Fake Boyfriend || A Taekook F...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 1) In which Kim Taehyung is asked to be the fake boyfriend of his enemy, Jeon Jungkook, who uses him to... More

Introduction
1. Morning Dramas
2. Enemies for Life
3. Who is The Prince?
4. One Kiss
5. Fake Love?
6. The Ones I love
7. Why Him?
8. Rejection
9. A Favor
10. That's A No
11. Magic Shop
12. Dinner Time
13. My Tutor
14. I Am Gay
15. To Replace or Not?
16. Accepted
17. Glass Pieces
19. Life Is Not a Joke
20. Cakes and Croissants
21. An Untamed Beast
22. Horror Movie and Hugs
23. Vanilla and Chocolate
24. Stalkers and Ramen
25. He is My Boyfriend
26. First or Last Kiss?
27. Respect?
28. I Am Sorry
29. Sweet Night
30. The Stuffed Tiger
31. The Last One
32. What's the Password?
33. I Am...
34. Who Is The Clingy One?
35. Mission Possible...Or Not!
36. Euphoria
37. Brutal Punishment
38. Barbecue Time!
39. When The Tears Don't Stop
40. Drunken Love
41. Chocolate or Strawberry?
42. Last Night
43. Do You...?
44. Exams...Ugh!
45. The Amusement Park
46. My Mark On You
47. Feelings
48. Results Unleashed!
49. Cabin Mates
50. Drowning In Your Eyes
51. Off To Trek
52. Ghost or Zombie?
53. The Golden Sunset
54. Confess Your Feelings
55. Love And Trust
56. Not Your Baby
57. Our Blossoming Hearts
58. Fairy Lights
59. Three Days
60. Happy Endings

18. Like I Care

24.8K 1.1K 499
By akuma_reverie

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The next day~

This sucks! Like totally. Today morning I woke up and tried to get out of bed and failed to, since my muscles had magically transformed into heavy weights and I had trouble moving around. On top of that, I had a high fever. I was literally burning and my mother, for the first time in my whole life, told me to skip school. She said that she would inform the principal of my condition and I could stay back at home and rest.

When she said 'rest', I thought I could watch anime, binge watch some Netflix series or even watch some dramas. But my mom being too nice and smart, took away my laptop and filled my bed with study books.

"If you want to do something useful, then study? You have three tests next week."

"How did you—"

"Jimin told me."

Of course! Jimin! The only friend of mine who is so close to my mother, I bet they talk shit behind my back. My mom and my bestie. Completely weird. I didn't want to study and since I didn't have my laptop to watch anime, I decided to sleep. That's the best way to cure a fever. Just rest and calm your mind. Suddenly my phone buzzed, indicating a message. Did Jimin message me? I picked it up and switched it on.

Unknown

Hi
how you doing?

Okay...? Who the heck is this? My stalker!

Me

Who are you?

Unknown

Jungkook

What the shit?! Where they hell did he get my number? What is he even doing with my number? More importantly, why is he texting my number?

Me

What do you want?

Unknown

Just wanted to know how my boyfriend
is feeling now
are you still hurt?
Do you want me to massage your parts?

Massage your parts? Suddenly my innocent brain shifted to the dirty sector and I shook my head. How disgusting can you be Taehyung?

Me

No thanks
I am fine

Unknown

Really?

Me

Yes

Unknown

Okay...

Me

Bye.
Don't skip class

Unknown

Okay
luv you

Luv you? Wait a second, today was my first fake relationship with Jungkook! And here I am, sleeping on my bed and surrounded by my books instead of hanging out with that guy. For once I am thankful for that punishment we got from the PE teacher.

Me

Luv you too

Eww!? Is this me? Nope. Some other soul has taken over my broken body. I kept the phone on the side table and got up slowly. I could move a little but my legs were still cramped and stiff. My hands were fine and my stomach was also cramped. If anyone saw my condition right now, they might call me a 'constipated, old grandpa'. I used the walls as support and made my way downstairs. More like I rolled downstairs. I crash landed on my butt and cried in pain. Ow! Hope I didn't fracture my butt.

"Nii-chan. What are you doing here?" I looked up and saw an angel standing before me. It was Kaoru!

"Kaoru!" I screamed and jumped on him. He staggered a bit due to my weight and sighed.

"Nii-chan. Mom told you to rest," he said and I giggled.

"But I am hungry," I said and he smiled.

"Then I will make something for Nii-chan."

Make something? Shit! Last time when he made something, it tasted like shit.

"No need Kaoru. Let's order the food," I said and he pouted, "By the way, where is Hikaru?"

"He is playing with mom's friend."

Mom's friend? Does she have a friend? Wait, don't tell me they got deceived or something? What if it is a kidnapper? I am in no state of fighting. Or is it actually a friend?

"Uhmm...Kaoru...who is this friend?"

"It's a man. Mom told us before that he is a good friend of hers." Good friend of hers? A man? What the shit?!

"Where is he now?" I asked Kaoru and he pointed to the kitchen. I got up and walked slowly to the kitchen. I hope it is not a murderer. I am too young to die. I peeked inside and saw the man playing with Hikaru. His back was towards me so, I couldn't actually see his face. I tip toed inside and grabbed a knife as silently as possible and made my way to the man. He was getting up. Now is my chance.

I dashed forward, but I tripped and fell face first on the floor.

"Ouch!" I cried out and rubbed my poor nose. Even though I have fallen on my face a million times, my nose never broke. I have a strong nose. Wait, the man must have noticed me. I looked up and saw him. My eyes widened with shock and I punched him in the stomach.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I yelled and ran to fetch my knife which had slipped from my hand when I fell down.

"Wow! What was that for?"

"I thought you were at school," I said and held the knife in front of him. He sighed and shook his head.

"I left the place because it was boring."

"What do you mean boring? Are you an imposter?" I asked him and eyed his figure from top to bottom.

"Stop eye-raping me. It is me."

"I don't believe you. Say something that only I and he knows."

"We kissed twice." I opened my mouth to say something and immediately shut it. No one knows about it other than us too. Wait...

"WHY THE HECK DID YOU SAY THAT?" I yelled at him and he smirked. The signature smirk of his.

"Because that—"I shut his mouth with my hand and pointed to the twins who were confused and shocked.

"Oh shi—"he mumbled and I sighed. Now I am sure they will think that I and Jungkook are lovers. I turned towards them and smiled.

"So...what do you want to order?" I asked and they looked at each other and then at me.

"Are you both dating?" they asked me at the same time and I gulped. Oh no!

"No I—"

"Yes," Jungkook replied and wrapped his arm around my waist. I flinched a bit by the sudden contact and I could feel myself blushing. Why do I blush so easily? I looked at the twins to see their reaction and they were gaping at us.

"You dumbass! Now they are going to hate me," I hissed into his ears and he grinned.

"Don't worry. Right now act as if you are my babe," I mentally puked and glared at him. Why is he so annoying? More importantly, why am I even doing this?

To save money. To save money. A voice in my head was chanting and I nodded. It was all to save money.

"Really?" the twins' asked and I nodded.

"Cool!" they yelled and they hugged my legs. I stared at them and looked at Jungkook who was also confused like me.

"What do you mean cool?" I asked them and they grinned.

"Nii-chan finally has a lover," Hikaru said.

"That means Nii-chan will no longer feel lonely," Kaoru said and beamed at me. I was touched by what they said but I was having a fake relationship with him. I looked at him and he was trying his best not to laugh. This guy!

"Nii-chan should tell mother," Kaoru suddenly said and I froze. My mother. And father. No way can they know about his. I am still not sure whether they will accept me or not and this is way too much. I dating Jungkook is a big no-no. And plus, IT IS FAKE!

"Uhmm...both of you come here," I beckoned them and they huddled towards me, "Don't tell our parents right away. Okay? I want to keep this a secret till the time comes. Promise me you want tell."

They looked at each other and I wondered whether they can send telepathic messages to each other. They looked back at me and smiled.

"We won't tell anyone," Kaoru said and I smiled.

"But you have to invite us to your wedding, Nii-chan," Hikaru said. Wedding? Huh? "I want to be Jungkook's best man and Kaoru will be your best man."

Best man? Jungkook started to laugh while I was confused as heck. So this is what kids think nowadays? I hugged them and cried internally.

"Fine then. No telling anyone."

They nodded and I smiled.

"Who wants pizza?" I said and they raised their hands, including Jungkook. I sighed and dialed the pizza guy and order two family pizzas. I went to the couch and sat down on it. I exhaled and touched my nose. It is still alive, thank god!

"That was weird wasn't it?" I saw Jungkook coming from the twin's room. He went there to see Kaoru's new gun which my father had bought him last week. He sat down bedside me.

"Why didn't you got to school?" I asked him and he sighed.

"I did go, but I left immediately."

"And why?"

"None of your business." I pouted and looked away from him. Why can't he fricking tell me? It's not like I will tell any human being. Chances of telling Jimin is ninety eight percent, but still.

"Why? Did you miss me?" he smirked at me and I glared back at him.

"No one misses you," I said and he chuckled.

"One day you will miss me so much," he said and I face-palmed myself. When will this guy stop? It turned silent after that and both of us were glued to our respective gadgets. Him and his phone, me and my TV.

It had already been twenty minutes and the pizza still hadn't arrived. Was it always this late? I could hear the twins playing in their room and Jungkook was busy texting someone. His f**k buddy, probably.

"Why is your finger bandaged?" I asked him and pointed to his index finger.

"Simply."

"Huh? What kind of reply is that? And it looks like the wound is still bleeding," I grabbed his hand and pulled it closer so I could inspect it. The bandage wasn't tight and it looked like it was done in a hurry. I saw the dried blood from a small opening and I gasped. Why the heck would you bandaged an open wound? Especially when it is still bleeding. He yanked his hand from my grip and got up.

"Mind your own business," he snapped at me and I flinched at the icy voice. Was he always like this? I looked at his hand and back at him. Is he mad or something?

"Give me your hand and let me bandage it," I said and he looked away.

"No."

"Are you high or something? That wound will get infected if you keep wearing that dirty bandage."

"I don't care," he said and walked towards the front door. Wait, he was leaving? Not on my watch. I blocked his path and he glared at me.

"Move or else I will break your bones."

"Break and show. Why are you acting like a child?" his eyes widened and he pushed me to the side. I held onto his sleeve and made him fall along with me.

"What the—"

CRASH!

I was lying on the ground and I bet I broke my back. What surprised me...no, what shocked me...nah, that's not the right word...what horrified me the most was that Jungkook was lying on top of me! He groaned and propped himself on his elbows and he stared at me. My eyes widened at the closeness of his and my face. I gulped and tried to look away, but it was like the same thing at the mall. It was too hard to run away from those huge, curious eyes of his.

"Let me bandage the finger and I won't trouble you more," I said and he sighed. It looked like he didn't want me to touch it. He nodded and I smiled. Finally!

"Uhmm...you have to get up," I said and he realized what position we were in and got up immediately. I chuckled at how easily he got flustered. I went to the bathroom and got out the first aid kit. I saw him sitting on the couch and watching the commercials on TV. I sat beside him and took out the bandages and antiseptic cream.

"Give me your hand," I said and he handed me his right hand. I carefully peeled the dirty bandage and saw the skin was white, bloaty and bloody.

"Eww!" he exclaimed and I giggled.

"That's what happens when you put a bandage just like that," I said and began to clean the wound. After cleaning the blood and the dirt, I applied the cream. When I touched the wound, something felt wrong. The wound was hard...no, it was like there was something inside. I took his finger and looked closely. And suddenly I saw it. There was indeed something inside his finger! What the heck did this guy do?!

"Yah! Jungkook!" I said and he looked at me, "How did you get this wound?"

"I pricked it by mistake," he said and I looked back at the finger.

"You sure?"

"Yep," he said. But since I was an expert in reading eyes since I was born, I could see that he was lying. There was something he wasn't telling me. I rubbed my thumb over the wound and felt something hard.

"Jungkook tell the truth. What happened?" I said.

"I already told you. I pricked my finger," he said and I could feel the rage in his voice.

"If you don't tell me the truth, your fricking finger could be in danger."

"Like I care."

"That means there is something inside. You ass! We are supposed to go to the hospital."

"I am not going."

"What the heck?! Stop acting like an idiot. If you let it be like that the skin will grow over it and it will live there forever. Moreover, it will dig deeper."

"I don't care."

"You are so stubborn."

"I said I don't care. If I don't want to go, I don't want to go. Like I care what happens to my finger or my life."

Like I care what happens to my life.

"Wait, what did you say?"

._._._._._._._._._._.

Sorry for the late update. Apparently, my wifi router decided to leave our family and it passed away. Hence, I had no access to wattpad T^T. 

Plus, my mom stole my phone and ran to her friend's house. So, I might not be regular with the updates. More importantly, THIS BOOK REACHED 600+ READS!!!! I promise that when I get my wifi back, I will publish three more chapter as bonus!! Heheeh...

Luv you all!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you guys enjoy this book!!!

I love it if you guys would vote, comment and support me. It means a lot to me!!

If there are any mistakes in this chapter...feel free to correct them.

(●ˇ∀ˇ●)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

940K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
36.1K 2.4K 19
(Completed 8/11/2020) ใ…ใ…ใ…ใ…ใ…ใ…ใ…ใ…ใ…ใ…ใ…ใ…ใ… Taehyung, a world famous supermodel, comes across fate on an unplanned trip to Milan. When his existing stylist...
203K 12.3K 21
Taehyung went to Busan just because his job required to. His job description doesn't say anything about befriending ghosts, but here he is. ---- Ta...
140K 5.6K 17
Every werewolf has a soulmate, chosen for them at birth. Levi hasn't met his yet, and at twenty-eight years old, he's starting to think that he might...