New Beginnings {Karma x Reade...

By prettynezuko

A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School... More

AUTHORS NOTE!
Prologue
Classes
Midterms
Your time
New Student
New Gym Teacher
Pool day
Study's
Test day
Island Time
Assassination time
Hault
Karmas time
Nagisas Time
Test of Courage
Summer Festival
Pudding
Cell Phones
Reaper
Birthday
Girls Night
Secrets revealed
Sides
Ramen, Movies, and Dates
Date Night
Space
Valentines Day
Yearbook
Happy Birthday Koro Sensei
Mom
Goodbye, Koro Sensei
A/N

New School

2.4K 48 58
By prettynezuko

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"So you want to enroll in Kunugigaoka Junior High School?" The principal questions while looking at my test papers. Y/N nodded her head in agreement.

"I mean your test scores are great, but you don't know how to speak Japanese?" He added.

"Yes," Y/N said. Since she didn't have a Japanese accent, it was really easy for her to lie about this. She has to get to E-Class since Akari, or Kayano is in that class.

"That's unfortunate. If you were outstanding in your Japanese, you would be sent to A class. The A class is where the best of the best is at. In this school, we care about our academics and if you can't even speak the main language here, I'll have to send you to E class." The Principle replies. She nodded her head, trying to understand him through his thick accent.

"This woman over here will escort you to your new classroom. The uniforms you don't have to worry about. I already have your uniform ready, so just get changed in the bathroom. You will be starting school today." The Principle explains. Y/N grabbed her uniform from the top of his desk and went out to try and search for the bathroom.

After changing in the bathroom, Y/N quickly examined herself in the bathroom. She still looked the same two months ago. She pulled down her skirt a little bit since it was exposing her skin a little too much and headed out the bathroom. Outside the bathroom, the woman from earlier was waiting for her.

"Hi, I'm here to lead the way for your class. I'm going to be your English teacher for the rest of the school year." The big boob woman said.

"Hi," Y/N said dryly. She isn't in the mood for a conversation right now.

The English teacher noticed that she didn't want to start a conversation, so she started to explain the situation to her.

"Okay listen here, kid. Before we get to class, I don't want you to freak out. The person who is responsible for blowing up the moon is your teacher. Your teacher has tentacles like a squid and has a big yellow head. Now, he is going to be responsible for blowing up the earth on a certain date. Our job is to assassinate him before he can blow up the earth. Are you okay with that responsibility?" The blonde asked.

"Yea, I'm fine with that," Y/N replied.

"Huh?!" She exclaimed, "That was not the answer that I was expecting!"

"Well, what was the answer you were expecting?"

"I thought like 'omg a big yellow guy!' or like you are passing out!" She yelled with her face in shock.

The teenager just shrugged her shoulders as they kept on walking. "Anyways, here are the weapons." The English teacher said and pulled out the weapons that she was carrying. The weapons are green and shaped like an actual gun and knife. Y/N tried to cut herself to see if the knife worked on her, but it didn't.

"The knife and gun are completely harmless to humans but harmful to your teacher. These are called anti koro sensei knives and anti koro sensei guns." The teacher explained. Y/N was listening trying to get every information about this guy as possible. She's guessing the teacher's name is Koro Sensei since that's what the weapons are called.

"That's pretty much it. Any questions?" The big boob teacher asked.

"Yea, what's your name?" Y/n asked her.

"If you tell me your name first, I'll tell you mine." The blonde said as in a deal. Y/N nodded in agreement.

"My name is Y/N Arai."

"Irina Jelavic."

-TIME SKIP-

-Y/N POV-

After the very long walk to the class, I was ready to meet the class and Koro Sensei. I already know his name and what he looks like, I just don't know what he is like. I'm guessing he's mean or something.

Miss Jelavic and I were in front of the classroom door. Before she could say a word, I opened the door to be greeted by the man that Miss Jelavic described. A tall, yellow man with tentacles.

"Oh, our new student has arrived! Please come here and introduce yourself to the class!" Koro Sensei says.

"Um, hi. My name is Y/N Arai. I'm from America so my Japanese isn't very great. I do know some words though so yea." I said with no expression.

"Excellent! Now your seat is right next to Karma who sits right over there." Koro Sensei says as he pointed out who Karma was.

I walked up to my seat and none of the students seemed happy about my arrival. Probably because I'm a boring person with no personality. Class started again as usual, which was extra boring.

It was lunchtime so I decided to explore the place a little bit. The campus up here is beautiful. I went up to a tree for a better look and it was even more beautiful. You can see the students playing around and nature itself doing its job is just calming.

"Hey, are you going to stay there all day?" A guy said from below. I got startled that almost made me fall from the branch I was sitting on.

"Damm are you trying to make me die or something..." I looked down and saw a redhead. Karma. "Oh, it's the Redhead."

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Actually yes, why are you sitting on a tree branch? Some of us are in the classroom eating lunch." He asked.

"Because I wanted to see the view. It looks nice up there. You should give it a try." I answered. He seemed satisfied with my answer and then left.

I looked around more. There was a cliff that was a pretty steep fall. Scary.

"Maybe I should talk to Akari," I said to myself. "But she did tell me she will have a different name and look completely different. She said she has green hair now."

When I walked into the classroom I saw a group of students. They were all laughing together. Maybe I should just leave my mind to my own business.

Before I left the classroom to go back outside, someone spotted me.

"Hey new kid, where are you going?" The redhead asked.

"Fuck." I mumbled. "I was just uh, leaving the classroom."

"Well, do you want to stay here?" A blue haired girl asked.

"Uh, sure," I answered.

I walked up to them and studied them for a little. First, there was a blue hair boy, a girl? I don't know but he/she had their hair up in like pigtail ish. Then there was a girl with green hair who had her hair tied up as well. I'm guessing that's Akari. Lastly, there was Karma. I already know who he is since he disrupted my view-gazing thoughts.

"So what is your guy's name?" I asked.

"I'm Nagisa Shiota. But just call me Nagisa." The blue-haired boy spoke.

"I'm Kaede Kayano, but just call me Kayano." The green hair girl added.

"You already know who I am so you don't need to re-introduce myself again," Karma says.

"Nice. Nice." I answered.

"So what are you doing here in Japan? Didn't you say you were from America? How can you understand us then?" Nagisa asked a lot of questions.

"Well my parents moved here for work and yes I am from America. I can understand you guys because I didn't recently move here. I moved here a couple of months ago. I recently moved from Karasuno high." I answered.

"So then why are you in E class?" Karma asked.

"Because 'I can't speak Japanese'" I said in quotation marks.

"What do you mean by that?" Karma questioned.

"Well, I lied." I bluntly said. "When I read about this school, I didn't want to be at the top of the class. Too much work for me. I would rather be in E class and do less work than be in A class and waste my life studying. So I just lied to go down to this class."

Everyone was surprised, especially with my laziness. After that, Karma and Nagisa left the classroom to talk to the guys outside. Kayano and I were the only ones left in the classroom.

"Are you the Akari or am I dreaming?" I joked.

"Oh shut up Y/N. So you are Y/N Arai now?" Kayano teased. "I know the real reason why you are here. The teacher is fun! He makes teaching fun." She also added.

"Really? Do you remember what he did to our family?" I asked.

"Yea, but I don't think he's bad as before," Kayano replied.

"Akari-"

"It's Kayano."

"Kayano, do you remember what I put in me?" Then I proceeded to show her my neck where the injection was.

"Yea, but I don't think it'll pop out. Maybe it will go away." Kayano said, trying to be optimistic.

"Yea probably. I'll give this Koro Sensei a try since you said he is a fun teacher." I said to her, trusting her judgment.

"You'll like him, I promise," Kayano said.

"Woahh Aki-, I mean Kayano, is doing a promise? This must be serious." I said jokingly. "Also, I like the new hair. It fits you nicely."

"You are still the same," Kayano replied.

I gave her a thumbs up and a smile. "Same as always, just different last names! Let's go meet up with the rest of the class. I would like to learn more about them." I told her.

"Especially that Karma kid," I mumbled under my breath so she didn't hear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Y/n KNOWS JAPANESE SINCE SHES BEEN IN JAPAN FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS. She taught herself how to speak. She isn't fluent but she knows her stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 133 28
*I do not own assassination classroom or Karma* (Y/n) (L/n) is an assassin although her personality doesn't fit well with it she was able to make it...
226K 6.8K 15
Class E's "Evil Deity" is tangled into a huge mess after her transfer. A fake, hypocrite and a cheater in the eyes of the many students in Kunugigaok...
875 15 10
Y/n L/n is a kind girl. Some say she is pretty, some say she's outstanding. Secret ties and bonds as the girl transferred to class 3-E and met her oc...
52.9K 816 13
(JUST EDITING LIKE A LOT, SORRY) A girl that is fierce sometimes, skillful, beautiful, kind, caring, the only daughter of Tadaomi Karasuma, and the g...