Mafia & Miss Honey | Mafia H...

By SabhyataSahu

'The lost city of Atlantis once existed', 'Aliens are walking among us'. ๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’‚ believes in all. But Mafia... More

Blurb
1. ๐’ฐ๐“ƒโ„ด
2. Due
3. Tre
4. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ
5. Cinque
6. ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฒ
7. ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ
8. ๐“ž๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ธ
9. Nove
10. Dieci
11. Undici
Discover My Other Stories!!!
12. Dodici
13. Tredici
14. Quattordici
15. Quindici
16. Sedici
17. Diciassette
18. Diciotto
19. Diciannove
20. Venti
21. Ventuno
22. Ventidue
23. Ventitrรฉ
24. Ventiquattro
25. Venticinque
27. Ventisette
28. Ventotto
29. Ventinove
Soundtrack
Catharsis.!!!
Author's note
30.Trenta
31. Trentuno
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
32. Trentadue
33. Trentatrรฉ
34. Trentaquattro
35. Trentacinque
36. Trentasei
37. Trentasette
38. Trentotto
39. Trentanove
40. Quaranta
41. Quarantยญuno
42. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ชยญ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฎ
43. ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ชยญ๐“ฝ๐“ปรฉ
44. Quarantaยญquattro
45. Quarantaยญcinque
46. Quarantaยญsei
47. Quarantaยญsette
48. Quarantยญotto
49. Quarantaยญnove
50. Cinquanta
51. Cinquantยญuno
A/N & New Story Updates
52. Cinquantaยญdue
53. Cinquantaยญtrรฉ
54. Cinquantaยญquattro
55. Cinquantaยญcinque
A/N

26. Ventisei

14.4K 652 241
By SabhyataSahu

Elley Duhé - Middle of the Night

I summoned you, please come to me

Don't bury thoughts that you really want

I fill you up, drink from my cup

Within me lies what you really want

Against my wishes, I was ambling toward the Royal Auditorium. Dressed in a cotton white shirt and dark jeans. The security on the back door gave me a look over my casual clothes but that quickly turned into terror when he saw my face. It was a total ego booster for me to get recognized by a mere security guard, I flick my fingers at him to get lost before I loose my good mood.

The place was grand for a Christmas celebration for kindergarten, before the Christmas break starting tomorrow. The auditorium is mostly booked for ballet performances on Romeo and Juliet, not this shit. But Zara had given me a long speech about the debacle of last year's program, something about the lack of space and costume and other shit I had tuned out. In a gist, she wanted the entire family of the midgets to be present here, thus the rows of cars.

I'd simply handed Maximus a black American Express and a free hand to Zara. She ended up booking the auditorium, invited all the parents, and made sure every lazy shit got a part in the show. The biggest mockery of them all, our mayor was the guest of honor. And we had double the number of applicants for the next academic session than the seats we had. I had laughed off when Remo told me the news through Maximus. But fuck, in a few years Beyonce will be performing here. And we will soon be acquiring the land as well. All of this under the nose of law.

I had loathed the idea of taking over the school and had thought of Zara as my latest conquest. I laugh at my past self now.

I spotted Zara backstage, out of everyone's view. She was wearing a silver floor-length silk dress. The front looked like a modernized corset. I had heard her argue with Helen on the phone calling it inappropriate because of its deep back. But fuck, she looks hot as hell in everything. This dress is just complimenting her features more.

My lips curled and I march towards her in anger as I noticed she is at the farthest corner of the backstage area. After working hard for weeks she is hiding in here. Whilst the other prick teachers are greeting the parents. Zara had arranged all this on her own, she should have been there.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I leave a kiss below her ear. Breathing her in to calm my nerves.

"So that's what it feels like to hug you without a handbag hanging off your shoulder." I tease, nipping on her skin.

Her arms came over mine, she craned her neck to look into my eyes. "Now I feel like I have lost an arm." She answered pecking my lips.

"What are you doing back here.?" I grit when I noticed the tears glistening in her eyes. I will fucking burn the auditorium down. These motherfuckers are being too daring every day. Taunting Zara, back bitching about her. I only have to give them a glimpse behind my mask and they will shit in their pants.

"No one said anything..." She whispered, kissing my jaw. When she began to rock her body in my hold, I knew she was deeply disturbed by something. She does it mindlessly, Maximus' hidden recording in the staff room comes later in my knowledge to help me clearly understand the newest gossip they have cooked about Zara under Bilson's backing.

I raise my brows in disbelief. "Today. Nobody said anything today, Gian." She added nuzzling our noses together, a great distracting strategy. Strange.! Those teachers always have something to say about Zara. They must be too busy looking decent for the show, cleansing their soul temporarily.

"Then what the fuck are you doing here?" I groan.

Some happy music that had been running along stopped. The crowd erupted in cheers and applause. Zara also clapped for the kids. The teacher I have forgotten the name of came on stage and bowed to the audience.

"Fucking bitch." I shout, pointing an angry finger in their direction. "Why the fuck is she taking the credit." I shook Zara's shoulder.

She was appalled by my outburst, but I was fucking furious. In the past weeks, all I heard from her mouth was praises about the little monsters and now she is fucking hiding.

Zara's eyes pooled with tears, "She is not taking the credit, Gian. She is their class teacher." Zara choked out, cupping my cheek shifting my angry gaze away from the stage to her face.

I gnash my teeth at that lame excuse. "So you are telling me you will go over there when your class will perform?" I challenge in a low threatening tone, gripping her hip tightly.

Her head hung low and she weakly shook her head. I lean my forehead on her and close my eyes to gather some patience, these days all my patience is spent on dealing with her.

Placing my fingers below her chin I tip her head up and peck on the corner of her lips. "Look at me, Zara." She peered at me through her damp lashes. "You went out of the way for those kids. Helped them when you didn't need to. I just want your hard work to be recognized." I whisper.

"And I just want to see them perform with confidence. It will be good for their future." She whispered, kissing my cheeks. My grip on her hip loosens, as I sighed in defeat.

"You're too good for your own good, Principessa." I whisper. My mind reeled off for ample of plans to create a ruckus here and see what the responsible teachers will fucking do. But the thought went as it came.

Angry, my eyes snapped to the stage again. The little humans were now taking their place on the stage and most of them were...

"Are they Christmas trees, Zara?" I asked incredulously. Zara burst into laughter. I licked the tears from the corner of her eyes. My chest warmed to see the smile on her face.

"Yes." She nodded, glancing at the stage with a proud expression.

"But why?" I ask, looking again. Fuck one of them was a stone. A fucking stone.

"It boosts their confidence, Gian." She said tiredly.

My frown grew deeper, "By just standing there as a fucking tree..." I grumbled, shaking my head distastefully. 'Or a stone' I mumble.

Her smile fell and she dropped her head. "Some people can't even stand on the stage. It's for their own good." She said quietly, unbuttoning my shirt running her fingers absently over my chest.

I swooped her in my arms, done with the nonsense. Zara shrieked in surprise. "What are you doing, Gian. Wait... where are you taking me.?" She asked when I strolled towards the exit.

She flung her arms around my neck and closed her eyes, leaning her head on my shoulder. She relaxed in my hold. It was ironic to see someone like Zara relax in the arms of a man like me. Even after reaching my car, I continued to cradle her in my arms. Humming tunes of the silly hook line of the song that was playing earlier backstage.

Leaving a kiss on her forehead I settled her down and open the passenger door of my car. I tried to unhook her arms she had around my neck but she mewled in protest.

"Zara, we have to go home." I chuckled.

She pulled on my neck to her mouth and kissed me. Zara kissing me means she will be nibbling on my lower lips for a few seconds then she will look at me with a proud expression and I would feign my expression like she had rocked my world with her kiss. But today, she is nibbling on both my lips. That is an improvement.

I leave a wet kiss on her mouth, untangling her hands from my neck, and drove us to her house.

*****

"Oh my gosh.!!! Another green light." Zara squealed in disbelief after getting another green light at the signal. We had a green channel made for us on our way home and Zara was fidgeting like a happy kid in her seat.

"You are lucky for me, Principessa." I wink at her.

Zara shook her head and leaned her body as far as the seatbelt would allow her to. "No, Gian. You are lucky for me." She whispered running her fingers on my arm. "Everything is... perfect ever since you came into my life. I feel so happy and safe with you." I felt a deep pang on my chest over the statement. Every minute I spend with her I am putting her life in danger.

"Van loves you, you know. I think more than he loves me." She pouted.

"That's true." I tease. "Where do we have to pick him?" I ask.

"Uh..." She tucked her hair behind her ear. "I texted his sitter. We can pick him up tomorrow morning." She answered with uncertainty, wringing her hands in knots. I chanced a look at her but she was just physically with me in the car. What the fuck is going on in her mind now. 

Oh my gosh.! I feel so nervous. I feel like a monster for doing this to Van. But I want to take things further with Gian. I have since the past week, but changing Van's sleeping position so he doesn't have a sore muscle the next day, always runs in the back of my head, instead of daring to do something with Gian. As selfish as it may sound my thoughts should be on Gian, on our togetherness when I'm with him not on Van's sleeping position.

"Uh...huh..." Gian only said glancing at me with a side-eyed look. My cheeks heated in shame. I wish to just open the door and jump out of the moving car.

Gian reached over and squeezed my hand. Of course, he understands what I am implying. He must have been with many girls before to read the tell-tale signs of a girl squirming to get his closeness.

I was reduced to shallow breathing and a light headache when we reached my house. Gian pressed his hand on the small of my back. His warm hand was burning holes into my bare flesh. I leaned into his touch seeking comfort from the same man who is the reason for my nervous state. Looking at him with googly lovesick eyes.

Gian held my hand and placed a soft kiss on the inside of my wrist as I was struggling to open the door with slight tremors shaking my hand. Taking the key from my hand he unlocked the door.

Reaching in Gian again scooped me him in his arms, took me to the bedroom, and placed me carefully on the bed. He sat on his haunches on the floor. Coming face to face with me he gently grabbed my chin and asked. "What do you want, Zara?" 

Swallowing the knot clogging up my throat I choke out. "I want us to..." What's the word for that.? Seal the deal, do the horizontal mamba, shag, bone, nail, mate, bang...
 "To make love! I blurted. Very smooth, Zara. Real quick to scare a man. My inner self mocked me.

His brows climbed out of his forehead at my weak divulge. Clasping my hand, he stood up taking me with him. "Okay then, Principessa. Undress me."

*****

Hey, honey!!! It will be really helpful to me if you share the story link on your Conversation Board or social media. And thank you for reading. Please don't forget to VOTE ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐for the chapter and leave your COMMENTS below.

I would love it if you check out my other stories, 'Aurora's Aura' 'Married To Become Mr. & Mrs. Billionaire' 'Becoming Romeo' & ''his Captive'. The story link is on my profile  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 137 12
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐‹๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‘๐ข๐ญ๐ณ๐จ is back, healthier, and happier (sorta). She spends her life walking and running the streets of New York City...
27.2K 2K 13
แด€ แด…แดแด„แด›แดส€ ษชs แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษชs แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€sแด› สœแดแด˜แด‡ แดา“ sแดแดแด‡แดษดแด‡'s สŸษชา“แด‡. สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs ษชแดแดแดส€แด€แด›แด€สŸ. สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชษดs แด€สŸสŸ. sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด›สœแดsแด‡ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡, า“แดส€ แดกสœแดแด สŸแดแด แด‡ ษชs สœแดส€แดแดษดแด€สŸ...
231K 4.1K 31
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 2nd NOV 2020 Finished: 23th AUG 2021 EDITING! I could feel his gaze on me as my hands slowly reached to the blood coming out...
151K 3.9K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...