INVISIBLE ☂︎ Klaus Hargreeves

Od coolwhenurbatman

❝you're called the seance and you've never held a proper seance! Dishonor on you! Dishonor on your cow!❞ ❝... Více

ZERO
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬•
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELEVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
CHRISMAS SPEACIAL
TWENTY-FOUR
VALENTINE SPECIAL
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
BUZZFEED UNSOLVED
BUZZFEED UNSLOVED; SUPERNATRUAL
•𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶•
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE

THIRTY-FOUR

2.2K 117 58
Od coolwhenurbatman

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR:
THE TERRORISTS

"How-"

Klaus was starstruck. Alex had once again proven the universe wrong and with a 'fuck you', he had survived even when the chances were close to none.

"Less talk, more hug," Alex mumbled as he held his lover as close as humanly possible.

"Yeah, okay, I- I can do that," Klaus circled his arms around him and tucked his head in his lover's neck, just breathing.

"You're still talkin'," Alex complained in Klaus' hair. (cause he taller, ha!)

The seance nodded, not trusting his voice to not shake.

"God, I missed you so so much."

"Ditto."

They were still standing in the store. Alex, unfortunately, did not have the ability of teleportation and so they were hugging in the store of a homophobic man, and if provoked, they could do so much more than hugging.

"Ben's in the car," Klaus said out of nowhere, making Alex chuckle.

"Fuck Ben," Alex flipped Ben off, not caring if the ghost could see them or not, "I'm not moving an inch."

"Good," Klaus took a deep breath and snuggled closer, "Good."

Elizabeth the dog, sniffed around where they were standing and then decided it's the perfect place and time for a bathroom break.

"Elizabeth! No!" Robert ran towards her and unknowingly, them, "Ughh, fuck you."

Alex gasped dramatically, "How dare he!"

Klaus giggled before it turned into a full-fledged laugh that had him crying.

"Fuck you," Klaus said as he punched Alex in the arm and ignored the man's 'ow', "Since when?"

"Rude. Since 59, You?"

"60, You've been here all the time?"

Alex shrugged, "Traveled for some time, sometimes for work, sometimes just for fun."

Klaus looked him up and down, "Work being what exactly?"

The drama queen sighed, "Unfortunately, I was unable to pursue my dream of becoming a stripper, so instead I have my own clothing line, The Ouija, I'm sure you've heard of it."

Finally leaving the hug, Klaus stared at him for a second before pinching his cheeks, "Awww, aren't you the sweetest?"

Alex pouted as he started walking out of the shop, still invisible to everyone.

Before Alex could open his mouth to argue, a police cop passed by them when Klaus cursed.

"Shit, Allison!"

U^^U
(Lizzy girl)

Ben was not surprised when Klaus came back with Alex and saw who looked like a young Robert and Dave taking care of a dog.

No, he was not invincible to the power of being surprised, and so he exchanged a simple hello (read: He punched Alex and yelled at them all while Klaus was trying to start the car and then process to pull Alex's hair just because he could.) and sat silently as Klaus drove like he was being followed or as if their lives were a movie which would be ridiculous.

Apparently, Allison, her husband, and some of their friends had formed a movement against racism and they were doing it tonight, At Stadtler's restaurant, and they were probably in trouble.

When they arrived, the sky was darker than before and a crowd had formed outside the racist restaurant with its racist people.

"Allison!" Alex shouted as he wandered around, trying to locate his sister.

After minutes of searching, Klaus finally found her standing with Raymond.

"Allison!" He shouted as he ran towards her and tugged her to the opposite side that the restaurant was, "Come on!"

She resisted for a second before following Klaus to where Alex was standing next to the car. When he saw them, he got into the car and started it and as soon as the two were in, the car was off.

"Phew, that was close," Alex said as they were far from the restaurant.

Allison watched from the back window with a heavy heart.

ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
(Y'ALL ITS SQUISHY!)

Klaus, Alex, and Allison arrived at the Chesnut household later that night and despite that Allison's husband is nowhere to be seen and Allison has no idea what has happened to him, They all instantly fell asleep in the living room until Allison woke up and went to her room.

Klaus and Alex occupied the coach, with Klaus sleeping over Alex. His lover's Heartbeat slowly coaxing him into a dreamless sleep. Alex had a protective arm around Klaus, making sure his lover was there and making sure he wouldn't fall down.

When morning came, Klaus woke up sluggishly, still laying over Alex with his protective arm around him.

Allison was also in the room, calling a hospital to see if her husband had been sent there, only to be told 'they don't treat Negroes'.

slowly, not wanting to wake Alex up, Klaus got out of Alex's hold and sat on the edge of the couch. Alex grumbled in his sleep and frowned before turning into his side, facing Klaus.

"You all right?"

Allison's instantly replied, "No. Ray didn't come home last night."

Klaus rubbed his eyes with his palms, "Okay, okay, no problem, I'm sure he's fine. First thing we're gonna need," He ignored Allison's pacing, "Is coffee, vitamin B12, and... Oh, a piping hot bowl of Menudo, and then we're gonna sort all this stuff out."

Allison turned to face him and spoke before he could list another thing, "He saw me rumor that cop, Klaus."

Klaus looked at her with big eyes, "I know, but, uh..., you-you were saving his life. I mean, that asshole was gonna kill him."

Allison stared at him for a few seconds before sighing, "I'm such an idiot."

"No, you're not."

Allison sat at one of the tables, "I promised myself, I would never do this again. Nothing good ever comes from it.

Klaus came and took a seat next to Allison, "Have you ever heard the fable of The Scorpion and The Frog?"

"What?"

"The scorpion wants to get across the river, so he asks the frog to carry him across. But the frog's like 'What's in it for me?' and the scorpion's like 'How about five bucks?' and the frog says, 'Make it 20.' the scorpion's like, 'Ten.' The frog goes, 'All right, fine, 15.' and the scorpion's like, 'All right, fine, 15.' Then halfway across the river, the frog feels this terrible pain on his back, and, eh... The scorpion stung him. You know? And the frog's like, 'Well, what the hell? We're both gonna drown now," and they both did."

Klaus stared at Allison with this fake wise look in his eyes. While Allison just stared at him blankly.

"What the hell is the point of that story?"

"The point is, frogs are bitches and we do not negotiate with terrorists, Allison-"

Allison stopped him, "This is really stupid, go wake up Alex, I need his comfort or something."

Before Klaus could say, do, or think of anything, Alex replied with a laugh, "I'm already up, and Klaus, you just had your wise privileges removed."

"I don't- I can't do this right now I have to go," Allison stood up and took her book.

"Anything I can do to help?"

Allison paused for a second before smiling shyly, "Maybe a hug?"

Alex happily wrapped his arms around her and gave her a 'big bro' hug.

"I want one too!"

(())
(Bear?)

After Allison left, the two goofed around for a while, and after Alex decided to call Dave and ask for his dog back. He was told that He, Robert, and his racist homophobic Uncle, were at what seemed to be the only restaurant in town and they had Elizabeth with them as well.

So without wasting any time, They got ready (meaning they fixed their hairs, Because of bed hair and nothing else. promise.) and went to the dinner.

As they arrived, Dave's uncle went to the bathroom, leaving the four and a half.

"Wifey!" Alex shouted as he saw his dog sitting by Robert's leg. Klaus laughed as the dog barked and then ran towards Alex. picking up the dog, Alex held it in his arms and turned to Klaus, "Klaus, this is my wife. Elizabeth, this is my Klaus."

"Hey Beth," Klaus patted the dog.

"Hey guys," Alex said as they walked to the table. Dave moved his butt closer to Robert so Alex could sit, and Klaus sat in front of them.

Before coming, Alex had a talk with Klaus about not saying anything about the war and stuff cause he'd already talked to Dave and Robert and they were planning a trip in a few weeks with no plans on returning. Klaus had smiled proudly after hearing this.

So in the dinner, they sat down and chatted about everything and nothing when Dave's uncle came back.

"Ryan!" Alex said as the elder man came towards them.

"Brian," The man said as he cautiously sat down when Klaus stood up.

"Ryan, yeah," Alex said again, "If a bear and a shark had a fight, who would win?"

The entire table looked at Ry- I'm Sorry, Biran, as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat, "It's a trick question?"

The entire table glared at him.

Klaus fake whispered, "He's not worthy, Throw him in the dungeons!"

And then they all started giggling.

"Oh, oh!" Alex said and turned to Klaus, "You know who he reminds me of?" He pointed at Dave's confused face.

"Who?"

"Skinny Steve Rogers!"

Klaus stared at Dave and squinted before his eyes went wide, "OMG!"

and then they started laughing hysterically, their laughter causing Robert and Dave to laugh as well.

Biran sat confused, not knowing what the hell was going on.

(=^^=)
(Kitty!)

Sometime later, Brian walked out of the dinner alone, holding his jaw where Alex had punched him, Still not knowing what was going on. But what he knew was that he's an asshole and he should be ashamed of himself. Alex said so.

★彡WORDS: 1800★彡
sup!

IM SO EXCITED FOR WHAT I HAVE PLANNED! Hihi

I've made a book for my ocs (and when I'm tagged) and you guys can ask me about me or my characters over there or anything tbh, prompts and stuff, so if your interested check out 'me myself and I'

Lova you!
Stay safe❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

109K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...
590K 18.1K 56
❝𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝.❞ Thea Hargreeves had already experienced loss in her short li...
2.3K 99 11
Delilah Miller was supposed to be normal. She wasn't one of the 43 born in October, she was supposed to grow up in her small English town and become...
312K 8.9K 45
How dysfunctional can a family get? Throw in some powers, an emotionally absent dad, raising emotionally stunted children, one of them stuck in a chi...