Temptress: Cursed Blessing [B...

By Empress_A

[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
S K Y
S T A R S
C I T Y . L I G H T S
M O O N
S U N
G R O U N D
H O M E
KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)
THE "BEST" SPOTTED (2020)

42

6.3K 273 278
By Empress_A

"UA High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. As this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights for Plus Ultra!" Aizawa speaks before the class.

"Yes, Sir!"

Murmurs start afterwards, followed by a "Training camp!" chant started by Ochako.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes?" Neito chimes in from behind. "Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?" He provokes, getting more aggressive every sentence.

Kei giggles at his ferociousness.

He was later abruptly stopped by Itsuka chopping his nape into unconsciousness. Neito instantly plops on the floor. "Sorry!" she says, dragging the male away.

"Monoma's scary," whispers a student from Class B.

"Oh. It's Class B!" Izuku acknowledges the newly arrived group.

"We kind of met during the sports festival but nice to meet you, Class A."

"We're getting on the bus!" Itsuka announces.

"Okay!"

Aizawa stealthily approaches Kei. "You'll ride with them on the way. I've already had it arranged with Vlad."

"Oh, you wouldn't want me seated next to you?" The female pouts.

Her guardian just sighs, "Our class will have a little detour, is all. We'll still meet at the camp."

"Alright, if you say so ~" she sings, hopping with the Class B girls.

"Goddess! Welcome aboard!" Tetsutetsu waves at the climbing Kei. "Let me help you with your things!"

"Thank you, Tetsu, I really appreciate it."

After settling her things, she finds an empty seat next to a certain blonde.

"I'll leave him to you, Yagami," Itsuka says as she motions to the already seated Neito.

Kei nods. She later snickers when she notices the spirit returning to Neito, "Good morning, pretty boy."

"Kei!" Neito enthusiastically greets. "I'm relieved to have you here in our bus. Otherwise you'll be infected with Class A virus."

"What, now?" she stifles a laugh. "You're still interesting, as ever. So, how did your final exams go?"

Several minutes of socializing with Class B students later, Kei found herself with heavy eyelids.

Neito adjusts his sit, and offers his shoulder. "You can use me, if you want."

"Oh ho ~ Are you sure about that offer, Nei-chan ~" Kei grins, earning a cherry tint blush on the male's cheeks.

"I meant, you can lean on me if you'd like to nap."

"Don't mind if I do then," Kei hums, softly inclining to Neito's shoulder. "My, someone's been buffing up."

"Why, of course!" Neito smugly grins

"I'm taking a picture!"

"Shh! They'll wake up!"

"Awe, so cute!"

Kei irks her eyes open, to see familiar faces clumped together as they gleefully watch her. She feels a light mass weighing her head down. Her eyes dart to the still sleeping male leaning on her head.

"We were just about to wake you up. We're here," Itsuka announces with a grin.

"Nei-chan," Kei whispers, poking his cheeks.

Neito starts to regain his consciousness. "Are we here yet?" he asks, trying not to show his embarrassment as he lifts his head.

Kei nods. On the corner of her eyes, she sees Tetsutetsu sulking, earning a soft giggle from said female.

They started to move their things into the facility. Kei was about to follow the Class B girls to their assigned room but was stopped by the 1-B adviser. "Yagami, you'll have a separate private room. Just a precaution to your quirk in case you pushed yourself hard. Follow me." Vlad leads the said female to a room on the edge of the hall. "Here you go."

"Oh, sensei, the Class A isn't yere yet?" she asks, noticing their absence in the area.

"Eraser Head planned a little something extra for his brats. They'll be here soon," Vlad explains, his strict eyes boring into the female. "Is there anything else to your concern?"

"Ah, yeah," Kei says, almost having a light bulb appear on her head, "Can I scout the area when we're waiting?"

The male nods, "Try not to get lost though. It's a pretty vast land. Also, return after exactly 30 minutes."

"Yes Sir," Kei replies. For the first time in a while, she's able to hold a proper conversation with an adult—something which she finds quite peculiar.

After fixing her stuff in her own room, she wears her hero costume and finds a perfect place to stretch out her wings outside. After a good minute of warming up, she finally ascends, admiring the landscape of the area. That moment, she decides to let her allure flow, seeing as this is the only opportunity for her to release and not have it accumulate and affect others on their day 1.

She was staring too much at the scenery that she didn't notice a flash of red rushing to her direction.

Kei was startled when she heard a sudden thud, followed by a painful sensation on her left wing. Immediately grasping her situation, she mentally prepares herself for a fall but found herself being suspended on the air instead.

"Son of a—" Kei was about to curse when her mouth fell apart and turns into a smirk on a familiar sight, "—bird."

"You should really be keeping your eyes up, little bird," Hawks's face grimaced as he assesses the female's injury. "Are you okay? Can you fly?" His free hand reaches for Kei's wing, attempting to further see the injury.

Upon contact, an intoxicating whimper involuntarily escapes from Kei's throat, making the male instantly freeze.

He later leans forward, whispering sweetly, "Oh, you like that, baby bird?"

Kei's eyes glimmer a brighter hue. "Touch me more ~"

This sweet encouragement sent chills through Hawks's spine, travelling to his already tingling wings. He squeezes the female tighter; his hot breath caressing Kei's delicate skin gives the female hostile set of goosebumps. "Hmm," the male hums, savoring Kei's reaction, "would you like me to take you here and now?"

Kei releases a daring, almost mocking scoff, "Oh but can you handle us both midair?"

Hawks chuckles enchanting, making the female's core quiver in excitement. "I hear a challenge." He carefully tucks in a strand of hair behind Kei's ears as he whispers in a husky voice. "You'd be begging later for more, naughty bird."

The hero starts to tease the female's lobes, keenly tracing it down to her collarbone, hitting her sensitive spots on the right moments. He releases some of his feathers to support the female's limbs, back and hips. Kei moans on the contact of the soft, firm feathers against her bare skin. "Kinky."

She squirms as she feels calloused hands exploring her body and wet trails follow suit. "Why don't you shut that pretty mouth of yours and coo for me, hmm?" Hawks says in between suckles.

"That's hot," Kei hums and later softly wails when a warm hand gets under her fabric, gently rubbing her hardening nip. She once again mewls at the new sensation filling in her entire being.

"Hmm, fuck yeah," Hawks groans, "do that again, little birdy."

And Kei grants his wish as she feels an abrupt yet pleasurable pull. The male goes on with the teases, furthering down to Kei's stomach and dangerously near her underwear lining. He was about to take his next move when his feathers sent vibrations, indicating resistance.

He twitches upon noticing this feat, worry slowly creeping in him.

He was about to pull away when Hawks later finds himself in front of the already flying female. He physically shudders at the calculated touch on both his wings, followed by a hungry set of hands slithering through his body from behind.

This caught Hawks off-guard, unable to stop their rapidly decreasing altitude. For a second, everything was spinning crazily until he lands on his back softly on the ground. He finds his arms brutally pinned, unable to struggle from the female's surprisingly strong grasps. It was then that he felt mild flames caressing his skin. "Is that fire—?!" he says in an alarming tone, only to be stopped when a masochistic moan escapes his mouth, "Oh, fuck, that's hot. Give me more spice little bird—ah ~"

"Calling me little when you enjoy yourself being dominated," Kei whispers gruffly on the hero's ear. "I don't like the way you call me, especially at this position, bird." Kei then releases her hands from immobilizing the male, immediately switching it with her wings. She intensifies her quirk a bit, gaining another moan from the male. With sly smirk stretching on her lips, she steadily sends hot teases along his already bare chest and down to his lower abdomen, thanks to the work of Kei's flames. She carefully leaves marks as she absorbs the details of Hawks's sculpted figure. Her thighs purposely reaches the male's stiff shaft, brushing against it playfully.

"Oh, stop with the teasing kid," Hawks groans in frustration.

"No, no," Kei whispers huskily, "not kid either." She flashes a smirk, releasing a seductive voice, "Now, say it before I proceed." She traces her flame-coated finger on the male's V-line.

Hawks gasps audibly at the overwhelming sensation.

"I'm begging, stop with the teases," Hawks moans in between gritted teeth, "ah ~ mommy ~"

Then something snaps on the female.

Her irises return to its original color.

"Now, now, don't leave me hanging," Hawks coos.

Kei releases the male's restraint and stands, "Too bad, my 30 minutes is over." She then sprouts her wings and soars up, giving the male a simple note. "We'll continue this later, daddy bird."

Hawks sighs in partial disappointment and excitement, his labored breathing finally calming down, "That kid knows how to push my buttons." He then blinks in confusion as the female leaves his sight. "Well, crap. Did I almost just screw with a teenager?"

Meanwhile, Kei wonders why the hero is near the vicinity but later discards the thought.

Kei spends her afternoon bonding with Class B and making up for the time skipped when they were on the bus.

5:20 PM.

Kei hears exhausted grunts from a group closing in. She perks up in delight, ready to greet the bunch.

"Took you long enough ~" she hums happily as she approaches her guardian.

Aizawa pats the female's head with a curt smile.

Kei ate dinner earlier than both classes, finding herself nearing slumber.

She mindlessly enters the hot spring, butt-naked, and relaxes as she dips into the water. "Finally, some peace and quiet," she sighs in relief. Her eyelids find itself momentarily closing as her muscles ease.

After several minutes, a group of voice echoes in the halls.

"This day was so tiring!"

"Man, I can't believe they really have hot springs here, exclusively!"

"As expected of UA!"

"The ladies' bath is right beside ours, right?"

"Shut up, you extras! Don't walk in front of me!"

Katsuki enters the steaming room with a scowl on his face but later halts as soon as he spots a sleeping figure glistening with water as her head props back comfortably, revealing her luscious neck littered with red marks.

He rushes out to meet the group, with mini-explosions on his palms. "All of you, don't fucking dare to step a foot inside!"

"What's wrong, bro?" Eijiro says, stepping forward.

"I said, no one fucking moves!" Katsuki says with a more irritated tone.

This alerted the males. "Okay, bro. Chill down." Eijiro says, slowly backing away.

"Shitty-hair, call one of the girls right here! Now!"

"Why bro? You haven't told us yet what happened—"

"I said now!"

"I'm not sure if they're willing to come here—"

"Fuck! Whatever!" Katsuki clicks his tongue, proceeding to the nearest cabinet to grab a large towel. "Then hold them down or else, I'll murder you!"

Everyone stays passive, knowing that this has been the only time that they have seen Katsuki infuriated the most.

He hurriedly enters the room and takes a moment before he finally goes out. "Don't look my fucking way, you extras!" he demands as he shows himself carrying an unconscious, covered female on his hands. There were gasps heard among a certain few heads upon the sight. As soon as realization as to who hits Shoto, he uses his quirk to build a wall between the Katsuki and the mob, consequently paving way for the angry blonde. "Fucking finally!" Katsuki grunts as he walks speedily past the group.

"Kei," Shoto whispers, hinting concern in his voice.

Meanwhile, Katsuki murmurs indistinctively with tightened jaw, "I don't know the jerk that marked you but if you expose yourself like this in front of everyone, I'll be forced to take you in front of them, right there and then."

"Bakugo, what are you doing here?" Momo exclaims. Fortunately, the girls were just about to enter the spring.

"Dress this dumbass, now!"

The ladies familiarize the female's features.

"Is that Kei?"

"I'll call sensei!"

"Bring her to our room."

A while after, Aizawa gazes at the peacefully sleeping female. He sighs, "What did you do this time that made you this tired, now, brat?"

[A/N Bonus pic from the episode ~]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 66.8K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...
160K 3.7K 31
[F/N] just moved to Musutafu, Japan and is attending a new school, U.A. High School! He finds a few familiar faces, but an unexpected situation occur...
792 38 14
✿𝘌𝘪𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨...
7K 253 25
Kosuke Adachi is driven by his desire to become the world's top hero. But when those from his past reappear, his carefully laid plans are put in jeop...