Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday 🥳🎉✨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎶30: Koda🎶
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎶61: Girl Meets...🎶
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka

7K 305 130
By SilverFang240

After taking a picture of Bakugo's face, Rin stood up and sat next to Momo.

"Hey Momo I wanted to talk to you about earlier." Rin said while looking at the black haired girl. "You seemed sad after your battle and you shouldn't be discouraged. I think you're amazing and strong." The dual haired girl said with a bright smile, causing the other to blush.

"Thank you for the compliment, although I wanted to show how much more I could do." Momo scratched her neck remembering her loss.

"Think if it's this way, with that loss you can learn from it."

That's some half assed answer.

"I guess you're right." Momo smiled, meanwhile Tokoyami had anger bubbling up inside of him.

"Shouldn't she be praising us? We won!" Dark Shadow said.

"Don't worry Dark Shadow, we will prove that we're perfect for her, like a night light in our darkness." The bird boy said, then Iida started talking to Midoriya.

"Midoriya, what was the strategy you had for Uraraka to use against Bakugo?"

"It wasn't much, really." Midoriya replied while looking at his notebook. "Kacchan's strong. In a close combat fight, he has almost no openings, and the more moves, the more he sweats, making his quirk stronger. He can also use his blasts to move through the air, but if Uraraka touches him and makes him float, then she would have the upper hand."

"Eighth match, start!"

Uraraka started running at Bakugo while staying low to the ground.

"As long as she touches him, even if it's an accident, Uraraka can make him float." Midoriya said.

"Bakugo won't want Uraraka to get close to him. So, it's most likely he'll counter attack, rather than dodge." Iida said.

"Despite him acting like a brute, he's actually smart huh?" Sero commented

When Uraraka was a few feet in front of Bakugo he pulled his hand up causing and exploding right where she was standing.

"Uraraka." Midoriya and Iida said at the same time.

"He blasted her." Mineta said.

"Looks like Bakugo's not planing on going easy on showing her any mercy." Tsu said.

Smoke was surrounding Bakugo and Uraraka, as soon as she saw her shirt he sent another explosion. When he realized it was only her uniform shirt she was already behind him.

"Whoa! She flew her shirt over as a decoy! What incredibly quick thinking!"

Uraraka was teaching for his back when he sent another explosion, causing her to fly back a couple feet. She landed on her back but rolled over into a running stand.

"Too slow!" Bakugo shouted while causing another explosion that ripped up the concrete platform.

"I've got you!" Uraraka shouted while tryin to touch him again, but another explosion was sent her way.

Rin quickly looked at the sky and a smirk grew on her face. 'Hopefully she remembers what I told her.' The dual haired girl thought while looking back at the fight. Bakugo didn't stop his entourage of explosions. The class was even more terrified while Rin's smile only grew.

"Looks like she's not resting between attacks despite being exploded. The poor girl."

"Hey shouldn't one of the teachers step in? Someone shouted from the stands.

"Yeah this is too rough." Another commented.

"This is shameful. Listen, kid, you really wanna be a hero? Then stop acting like a bully. If you're so good then send her out of bounds." A hero said from the crowd. Everyone joined in and started booing Bakugo.

"Tch, idiots." Rin said. Making her classmates look at her. Then Aizawa started talking over the intercom.

"Where is the man who started this uproar? Are you a pro? Because if you're being serious, you can go home and hangs up your cape. I'd suggest looking into another career."

"You know what he's talking about?" Midoriya asked.

"It's not that hard to figure out if you were just watching the fight."

Venom said with Rin nodding.

"Bakugo's fierceness is an acknowledgement of his opponent's strength. He knows she deserves to have made it this far, so he's making sure he does whatever it takes to keep her at bay and come out on top."

"Rin what did Venom mean by 'we would know by watching the fight.'" Momo asked.

"Simple, look up." Rin pointed a finger up with a smirk. After she said that every one looked up to find the sky full of debris from Bakugo's explosions.

"Release!" Uraraka shouted then the rocked in the air hurled themselves back at the ground. Uraraka started running at Bakugo while he started holding up his hands.

She was about to touch him until his hands aimed directly at the sky. The wind pushed her back and Bakugo destroyed all the debris above him. Rin eyes widened but quickly closed when the gust of wind hit them.

When both students were in view and out of the smoke Uraraka looked down in disappointment.

His hands are shaking.

Rin shocked eyes were covered in the grey liquid and she could see Bakugo's hand shaking. Uraraka stood up and Bakugo started running at her. She turned around to face Bakugo with a determined look but then she fell to the ground. Bakugo stoped and started at her.

Uraraka wasn't over yet, she started crawling towards Bakugo in one last attempt. Bakugo stood in a fighting stands she stoped moving and Midnight walked up the girl. The R-rated hero hovered her hand over the brunettes back while the other held up a stop sign to Bakugo.

"Uraraka is KO'd Bakugo advances to the next round!" Midnight announced and the crowd cheered quieter than the other fights.

Rin stood out of her seat and walked away from the class to go check on the girl.

~•~

"Hey Ochako." Rin opened the waiting room to find Uraraka wiping away tears and trying to suppress her sobs.

"Hey Rin. Sorry you had to see me like this." Uraraka responded unaware that Rin just used her first name.

"Don't be sorry, you can let it out." Rin said while sitting next to her and forcing the brunette to rest her head against her shoulder. Uraraka felt her eyes start watering again and felt comfortable enough to cry into the dual haired girls shoulder.

"I tried Rin, I really tried." She said in between sobs.

"I know, and your attack was very well planned. I could tell you gave Bakugo a hard time getting into the next bracket." Rin rubbed Uraraka's shoulder while the rivers in her eyes started to dry.

"Hey Rin." The brunette started while looking up at the dual haired girls face. The other girl hummed. "Beat Bakugo for me will ya." Rin chuckled a little before responding.

"I'll have to get through Iida and  Todoroki or Midoriya before that but, sure." Rin's smile caused the one with red puffy eyes to blush a little. "Anyways I should get going, I wanna see Izuku and Todoroki's fight. I have a feeling it will be intense." Rin stood up and walked to the door. "See ya latter Ochako." Uraraka's face went tomato red after the door shut.

While walking through the halls Rin bumped into someone. "Sorry I-" she quickly cut herself off when she looked up to find Endeavor's piercing eyes.

Oh great it this bitch again.

"I've been looking for you." The man towering over her said while taking a step closer. "I watched your fight earlier, and you have a very impressive quirk. If you were to marry my Shoto and have kids they would be powerful heroes." He said with no falter.

Does he seriously want us to fuc-

"And what makes you think I would marry your son just to produce powerful children." Rin said while giving an even more intimidating stare.

"I'm giving you the offer of a life time, you can choose to think about it for the time being. But I will get an answer the next time we meet." He said while intensifying his stair to match the girls. Rin walked past him and started talking.

"I'll think about it. But if Shoto loves someone, you can't break them apart because they don't please you. No one, not even your son, can be told what to do. Especially by a greed driven, self centered, egotistical bastard." She gave him a look that send a chill down his spine. "Good day, Endeavor." The dual haired girl walked away and neither of them realized that a boy with red and white hair listened to their conversation from around the corner.

The dual haired boy was mad that his father was already thinking of his future. But the boy also felt happy that someone finally told Endeavor off, and wasn't afraid to insult the number two hero.

HELL YEAH, you tell him girlfriend!!!

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

A: *wakes up and grabs an apple for breakfast* *checks Wattpad* Wait WHAT!?! *squeals of happy ness*

Kiri: What's wrong!?! I heard a pig dying!

A: *hyperventilating* We hit 25K reads.

Kiri: That's great but, relax, breathe.

A: I CAN'T!!! *looks at fourth wall* Thank you guys so much!

Kiri: Who are you talking to?

[Author: Seriously guys, thank you so much for 25K reads!!! I'm surprised people could bare through my shitty writing.😅 Also thanks for voting on each chapter, not gonna lie I have no clue what they do but still. And your comments are absolutely hilarious 😂. I can't say this enough, Thank you guys for giving me this permanent smile for the day.]

Word count: 1589

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...
285K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
144K 4.9K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
250 9 7
【 𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐎𝐏 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 】 Many call her an angel, because of her angelic wings, beauty and personality. But her quirk has a d...