His Jewl// BTS SOULMATE AU (C...

By lil_hope24

‼️WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️ Jewls and Onyxes are two special types of wolves with special abilities. One of wh... More

First Authors Note
1: First Encounters
2: Caught
3: 2nd and 3rd meetings
4: 3rd meetings part 2
6: Talks
7: Parties
8: More Talks
9: Suggestions
10: Decisions
11: Trouble
12: Interruption
13: Promise?
14: Liar
15: Stress
16: Insight
17: Truth Unveiled
18: Destruction
19: Incidents
20: Finally
21: InTo the Out
22: Accident
23: Advice
24: Family Meetings
25: Picture Day
26: Trials
27: Hurt Feelings
28: New Things
29: Old Problems
30: Shocking News
31: Off Days
32: Moves
33: Black Out
34: Rescue Mission
35: Oh Shit
36: Shock
37: Bold Moves
38: Meetings
39: The Ex Story
40: What now?
41: Shoots
42: Process
43: Fix
44: Worries
45: Surprise?
46: Pain
47: Proposals
48: Weddings
49:Final

5: Sleepover

2.5K 113 19
By lil_hope24

I find out that Yoongi is indeed in one of my business classes and he seemed to notice me also because he gave me a polite nod. Hoseok and I text frequently and he apparently told Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook my plans with photography because they all want to be subjects for my portfolio.

I've texted with Jimin some too. I did end up asking him Hoseok's favorite dish and he wasn't much help. He told me I could literally make whatever and Hoseok would love it. I decided to just make japchae and just as I'm finishing up there is a knock on the door. I turn the stove off and go and answer the door. Hoseok is standing there is just sweats and a hoodie but he still manages to look fucking amazing.

"Come in. You have great timing, I just finished." I open the door more and step back to let Hoseok in.

He slips his shoes off and closes the door behind him then follows me into the kitchen. "It smells good."

"Hopefully it tastes as good as it smells."

I grab bowls and chopsticks and let Hoseok take the amount he wants before getting myself some. "What do you want to drink? Right now I only have water and cola, I haven't done the grocery shopping yet."

"Water is fine."

I grab two bottles and tuck them under my arm then grab the side dish of kimchi. He follows me to the living room and sits down on one end of the couch.

"Hoseok, is everything okay? You're oddly quiet."

He nods "It just smells alot like you in here. And you smell nervous. Just getting used to it."

"Sorry, normally it smells like my roommate too but she hasn't been here the past week. I can light a candle if that will help?"

Hoseok shakes his head "No it's okay. Its not uncomfortable just different I'm just not used to smelling so much of you."

"If it gets too much let me know."

He nods "Will do."

"Do you wanna pick first?"

He shakes his head "You go ahead, it's your home, you pick first."

I pull my legs up and set my bowl in my lap before picking up the remote and scrolling through Netflix. "How about a drama and we can make this a regular thing? We can alternate who cooks?"

Hoseok nods "Sounds good. I'm guessing whenever our schedules line up for a free night?"

I nod "Yeah. But at least twice a month I head an hour away to Eric's house with the rest of the gang to do this basically. So we may have to miss it sometimes."

"Maybe eventually I can start coming with you?"

"Probably. They'll be pushy to meet you." I flip through my list on Netflix

"Rookie Historian or My Country The New Age?" I ask Hoseok

"My Country The New Age."

"Good choice."

"When would you be comfortable meeting the rest of the pack?" Hoseok asks in the middle of a mouthful of noodles

"Um, if possible I'd prefer to meet them little by little and not all at once. I don't do good meeting multiple people at one time."

"That's perfectly fine. They can be a little overwhelming."

"Oh Yoongi is in one of my business classes. My Thursday class."

"And how did you figure that out?" Hoseok asks curiously

"Nose. He smells like you. Well the Pine, I know it's the pack scent and it's a unique pack scent so it was easy to pick out when I was looking for it."

"Normally people can't pick out the pack scent. At least not easily."

"Hoseok I can smell you from a minimum of a block away. A second scent coming from someone in the same room is easy."

"I know but it's always going to amaze and surprise me just how good your sense of smell is."

We stop talking and finish eating. When I go to clean up the dishes, Hoseok pauses the drama and insists on helping me clean up.

We finish and I push Hoseok back towards the couch "I'll be right back. Sit."

I go in my room and grab a blanket and my boba plushie. I waddle back out because the blanket is kinda big.

Hoseok looks over and chuckles "You're adorable. Gimme the blanket dork, before you trip."

I blush and toss him the end I'm holding and he pulls it onto the couch. "Now come sit." He pats the couch.

I jump over the back of the couch and once I'm situated Hoseok hands me the blanket. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I hit play and hug my boba plushie, pulling the blanket tighter to me in the process. Omegas are naturally colder so they have a reason to seek an alphas physical touch. I'm a little warmer than regular omegas but still cold. The couch isn't that big and I can feel Hoseok's warmth radiating off of him, I want to move closer but I don't want to over step so I suffer for about 2 more episodes.

Hoseok looks over at some point and I'm practically shaking. "Nari are you cold?"

I shrug "A little but I'm fine." I try to lie

Hoseok sighs "Nari you've been shivering the whole time. Bring your adorable blanket burrito behind over here."

I scoot over next to Hoseok and he pulls the blanket from around me enough to drape it over himself. "If you don't want to touch me or have me touch you that's okay. I just want to share some of my warmth." He comments, noticing my hesitancy to get too close.

I nod "Thank you."

We focus back on the show and I instinctively and slowly start to lean into Hoseok. He doesn't stop me and sets his arm around my shoulders. My head eventually settles on his shoulder and I can smell him even better because I'm close to his scent gland.

"Its sad that he starts to turn on him." I comment, talking about the drama

Hoseok nods "It is, but I think they'll work it out, they're best friends."

"Hopefully."

We get caught up in the drama and I don't realize what time it is until I'm yawning. "Tired?" Hoseok asks

I nod "A little."

"Do you want me to go?"

I shake my head "It's fine."

"Are you sure?"

I nod "If I was uncomfortable with you in my space would I be cuddling you?" I look up at him.

Hoseok shakes his head "I guess not."

I settle my head back on Hoseok's shoulder and before I know it I'm falling asleep.

---------------------------------

"Nari."

I groan and burry my face further into whatever I'm laying on. I hear a sharp intake of breath "Nari."

I groan again "What?"

"I don't hate what's going on but you aren't doing it consciously so I need you to move your head." Hoseok breathes out

I open my eyes and realize my nose is pressed against his scent gland. "Shit sorry."

"It's okay."

"What time is it?"

"Four am."

I groan and roll over, just now realizing I'm in my bed and I stop suddenly.

"I tried to sleep on the couch, you wouldn't let me." Hoseok explains

"Oh. Well I'm still tired and I have another three and a half hours before I need to get up. If you want to stay you are more than welcome to, obviously."

"Do you want me to go to the couch?"

I shake my head "If you're still comfortable here I want you to stay."

"Okay."

We settle for a few minutes and then I feel Hoseok start to move. He rolls over and settles his arm around my waist "This okay?"

I hum sleepily "Perfectly fine."

I fall back asleep and when I wake up to my alarm going off Hoseok isn't there. I turn my alarm off and get up, walking into the bathroom with my eyes half open. I wash my face and do the rest of my morning routine before I get dressed.

I go into the kitchen and Hoseok is still no where to be found. I check my phone and see a text from him.

'I didn't want to wake you up, but I'm sorry for just leaving. I forgot that Yoongi wanted to meet for an early morning coffee. Let me know when you get up, I may still be at the cafe.'

"Nari?" Jennie's voice calls out from the hallway

"Yeah?" I look up from my phone and down the hallway

"Who was here last night? There was an extra pair of shoes when I came in at like five am."

"Soulmate." I answer shortly since I'm still half asleep

"He spent the night?"

I nod "I fell asleep while we were watching a drama. He offered to leave but I didn't want him to so he stayed."

"So nothing happened? Just sleeping?"

I nod "Just sleeping. He was sweet about it too. He made sure I was comfortable with him staying and being in my space. Even said he'd sleep on the couch if I was more comfortable with him there instead of in my bed."

"That was sweet of him."

"Did your heat go okay with your new heat partner?"

Jennie nods "Yeah it went perfectly fine. I'm just tired."

"Then get some more sleep. I'm doing the grocery shopping after work so text me anything not usually on the list you want. And I'll bring home some stuff from the cafe."

"Thank you."

I nod "No problem." I grab a gronla bar and head to the door to put on my shoes "I'll be back around like four maybe. There is left over japchae in the fridge if you get hungry."

"Okay. Have fun."

I hum and grab my keys, heading out the door. On my way down the stairs I text Hoseok back 'Its okay, I actually will be at the cafe in like 10 minutes if you're still there but I have to work so you can't keep me distracted for too long.'

I get in my car and make the drive over to the cafe. I hear my phone ding on the way over but I don't check it until I'm parked.

'I'm still here, and so is Yoongi if you want to officially meet him. If you have time.'

I get out and go in, ducking into the back to clock in "Hey Jong?"

Hyojong pops his head out from behind the storage cabinet "Yes?"

"Since we're not currently busy, can I talk to a friend whose here, for a minute?"

Hyojong nods "Yeah sure."

"Thank you."

He nods "No problem."

I go back out to the front of the store and see Hoseok sitting at one of the booths near the back windows with who I have to assume is Yoongi. I do recognize him from my business class so it must be him.

Hoseok hasn't spotted me so I send him a short text 'I'll be over in a second, just have to talk to my coworker first.'

I stop at the counter and elbow Mark gently "Yo, I'm gonna go talk to a friend real quick, while I'm doing that can you make my usual?"

He nods "Yeah sure. Jaebeom actually is coming in today so you shouldn't have to stay late."

"Good. Jong seriously needs to talk to that kid."

"Kid? He's older than you."

"Doesn't act like it." I mumble

Mark chuckles "Go before we start to pick up."

"I will be right back."

I go over to where Hoseok and Yoongi are and tap Hoseok's shoulder gently. "Hey."

He looks up and smiles "Hey."

Before Hoseok can say anything else I catch a whiff of Yoongi's scent and he smells curious but slightly closed off in a way. His unique scent is slightly muted and over powered by the pack scent, which I know is a defense mechanism.

I scrunch my nose slightly, trying to get used to it "Do I smell bad?" Yoongi asks, sounding bored

I shake my head "Nope, you smell curious and closed off. You're pushing your pack scent above your own. Guessing you like new people as much as I do. Plus this is the first time I'm smelling you up close, it takes a second to get used to."

"You aren't totally wrong."

"I'm never wrong. My nose doesn't lie. What are you curious about?"

"Well two weeks ago you were avoiding Hoseok, and now you're letting him in your bed, I guess I'm just a tad confused and curious of your intentions." Yoongi answers kind of passive aggressively

"Hyung."

"What? She asked."

"I did ask. But you'd think that with an Onyx as your pack alpha you would be more understanding of the situation. Plus it's kind of common knowledge that soulmates tend to bond quickly. And also its kind of none of your business, but I don't have any bad intentions, if I had it my way I'd probably still be avoiding him."

"Then why don't you?"

"Hyung." Hoseok glares at Yoongi

"One because I don't have much of a choice. Two I do actually like your pack mate, he's alot sweeter and alot more considerate than alot of other male alphas I've interacted with."

Yoongi nods "I like her."

I raise my eyebrow and Hoseok just sighs "I'm sorry about him."

I shrug "I've dealt with worse. Nothing I can't handle."

"Well that's two down, four more to go."

I hum "Mhm." I look over at Mark and he raises my cup at me, I just nod at him and turn back to Hoseok and Yoongi. "Rest of the time you guys are here, refills are on me."

"Nari-" Hoseok tries to argue

I shake my head "You said I could get next time, this is next time. Plus the owner is like my big brother, it's fine. As long as the whole pack promises to make this their regular spot."

Yoongi shrugs and Hoseok nods "Sure. Thank you."

"Its no problem. I better get over there before my drink tastes like water. I'll keep an eye on your cups. Yoongi, an iced americano?"

He nods "Yup."

"Hoseok, also an americano or is that a vanilla late?"

"Americano, but with two sugars, we're studying so I need it."

"Okay, let me know before you leave?"

He nods "I will."

I nod and head over to the counter snatching my drink from Mark's hand "Impatient child." I take a sip "Those two are on me today." I point towards Hoseok and Yoongi "So watch their cups."

"They don't get priority during a rush."

"I'm aware. I'm going to the kitchen to help Jong with prep. Have fun, yell if you need me."

"Will do."

I go in the kitchen and take the tray from Hyojong of cooled cookies and pop them in the oven. "I know you don't really care but I gave my two friends out there drinks on me for the rest of the time they're here."

Hyojong raises his eyebrow "You won't even do that for Naeun."

I shrug "I feel like being nice today."

"Bullshit. Whose out there that you're being all nice for?"

I hesitate but when Hyojong gives me the big brother look I cave "My soulmate and one of his pack mates."

Hyojong smirks "So what's his name? And what did you do that you feel deserves free coffee?"

"My soulmates name is Hoseok, his dead in the eyes friend is Yoongi."

"Okay and what did you do? Cause I feel there's an actual reason behind this."

Hyojong pulls two cakes from the fridge and sets them on the icing table and we start preping the icing bags.

"So that day I avoided him, I was knocked on my ass by another one of his pack mates Jimin while I was leaving. Jimin insisted on buying me coffee to apologize for knocking me on my ass. Hoseok ended up joining us that day as did Naeun and then Hoseok and I met up again on Wednesday."

"Okay? Doesn't sound like anything happened those two days."

I shake my head "Not really. I mean we talked about my heat and what I expect from him and he took my bluntness very well. He's sweet too and considerate."

"But?"

"Well so he didn't have alot of free time this week and next week but his dance practice for last night got canceled. So in the name of spending more time together before shit hits the fan, I invited him over. I cooked and we watched a few episodes of a drama on Netflix. To spare you the little details and to get to the point, I ended up falling asleep and then I apparently wouldn't let him leave when he took me to my room. So he stayed with me. Well then he woke me up at four am because my nose was pressed very firmly against his scent gland and honestly in my sleep I probably did more than just scent him appropriately."

"I see. How did he react?"

"He woke me up, nicely and asked me to move my head because he didn't hate it but I wasn't doing it consciously so he wanted me to stop. He wasn't rude about it, he even offered to leave and then when I told him to stay, proceeded to offer to sleep on the couch if that made ME more comfortable. As if I wasn't the one scenting this man in my sleep and getting him hard after only our third true meeting."

"Your ancestors definitely picked good for you kid."

"I know! And its a little frustrating because we've honestly gotten to know alot about each other and I can not find one flaw to this man. Not one!"

"I'm sure you will, but even when you do you'll still see him as perfect, its just the way love works."

"Oh do not go throwing that word around yet."

"Love is what is going to make you see his flaws as perfect that's all I'm saying. I'm not saying you love him."

"Okayy." I look at Hyojong with fake suspicion

"Ice the damn cake and stop looking at me like that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

684K 32.4K 20
❝I don't want him to be my soulmate!❞ You whine, disgust written all over your face. ❝Every night he sleeps with a different girl and I have to see i...
35.9K 1.3K 45
A terminally ill boy is realized to be the last soulmate to a nest of mated vampires. They've been waiting a thousand years for him and they're not w...
260K 10.7K 48
Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok are typical celebrity couple everyone talks about. A cold CEO and a charming model complete each other perfectly. Or that...
6.2K 380 24
A jikook au where Jimin is a simple ballerinas and jungkook is a bad boy trying to live a normal life in college.what happens when the twos normal li...