HIS BUNNY; THE SNAKE AND THE...

By jinxsulfuur

"get on your knees... and get to work." ''''''~~~~~~''''''''~~~~~~~~~''''''''~~~~~~~~~~'''''''~~~~~~''''' Run... More

nightlife; +chapter 1+
run, bunny run as fast as you can
the serpents gift
once upon a time,
the shiny and sensual city of glam gas land
nothing good happens after midnight
the submissive
till' death do we part
The Lovers VI
-+chapter 10+-
twin flames
the tamed
day drunk
?..?..?
cheater, cheater, cheater,
the burlesque assassin
cardinal sin
the internal battle
an interesting line of work
inconvienance
?.?.?.?
?..?..?..?..?
?..?..?..?..?..?
queen of swords,
divine judgement of a god

the ten of pentacles

274 10 8
By jinxsulfuur

Amayaa looked back at him, folding her hands together. "I really cant do this right now, Illumi." She finally said, picking at her nails. His colds hands reached for hers, "I know your circumstances, I know Chrollo is waiting for you, but you will realize that your relationship with him is nothing but a contract for fake pleasure, you aren't satisfied. So please, let me fully satisfy you. I know what you really want." He said holding her hand, preventing her from distracting herself again. "What do I want?" She whispered to him, shaking her hand from his tight, cold grasp. She locked eyes with him, unaware her pupils were flicked into small slivers. "I do not know what I want, so please tell me what I want." She cocked a eyebrow and glared without squinting her eyes, "Guaranteed safety. A family. Let me give it to you." He said, reaching for her wrist in a instant.

It was quick, he had pressed a certain pressure point in her wrist to temporarily paralyze her, her head fell onto the table, making a loud thud; shaking the glasses on the table. Illumi got up, and walked over to her seating, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. He made his way to one of the harbors, waiting for a airship that went to Kukuroo mountain, he boarded the ship and reserved a room to contain her. He had put her in a chair and bound her waist, arms and legs. He sat in front of her and waited, her eyes drunkenly opened taking in her surroundings. "Where am I?" She said furrowing her brow as she looked Illumi up and down. "On a airship, we are going to Kukuroo mountain, where you will reach your decision. " He said standing up and removing the restraint on her waist. "I don't see why I am so bound up...." She said shaking her restraints, and looking up at him. He was towered over her, looking down at her bound figure. His eyes were wide and hungry. She turned her head away, looking to her left; avoiding his lustful gaze. Her shoulder strained against her immobile elbow,

"Do you have trouble making eye contact with me after I have abducted you?" He said watching as she ignored him. He held her face forcefully and pulled her so she would face him, "Do you?" He said, continuing to stare into her as she looked away. "No. I just know that look that you gave me," She said finally looking at his doey eyes.

"What look?" He said with confusion in his flat voice. His heartbeat turned heavy, and anticipating. This was not going to end well. "You know what you are feeling, I will not feed into your fantasies and repeat what you are feeling. I shouldn't have to tell you. You know deep down. "

"I do not know what you mean." He continued still holding her face very tightly. "I will tell you exactly what you are feeling if you undo all of these binds, I don't like being tied up." She said as his grip on her cheeks released, he undid all of the knots that bound her, and waited. She stretched her arms and kicked her feet a couple of times. "You, are feeling something that you shouldn't, " She slowly got up, and stood to face the large male infront of her, she pressed a finger into his chest. "I am?" He continued flatly, his voice was steady but his eyes and heartbeat were itching to build release. "The only example I can give is, you crave what you call fake, you want to feel... a certain feeling."

He tilted his head, "You are avoiding my question." She covered her face, hiding a crimson tone. "Lets not talk about this.. There are more important things to do.." She turned away from his looming figure and made her way to the window to look outside until two hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her into the bed, he held her arm above her head and pressed it into the sheets, and maneuvered his hips ontop of her in a way in which she could not get out from under him. "No, I think this is very important." He said deadpanned, as little strands of his dark hair fell into her face. "What do you think your doing?" She said as she stared at his blank face, "I want to try something..." he said as he leaned into her face, she watched in awe as he pressed his lips against hers, he closed his eyes gracefully.

He kissed her silently as her eyes remained open. She could not believe..What had came over him? It sure was pissing her off. She bit down on his tongue, and ripped his face away from hers. "I dont know who the fuck you think you are, but I am not your little experiment. I will not be your wife. You will not use me. I dont know who you think you are dealing with but I will turn my ass around and make sure your life is a living hell by killing your precious doll. I will kill you as well. I will not be going to Kukuroo mountain, the only reason you were able to paralyze me is because I let you."

She ripped her arm from his grasp, and curled her index and middle finger; pressing it into his bare neck. She applied pressure, blood curled around her fingers seeping down to his collar bone.

"I was thinking about the deal, until you assaulted me. You have broken the deal for silly human feelings that got the best of you. Was it worth it? I'm not going to be your little bitch and bend over for you." She continued, her voice dripping with absolute venom and hatred. "Do not bring up Killua, you will not kill him, or me. " He stated flatly. She pushed him off of her and flipped him over, pinning him onto the floor.

His bloodlust seeped out little by little, his eyes grew into large balls of black yarn, and his eyebrows a twist of knots. Another human feelings reacted in his head, Fear. She used her right hand to press his head into the floor, her hand covered his face.

She had used her nen to bound him to the floor, she ground against his figure and traveled to his jawline, she whispered "You know, I did a number on Killua in York New, it was untimely for him to be in my way, do you want to know how many ribs I left intact?" the edges of her lips curled, "Come on guess!" She said, tightening her grip around his face.

She removed her hand and held up two fingers, "Oh, and also I gave him a little hint of your little needle, he will probably be aware of what you've done, you have pushed him away. And its too bad he has grown an emotional attachment to a sociopath." She said, looking down at his twisted face. "You wanted to feel this right?"

She sat on his hips and traveled her hands up and down his torso, making sure to leave little scratches on his body. He looked up at her, trying to sooth his crying nerves. He wanted to run as far as he could, she was quite unpredictable, and not a good force to reckon with.

He had hoped that she would stay unaware of what catastrophic damage she could do, it would do good for the whole world if she stayed tame. He had intended to tame her before Chrollo had gotten to her, or at worst Hisoka. But he had realized that this was the future, dominated by a silly girl, who had multiple personalities, and who would be the undoing of the world. What had he gotten himself into? Her heart raced as she tore the skin along his upper arm, she breathed in her excitement.

She rubbed her temples, "You Zolydcks are no fun." She groaned and ran her hands through her hair as she got up from his lap, his right upper arm was a pool of crimson mass. Her fingers were a shade of dark red, Fuck, how am I going to come down from this. She wiped her fingers off on her dress, This will not do... She walked over to the dressers, rummaging through each drawer, looking for something decent to wear, she pulled out a white dress shirt and black leggings. She peeled the dress from her figure, slipping on the clean leggings and dress shirt.

She looked back at his wound, and then his face. It was truly blank, he was dissociating from what had just happend. She walked over to his crumpled over figure, and grabbed a towel. She pressed it to his arm, letting the blood seep into its fabric.

"Learn this lesson, don't force yourself upon anyone." She smiled warmly. She clasped her hands together, and let her nen slither out and latch itself onto his shoulder, he broke from his daze as the bleeding stopped on his neck and right upper arm, he looked back at her face as she watched her handiwork. "Why are you doing this? Wouldn't you want to escape?" He said tone blank,

"I have no reason to escape, I got back at you for kissing me without my permission, that's all it was. I believe in karma." She said continuing to try to ease her crippling amount of bloodlust. He moved a strand of hair from his face,

"Is this what they call, 'After Care'?" He asked curiously, she snickered and covered her laughing fit with her hand. "Um-m No." She continued to laugh into her hand,

"How should I put this... well after care is when you take care of your partner after you have just..had fun.. you know what I mean right?" She said flicking a piece of hair from her face as she unbound him, he nodded.

He flexed his arm, looking for any spark of pain; but there was none.

She cleared her throat, "I have reached my decision, I have had enough time to think about it. I do not wish to be cooped up in the Zolydck estate, I am not accepting your deal."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
204K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.9M 85.8K 193
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.