My Indian Love

By Artisticworld2

Xavier Rossi is topmost Italian-American billionaire ,who is the defination of a perfect man.topmost eligible... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
author thought
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
Epilogue
author request

chapter 14

7.2K 279 2
By Artisticworld2

Anwesha POV

We reached the vehicle showroom. I saw Vir approaching car section ,so I pulled him . He looked at me with questioning face.

"Well , I will buy a bike no car." I said .

Shock evaded in his face and he said " it's very rare to see girl with bike , are you sure."

I said " I am 100% sure and I love bikes ,its easy to maneuver in small space. I can't park car properly too. "

He smirked said " you are full of supprises ".

I smiled said " I started loving bikes cause my father would change his bike every single month so ya and I like bike it's cool. Though I know to drive a car too."

Then we were checking each and every bike and Vir way sometimes busy with mobile . Soon my eyes caught the beautiful beast bike. With my favorite colour blue.

I said turning to Vir " hey vir I will take this one " I pointed towards the bike .

He smirked and nodded .

We went for the further processing  , the bike coast 1/2 million . It was fine for me .
Then I was about to pay Vir said " I will pay ".

I said irritated " no i won't let you pay , see this is my car so i will pay with my money and that why i didn't even let my father pay for this abroad tour cause i like been independent.  All the money my father sends stays in my account . I don't want anyone help in buying when i am capable of doing myself. If you argue i won't talk to ".

He sighed defeated and then asked "  if it's not your father's money then how do you earn it ".

I said "its secret and I have my ways. But I don't do anything illegal that I can reassure you."

He said "okay mio mysterious An angel"

Then after we finished buying it , they said they will deliver in 2 hours. We agreed to it.

Then we left the showroom. 

If someone will see us they will think we are family and cute couple. In a different way I feel safe and protected near Vir. He never been a pervert and always been a gentleman.  Sometimes teases me but not in bad way and I like it. Always cares about me. With that he had sin body and tattoos which I drawn like magnet. I don't know when but maybe I have started liking him.

Oh god what I am thinking. He must not have thought about me. I reminded myself he is my friend and love always hurts when broken.

My train of thought was broken by a scream and help pleading from ally.

" so much for a peaceful day " I muttered to my self and then took my mask and sunglasses and headed towards the sound , vir looked at me confused and when he registered what is happening he was late . I was already out of reach. Without wasting any time , I reached the spot saw man in late 40's trying to touch a girl in her teen in her private parts  and my blood boiled and my vision reddened.

I strode towards the man took the arm which reached the girl then twisted it and probably broke it and the a strong kick in stomach and with that he was in his knees and my other hand choking him  nail digging his skin clearly leaving bruises and other hand I have blades in my nails with I put it in his neck and said " dare to harm any other girl , you will be dead got it ." With that I punched his face said " never lay your filthy hands on any girl"
Then i took my blade carved in his skin i was going to rape a girl. I got punishment. And then I took a pic of him and called police . Soon they took him and thanked me.

Then I saw Vir calming the girl . I approached the girl said " baby you are safe now. "

I hugged her and soon she calmed while crying on my shoulder.  I saw her physically appearance is bad . So I asked " tell us what you were doing here."

She said shuttering " I-I was w-working and he-he is my b-boss and then he always made me do extra work without paying . As I needed money for school and living I endured it . Then today he he --" I cut her said " it's okay, where are your parents "

She said " they left me when I was small"

I hugged and patted her back to calm her and then took out one of my card of one of my account said " take this card it has enough money so you didn't have to work but I am not piting  you , you will pay back by studying and helping other girl and earn money to buy such shop on your own and help girl like yourself. Promise me"

I took her hand placed the card in her hand and with teary eyes she said " I promise"

Then I told " give me 5 min I will talk to my friend" and turn towards Vir and said " can we talk separately "

"Yes " he said with emotionless face which I saw when ever he is surrounded by people and have strong aura around him. Only shows emotion when we are alone which I like.

We walked over the corner then I said " i am sorry for I want to buy her cloth and check where she is living and will help if needed . So I may take time so if you have any problem then you can go. I mean you must be busy. I don't want--" my ranting was stopped when

he said " mio An angel I will help you in any condition so don't think about that you are wasting my time . You never waste my time got it never. You should not apologize when you did nothing wrong and you were brave enough to help her so now we don't want to waste any time do we "
He gave me a small pat of reassurance.

I never seen a person like him there are people who could careless and leave in this situation but he never did and always help . Maybe not all men are same. Till now he had nothing but best friend, helped me directly and indirectly.  Agreed to my condition in job. God I am starting to like him, even though I meet him few days ago and he is still keeping some secret I know but I have developed Instinct of recognition of bad or good people.

I always feel safe around him, i don't know how.

I said " thank you very much Vir , you are nice man"

He said " only for you mio amore "

He might not know but I know the meaning of mio amore which means my love .I can feel my ear has redden. I nodded .

He said " I will go with you okay ?"

" okay "

Then we took her to shopping even though she refused,  thensaw where she lived I saw it's a awful place so we buoyed her apartment better and safe I said that I will give the payment but she need to have straight As in study and no sex until she is stable and independent. She agreed and Vir also supported in that statement . I warn her if she becomes spoil I will stop giving money and I mean it.

Then aside I told Vir that I want a person who will watch and protect her it's better if it's a woman,  he said me to not to worry about that he will handle that  , then we allowed her to settle their and we exited her. Gave her contact to contact me if  she needed something .

I was tired as hack. I just want to sleep . As soon I entered the car , sat on the car seat and I was off to sleep with Rick in babyseat and Vir driving. I was now in deep sleep.

I felt someone calling and lightly shaking me.i was half conscious when I heard " wake up mio amore"

I whispered "no, 5 min more" with my all strength I lift my 5 finger and then again was about to fall asleep when he chuckled and said " oh , cute and adorable mio amore then I will carry you "

I ignored it then I felt someone lifting me I knew by tingling that its Vir and by some means his body warm comforted me so I snuggled close to him and I placed my head in his crook of his neck , I heard he took deep breath whispered  " oh what have you done to be mio amore "

Then after a while I felt I was hit by soft surface and I again snuggled closer to softness and then I sighed when he run his finger through my hair again  I was about to sleep when I felt soft kiss in forehead and he said " good night amore"

I in sleepy voice somehow managed to say " good night vir".

Then I was consumed by darkness .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 18.4K 34
Anusha Kapoor, 25 year old, has completed her education and is currently working as an IT Recruiter in a MNC from past 1 year. She is Smart, witty, c...
1.6M 87.8K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
1.2M 62.3K 77
"Why did you marry me, Alessandro? I am nothing but a burden to everyone." Anupama says with a trembling voice. Tears are streaming down her rosy chi...
266K 7.8K 31
Hello guys🤗 This is my first FF i have try to make it interesting by adding romantic, funny, childish, stupid, cute, lines and little bit suspicious...