Fate grand order maxus

By TheWolfsFury1420

This is fate grand order, but with the Right of the King universe being a cannon existence to summon servants... More

Begining a new way
Alcaeus's status as a servant within fare lore ( think of Zero or strange fake)
Alcaeus Dialogue
Quotes of Alcaeus
Changes and Upgrades
The Orleans Singularity
The Orleans Singularity part 2
The Septem Singularity part 1
The Septem Singularity part 2
The Septem Singularity part 3
Alcaeus's Interlude 1
The Okeanos Singularity
The Orleans Singularity 2
The Orleans Singularity part 3
The Big 5 Support Casters part 1
The Big 5 Support Casters part 2
Alcaeus Valentines day return gift
Buying your Soul (break the 4th Wall)
London Singularity part 1
London Singularity part 2
London Singularity part 3
Camalot Singularity part 1
Camalot Singularity part 2
Camelot Singularity part 3
Confrontation with the Lion King
Interlude Artoria (Saber)
Dream 1
Artoria (Lancer) Interlude 1, round table meeting
Waifu Situation
Dinning of the Kings and Queens
Another Day in Chaldea
Weekly and Daily Rewards
Who to Grail
What do you think of him
Alcaeus's Interlude 2
Master's training (romance advice)
E Pluribus Unum part 1
E Pluribus Unum part 2
E Pluribus Unum part 3
Alcaeus's Dungeon (event run)
Alcaeus's Dungeon Part 2
Alcaeus's Dungeon part 3
Alcaeus's Dungeon part 4
Babylonian soldier's (Enemies)
CODE RED: THEY KNOW
How to be a Proper King
Las Vegas part 1
Las Vegas Part 2
Artoria's Redemption
Alcaeus's Dialogue 2
Alcaeus's wish for the Grail
the Lacedaemon Singularity
the Lacedaemon Singularity part 2
Alcaeus's prank
Babylonia Singularity part 1
Mystic Codes

The Orleans Singularity part 3

172 4 16
By TheWolfsFury1420

after Alcaeus returned with Marie dead, he sulked as he seemed even sadder than he did before, so much so, it seemed to lower the morale of the other's as well.

Mash:" he's really sad about Marie"

Jeanne:" I think he holds himself responsible for her death"

Ritsuka:" so he's kicking himself hard because of that, I mean, leaving someone to die is hard, but she did it to make sure we win since he was the stronger of the one's to help us"

Artoria:" I think the flaw in a king like this is the inability to accept letting someone die for the greater good and constantly thinking you could have done better when you're given no other options in the first place"

Alcaeus:" don't you have a sister to bust into and have a bastard child to murder while destroying your kingdom due to your inability to try and take time to try and understand how people feel and either kill or mess up all your knight's and kingdom"

Artoria was silent as Alcaeus struck a serious nerve and got told off without the ability to defend herself, Alcaeus said he'd be fine, he just needs a bit of time.

Solomon:" granted, based on his personality and standoffish approach to thing's, I thought he'd be able to handle this much"

Alcaeus:" don't get me wrong, I am no angel, I've beheaded children  as young as 3 years old for the crime of cannibalism, but I'm no demon either, I never send anyone to die for me and I hate and dread the thought of good people dying when I could have helped or saved them, that above all is something I promised never to let slip from my hand's even if it meant killing myself to do so, even in my time alive, even if one of my people in my kingdom were hurt for any reason, I made that reason enough to go to war with a nation"

the king's listening to this heard he'd go to war for one person and were shocked, they wouldn't bring war unless it was serious, but one person was a bit much.

Solomon:" isn't that a bit to careless"

Alcaeus:" sorry Solomon, I guess I don't have hundred's of f*** holes to keep me busy and having to deal with something that STARTED all this in the first place"

Solomon was told off well, the unspoken rule of never arguing with Alcaeus was made since he always wins them in a destructive way, he doesn't hold punches and is blunt as well.

Ritsuka:" let's not turn on now another, were all still on the same side here"

Alcaeus:" my apologies, it's fine now, I'll make sure Marie Antoinette sacrifice wasn't in vain, let's get going"

heading to their last battle, Seigfried was meet with a still recovering Fafnir as he and Achilles battle the dragon, and the rest push the master through as Alcaeus uses his NP to drive through the enemies with Ritsuka by his side, though he had to hold onto him as the speed seemed almost to strong for Ritsuka to handle the final boss of Gilles de Rais and Jeanne Alter, though they needed to take care of Gilles de Rais since he was the one behind all of this as Jeanne, Mash, Alcaeus, and Ritsuka were going to go in, but due to the other's outvoting, Kiyohime and Elizabeth were joining in as well.

Alcaeus:"... this is revenge for sending you guy's to get these 2, isn't it"

all the people who went to get them:" YES IT IS JACKA**"

Alcaeus:" well if anything they'll provide cover, though, they need to pull their weight, come on, we got so little time to act"

heading into the castle as the rest fight, they are to stall as long as needed as the other's take out the head.

Alcaeus:" now master, this is a good time to say this, while we will go back, all the damage done will be undone in the process of fixing the singularity, however, even with that, the pain will remain in time and the events will technically be indirect history, so even if we can undo the damage, the event's will remain... at least until we deal with that"

Ritsuka:" deal with what"

Alcaeus:" nevermind, point is, we cannot waste any time since people are dying, so let's end this now and be done with it, before Jalter, we deal with Gilles"

Jeanne:" Jalter"

Alcaeus:" Jeanne Alter is a bit much so Jalter is her short name, now then, let's get this over with and end this once and for all, is everyone ready"

Mash:" Mashu Kyrielight ready for battle"

Alcaeus:" tone it down some kid, even the strictest of servents aren't that uptight"

Mash:" sorry, but I am ready"

Kiyohime:" if Achan is ready, I'm ready"

Elizabeth:" puppy will be going so I will as well"

Ritsuka:" then let's end this once and for all, come on"

heading in, Gilles de Rais was conveniently there to block them from Jalter as this was perfect, now they can take him out then and there as Alcaeus was a rider class servant and thus, was more than capable of taking on a caster, especially when the level of power difference was drastically in ALcaeus's favor as he said he'd take down Gilles de Rais as they head to Jalter.

Alcaeus:" Gilles de Rais, your fall from grace was because Jeanne D'Arc was burned at the stake, tell me, did you not think she would be ashamed to see you end up like this"

Gilles:" ASHAMED, YES, BUT THAT WASN'T WHY I DID WHAT I DID, I WANTED TO SEE IF GOD CARED, BUT HE DIDN'T, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WHEN I COMMITED MY ATROCITIES, NO MATTER HOW MANY I COMMITED, SO GOD DOESN'T EXIST"

Alcaeus:" no, God does exist, however, he cannot help or solve every problem in the world simply because it's not his place, if he were truly a god, then he would let man solve their own problem's unless it's clear that can not, and only on occasion they will help, but him getting involved would be more or less disturbing the destiny laid out to people, like a story, so as God has already written down what will happen, and he himself cannot stop it once it's been published, and only we can decide it's fate, that is why god ignored you and let Jeanne burn, he wasn't supposed to do anything, we were, her death was on France, and yourself as well for letting her burn"

Gilles was now pissed, he let her burn, when he tried to help her, so many people stood in his way, and he had the audacity to say he let the saint Jeanne D'Arc burn, he then snapped.

Gilles:" I see... that's how you see it, it's not god's fault, it's my fault for letting her burn... YOU BASTARD, I TRIED, TRIED WITH EVERYTHING I HAD AVAILABLE TO ME AND IT WASN'T ENOUGH, YOU SAY I WAS THE ONE WHO LET HER BURN BY NOT HELPING HER, I'LL KILL YOU FOR SUCH ACUSATION'S"

Alcaeus:" and I'll put you out of your misery"

the battle was short as both just used their Noble Phantasm's and Alcaeus's won with class advantage and being a high-class servant as well, meeting to see the other's were somewhat struggling after they all split up, as they left Alcaeus to Gilles, the team headed to Jalter as they meet the alter as they confront her.

Ritsuka:" We have our strongest servant taking on Gilles as we speak, once he's dead, you won't last any longer, so surrender and avoid fighting since Gilles won't last long anyway"

Jalter:"... I see, take down the head of the snake and the body will die... but no, even if I'm going to die soon anyway, I'm not giving up that easy"

Ritsuka:" why, your hatred isn't even your own hatred, it's Gilles, you can't honestly say you're fine with that"

Jalter:" so, even if I'm just a fake, even if I'm just an image that shouldn't exist, I know well I'm not someone who should exist, and you know what, THAT PISSES ME OFF"

she then snapped as she ranted her emotion's on the subject.

Jalter:" you think I don't know I'm not even supposed to exist, you think I don't know I'm nothing more than an image created by Gilles, you think I don't know that I am no more than a fake compared to the real Jeanne D'Arc, I knew all along I was like that, and that if I died, it won't even matter... but, even so, even if I am not supposed to exist, I wanted to live as long as I can, even if I am a fake, I wanted to live, and maybe, just maybe if I did enough, I could be summoned as a servant in some way if I did enough, IS THAT SO WRONG, TO WANT TO BE MORE THAN WHAT YOU WERE BORN TO DO, WAS I WRONG TO WISH TO LIVE YOUR OWN LIFE, WAS I WRONG TO WANT TO BE SOMETHING MORE THAN WHAT I AM ALREADY, A MERE FAKE WHO SHOULDN'T EXIST"

a fight broke out as Jalter fought almost like a Berserker as Alcaeus then came.

Jalter:" so Gilles is dead, so I don't have long... fine, come at me with all you got, let me show you how strong I am"

Alcaeus:"... you know, if I return to my ruler form, I can do something better for you than this, but you need to give me the grail Jalter"

Jalter:" the hell you mean"

Alcaeus:" as a grand ruler, I have a special ability that other ruler's don't have, the ability to directly affect servant's to the root, and not just their saint graph, I mean change and effect a servant in the root itself, here, let me change classes first"

changing back to a ruler, they found out he can change his class as he pleases but needs time as he did this prior before getting into this as Jalter was now confused.

Alcaeus:" I'll say this, as a grand ruler, I am able to change saint graph's, parameters, servant power output (star rating), skill's and abilities to fit their legend, passive skills, and Noble Phantasm, it also makes me able to effect the root, meaning Jalter, you can be a summonable servant if you want, just a different form based of the legend as in my mind, some may have made rumor's of you coming back as a vengeful figure to take revenge just like Gilles thought"

Jalter:" what"

Ritsuka:" can you really do that"

Jeanne:" I am a ruler, but even I can't do anything like that"

Alcaeus:" no offense Jeanne, but... you are somewhat of an idiotic simpletin and have nowhere near smart or wise enough to even come close to something of this level of careful and delicate of a process and root altering"

Jalter:" HA"

Alcaeus:" why are you laughing"

Jalter:"... oh... HEY"

Alcaeus:" what do you say, do you accept"

Jalter:"... my own identity... my own being... can you really grant that, who's to say you won't stop once you get the grail"

Alcaeus:" I promise on my pride as a king of Babylonia and honor as a warrior that I shall make you a summonable servant, and if Chaldea says otherwise I'll shove dildo's that can never be removed with ever-spinning blade's on them into every staff member, oh, but Master, you'll be an exception"

De Vinchi:" THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER"

Olga:" I'm scared now"

Solomon:" thankfully I'm no longer a staff member"

Alcaeus:' nice try, you're still a doctor in Chaldea by record"

Solomon:" do as you please then, just don't make me regret living"

Alcaeus:' so what do you say"

Jalter:"... fine, you better keep your promise, here me"

Alcaeus got the grail, and as promised, he asked for Jalter's hand as he molded her saint graph, she described it as akin to having a numbing sensation flow through her body with a sharp pain for a second as her body goes numb, then a sudden flash came as Jalter looked hurt.

Ritsuka:" Jalter, are you okay"

Jalter then fell down and twitched some as she was out cold and returned to the grail.

Ritsuka:" did you kill her"

Alcaeus:" yes, but I fulfilled her wish, we'll summon her when we get back, anyway the singularity should be fixed now"

De Vinchi:" we have the team working now so just wait a bit"

Alcaeus:" no need, in my universe I was said to have molded the world, so if I have a grail, I could fix human history myself, here we go, FIX THAT WHICH HAS BEEN DISTORTED AND HARMED, MOLDING UNIVERSE"

Alcaeus used his special Noble Phantasm that's only active when he has a grail and fixed the singularity in an instant as the members of Chaldea were brought back and they all felt a bit wanky as they struggled to walk a bit.

Mash:" my head is spinning"

Solomon:" My head hurts"

Alcaeus:" oh yeah, when I use that Noble Phantasm, it has the side effect of making everyone who is summoned back have a headache, don't worry, it should wear off soon enough though, but master would be fine since he has my protection and mystic code"

Ritsuka:" wow, a grand ruler is more powerful than I gave credit for"

Alcaeus:" so consider yourself lucky, however, before we go to the next singularity, we need you to have more battle experience, so we're spending a week in training before going to the next singularity, so prepare master, you're going to be worked to near-death under my watch"

for that week, both Ritsuka and Mash, along with other victim servant's were under such condition's and were in bad condition after (grinding a week straight, but this did get Alcaeus and a few other servants to bond level 5 in that time with Alcaeus being at bond level 6 in this).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2K 92
Come one come all!! To this book of One Shots!! Enjoy some NSFW ones, stories, and more to your hearts content! My main ones are Magi, especially Sin...
72.6K 1.8K 16
Lisa has craved for the Holy Grail her whole life. After all these time he can finally sumon a spirit. She has a blade... A blade that has fought in...
91.4K 1K 25
Once again, this is a fictional retelling of I summoned my female servants from my profile in the Fate Grand Order mobile game. However, since the fi...
2.3K 12 35
A story of a alternate universe similar to the world of fate stay night, where heroes fight to get the grail and claim their wishes.There is a twist...