New Beginnings {Karma x Reade...

By prettynezuko

A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School... More

AUTHORS NOTE!
Prologue
New School
Classes
Midterms
Your time
New Student
New Gym Teacher
Pool day
Study's
Island Time
Assassination time
Hault
Karmas time
Nagisas Time
Test of Courage
Summer Festival
Pudding
Cell Phones
Reaper
Birthday
Girls Night
Secrets revealed
Sides
Ramen, Movies, and Dates
Date Night
Space
Valentines Day
Yearbook
Happy Birthday Koro Sensei
Mom
Goodbye, Koro Sensei
A/N

Test day

921 24 5
By prettynezuko

YN POV

Today was the two-day test day. Everyone was nervous about what they were going to do on the test. We had to go to the main building to take the test. I already see Nagisa and Nakamura in their seats. I was seated in the front row. I sat at my desk and texted my friends that finals were today. They all wished me luck.

Everyone started going into the classroom and was ready to take the test. The test started. First was English. Those questions were easy as pie. Thank god Koro Sensei made us read these books, like Catcher and the Rye. Some of these questions were even books that I read last year in the States!

Next up was Science. Science isn't my strong subject, but I manage to get past it. I know Okuda is going to do well on this subject. Some questions were difficult and some questions were easy. The science you need to connect with and be passionate about. I can see Okuda in that.

History was next. Not my best subject but not my worst. Only a couple of questions I did not know, but I had to re-read it to understand it fully. I feel like history helps people connect all around the world. In history, you learn about other places. Although in my head I know about American History, it was nice to learn about Japan's history as well.

Second, to last was Japanese literature. My worst subject so far. Koro Sensei's tutoring helped me a lot with this subject. I don't know how to repay Koro Sensei for teaching me everything that he knows. When Koro Sensei did the clone thing, most of the time was on Japanese literature for me. This is my worst subject but I learn stuff from it.

Last was math. My favorite subject of them all. Math is satisfying especially when you know what you are doing. I got to admit, the math here is very different from in America. I feel like math is tougher. I didn't fly through math as I did in English. I took my time to make sure I did the steps right. I know Karma's best subject is math, so I hope he'll do good on this since he didn't study at all.

-TIME SKIP-

"Alrighty class this is it. The test scores are in." Koro Sensei states. Everyone was scared to see their grades. "Without further ado, the English portion. First in E class... and first in the entire grade are Rio Nakamura and Y/N Arai!!!"

"Good job Nakamura!" I said to her.

"You too Y/N." She said as she gave a smile.

"Bravo my dears." Koro Sensei said. "So now we have two tentacles down. Let's continue telling the grades to see if I lose more. Next is Japanese. First in E class is... Yukiko Kanzaki! But I'm afraid the honor of first in the entire grade is Asano. Still, you gave the principles on the run of his money."

As Koro Sensei gave the grades, I got a 90 in Japanese. At least it's still an A in America grades.

"Moving onto the next subject in social studies. First in E class is Yuma Isogai. As for first in the grade, da da da." Koro Sensei then turns red with a circle in the middle "You beat out Asano for the top spot!"

Everyone in the class congratulated him for beating Asano.

"First in E class for science is... Manami Okuda and... Outstanding! You're also first for the grade!" Koro Sensei says as the red circle appears again. Everyone one is the class was excited.

3-1

We won this! We don't need to hear math.

"First in E class for math is... Y/N Arai! Unfortunately, you did not get first for the grade. You still did an outstanding job for coming in second!" Koro Sensei says.

Hm? I thought Karma would get a higher grade than me.

"Congrats everyone on the grades! And we won the challenge so you guys decide what your prize will be from the A class!" Koro Sensei states.

I see Karma walking off with his paper. He didn't look too happy about his grades. I got up and followed Karma.

"Hey, Karma wa-" Before I can finish my sentence I see Koro Sensei talking to Karma. I decided to back away and listen to their conversation.

"The best score in E class was Y/N Arai. I'm not surprised because she studied hard. And also the A class studied as you should expect." Koro Sensei said.

"What's your point here teach?" Karma asked.

"Someone thought they could coast on luck in a devil attitude and proceed to royally screw it up." Koro Sensei said in a taunting way. Karma's face went completely red. "4 of your classmates claim to take off one of my tentacles. Nakamura, Y/N, Isogai, and Okuda. You, on the other hand, have nothing. Which is only fair since you didn't get top place in the class."

Koro Sensei then started to call him names, which I think was kind of harsh. Karma then walked away from Koro Sensei because he knew he was right.

"Hey Koro Sensei. Don't you think that was a bit harsh?" I asked him.

"Of course. It had to be. I cut him down so he can spring back up." Koro Sensei answered. He then started to explain who Karma is and what he needed to learn. "To win, one must have to lose."

After Koro Sensei said his rant to me, I chased down Karma to talk to him. I don't know if he wanted to be alone, but as a friend, I should always comfort a friend in need. That's how I just go.

When I caught up to Karma, he was just sitting by the cliff at the school.

"Hey, Karma," I said quietly and made my way toward him.

"Hey Y/N," Karma said in a low voice. "Congrats on getting the top in class."

"Thanks," I said and sat down next to him.

"Are you here to lecture me or something? Koro Sensei already lectured me. I don't need to hear another lecture." Karma stated bluntly.

"Yea I know. I overheard everything." I answered truthfully, "I came here to congratulate you."

"What?"

Karma just stared at me in confusion.

"You have still got a high rank for math, especially since you didn't study at all. Maybe if you studies more, you would've been higher. Still, you ranked pretty high for a person who didn't study." I stated.

"Yeah, but Asano did better than me and I was confident that I would've been first."

"Oh, bullshit. You shouldn't care that he did better than you. You should care that you will beat him next time." I scolded. "Koro Sensei told you the right thing."

"Huh. I guess I needed that. Thanks, Y/N."

"Anytime!"

-TIME SKIP-

"Everyone did well on the exams yesterday. You managed to snag three subjects. Now you four get to choose which tentacle you want to take off. " Koro Sensei states in relief that it's only 4.

"Hold up octopus. What's this bs about us only having top three spots?" Terasaka said.

"Uh, I believe all subjects have been accounted for. English, science, social studies."

"Nice try, but I don't think so. Let's not forget home ec. We aced them all. Read them and weep." Terasaka said as he put the papers on the podium.

"WHAT HOME EC????!!!" Koro Sensei screamed in confusion.

"Hey if it covers in the finals, then it counts." Terasaka states.

"hey hang on teach. Wow, that was just plain rude. If you ask me, home ec is one of the important classes."Karma said.

Everyone in the class started to call Koro Sensei a cheater since he wouldn't count the 4 who got a 100 on home ec.

"That means 8 tentacles in all!" Hinano says

"EIGHT???!!" Koro Sensei screeched in horror.

"Oh, and Koro Sensei," Isogai said as he raised his hand "You see we put our heads together and we can use the wager with A class to sweeten the pot."

-TIME SKIP-

All of us were waiting in the gym for A class to come by for our deal. We made up our minds about what we wanted.

A class entered the gym so Isogai started talking. "Last time I checked we had a bet and you lost. We don't want to rub our faces in it but we send our request via email. I hope you can make that happen."

The assembly began and it was the most boring thing ever. We don't even sit! They don't have bleachers either!

Flashback

"So this is the gym right," I asked the class.

"Yeah, we played basketball here remember?" Nakamura said.

"Oh, yea. So where do we sit?" I asked.

"Sit? We stand during the assembly." Nagisa said. "In America, you sit?"

"WE STAND??! In America, we sit in these things called 'bleachers' that come out from the wall! I mean, we don't even sit on the floor?" I complained. Everyone just laughed at me and I just rolled my eyes at them.

End of Flashback

After the boring assembly, we went back to class and were greeted by a whole book that looks like an accordion.

"Koro Sensei, what is this?" I asked.

"This is a guidebook for our summer vacation! Now then, a certain main event is around the corner. Since we won the best E class we are going to, a summer course 'boosts your concentration in the open air at Okinawa!! Three whole days at one of the finest resorts in Japan!!" Koro Sensei announced. Everyone in E class, including me, was excited.

"Well, we decided to cash in our tentacle-free summer camp." Isogai states to Koro Sensei.

"Very good. Eight tentacles will provide a major handicap, but that's not all. Anything about Okinawa that seems contagious? That it's an island and surrounded by water. I'll be honest with you children, Koro Sensei is a tad bit nervous. As you know I've already handed the report cards to hand out your parents but these are specifically for assassinating." Koro Sensei then handed out a paper with double circles which means a perfect score.

"You should be proud. The first term was about the basics but now we are going to be a little more advanced! Get ready students for summer!" Koro Sensei exclaimed.

AN: LOWKEY LOVE THIS CHAPTER. ANYWAYS I MIGHT POST ONE MORE TONIGHT THEN I'LL POST THE REST OF SEASON 1 TOMORROW. HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.3K 16
(Y/N) gets transferred into the E-Class due to her drop of grades. She hardly ever talks to people in the E-Class, she prefers being alone One faithf...
175K 4.8K 29
Y/n I am now contemplating on killing my parents so I can seriously get adopted by Irina and Karasuma Karasuma No Don't kill them... We will adopt...
113K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...
594K 18.7K 49
・:〃➜ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 a girl gets transferred to E-Class, only to be faced by none other than her own boyfriend.. ➜ ┊: (TOP RANKS ! ! !) ᵎ ✰ ⚘ no. 1...