๐‘จ๐’“๐’Š๐’‚๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’† ๐‘ฐ๏ฟฝ...

By -veiledfairy

โ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’Š ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’–๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’”๐’๐’–๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•โž ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ... More

late studio nights
jelianaaaaaaa (requested)
backstage (requested)
Date night
be alright (requested)
late studio nights pt.2 (final)
backstage pt.2 (final part)
๐’‚๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘
i love you
little sissy is here to save the day
Rain on me
I thought I knew you
I thought I knew you (final part)
catch 22
jealousy
Strangers

not the same

2.8K 77 33
By -veiledfairy

ngl i like the new cover better than the first

Y/n

It's been three whole days since Ariana's been home. She claims that she's just been busy. But I don't buy it.

We haven't been the same and she knows it.

She still has time to post on ig, snap and twitter but doesn't have time for me.

At first I was wondering what I did wrong but now I don't give a fuck, she can do what she wants. All I know is the next time she comes home we're gonna talk. And it's gonna be a long one.

I walked along the empty halls as salty tears fell from my eyes. I bit my lip and looked at some of the pictures we had hung up on the walls in the house. We looked so happy, we were happy.

"Baby! I'm home!" I hear my 'girlfriend' yell from downstairs.

She can't be serious. She doesn't get to do that. I'm obviously not her baby anymore and I refuse to fall under her spell.

I walked slowly down the stairs and stood there, arms crossed.

She moved to hug me but I pushed her back, making her fall.

"Come on baby! I'm s-

"Save it Ariana, I don't wanna hear it." I said, turning  on my heel.

She grabbed my arm and spun me around to face her.

"Let me go." I stated.

"Baby, for real, what did I do?" She asked, letting go of my hand.

Laughing, I started at her.

"WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU'RE NEVER HOME ARIANA! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK! YOU CANT CALL OR TEXT BUT YOU CAN POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA! HUH? I DON'T DESERVE THAT SHIT!" I said, jabbing my fingers in her face.

"AND YOU THINK I'D ACTUALLY CHEAT ON YOU?" She yelled back.

I  got up and left the room, slaming the door in the process. She was behind me, cursing all sorts of words when I heard I glass hit the floor. I looked over my shoulder to see the picture of the two of us on our first date on the floor.

Anger coursed through my veins and I threw the first thing I saw onto the floor, screaming a fuck you after.

We went on for a while, throwing things and screaming, crying. I didn't think she'd actually take it this far.

She threw my favourite vase on the floor so I got the ring I gave her and threw it down the sink. She came up to me, looking worse than those crazy, cartoon peole and slapped me, making me stumble.

Not her hitting me-

"Baby, I'm so-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT!"

"I'm sorry."

"Ariana just leave." I said pushing her out the room. Once I saw that she left and took her car with her I broke down crying.

We aren't 't the same and we never will be

Skjddk thanks arianashand for the idea even tho the way i wrote it was dumb

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
98.2K 2.9K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
190K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...