nd boyfriend!?" I shrieked.

"Whatever... Just tell him your going home already. With all that's just happened, don't you think the Todoroki's won't worry about your safety?" He said.

He had a point... I guess it's better if I head home then. I walked up to Tenya and his mother and told them I'd be leaving. But before I could walk away, I was pulled into a tight hug by Tenya. "See you in school, (Y/n)... And thank you."

"Thank you as well" I replied before letting go of the hug.

Aizawa-sensei took the liberty of taking me home. But the car we would be taking was none other than Present Mic.

"Hello Dadzawa and his beloved daughter (Y/n)" He greeted us. I could hear the music blaring inside his car. It feels awkward and weird to be hanging out with my teachers, especially at this late. Not to mention, they aren't even in their hero attires. But it's Aizawa-sensei and Present Mic, maybe it's going to be interesting.

Little did I know that the car ride would be one of the best and funniest experiences I ever had...

••

Henloo!!!
Issa here!!!
Thank you so much for the love you guys are giving to this book!!!
🥺🥺🥺
I really appreciate it!!!

Also, I hope you guys have an idea for what hero name (Y/n) should get sinceee the long awaite hero naming would start soon!!!

Comment on what you guys have in mind!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 1K 8
❝Again we're crying but trying, to prove we can overcome it! I know that we'll rise above it, each and every time. I'll reach for your hand, yeah, my...
6.4K 47 30
This story features you, a high school girl with a normal life, in a world filled with quirk gifted people. Until one day, you start your journey to...
481K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...
82.1K 2.6K 42
ᵃ ᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ᵇᵃᵏᵘᵍᵒᵘ ˣ ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ - 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 - "𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?" 𝙰 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌...