New Beginnings {Karma x Reade...

By prettynezuko

A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School... More

AUTHORS NOTE!
Prologue
New School
Classes
Midterms
Your time
New Student
Pool day
Study's
Test day
Island Time
Assassination time
Hault
Karmas time
Nagisas Time
Test of Courage
Summer Festival
Pudding
Cell Phones
Reaper
Birthday
Girls Night
Secrets revealed
Sides
Ramen, Movies, and Dates
Date Night
Space
Valentines Day
Yearbook
Happy Birthday Koro Sensei
Mom
Goodbye, Koro Sensei
A/N

New Gym Teacher

1.1K 28 20
By prettynezuko

-THIRD PERSON POV-

These few weeks have been interesting for the students in the 3-E class. First off, a new student came into the room for only a day. The student was named Itona Horibe and he also had tentacles like Koro Sensei. Itone claimed that they were related, which Koro Sensei had no idea of. They both duel out because he wanted to defeat him, but Koro Sensei won. Itona was then taken away and went on a "vacation."

Next, a new assassin named Lovro came and tried to steal Miss Bitch's teacher position because she wasn't doing a good job. They both agreed to a challenge that Koro Sensei recommended whoever hits Mr. Karasuma with a knife first, wins. In the end, Miss Bitch won and Lovro left.

Now, the students of E-class are sparring with the Koro Sensei knife. Mr. Karasuma was telling them tips on what they should do.

"Not too shabby for 4 months of training with these kids such as Isogai and Maehara. Then there's Karma, at first glance it's all sarcasm and laziness but behind that mask lies the instinct of a killer." Mr. Karasuma taught himself. (AN: It's only his thoughts so I'm not going to put it in italics lmao)

"And the girls, Okano's gymnastics background makes her moves hard to predict. Meg easily has the reach and the momentum of her male counterpart. Y/N has her freakish move and her speed to help her reach her end goal to defeat another person. These are the stand-out assassins of the group." Mr. Karasuma continued.

As the students were sparring with the teacher, Nagisa came from behind which startled Mr. Karasuma and made him do a block that hurt Nagisa.

'Nagisa Shiota, what the- did I have a momentary lapse of sanity?' Mr. Karasuma taught after that.

"Awe dang it. Why can't I hit that guy?" Y/N whined about Karasuma.

"No one can," Okano replied to Y/N's comment.

Hinano then went up to Mr. Karasuma to ask him if he wanted to go and eat with the students, but he declined the offer. After that, the students started to talk about how there was a wall between him and the students.

"yo yo yo Karasuma," Takaoka said to Karasuma while holding a lot of bags. "Yo! Names Takaoka Akira and I'm here to give your gym teacher a hand! Pleased to meet your gang. What do you say, ready to have some fun?"

Y/N pov

This guy gives me a bad feeling about him. I don't know why. Maybe he's doing too much like giving us food and all, but hey free food!

"So you're going to take over PE to help Mr. Karasuma to get caught up?" Nagisa questioned the new gym teacher.

"Yup! Those are my marching orders from the brass of HQ. Poor guy needs time for himself." Takaoka states.

Everyone started to compare him to Mr. Karasuma and called him a "neighborhood dad". I looked around and saw Karma wasn't near. I went up to look for him since the gym class was distracted by all the food. When I found Karma he was by a tree.

"Why aren't you down there meeting the new gym teacher?" I asked him.

"He seems suspicious and he's too nice. Also, I would just prefer Mr. Karasuma to be my gym teacher. Why did you come here?" Karma replied.

"Just wanted to look for you since you weren't at the buffet over there. Koro Sensei took all of the food." I said with a little laugh. "Well since I found you, I'm going to head back to class now so I won't get in trouble with the new gym teacher."

"You won't stay?" Karma questioned, with slight disappointment in his voice.

"Nah, I don't want to get in trouble on his first day here. I'm no trouble maker like you." I said with a smile and walked off.

When I arrived I noticed that everyone was already in rows. Oh shit, I'm still late. I secretly made my way into one of the rows, but he caught me.

"You little lady, why are you late?" The new gym teacher asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to take a walk after eating all that food. It was delicious but got me very full." I lied. Really? Had to call me out like that?

"Well, you're still late to class, which means daddy has to punish you."

"Woah daddy kink much?" I said while rolling my eyes. Next thing you know he tried to push my head to the ground.

"Slow your horse buddy. No need to try assaulting a student on your first day!" I exclaimed, smiling at him. He gave up and continued his speech. I leaned over to Kayano.

"Why does he keep on saying daddy and is hitting students?" I whispered to her.

"Well during the little lunch he brought us, someone mentioned he was like a dad and he just stuck with it," Kayano replied. I nodded my head and continued to listen to the gym teacher's speech.

"Along with your new training regiment comes a new schedule!" He announced. All the students were in shock and were completely annoyed.

"What 10 periods now?" Hara said out loud.

"That's the idea little grasshoppers. Don't be a bum. Think of the payoff! This will turn you into killing machines!" Takaoka shouted in excitement.

"Wait wait, this is ridiculous!" Maehara said as he went up to him. "First off this is school. We have to think about our academics! I mean we can't go by this-" before he can finish his sentence Takaoka kneed him right in the stomach to shut him up.

Seriously?

"Rule number one, we don't do 'cant'. Rule number 2, we are a family and I'm the dad and a family shows respect to their dads." Takaoka said as Maehara was on the ground in pain. "A father loves each of his children unconditionally."

"Sir, to tell you the truth, I'm not much for PE. If I have to do it I prefer Mr. Karasuma's class. " Kanazaki said in a sweet tone. Mr. Takaoka then slapped her across the face and made her go across the ground.

"Dude? Assaulting a student on your first day after she gave her honest opinion. How low of you to do that. I thought only pervy teachers exist in America but I guess you are one of them. You have a whole daddy kink or whatever." I said out loud for the teacher to hear.

I saw that Takaoka was coming toward me after hearing what I said. I'm ready for the hit that he was going to do. Takaoka was about to punch me until I quickly dodged it and punched his pressure points on both of his arms, which made him lose movement on his arms.

"Tch," I said while shaking her head. "You have no right to touch your hand on a student unless the student gives you permission, which I recall that Kanazaki and Maehara did not. I know I'm not a teacher or an assassin here, but you as an adult should know when someone says their opinion, you don't flat out hit them." I was about to go for his legs but Mr. Karasuma came in and dragged me away.

"Hey let go of me!" I screamed.

"Koro Sensei please hold her back." Mr. Karasuma states that Koro Sensei did what he was told to do.

"Now that's enough Takaoka. If you're going to hurt these kids, you have to go through me." Mr. Karasuma said while holding his arms just in case his motions came back.

"Ah, there it is. I was wondering when you were going to throw your chips in old buddy." Takaoka states. "If this is something that we have to settle with between men and men then so be it. Just remember we are teachers first. Here's what I intend. Cherry picks your star pupils out of the students you've trained by your methods. Set him on me and if their knife so much as graze at my arm, I'll concede that your training methods are better. I'll pack in and leave. "

Everyone left out a gasp.

"We won't be using these though," Takaoka said while gaining his and holding a koro sensei knife. He got out a real knife and his eyes started to go crazy. "If we are doing the real deal, we can't rely on toys. Also, don't pick the girl that just attacked me earlier."

"What?! Why not me?" I questioned Koro Sensei's grasp.

"Because you can just paralyze me anytime you want. You won't need the knife either. It would just be an unfair advantage for me." Takaoka replied.

What a dry response. Also, this dude is flat-out crazy. How did he even pass to be an actual assassin? Also, using a real knife? That dude will cut off all of their fingers and won't feel any remorse at all!

Karasuma and Takaoka started talking back and forth. Takaoka made a deal saying that he would go bare-handed in the fight while the student will have the knife.

Karasuma picked up the knife and decided on the person.

"Nagisa, you're up." Mr. Karasuma says while walking toward him.

"What? Are you kidding?" Isogai states.

"If you don't feel comfortable, you don't have to take up the knife. Our duty as teachers is to prepare you for life not force you into kicking and screaming." Mr. Karasuma explained.

Nagisa takes the knife. "I'm your guy."

"Oh come on this twig? Eyes must be going in your old age." Takaoka provoked.

The fight started. They were just staring at each other, with their starting positions. I know that Nagisa is going to win. Takaoka is too confident about this. Nagisa is thinking this through and weighing all his options right now. He's a smart kid, he'll know what to do.

Nagisa then started to walk toward him normally like just a normal day and bumps into Takaoka. What is he going to do here? Then Nagisa points the knife right up, which made Takaoka lose his balance. When he lost his balance, Nagisa went on top of him and then made his way behind to put the knife right by his neck.

"Looks like I win," Nagisa states confidently.

Koro Sensei then took the knife away from Nagisa and started eating the knife.

"WOOHOO NAGISA!!" I shouted. Since Koro Sensei got up to go to Nagisa, I was free. I was able to punch Nagisa on his shoulder as a way that I'm congratulating him. Everyone surrounded him and congratulated Nagisa on the win.

"You ungrateful punk! You think it's fun shaming your father figure huh?" Takaoka said as he was about to go batshit crazy. "Having the time of your life pretending you've won-" Before he can continue any longer, I hit his pressure point on his neck so he can shut his mouth. He then fell straight to the floor.

"Sorry. He was getting quite annoying." I said and everyone just laughed it off. "He should wake up in a couple of minutes though."

The principal then pulled up to the class and shoved walking papers in his mouth so he'll see them when he woke up. Koro Sensei quickly picked up his knockout body and left it at the bottom of the hill with his bags.

"Does this mean that Mr. Karasuma is our gym teacher again?" Sugaya asked the principal. He nodded and everyone cheered about having him back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 335 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...
7.2K 133 28
*I do not own assassination classroom or Karma* (Y/n) (L/n) is an assassin although her personality doesn't fit well with it she was able to make it...
175K 4.8K 29
Y/n I am now contemplating on killing my parents so I can seriously get adopted by Irina and Karasuma Karasuma No Don't kill them... We will adopt...
14.5K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...