Spiderson Oneshots

By Shitttwriter

This is my first book. I wrote it cause I was tired of reading crying ass Peter books in this book he cries... More

Ch 01 - I Worry About You
Ch 02 - Am I Dead?
Ch 03 - Sleepy
Ch 04 - Pepper Potts Fanboy Peter Parker
Ch 05 - How Hard Can Stealing Be?
Ch 06 - Dad?
Ch 07 - Venom
Ch 08 - Intern
Ch 09 - Intern 2
Ch 10 - Mystery
Ch 11 - Kiss
Ch 12 - 5 + 1 Pregnant Comedy
Ch 13 - Gym Training
Ch 14 - Tired Of Life
Ch 15 - Free Running
Ch 16 - Tired Of Life 2
Ch 17 - Random Interactions : Natasha
Ch 18 - Just Go To Sleep
Ch 19 - Random Interactions : Pepper
Ch 20 - Childish Jealousy
Ch 21 - Phone Privacy 1
Ch 22 - Worthy
Ch 23 - Physical Affection
Ch 24 - Random Interactions : Barton Family
Ch 25 - Party Drunk
Ch 26 - Pete Time : Tony
Ch 27 - Tired Of Life 3
Ch 28 - Kidnapped 1
Ch 29 - Kidnapped 2
Ch 30 - Death Anniversary
Ch 31 - Meeting The Rogues
Ch 32 - Loki Deadass
Ch 33 - J.A.R.V.I.S
Ch 34 - Hickeys?
Ch 35 - Peter's Daughter
Ch 36 - Phone Call At Dinner Table
Ch 38 - Tony Doesn't Share Well
Ch 39 - Miles
Ch 40 - Miles 2
Ch 41 - Miles 3
Ch 42 - Anesthesia
Ch 43 - Suicide? No!!!
Ch 44 - Tired Of Life 4
Part 45 - School Gym
Part 46 - Sewing
Ch 47 - Miles 4
Ch 48 - Protecting Morgan 2.0
Ch 49 - Adopted Lol
Ch 50 - Crushing On Wanda
Ch 51 - Naruto
Ch 52 - Crushing On Wanda 2
Ch 53 - Tired Of Life 5
Ch 54 - Crushing On Wanda 3
Ch 55 - Don't Leave Please
Ch 56 - Crushing On Peter
Ch 57 - Intern Floor
Ch 58 - Oscorp Internship
Ch 59 - Random Interactions : Thor
Ch 60 - DNA
Ch 61 - Threat Call
Ch 62 - Random Interactions : Bruce, Sam and Bucky
Ch 63 - Rhodey Meets Peter
Ch 64 - Godfather
Ch 65 - Intern Search
Ch 66 - Miles 5
Ch 67 - Crushing On Peter 2
Ch 68 - Intern Floor 2
Ch 69 - Intern Search 2
Ch 70 - Random Interactions : Steve
Ch 71 - Sneek Peek
Ch 72 - Intern Floor 3
Ch 73 - Intern Search 3
Ch 74 - Tired Of Life 6
Ch 75 - Press Conference
Ch 76 - Hacking Karen
Ch 77 - Lol
Ch 78 - Stark Expo Meet
Ch 79 - Sober
Ch 80 - Embarrassed
Ch 81 - Worried Family
Ch 82 - Swapped
Should I?
Ch 84 - Entrusting My Child
Draft For Chapter 1
Ch 85 - Kidnapped Randomly
Ch 86 - Field Trip
Ch 87 - He's Asleep
Ch 88 - Touched
Ch 89 - Help in Parenting
Ch 90 - Tony Stark here to pick up Peter Parker
Ch 91 - Tik Tok
Ch 92 - Tik Tok 2
cover art
BOOK OUT NOW
Ch 93 - Mistletoe
Ch 94 - Bleeding Out
Ch 95 - Good News
100 FUCKING thousand reads!!!
Make Requests??
Ch 96 - Prepared for the Worst
He's Gone - I

Ch 37 - Protecting Morgan

5.8K 157 4
By Shitttwriter

Peter snuck in to the apartment through the bedroom window. It was an hour past his curfew so he wanted to keep it as silent as possible to not get in any trouble.

His phone ringed and he immediately picked it up not wanting the loud ringtone to go on any further not wanting to risk waking May up.

"Hello?" came a very timid trembling voice. "Pepper?" Peter asked not sure whose voice it was. "Mommy's asleep." said the low, trembling voice. "Morgan? Are you alright?" Peter asked alerted of her tone. "Petey I had a nightmare. I don't wanna wake Mommy and Daddy up." Morgan said now sobbing slightly. "Hey it's alright. Is someone else in the Tower?" Peter asked.

"Yes everyone is. I don't wanna wake them up. You handle my nightmares" Morgan said. Peter's heart swelled at her tone and how much she liked him. "Awww ok so I'm not there right now maybe you could have a scoop of ice-cream and go to sleep. I'll tell Pepper you ate with my permission." Peter said taking of the Spider-Man suit. "There's none left. I was gonna do it but there is none left" Morgan said sobbing.

"Um OK so I'll be there in 5 minutes and we'll go get ice-cream then you'll be good to go to sleep alright?" Peter said. "Alright" Morgan said. "OK I'll be there soon" Peter said and hung up. He dressed in a hoodie and slowly went in the hallway and sneaked out without making noise. He could probably go a night without sleep for her sister's sake.

He jumped from rooftops to rooftops and slowly saw the Tower. He jumped and stuck to his bedroom window. The window opened automatically detecting his scans. He went into the kitchen slowly and saw Morgan sitting on the couch with her knees close to her chest. He slowly walked dup to her and tapped her shoulder. She turned around immediately scared a little.

When she saw it was Peter she tackled him in a hug and sobbed in his chest. Peter rubbed her back and stroked her. Slowly her crying died down and she was trembling. "OK so it's a one time thing alright and it'll be our secret." Peter said. Morgan nodded determined. "Now go get a sweater and don't make any noise" Peter said and Morgan ran into her room and came back with a Spider-Man hoodie.

Peter smiled at her. "Trying to bribe me. You are very clever" Peter said. "Don't be silly. Spider-Man's my favourite" Morgan said giggling. Peter gave a genuinely happy smile. He took her up in his hold and held her close to his chest. "Ready?" Peter asked Morgan. "Mhmm" Morgan said nodding. "Friday Morgan is going out with supervision Spider-Man. Alright?" Peter said. "Yes Peter" Friday said.

Peter jumped out of the window and Morgan held him tightly and slowly opened her eyes. She felt the wind gushing at her face and felt at ease with Peter like always. Peter took Morgan to a late night opened shop. They ordered their ice-creams and ate in silence till Peter broke it.

"You wanna talk about your nightmare?" Peter asked Morgan. Morgan nodded. "It was a dark room and a man was walking upto me and he held my shoulder with strength and gave me an evil smile and then I woke up". Morgan said. She had started trembling during her story of the nightmare. Peter's ice-cream cone broke in his fist as he made a fist.

"You know I'll always be there to protect you right?" Peter asked the trembling little girl. Morgan nodded. "Then you don't need to fear anyone. You have Ironman as dad Spider-Man as brother and Avengers as Aunts and Uncles so next time you see the man in the dream you don't get scared you give him a yelling" Peter said patting Morgan on the shoulder and smiling.

Morgan looked at him and nodded smilingly. "Ok so my ice-cream is done and yours too. Lets go back?" Peter asked. "Can we walk? I'll puke if we swing again" Morgan said rubbing her stomach. "Alright" Peter siad chuckling. He took a hold of her hand and started walking.

The streets were really quiet at this time of night. They entered a lone road and and a man who looked like a punk walked upto them. "Hey you" He spoke loudly. Peter ignored him and continued to walk with Morgan. "Didn't you listen I called you" He said holding Peter by shoulder. "What?" Peter asked turning to him. Morgan held onto Peter's leg and hid herself.

"Your sister's really cute" The man said smiling evily at Morgan while eying her. Peter grabbed the hand on his shoulder and crushed it with full force. The bones cracking and churning could be heard. "Dude I don't appreciate you trying to harass my sister". Peter said darkly. The man screamed in pain. "It's just your arm cause she's still here or you'd be not walking ever" Peter said. "Get it?" The man nodded immediately.

Peter let go of his arm and the man scurried away. "And that's what will happen to anyone who messes with you" Peter said looking at Morgan. Morgan nodded smiling. They were just about to exit the road when the man that ran off at the back came with his gang from the front.

"That's the kid boss. He's the one who broke my arm" He said to his so called boss. He had around 8 men with him all equipped with baseball bat's and crowbars. "This kid? He looks like a whimp." His boss said back. "Peter?" Morgan said trembling and hiding behind his leg. "No need to worry Morgan what did I say. You don't need to hide." Peter said smiling at Morgan. Morgan gathered her courage and stood infront of Peter.

"Hey you kid. Did you brake my friend's arm?" The boss said loudly from his position. "Yeah. He wasn't so nice to my sister" Peter said back. The boss eyes Morgan but she stood her ground. "So for that little thing you broke his arm" He said. "It wasn't a little thing. You keep your mouth in check or you'll be next" Peter said. "Get him" The boss of the gang said and the men ran at Peter. Peter put his hood on and took a few steps infront of Morgan. "Close your eyes for your big brother might not be so polite to this impolite men". Peter said smiling. Morgan nodded and closed her eyes.

She heard cries of pain and shivered. She opened her eyes and saw everyone of them laying on the ground with the boss trembling as his neck was in Peter's hand. "Now what was that you were saying?" Peter asked. "I'm sorry I'm sorry please just let me go" He begged. Peter there him.

He moved towards the initial one with whom it started. He got up in a fighting stance bit Peter just came face to face with him and slapped him. He landed in the alley after breaking a backyard fence.

He took Morgan's hand and smiled. "Let's go?" Peter asked. Morgan nodded happily. She could be at ease with her big brother around to protect her.

The next day morning news showed the clip of the fight with a little girl standing at the back of the kid. Someone in the house by the road must have shot it.

Tony chocked on his coffee after seeing it. The Spider-Man hoodie he immediately asked Friday if Morgan went out and got the answer he hoped he wouldn't get.
Everyone on the table turned to her. "What?" Morgan asked innocently. "Wow Jesus Christ she acts just like Tony" Pepper said rubbing her temples. "You exited the Tower yesterday" Tony said to her. She just stared at her lap. "Who's the other guy in the video". Tony asked. She didn't answer. "Friday on who's supervision did Morgan leave?" Tony asked. "Spider-Man sir". Friday answered.

Peter woke up to his ringing phone. "Hello?" Peter answered sleepily. "Did you just wake up?" Tony asked. "Wow good morning to you too Mr. Stark" Peter answered. "Uh I was thinking how about breakfast at the Tower" Tony said. "Huh ok" Peter said and just got up. He had his hoodie on he just washed his face and brushed his teeth and went out.

Entering the room he didn't receive any greetings but just empty stares. He sat down at the table beside Morgan and Tony. Tony switched on Tony and the TV showed news channel with headlines "TEENAGER BEATS THE GANG AROUND MIDTOWN" and it showed his fighting video.

"Crap" Peter said and put his head down. "Now would you like to explain why the hell were you both outside" Tony said. Peter just kept silent. "And I thought you'd be a responsible brother" Tony said. The heard sniffing and turned to look at Morgan sniffling and trying to hold back tears in her chair. Peter just rubbed her back and she let the tears fall. "I'm sorry" she said whispering as she climbed in his lap and sobbed in his lap.

"Tell us what happened. We need to know what going on" Pepper said finally. Peter just stared at Morgan and then said "Well I came back home yesterday around an hour after curfew and as soon as I entered I receive her call" Peter said motioning to Morgan "and she said she had a nightmare so I said that she could have a scoop of ice-cream on my name and then try sleeping again." Peter said. "Good decision" Steve said. "But being the daughter of genius she is she said that she had already tried but you guys tan out of ice-cream. She said she didn't wanna wake you all up that's why she called me." Peter said. "She said I deal with her nightmares so she needed me so what do you think I should have done come on she was" Peter covered Morgan's ears "hitting my soft spot. How was I to turn down when she said that. So I dressed up swing to Tower see her on the couch trembling cause of the dream and then she sees me and cries. And when I had consoled her we went out to get ice-cream" Peter said. "Ok so in this story where does the fighting come from". Tony asks.

Peter immediately webs up the team to the table. "Hey what" they gave cries of protest. "Ah so uh when we were returning he tried to uh" Peter covered her ears again "harness her". Peter said and immediately everyone in the team tried to break free of the webbing. "I'm gonna kill him." Tony tried to pull his hands. "Uh so I belated the shit out of everybody". Peter said. "So you didn't do it on purpose" Pepper said after hearing everything. "Uh no why would I?" Peter said. "Then you shouldn't have gone out at that route in night". Pepper said. "Come on what's the point of me looking out for the little guys if girls like Morgan can't even go to get ice-cream at night" Peter said.

"So what are you gonna do?"Pepper asked." Uh I'm gonna talk with May to increase the curfew time"Peter said. Everyone just stared. "I'm sorry" Tony finally said regretful. "Hey no need to be" Peter said. "No, you saved my daughter and I just yelled" Tony said. "Hey your daughter is my sister besides Morgan who's the best superhero" Peter said smugly. "Spider-Man is the best superhero and brother" Morgan said. "What no! you betrayed me" Tony said playfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 4.1K 48
I was bored out of my mind and just decided to write this oneshot! :) WARNING: First time writing so bear with me please! Ik it sucks but hey! Please...
2.9K 135 56
~Status: COMPLETED~ Book 1 of my MCU rewrite. - This is just me setting things right in the MCU. Either daily or weekly updates. We'll have to figure...
275K 5.6K 72
Series of one shots about our favourite heroes Tony Stark and Peter Parker I'm gonna start including ships like Spideychelle, Pepperony, Clintasha et...
2.5K 42 14
Basically what the title says Fem!reader It will never be proof read so if there are mistakes I'm sorry Content meanings: ⚠️ Trigger warnings Request...