Stop Bullying Internationally

By -STOPBULLYING-

This book is designed to help people who are being bullied, feel depressed or suicidal. The first chapter wil... More

Stop Bullying Internationally
Head Members
How to deal with Cyber-Bullies aka Online Bullies
@daredream
How to deal with Cyber-bullies aka Online Bullies (2)
How to deal with real life bullies.
International bullying hotlines
If you see bullying happen...
Types of Bullying
Don't Bystand, Upstand
How to know you are being bullied?
Share and Give: Bullying
I believe in you
Warning Signs
Info
Hello!
Joe's return
What happened to us?

Does telling a teacher/Adult help?

91 6 1
By -STOPBULLYING-

Now a lot of you wonder how much this helps. It only depends on your physical and mental state.

Often when people tell a teacher and granted that actions are taken, the bully's companions either come and beat you up ( My experience) or they spread rumors about you which makes your mental state take a lot of damage, not to mention physical state.

Which in turn makes others not want to tell. However if you have a strong mental state, and you don't care about the rumors, by all means tell on those bullies!

Either way you have to take the risk and tell a teacher, because if you don't who will?

~Joseph (Leader)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 20.3K 56
"කේතු දන්නවද මම කේතුට කොච්චරක් ආදරෙයි කියල ?" "හැමතිස්සෙම වචනෙන් නොකිව්වත් සර්ගෙ ඇස් මගේ ඇස් එක්ක පැටලෙනකොට ඒ දිලිසෙන ඇස්වලින් මට පේනවා සර් මට කොච්...
14.1K 1.1K 31
This story is related to brother sister bond. Where brothers are strict yet loving and caring and sister is fully troublemaker and apple of her broth...
812K 16.3K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...
15.8K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...